Page 85 of 198 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 3956

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    You guys are obviously overcome by jealousy. Sorry you guys don't know how to win but seemingly don't have the guts to really put the wagers out there when the time is right.

As far as selling anything your so far from reality there's no combating it cause your just fucking wrong.
    I didn't say you are on a long-con just that it is very well possible. I don't quite get what is going on here. It was/is interesting when mdawg had his own thread he posted in. Now you're some dude talking about some other dude posting on another forum. Same thing as all these other weirdos obsessing over WOV but taken up a notch. Mdawg was slightly entertaining - you're not. Not only that, his fiction isn't of interest to actual gamblers.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    You guys are obviously overcome by jealousy. Sorry you guys don't know how to win but seemingly don't have the guts to really put the wagers out there when the time is right.

As far as selling anything your so far from reality there's no combating it cause your just fucking wrong.
    I didn't say you are on a long-con just that it is very well possible. I don't quite get what is going on here. It was/is interesting when mdawg had his own thread he posted in. Now you're some dude talking about some other dude posting on another forum. Same thing as all these other weirdos obsessing over WOV but taken up a notch. Mdawg was slightly entertaining - you're not. Not only that, his fiction isn't of interest to actual gamblers.
    Apparently you follow people to the other forums so who talks about obsessing with people? Seriously WTF! I've grown to like MDawg as a genuine friend and I've won over $400,000 because of MDawg. You're the one who's following people around and obsessing. If you don't like what I write don't fucking read it bro.

Never meant for anything that I wrote to be entertaining. If You're expecting entertaining go somewhere else what the fuck is so hard to believe? Fucking idiots

And besides all that the person I seen giving oral sex to another man at the high-limit section in the Wynn was actually someone that looked a little bit like MDawg and it wasn't him. I admitted that already. We all make mistakes.

Fiction to some and reality in the tune of $400k plus to me.

But anyway huge kiss to you accountinquestion.
    Last edited by Wynnpleasure775; 10-22-2020 at 08:37 AM.

Wish I had the time because this clown gets his buttons pushed rather easily.

Likely he would benefit from an exorcism.

Extra large kiss to you Rob.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Apparently you follow people to the other forums so who talks about obsessing with people? Seriously WTF! I've grown to like MDawg as a genuine friend and I've won over $400,000 because of MDawg. You're the one who's following people around and obsessing. If you don't like what I write don't fucking read it bro.

Never meant for anything that I wrote to be entertaining. If You're expecting entertaining go somewhere else what the fuck is so hard to believe? Fucking idiots

And besides all that the person I seen giving oral sex to another man at the high-limit section in the Wynn was actually someone that looked a little bit like MDawg and it wasn't him. I admitted that already. We all make mistakes.

Fiction to some and reality in the tune of $400k plus to me.

But anyway huge kiss to you accountinquestion.
    Lol classic con-tactic. Deflect. I don't even know what you're talking about following people to other forums. I read WOV sometimes when bored but don't believe I've ever made an account there. I read all the threads on here because there are so few and this place is so not-popular.

I really am starting to feel that is what is going on here. Gambling and sociopathy have a large overlap. Some of the best cons love to gamble and are deep into this world.

You clearly don't and can't win consistently using the bullshit we see in here.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Wynnpleasure, just come clean and tell us the truth who you REALLY are.. You won't be shunned badly. I myself have MULTIPLE Socks on here and various other gambling websites and I wasn't shunned badly.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Okay I'll confess only because dominatrix Tasha demands it. There's eight of them. Who I really am: Eric Cartman, Moe Howard, Pepe Le Pew, Curly Howard, Ned Flanders, Larry Fine, Shaggy Rogers and Shemp Howard.

I am all of those. Those are my names as well. Past and present both.

Okay I'll confess only because dominatrix Tasha demands it. There's eight of them. Who I really am: Eric Cartman, Moe Howard, Pepe Le Pew, Curly Howard, Ned Flanders, Larry Fine, Shaggy Rogers and Shemp Howard.

Come on, stop playing games. Just tell us the truth. Are you Mdawg? I KNOW Dan says you and Mdawg are NOT the same person, but I honestly do NOT know.... Your constantly gushing about Mdawg does seem to point to you and Mdawg being "Friends," not Friends...:/

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Wynnpleasure, just come clean and tell us the truth who you REALLY are.. You won't be shunned badly. I myself have MULTIPLE Socks on here and various other gambling websites and I wasn't shunned badly.
    You are PERMANENTLY banned from WoV and DT, and Pace Advantage forum, and others. Bwahahahahaha!

Come on, stop playing games. Just tell us the truth. Are you Mdawg? I KNOW Dan says you and Mdawg are NOT the same person, but I honestly do NOT know.... Your constantly gushing about Mdawg does seem to point to you and Mdawg being "Friends," not Friends...:/
    Okay Miss Tasha,

I'll confess only because dominatrix Tasha demands it. There's eight of them. Who I really am: Eric Cartman, Moe Howard, Pepe Le Pew, Curly Howard, Ned Flanders, Larry Fine, Shaggy Rogers and Shemp Howard.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    You are PERMANENTLY banned from WoV and DT, and Pace Advantage forum, and others. Bwahahahahaha!
    I never actually cared about Pace Advantage. I was just using them until my Temporary Suspension was up on here, and then I planned to leave them in the dust again as soon aa my Temporary Suspension was up on here.
    I was never a "Real.Member." of Pave Advantage.

You whined like a little bitch about getting banned from WoV and Vegasfanatics.com.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    You whined like a little bitch about getting banned from WoV and Vegasfanatics.com.
    I complained right after getting banned from Vegas Fanatocs because I actually did NOTHING wrong there and suddenly got the boot. My name was Michelle Parker on there. All of my posts were actually normal and NOT attention seeking. So I was flabbergasted when I saw a "You have been banned," message. But I haven't brought them up in a while until today. Now WOV on the other hand, that banning hurt me as I really did like being a WOV Member and honestly thought I was getting a one month Suspension for that fed up one time cussing rant that I apologized for multiple times. I thought I'd be granted leniency seeing that I usually do not go on cussing rants. I thought it was going to be forgiven, especially since I admitted I was in a beyond shitty mood when I did that. Np such luck.

I made over $400k because of this thread and this forum and these people are talking about other forums and cussing and going into Rants and Raves.

Seriously un-fucking believable!

And MDawg is a great person.

ROMAFL YES I AM!

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post

I'm currently up 25% on my one and only stock, Cytodyn.

But according to Maxpen, Boz and MDawg I'm an idiot when it comes to investing
    Just because I never called you an idiot for buying Cytodyn does not mean you are not an idiot for numerous other reasons...

So what do you do here?
    Double down on stupid again?
    HODL?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    RIP......Let this be a lesson to never take stock advice from a bus bench stock researcher. Where's the burning money emoji?

Name:  Screenshot_20201023-092813.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  22.8 KB
    Last edited by MaxPen; 10-23-2020 at 09:42 AM.

He's making 20k a week, I don't think he's sweating too much

I don't give a fuck about investing, I don't give a fuck about what anyone else does.

MDawg help me make over $400k in two sessions. Paid my mortgage off for $136k, bought a brand new car for $43k and the kids college fund is fully funded at this point. Now roughly $100k left, put $60k into savings and $40K plus, for pocket money for the next few months to do whatever I want. I still work full time so fuck you bus bench motherfuckers and people that turn around everything that anyone says.

As far as the transsexual in Florida, show some fucking pics to us for the people that never seen the goods between your legs, put some excitement in everyone's life.

I love you all, big kisses to each one of you no matter if you guys hate everybody or not. I love you guys!!

I don't give a fuck about investing, I don't give a fuck about what anyone else does.

MDawg help me make over $400k in two sessions. Paid my mortgage off for $136k, bought a brand new car for $43k and the kids college fund is fully funded at this point. Now roughly $100k left, put $60k into savings and $40K plus, for pocket money for the next few months to do whatever I want. I still work full time so fuck you bus bench motherfuckers and people that turn around everything that anyone says.

As far as the transsexual in Florida, show some fucking pics to us for the people that never seen the goods between your legs, put some excitement in everyone's life.

I love you all, big kisses to each one of you no matter if you guys hate everybody or not. I love you guys!!
    Such nonsense. I guess maybe you'll find some fool that'll give you some of their $$ to gamble with. Good luck.

If he made 400K then that 400K would have made him multi-millions if Dawg’s system works. To bad he didn’t keep the money.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information