Page 83 of 199 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 3961

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    Keep it real!

Busted 200,000 views.
    This solidifies the obvious connection between them. Nobody gave a rats ass for a whole month and then he comes here, on his own will, to boast about 200k views. Dead giveaway.
    Ozzy Bazzi, this does solidify the connection with the entire audience waiting for Mdawg to come back.

Mdawg is perfectly fine he's completely healthy and winning money just FYI.

But I do understand your impatience and your turning to frustration with him being away because you do love him just as much as I do.

Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post

I'm currently up 25% on my one and only stock, Cytodyn.

But according to Maxpen, Boz and MDawg I'm an idiot when it comes to investing
    Just because I never called you an idiot for buying Cytodyn does not mean you are not an idiot for numerous other reasons...

So what do you do here?
    Double down on stupid again?
    HODL?

Name:  Screenshot_20201018-120722.jpg
Views: 827
Size:  24.6 KB

I need 201,500 by midnight tonight. That's worth $300 side bet with me plus the guy that made it with me would have to buy pizza and beer for Monday night football. Come on guys give me some views it's worth it, because you know you love Mdawg!

I need 27 more views before midnight, should be able to get it we got about seven more hours.

It means some great steaks and seafood tomorrow night that I'm going to buy and it means free pizza and beer as well as my entire grocery bill for at least 1 week is paid for the family.

Come on guys give me some hits on this thread!!!!
    Last edited by Wynnpleasure775; 10-18-2020 at 02:38 PM.

Beautiful! Thanks guys, I love you all. Big kisses, big hugs to each and every single one of you I won!!
    Last edited by Wynnpleasure775; 10-18-2020 at 04:13 PM.

Love you guys, love this thread!

Miss Mdwag the great!

202,000 coming up around the corner super quick!

Beautiful!

What is your mental issue that has you do this? No one here cares much about made up gambling stories because we all have plenty of our own. shoooo
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Mdawg is on the way back!

Meanwhile I only need 60 more by the end of the day to win another bet, come on guys help!!!!!!

Hey there WynnPleasure.

Just for you WynnPleasure, I make a cameo.

The demographic at the Strip these days is as such: the number of high rollers, high end people, is very very small. Those staying in 2000 square foot suites fully comped for days on end like me, very few. Those high rolling and WINNING like me, almost none.

And that's pretty much what you may say about the demographics at these forums, right? So is it any wonder that some here react as they do?

Fall 2020 Vegas Trip
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Absolutely fucking right on! I told you he'd be back again! Beautiful thank you.

I just won another $200 on this thread it busted my second wagered amount here just a few minutes ago.

And if Kansas City wins in the next few mins by 5, I got another bet on the side for $500 more! Last couple minutes of the game I think they're going to do it. Yes sir one-handed grab interfuckingception, run the clock down five hundred more dollars, as I was typing this!!! ROMAFL!!

Nice to hear from you Mdawg keep up the great work bro.
    Last edited by Wynnpleasure775; 10-19-2020 at 05:13 PM.

Beautiful! Thanks guys, I love you all. Big kisses, big hugs to each and every single one of you I won!!
    I won $300 on the above and I won another $200 and $500 as I just outlined a few minutes ago all thanks to Mdawg!

Spent about $130 on some great steaks and some other stuff for the Monday night game so I'm ahead $870 something dollars!

Thanks again all to Mdawg!!!!!!

So is Wynnpleasure an MDawg sock? That's what it's looking like to me.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Been down this motherfucking road before and the owner of the site verified with definitive investigation while we were both online at the same time.

Why don't you go fuck yourself or better yet have a transsexual give you a good shagging bro!

I called that from the beginning. The whole thing is just weird.
    If looking at MDawg posts by themself I actually believe most of what he says. But when you mix in the WP multiple personality it just makes you think the whole thing is a troll. Maybe WP is just a really good creation to discredit MDawg though.
    Whatever though, none of it matters at all. Grandpa Newell is still the best persona for BS on this site and maybe the entire internet.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 10-19-2020 at 08:38 PM.

Been down this motherfucking road before and the owner of the site verified with definitive investigation while we were both online at the same time.

Why don't you go fuck yourself or better yet have a transsexual give you a good shagging bro!
    You're just pissed because KJ isn't giving you enough dick.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Jealous of Mdawg! ROMAFL!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

No, but Wynnpleasure has a creepy obsession with Mdawg. A disturbing obsession. An unsettling obsession. Whichever out of the three words is the worst one...
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    No, but Wynnpleasure has a creepy obsession with Mdawg. A disturbing obsession. An unsettling obsession. Whichever out of the three words is the worst one...
    Why are you so fucking worried about other people?

All you do is sweat people. Maybe we teamed up together and won money at the baccarat tables.

You have no fucking idea except your dumb ass lottery tickets and playing $80 or $100 over at the stupid X dog track on Hallandale Beach Boulevard and refusing to go across the street to one of the best restaurants around!

If people do not lose you don't even relate to it.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    WP775 is MDawg's bitch.

Thread Information