Page 191 of 199 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,820 of 3961

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

  1. #3801
    Originally Posted by rob.singer
    Now, a show of hands of anyone idiotic enough to read through any of those long-winded, rambling drama-laced "I NEED TO set the record straight or I'll go OUT OF MY MIND!" paragraphs? I feel sorry for anyone who did more than barely skim the UNKewl tortured confessions of a soul desperate for an ear.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  2. #3802
    Mdawg if you story and claims had ANY elements of truth to it, when the many people began challenging it, you would have been able to comely explain to people what they were missing and wouldn't have the need to immediately go to attacks and name calling and you wouldn't have done that NDA with Wizard, afraid that he would undermined you as he has still managed to do several times. You have absolutely 'played Wizard' with this fiasco. Allow the man that is providing the platform for this crap to just say what he thinks. He is a respected gambling math expert.

    And if you were doing something no one else knew about (the holy grail) you wouldn't be posting about it on internet forums.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  3. #3803
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Mdawg if you story and claims had ANY elements of truth to it, when the many people began challenging it, you would have been able to comely explain to people what they were missing and wouldn't have the need to immediately go to attacks and name calling and you wouldn't have done that NDA with Wizard, afraid that he would undermined you as he has still managed to do several times. You have absolutely 'played Wizard' with this fiasco. Allow the man that is providing the platform for this crap to just say what he thinks. He is a respected gambling math expert.

    And if you were doing something no one else knew about (the holy grail) you wouldn't be posting about it on internet forums.
    And if you were truly as worried about "protecting yourself" as you claim,
    There's no way in hell you'd tell the world that you were back roomed and had your arm broken.

    You'd be scared shitless someone would put two and two together.

    Never happened....
    Laces Out!__DAN!

  4. #3804
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    You and others want to fuck around because you have decided you don't like me. I think I will spend years on internet forums just being an unlikeable asshole
    I don't like you because of the lies that you've written about others.

    Everybody is doing what they want to do on the forums.

    You are doing what you want to do, and what you write makes you unlikeable.

    Is that your idea of fun?

  5. #3805
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    comely explain to people what they were missing
    I don't know what you expect the Wizard to reveal if released from the NDA, but I suspect that you'll be even more disappointed than you are now.

    MDawg is not required to explain anything more than he chooses to explain.

    That goes for him and everyone else.

    His attacks on others were reciprocation for the insults directed at him for sharing his casino experiences.

    These are the same kind of insults that have been endured by other members...Singer, Crimm, Alan, Spike, and now even Bob Dietz, to name a few...just for generously sharing their gambling and life adventures, with strangers who chose to read them.

    They didn't deserve the nasty treatment they received, but those who insulted them absolutely deserve it in return.

    What goes around, comes around, and I'm having fun making sure that it does.

  6. #3806
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

    What goes around, comes around, and I'm having fun making sure that it does.
    Ahhh finally we see what motivates Coach Belly. lol. loser.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

  7. #3807
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    His attacks on others were reciprocation for the insults directed at him for sharing his casino experiences. These are the same kind of insults that have been endured by other members...Singer, Crimm, Alan, Spike, and now even Bob Dietz, to name a few...just for generously sharing their gambling and life adventures, with strangers who chose to read them. They didn't deserve the nasty treatment they received, but those who insulted them absolutely deserve it in return. What goes around, comes around, and I'm having fun making sure that it does.
    Yeah, you're "The Equalizer" and "The Punisher" combined.

    Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
    What, Me Worry?

  8. #3808
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    you're "The Equalizer" and "The Punisher" combined.
    Thank you, I have fun helping others out.

    I hope the folks I support appreciate it.

  9. #3809
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I don't know what you expect the Wizard to reveal if released from the NDA, but I suspect that you'll be even more disappointed than you are now.
    Well then lets find out?

    Look, people here have some questions about me. I have recently offered as part of a deal to release Wizard from the DNA that I would prove 2 of the things to Dan Druff. Now suppose I did that, BUT had Dan Druff sign an agreement not to say what he saw. Would that make any sense at all? Wouldn't everyone scream that I was hiding something? Well then....

    Look Michael Shackleford is a gambling math expert. He has witnessed at least once Mdawg play. So lets just hear what he has to say about it, since these claims are being made on the platform that he controls. If Mdawg was legit, he would want Wizard to say so, no?

    Now while I don't know exactly what Wizard would say, I have communicated back and forth with him 45 messages in the last year, mostly on this topic. So I think I have at least and idea what he would say.

    But maybe Mike would say that yes Mdawg has discovered the holy grail of gambling. Something no other player/AP has discovered and is in fact playing with an advantage. So again...lets find out. You on board Belly?
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  10. #3810
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    You on board Belly?
    If you present written agreements from Shack & Druff that they will participate, and their conditions, then sure.

    Since you've already had volumes of correspondence with Shack on the subject, and have developed an idea what he'll say, then post what you think he'll say, so we can compare it to what he's already written for any conflicts.

  11. #3811
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Look, people here have some questions about me. I have recently offered as part of a deal to release Wizard from the DNA that I would prove 2 of the things to Dan Druff. Now suppose I did that, BUT had Dan Druff sign an agreement not to say what he saw. Would that make any sense at all?
    Great idea...Yes it would make sense!

    Here's the thing...MDawg has already met with Shack, and Shack witnessed him play...you haven't met with Druff.

    So go ahead and even the playing field proactively. Meet with Druff first, and have him sign an NDA.

    This way you can't renege, but none of your info is at risk.

  12. #3812
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    You on board Belly?
    If you present written agreements from Shack & Druff that they will participate, and their conditions, then sure.

    Since you've already had volumes of correspondence with Shack on the subject, and have developed an idea what he'll say, then post what you think he'll say, so we can compare it to what he's already written for any conflicts.
    What? why do you want to make it harder than need be? Lets just hear what the expert that has seen Mdawg play has to say.

    And while I don't know exactly what he would say, I can guarantee it isn't what Mdawg was writing over at GF, when for a while he was saying his claims were "Wizard verified".
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  13. #3813
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Keep in mind what we're dealing with here...someone uneducated, already an outsider because of his (sometimes) claim (which who knows if even that is true?) of being gay, booted out of his own household by his own family at a young age, of course he wants to be something he's not, he's been a downtrodden outsider all his life.
    If his own family disowned him for being an intolerable irritant, it's no wonder that forums galore also send him on his way. Why should we put up with him when those who knew him best decided that he was garbage to be tossed.

    Originally Posted by MDawg
    Is there anyone on these forums more universally despised than the UNKewl one? Doubtful.
    Last edited by MDawg; 11-27-2023 at 07:09 PM.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  14. #3814
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Lets just hear what the expert that has seen Mdawg play has to say.
    He's already said plenty.

    You made this challenge, Shack already has MD's info, Druff has nothing from you, so you're playing catch-up.

  15. #3815
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Look, people here have some questions about me. I have recently offered as part of a deal to release Wizard from the DNA that I would prove 2 of the things to Dan Druff. Now suppose I did that, BUT had Dan Druff sign an agreement not to say what he saw. Would that make any sense at all?
    Great idea...Yes it would make sense!

    Here's the thing...MDawg has already met with Shack, and Shack witnessed him play...you haven't met with Druff.

    So go ahead and even the playing field proactively. Meet with Druff first, and have him sign an NDA.

    This way you can't renege, but none of your info is at risk.
    If this meeting were to happen I suggest Dan wear a cup to protect his junk from kews fairy touch.

  16. #3816
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    What goes around, comes around, and I'm having fun making sure that it does.
    Yeah, you're "The Equalizer" and ...
    Hardly. Ha.

    Were Coach truly evening things out, then neither sorrow, nor joy, but, dispassion, would be his reward.

    Last edited by 1Hit1der; 11-27-2023 at 08:17 PM.

  17. #3817






    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  18. #3818
    Nice chip there, boyo.

    A question: are they embedded with a RFID or similar type chip so that they can be identified by the casino?

    For example, if a ho steals your Rolex AND the chip, and you report it ASAP, will someone still be able to negotiate it?

    If you lose it, will they "cancel" it and give you a replacement?

    If not ... well, it seems pretty reckless to keep it on hand like you seem to: just sayin;.
    Last edited by MisterV; 11-29-2023 at 10:48 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

  19. #3819
    The 100K chip - if lost or stolen can or will the casino do something about it? In theory - yes. In reality - maybe.

    I tend to think “maybe at best” based on the Bellagio motorcycle robber who stole (among other chips) scores of 5000 and 25000 chips. In a rather fascinating account I read at Rolling Stone (the robber ended up being the son of a Vegas judge) apparently converting all but the 25000 “cranberries” was doable. The robber was never able to cash any of those and got caught when he tried to unload the cranberries to a Bellagio poker player who was aware of the robbery and acted as an informant for the police.

    https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...ay-105349/amp/

    So I think at the end of the day while no one would be able to cash a 100000 chip without proving ownership, that doesn’t mean that the chip would automatically be replaced for me by the casino.

    As far as RFID Venetian uses those only to verify chip authenticity not to track.
    Last edited by MDawg; 11-29-2023 at 11:06 PM.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  20. #3820
    MDAWG, if I was an Ass, I would have left this up. We all make mistakes.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 11-29-2023 at 11:28 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 97 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 97 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. MDawg here. Greetings!
    By MDawg in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-29-2020, 04:30 AM
  2. Thoughts about the X Train's progress.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 05:24 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 08:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •