Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So sorry and remorseful..

I have realized how incredibly messed up my Trolling, Socks, all around BS(Like begging so many times to be let back on WOV(It's disrespectful at best to beg on a completely different website with a different Admin to be let back on another website witg different Admins. I did something similar a long time ago on another website and Posters pointed out that should be banworthy, especially since the Second website Admin wss banned from the first Admin's website)really was. It's embarrassing and shameful and I feel awful about that. I am sorry and remorseful for my past and hope I can start anew.
    Last edited by Tasha; 02-20-2020 at 07:41 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Wrong subforum. But you don’t care. Besides you’re just going through one of your weird phases. Nothing a lottery freeroll (in another subforum) can’t fix.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Wrong subforum. But you don’t care. Besides you’re just going through one of your weird phases. Nothing a lottery freeroll (in another subforum) can’t fix.
    Mcap, will you please stop talking shit about me? I no longer Troll so it would be nice if you'd stop flinging shit at me.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Only if you go away, or post threads in the appropriate subforum rather than wherever you think it’s going to get the most attention. You’re definitely that donut guy on gamblingforums also.

I've also gotta work on thinking that anyone who stands up for me or appears to be standing up for me is my friend.

Let's see. A guy, Movie Lover on the old IMDB and I had a nice chat about The Get Him To The Greek movie. On the WWE Raw Board, I was getting attacked. I saw Movie Lover's nane under the thread attacking me and I thought he was going to stand up for me against my attackers. Instead, he not only did NOT defend me, he attacked me too calling me obsessed, annoying, and creepy. I seem to have immatured as I got older because I just replied,"Wow. Didn't expect someone I had a nice chat with turn on me and attack me," and then cut off all ties with Movie Lover. In recent times I would have constantly whined about ML turning on me and attacking me.

The WWE Raw board had some idiot follow me from The Get Him To The Greek Board to the WWE Raw board and attack me there. Since a lot of people were attacking me, at first the other Posters supported him, but very soon they realized that ALL he did was talk shit about me and turned on him too saying something like,"Is talking shit about Nathan ALL you can do? How about posting some on topic posts about Raw?" The guy asked why they turned on him when they also talked shot about me. They responded "Because we actually post about Raw itself. And Nathan also posts about Raw."

One guy in particular, I'll call him Randy said something like,"This loser stalking Nathan is no better than Nathan. Nathan has a very poir following." The Stalker finally ran for the hills after he got criticized heavily. For some reason thought Randy was DEFENDING me because he said my Stalker wasn't better than me and was showing me sympathy for having a poor following. Randy soon called me a Moron and I wad baffled on why he called me that after defending me. Other Posters pointed out that he was actually calling BOTH me amd my Stalker losers. Randy was like,"This IDIOT can't tell the difference between blatant insults and true defending posts. I almost feel sorry for this Idiot. " We ended up having like a three year War. Funny how a War was started due to misunderstanding insults as defending posts.

A guy defended me when someone posted a PM I sent on on one website and put it it on the public part of a website I had never even heard of before. He attempted to have it removed on my behalf. He soon talked crap about me and once again I was baffled on why he was talking crap about me after trying to help me out. He responded something lije,"I attempted to help you out out of principle because it was fucked up that a PM you sent ended up on another website didn't know about before. A word of advice. A word of advice. Just because someone stands up for you does NOT mean you and they are Friends."
    Last edited by Tasha; 02-21-2020 at 09:11 PM.

Tasha, how many hours a day do you spend posting on internet message boards?

Serious question.

Despite supposedly being “sorry and remorseful,” Tasha has created a crazychika sock on multiple forums AFTER starting this thread. SMDHOLS (shaking my damn head out loud sideways)

Despite supposedly being “sorry and remorseful,” Tasha has created a crazychika sock on multiple forums AFTER starting this thread. SMDHOLS (shaking my damn head out loud sideways)
    I am NOT the Krazychick account! Really!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Name:  920547BC-CB4B-4F10-9317-A50A880104C5.gif
Views: 2344
Size:  235.1 KB

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Name:  920547BC-CB4B-4F10-9317-A50A880104C5.gif
Views: 2344
Size:  235.1 KB
    Stop it! I am telling the truth, I promise!

Cut the bullshit Tasha. Anyone who’s read their posts knows you are both krazychika and that donut guy. I seriously thought you might be turning over a leaf when you started this thread despite it being posted in the wrong subforum, but no.

Cut the bullshit Tasha. Anyone who’s read their posts knows you are both krazychika and that donut guy. I seriously thought you might be turning over a leaf when you started this thread despite it being posted in the wrong subforum, but no.
    But I am neither of those people! Really!

No you didn’t. I have a lot more in you to understand what we are dealing with here. It’s a game to her and I doubt she could stop if she even wanted to.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    No you didn’t. I have a lot more in you to understand what we are dealing with here. It’s a game to her and I doubt she could stop if she even wanted to.
    Boz, I stopped those Socks, I stopped Trolling, I even stood up for a lot of people!

When I started this thread, I wasn't 100 percent ready to stop Trolling completely. Now, I truly am ready to stop Trolling completely. I no longer find Trolling fun. I finally reached the mature part of my brain that said,"Trolling is not acceptable anymore. Stop doing it." As I write this post, I am thinking of someone who said something like,"I was a Major Troll on Websites from age 14-19. At 19, I finally grew up and found Trolling immature and stupid and stopped."

I(Tasha) FINALLY had the ephiphany at 36 that Trolling was stupid and immature whereas this guy had the same epiphany at 19. Better late than never.

Also, constantly begging to be let back on WOV was weak, lame, pathetic, and sad. I showed I had no self respect when I did that. I have finally come to terms that I am NEVER going to be reinstated on WOV. I blew my chances by not only admitting to those Socks, but by also talking a LOT of shit about WOV after being banned from there. My extremely nasty rant against Wizard himself when I was extremely mad at him under one of my Socks on another website did me no favors and it was NOT able to be deleted when I begged an Admin to delete it. I was told that Admins do NOT delete posts there. Oops. Had I laid low and not talked bad about WOV and not confessed to those Socks, I may have been let back.

Like the saying says,"You made your bed, now lie in it." I still would like Wizard to answer why he played, used, and manipulated me, but people already answered it for me for him(You're banned because you confessed to Socks)..

Actually, wait a minute, Wizard did say that he asked Beachbumbabs to reconsider unbanning me after I apologized for the Cussing rant and said I shouldn't have said it and felt regret and remorse for saying it and even wished her a Happy Birthday, but she wouldn't budge. So it was my own fault to KEEP apologizing when she wasn't having it. I should have honestly given a one time apology and then let it drop. Repeating the same apology multiple times seems really insincere. A wise saying goes,"True apologies are said only once." Should have really only said it once.

The one time cussing rant I did against Beachbumbabs, I did it when I was extremely pissed off. I had just gotten a two day paycut and I was in a shitty mood. I assumed that I was getting a ONE MONTH SUSPENSION and I honestly expected to be back after 30 days. I expected to get it out of me and then go right back to posting after a 30 day Suspension with that huge three year grudge out of me. I should have honestly TOLD people that I planned to cuss her out and receive a 30 day Suspension. The responses could have been,"Please don't go on a Cussing rant against her. That's grounds for a NUKE, not a one month Suspension. I wouldn't do it if I were you. " Had I asked before doing it, I could have saved myself from an unexpected Nuke..

I have came to this "Stop begging to be let back on WOV,"
    it's desperate, sad, pathetic, and lame, I'm showing that I have no self respect by doing this," epiphany only to go right back to begging to be let back on WOV just like a couple of days later. But this time I mean it for real. After this very post, I will NEVER beg to be let back onto WOV again, on ANY website, I promise to God. That's how serious I am taking it this time.
    Last edited by Tasha; 12-30-2020 at 10:54 AM.

Originally Posted by Tasha
    I am thinking of someone who said something like,"I was a Major Troll on Websites from age 14-19. At 19, I finally grew up and found Trolling immature and stupid and stopped."
    Reminds of the following:

"When I was 15 I couldn't believe what an idiot my father was. When I reached 25 I wondered how he'd learned so much over the past ten years."

Tasha, life provides the palette: it's up to you to supply the paint.
    What, Me Worry?

To be honest I think that post about not wanting to troll was a trolling post.

To be honest, I think that post, about not wanting to troll, was a trolling post.
    As opposed to lying?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Life provides the palette: it's up to you to supply the paint.
    And, what might MrV's favorite color be? Well, a trick question, for sure, when you are MrV. Ha.

The most popular color in the world is blue. The second favorite colors are red and green, followed by orange, brown and purple. Yellow is the least favorite color, preferred by only five percent of people.
    I'm partial to purple.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

To be honest I think that post about not wanting to troll was a trolling post.
    It's occured to me that this might be a test, to see how I react to this post. If I fly off the handle, and go on a Cussing rant as an answer to this, it looks like I was just Trolling when I said I no longer want to Troll. If I respond maturely, it proves that I am being sincere when I say I no longer want to Troll. I am telling the truth when I say I no longer want to Troll.

Mcap, I can see why you have doubts about me being sincere since I made these type of "Done Trolling," posts in the past, and then went down the Trolling Path again. The Wynnpleasure Fiasco is a key point. I should have just put Wynnpleasure on Ignore permanantly.

His disgusting lies about me and my family would have just went into the void had I never even seen them. MANY People had Wynnpleasure on Ignore in the first place so wouldn't have ever seen those disgusting lies in the first place. Someone mentioned they didn't know what Wynnpleasure said until I stupidly quoted one of his DISGUSTING lies about me and my Family. It finally clicked that I needed to STOP quoting Wynnpleasure's posts as many people wouldn't know what he said in the first place without a direct quote. Thank God Dan removed those nasty lies.

I also had an epiphany even when Wynnpleasure was still an Active Member that I was going down a bad Path by fighting with Wynnpleasure and there was a possibility that I would end up being banned WITH Wynnpleasure if I didn't stop. Dan kind of implied that we were both in danger of being dually banned. Luckily I came to my senses whereas Wynnpleasure kept Trolling and ended up banned. Advantage Play was also someone who also should have been Ignored too to a smaller extent. He was also harassing me too.
    Last edited by Tasha; 12-30-2020 at 12:12 PM.

Thread Information