Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So sorry and remorseful..

Tasha, I suspect you are going through some form of "addiction" viz. trolling, just as many gamblers get addicted to gambling.

Given your proclivity for positng on gambling forums I think it is safe to assume that your trolling problem fits hand and glove with your gambling problem.

Note I use the word 'troll" only because you self-identify in that way; personally I'd call you more of a lonely person seeking interaction with others.

see: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...hs-and-sadists
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Cut the bullshit Tasha. Anyone who’s read their posts knows you are both krazychika and that donut guy. I seriously thought you might be turning over a leaf when you started this thread despite it being posted in the wrong subforum, but no.
    But I am neither of those people! Really!
    REALLY?

So, you were not 'I am a doughnut' or 'krazychick'?

But you already admitted to both of those.

You are sorry about nothing!

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post916946

Here is a list of every name I have ever had on Internet Forums!

Donna
    Kenya
    Kenya1802
    Kenya-1802
    Kenya30
    Kenya 1802
    Karice
    Notorious Nostrious
    Nostrious Notorious
    Karen Nathan
    Ann
    Deana
    Knathan
    Janice Johnson
    Wishuponacomet
    Moonsovermyhammy
    Cqldbakc
    Cqlddbakc
    Katherine
    Lumia
    Tasha
    Cookie Monster
    Trisha
    Ghirardelli Fan
    Jordana
    Alex
    Levia
    Anna
    Special Butter
    Ploppy
    Andie
    Tonya
    Slot Lover
    I Am A Doughnut
    Gambling Fan
    Krazychick
    Jamie
    Mary Charle
    Sandy
    Annie
    Karla
    Blackjackpro
    Blackjack Newbie
    Ticket To Ride
    Luscioussweet2
    Luscious Sweetlips
    Brandy Crawford
    Michelle Parker
    Rietta
    Slot Lover
    Cindy
    Roulette Lover

I imagine that any/everyone who writes, and, then, so carefully entertains specifically such posts has, primarily, an internet addiction disorder.

Who keeps track of the above usernames, let alone knows from where each of them stems? I didn't even read it. I let Tasha be. Lol, like Ozzy and Monet wondering who USgames is, and, so on. Pure gossip. "What's the Wizard doing, now?" Pure waste of time. However, a good window into how you guys think. Not much going on.

The reason that Tasha twists and turns so much here is that trying to troll, etc, this place is about as efficacious as bird shit on a plow handle. Unless, of course, it's MrV's plow handle. Any shit, in a storm, for MrV.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...ction_disorder

Tasha, the psychopath? Double lol. Ha.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by OnceDear View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Cut the bullshit Tasha. Anyone who’s read their posts knows you are both krazychika and that donut guy. I seriously thought you might be turning over a leaf when you started this thread despite it being posted in the wrong subforum, but no.
    REALLY?

So, you were not 'I am a doughnut' or 'krazychick'?

But you already admitted to both of those.

You are sorry about nothing!

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post916946

Here is a list of every name I have ever had on Internet Forums!

Donna
    Kenya
    Kenya1802
    Kenya-1802
    Kenya30
    Kenya 1802
    Karice
    Notorious Nostrious
    Nostrious Notorious
    Karen Nathan
    Ann
    Deana
    Knathan
    Janice Johnson
    Wishuponacomet
    Moonsovermyhammy
    Cqldbakc
    Cqlddbakc
    Katherine
    Lumia
    Tasha
    Cookie Monster
    Trisha
    Ghirardelli Fan
    Jordana
    Alex
    Levia
    Anna
    Special Butter
    Ploppy
    Andie
    Tonya
    Slot Lover
    I Am A Doughnut
    Gambling Fan
    Krazychick
    Jamie
    Mary Charle
    Sandy
    Annie
    Karla
    Blackjackpro
    Blackjack Newbie
    Ticket To Ride
    Luscioussweet2
    Luscious Sweetlips
    Brandy Crawford
    Michelle Parker
    Rietta
    Slot Lover
    Cindy
    Roulette Lover
    On Poker Fraud Alert, they were wondering if I was a Sock of an existing Member there. So I put all of my Usernames I have ever used on Websites to quell the notions that I was a Sock if a Poker Fraud Alert Poster.

The Krazychick Sock on WOV was a huge mistake that cost me my Membership at DT and only lasted ONE post before being nuked anyways. As Krazychick, I mentioned accidentally leaving my Player's Club Card in a slot and when I came back, someone else was playing heavily on it. I left, smirking as I thought,"This guy is going to get me lots of free points and free play!" He played for about 30 minutes and I thought,"Yes! Here comes lots of free play and points!" I only got about ONE extra dollar. I asked WOV why I only had about $1 extra when he was playing hard for 30 minutes on my card. The responses were something like,"He took it out when he realized there was already a card in there and put it back when he was done playing." I honestly thought my question would get me more "In," with WOV since multiple WOV Members admitted to letting unsuspecting Gamblers play on their cards, earning them lots of free play and points. Krazychick was banned the same day before I could answer the questions they asked Krazychick.

I Am A Doughnut was created to talk shit about being banned from WOV. I wanted to have a Sock that talked shit about WOV so that I could let out all my frustrations about being banned from WOv without posting under my Karen Nathan Account. I got away with this for months before Gambling Forums Admins were like,"Confess to all of your Accounts, r we will out you ourselves and then give you a Restricted Account. If you ever make another Sock, your Account will be permanantly Restricted. I had no choice but to confess to all of my GF Accounts. The Admins agreed not to Restrict my Account since I confessed to the Socks and promised to never make Socks again on GF.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

The Krazychick Sock on WOV was a huge mistake that cost me my Membership at DT and only lasted ONE post before being nuked anyways.....
    Krazychick was banned the same day before I could answer the questions they asked Krazychick.

I Am A Doughnut was created to talk shit....
    Who gives a shit! I'm just calling you out and showing evidence, of you being A LIAR. HERE 24 Dec.

All this in this very thread where you say how sorry you are about your sock and troll mischief.

Sort of proves how sorry you really are..... NOT.

Oh. and nice one saying you won't waste your breath begging to get on WOV.

Heya Tasha, instead of wishing to be back on WOV, why don't you join Slot Fanatics, Vegas Fanatics or Vegas Message Board -those boards seem to fit in with your style of gambling (recreational).

Originally Posted by ddb1 View Post
    Heya Tasha, instead of wishing to be back on WOV, why don't you join Slot Fanatics, Vegas Fanatics or Vegas Message Board -those boards seem to fit in with your style of gambling (recreational).
    I'm banned from all three of those Websites. I got banned from Slot Fanatics for starting a "Favorite Posters?" Thread. I got banned from Vegas Message Board for a baffling Reason. I started my Steve Cyr is a Cold Hearted Jerk!" And was inexplicably banned for spam. My Steve Cyr Thread was taken SERIOUSLY at multiple Websites. How they thought it was SOAM is beyond me. I got banned from Vegas Fanatics shortly after saying a Woman said a random Gambler touched her breasts in an attempt to steal her money and she calmly told him he had 10 seconds to get away from her before she screamed and her bulky , 6'5 Husband would come to help her out

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

The Krazychick Sock on WOV was a huge mistake that cost me my Membership at DT and only lasted ONE post before being nuked anyways.....
    Krazychick was banned the same day before I could answer the questions they asked Krazychick.

Who gives a shit! I'm just calling you out and showing evidence, of you being A LIAR. HERE 24 Dec.

All this in this very thread where you say how sorry you are about your sock and troll mischief.

Doesn't feel great to be able to express yourself freely and not walk on eggshells ?

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

Doesn't feel great to be able to express yourself freely and not walk on eggshells ?

LOL. Anonymous posters "expressing themselves freely." That's an oxymoron.

If you were "expressing yourself freely," you wouldn't be anonymous, now would you?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

If you were "expressing yourself freely," you wouldn't be anonymous, now would you?
    If you read between the lines, you would quickly realize why I said that and who I was asking the question to. There is only 1 other person( no explanation needed) that this would be a perfect question to ask. Zero chance of that guy ever posting here though.

If you read between the lines, you would quickly realize why I said that and who I was asking the question to. There is only 1 other person( no explanation needed) that this would be a perfect question to ask. Zero chance of that guy ever posting here though.
    Ahhhhhh, got it. Sometimes I be a mite slow, methinks.

Well done.

Begging to be let back on WOV was clearly NOT working out and it became clear that I wasn't getting reinstated. I was degrading myself. I did not like myself and lost my self
    when I was doing that. I despised what I was doing. I shouldn't have done that. Someone said last year,"You made the equivalent of bad Gambling bets with that Cussing rant and then admitting to the socks that turned out to be negative expected value. Own the fact that you messed up big time and stop begging to be let back on WOV. Show some self respect, Lady!" Alanis Morrisette's Ironic Lyric fits well here. "Some good advice that you just didn't take."

About your other point, I was a MAJOR Troll on another Website. I got banned and came back as a Sock. I asked one of the Long-time Members for advice on how to become a better Poster. He replied something like,"Stop acting like a Court Jester. We are NOT here for you to entertain us. Stop being so attention obsessed. The feeling on this Website is mutual banter, camaderie, and a rapport, not to have one person be like,"Look at me, look at me, I'm desperate for attention!' You could actually become a really good Poster if you take this advice seriously." I thanked him for his advice , and like two days later, I was back in Troll Mode. Sad really. The Guy was like,"Nathan had me convinced she was done being a Troll when she asked me for advice on how to become a better Poster... She was being okay and normal for like TWO days and then went right back to Troll Mode after I gave her serious advice. Fuck her. "

I took me like TWO more "I'm done being a Troll," epihanies before I FINALLY stopped being a Troll for good at that website.
    Last edited by Tasha; 12-31-2020 at 02:35 PM.

on the contrary the only way you can be truly free is to be anonymous. otherwise people will take what you say and use it to hurt you in your real life.

Originally Posted by pepe View Post

on the contrary the only way you can be truly free is to be anonymous. otherwise people will take what you say and use it to hurt you in your real life.
    pepe, that was a really good and truthful post. redietz I think that you just got checkmated.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

pepe, that was a really good and truthful post. redietz I think that you just got checkmated.

The day I'm that kind of coward is the day I'll be anonymous.

It's all "real life," dudes. Don't kid yourselves. If I buy this forum tomorrow, I'd have half your actual identities by next week.

Get some backbone, for God's sake.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

The day I'm that kind of coward is the day I'll be anonymous.

It's all "real life," dudes. Don't kid yourselves. If I buy this forum tomorrow, I'd have half your actual identities by next week.

Get some backbone, for God's sake.
    You are doing too much methinking.

Originally Posted by acescracked_1210 View Post
    Tasha, how many hours a day do you spend posting on internet message boards?

Serious question.
    I'd like to bump this post. I'm morbidly curious...

Tasha is a amateur compared to some others. She pales in comparison to Sonatine over at PFA, he's got to be on there north of 100 hours/week. He's the type, that spends every waking moment, behind a computer screen. He puts EvenBob/Spike to complete shame. A well known regular by the name of DesertRunner, is logging in some serious time. I believe he's a regular from here. He's giving Sonatine a run for his money.

About WOV, I got advice a while ago asking me why I was begging to be let back onto a place that CLEARLY didn't want me back. Someone even wrote,"That WOV Place seems like a huge circle jerk. I wouldn't beg to be let back there if I were you. I'd move on."

I feel like I was coming off as creepily obsessed with WOV and that's really embarrassing. In all honesty, my Loyalty to WOV should have ended as soon as I was banned.

I just made a well thought out decision... Just removed WOV from my Browsing History....Even removed the automatic WOV Suggestions. Out of sight out of mind.... I have half a mind to say I just want to forget it even exists.
    Last edited by Tasha; 01-02-2021 at 08:07 PM.

About WOV, I got advice a while ago asking me why I was begging to be let back onto a place that CLEARLY didn't want me back. Someone even wrote,"That WOV Place seems like a huge circle jerk. I wouldn't beg to be let back there if I were you. I'd move on."

I feel like I was coming off as creepily obsessed with WOV and that's really embarrassing. In all honesty, my Loyalty to WOV should have ended as soon as I was banned.

I just made a well thought out decision... Just removed WOV from my Browsing History....Even removed the automatic WOV Suggestions. Out of sight out of mind.... I have half a mind to say I just want to forget it even exists.
    Can you forget this place too?

Thread Information