Page 75 of 199 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 3961

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

Wynnpleasure, you are a Loser. Just joined here and already sinking your claws into Mdawg. Hmm. Aren't you Marcus666 on WOV?
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Wynnpleasure, you are a Loser. Just joined here and already sinking your claws into Mdawg. Hmm. Aren't you Marcus666 on WOV?
    I think he is a good potential member here.

And he already added an interesting story to the site. It’s more believable than much of what some post here.

I wouldn't give the bum a mop job. Straight troll repeats the same thing over and over mindlessly, with poor grammar and diction too. Guy is clearly struggling just to try to say something coherent, you may positively feel the burlap bag over his head that he's trying to peer out from under.

If that's the ilk of crap you're into you might as well buy penny stocks.

I'm outta here, back to work.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

And he already added an interesting story to the site. It’s more believable than much of what some post here.
    No! He's a TROLL! Only a Troll would start harassing Older Members when they are supposed "Newbies,"...

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Totally appreciate that Boz.

Of course big dog is going to belittle anyone that he doesn't like or that doesn't side with him and in so many words bows and praises him for his total lifestyle he describes.

A lawyer in a busy metropolitan area that has a successful law practice according to him as well as an investment banker and a gambler? Gambler in this case means a person who has discovered and refined gambling to be a sure thing. Yeah right I'm sure.

But he doesn't tell you how he longs to suck a big huge cock and take the sperm into his mouth in front of everybody and he tips well for that privilege of taking a heterosexual male and letting him receive a blowjob from what is portrayed to be the ultimate male named big dog. (ROMFAL to say the least)

BY THE WAY, people with real money in reality what he's portraying would not be exploiting themselves the way he does. Reality also is, he won't tell anyone he longs for a huge hard erection in his mouth where others can watch and tip a large amount of money, so I have divulged that.

Oh hell I might as well tell you guys the truth. Back at the beginning of the year I let the guy give me a blowjob right there at the baccarat section cashier. He actually did suck my long cock while I was looking at the cashier who was a beautiful woman and she knew what was going on. I told her I'd give her several hundred dollars just don't tell anyone anything and she kept telling me some sweet nasty little shit to keep me hard. I let the guy suck my dick and realize his desire and yes he did give me $27,300 in chips as she was cashing them out she took about $1,000, but hell it's all good.

The slightly overweight guy mumbled something about I am a lawyer, I am a successful gambler, I am an investment trader and I'm rich and I'm finally realizing my sexual dream. I don't know that's about all I heard him say while I was staring at the cute cashier and she was describing to me her last sexual adventure.

You had me at "Hello".

A Loser? A Troll? WTF are you?

You are the perfect example of a lifeless, full-time forum multi personality change up he-she member name on multi forums, living to increase your play tier level, allocating your weekly food money for slot play in pursuit of a jack pot that will only be won by first time innocent by passers investing only $20.00 or similar.

Seriously. Karen are whatever name you are using out of the 10 you admitted to on various forums why don't you just tell everybody what I started about Tito's and Ocean's 11? Tell everybody the truth about what you did.

In the giving credit where credit is due department.

Congratulations to MDawg for hitting multiple Grand Slams, Touchdowns, Hat Tricks and more with Tesla. I thought it was crazy when the stock doubled from $300 to $600 in a few days and figured it was overpriced. Now it’s touching $2000 and I still own Zero shares other than in funds.

I still don’t believe in the company at these values but that means nothing. MDawg’s predictions are there for everyone to see and he probably made millions on the stock. In any case, he believed in it as part of his portfolio and is reaping the rewards.

So again, I’m calling it like it is, Congratulations MDawg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    If this is any indication of the greater picture, well, it's the 18 yo's moment where nobody else bet it, but, everyone says they would have.
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Thanks Boz. It was hard to keep holding TSLA after starting in 180s and watching it go up and right back to 180s, but from that point on it moved up so well that I never looked back. And I've made a gang trading long additional shares along the way - hard to lose money trading on a stock that keeps hitting new ATHs (all time highs).

The target right now, arbitrary target, but a target nonetheless, is 2100 (420 per share, adjusted). And this is not even including the potential news of definite S&P 500 inclusion, which would bring TSLA into funds holdings. It's a momentum stock right now, but some of the highest flyers of the past decade, such as AMZN, NFLX, FB, etc., are flying high on future potential.

When investing, gotta avoid the temptation to buy and sell at each up and down. A great stock might go down, only to go back up even higher than it ever was. Market timing doesn't work with long term holds - "you can't get rich with a weather vane."
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Pretty crazy right now don't need to trade, don't need to do anything but just watch the dollars roll in. AMZN back over 3300 too.

I actually did buy some additional TSLA at 1883 couple nights ago and bought some additional AMZN at 3271 yesterday and both were actually at a loss briefly this morning. Crazy to think.

Looks like another double record to open the day tomorrow. For those of us who bet the total markets it another easy win.

Name:  8E496B56-2802-4E21-B3BB-3097623B8553.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  42.7 KB

MDawg is wasting his time trying to teach the former homeless bum Darky Oz anything. The only good thing coming out of it is Darky showing anyone having any doubt about him that is a moron.

He is so trying to discredit MD on buying and holding quality stocks versus buying a penny stock, because he believes in the product. If that true, why isn’t he investing in Trash Dunpsters?

Darky has proved without a doubt he is one of the biggest Bullshitters and morons to ever to come onto these forums. MD may be a cocky egotistical maniac, but the fucker has made more money this year in stocks that most of us will see in a lifetime. And that’s a fact. And he put the roadmap right out there for anyone to see.

MDawg is wasting his time trying to teach the former homeless bum Darky Oz anything. The only good thing coming out of it is Darky showing anyone having any doubt about him that is a moron.

He is so trying to discredit MD on buying and holding quality stocks versus buying a penny stock, because he believes in the product. If that true, why isn’t he investing in Trash Dunpsters?

Darky has proved without a doubt he is one of the biggest Bullshitters and morons to ever to come onto these forums. MD may be a cocky egotistical maniac, but the fucker has made more money this year in stocks that most of us will see in a lifetime. And that’s a fact. And he put the roadmap right out there for anyone to see.
    It seems the tides have turned for Darkoz and Mdawg. Mdawg went from being LAUGHED at to being revered and highly respected. Darkoz went from being revered and highly respected to being treated like a joke and being disrespected.

Surprised you were able to make that point without referencing someone shoving their dick somewhere.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

Surprised you were able to make that point without referencing someone shoving their dick somewhere.
    Thought about it, but it’s becoming too cliche from me. Hopefully it’s understood what I was thinking.

Yes some of DarkOz's "arguments" to support whatever it is he is trying to say or prove are really surprising.

The clowns at CNN hate successful Americans who save and invest so much they made this index.

https://money.cnn.com/data/fear-and-greed/

Apparently we are “Greedy” for making tough life choices.

Everyday they have a new negative story on the market.

They truly hate America and it’s values.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    STFU

Squatting in Monet’s mind rent free apparently.

Thread Information