Page 74 of 198 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 3956

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

GF is more interesting content but WOV has its place too. Let's see where it goes. Just before I resumed on there their ALEXA was pushing 600K which is very low.

VCT has its place too, but lately has degenerated into not much more than bickering between rivals and rival factions.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

long term puts (leaps) on CSTR ? Or perhaps short it outright ?

I have to admit MDawg is the first middle aged, in shape, healthy person I know of afraid of his own shadow when it comes to Coronavirus. Afraid to go to Vegas and using the CV to justify it.

Or maybe he is afraid his system is full of shit, just like his claims. Of course he won’t meet anyone to prove it so he can claim anything.

The only question is which Cosmo player is a bigger bullshitter, MD or Christopher Mitchell?

Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    you represent yourself as being a great gambler
    and all that you've offered as to what your strategies are is:

betting on streaks

and not chasing your losses

and of course, the wonderful concept of progressive betting

what an effing buffoon your are

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    His roulette stuff doesn't interest me. What's curious is why he puts up his supposed involvement in the stock market. So he claims to make money there too. Big whoop! Any of us with 401k's or brokerage accounts have quietly made a bundle since Trump started managing this country, and most of us know very little about the how, where, when, or what of it. And if we did, we would be true assholes for posting anything at all about it.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    I have to admit MDawg is the first middle aged, in shape, healthy person I know of afraid of his own shadow when it comes to Coronavirus. Afraid to go to Vegas and using the CV to justify it.

Or maybe he is afraid his system is full of shit, just like his claims. Of course he won’t meet anyone to prove it so he can claim anything.

The only question is which Cosmo player is a bigger bullshitter, MD or Christopher Mitchell?
    MD is a classic success story, has anyone in the history of any gambling forum, been even a shred, as succesful as this guy claims to be. Everyone wants to be like him, the ultimate non stop winner, who can't lose no matter the odds.

It's been 8 days since MDawg posted about the Alexa rating of WoV being less than 600 without him. I figured he would be back over here in a post bragging about how he kicked their Alexa rating up in the past week. LOL!
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    It's been 8 days since MDawg posted about the Alexa rating of WoV being less than 600 without him. I figured he would be back over here in a post bragging about how he kicked their Alexa rating up in the past week. LOL!
    As of 7:25 Eastern 110 members visited the WoV forum today. It wasn’t that long ago the numbers were above 200 every day. MD isn’t drawing them in, nor is KJ.

Even the Serbs should be able to count these numbers on their toes and see the Wizard fucked the site up over the years. While he uses the site as his own private island like Epstein to fulfill his perverted fantasies making videos. Of course his video mates are all of legal age.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    As of 7:25 Eastern 110 members visited the WoV forum today. It wasn’t that long ago the numbers were above 200 every day. MD isn’t drawing them in, nor is KJ.

Even the Serbs should be able to count these numbers on their toes and see the Wizard fucked the site up over the years. While he uses the site as his own private island like Epstein to fulfill his perverted fantasies making videos. Of course his video mates are all of legal age.
    Along with him sabotaging the forum the last 2 years or so, he's been diverting, more discussions to HIS site, to add insult to injury. They went from 100 or so regular posters, down to about the same as here, quite comical.

401K?

First of all, not all of the stocks I hold long term are in the typical 401K. So, no, I'm not talking about "the stocks we all hold anyway."

And in any case, I'm talking more about stock TRADING than anything else, which has nothing to do with any staid retirement fund. Funds don't trade rapid fire, if at all. They barely move. Like comparing a Cantieri RIVA Super Aquarama with a diesel barge.

I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

There's no TSLA in your 401K, boy. You wish!

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    There's no TSLA in your 401K, boy. You wish!
    Are you all coked up in the middle of the day with this gibberish?

Who needs drugs? when TSLA is roaring +200 pts in one day.

Seriously this guy mdwag is all over most of the forums and he posts almost the same thing? Always wins never loses and how he belittles anyone that disagrees with challenges. Claims to be a top-notch lawyer in California? Spends so much time writing on various forums and communicating, editing, taking pictures and complaining to administrators?

Reality zero. Fantasy world a million points.

The perfect fantasy, since it's all fantasy world with him, is to be at the high limit private cashier off to the side of the baccarat tables at the Wynn, lower my pants have my extreme erection sticking straight out and the guy with $25,000 in chips grabs it off the baccarat table, comes over hands it to me gets down on his hands and knees and performs a perfect b***job and then thanks me after I orgasm. Of course he goes back to the baccarat table and takes out another marker. But that never makes it on the seven forums he writes on.

Have a great day.

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    thanks me after I orgasm.
    Whose fantasy is this supposed to be, MDawg's or yours?

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    lol guess who just got suspended and decided to reappear under a new identity. You don't have the guts to post under your other fake name you had to create a new fake one? We know who you are, pal.

Either that or I am so important that newbies pop up out of nowhere just to comment on me. Am I really that famous?

Such a busy businessman, I mean lawyer within minutes of posting something he immediately answers as he lives on all the boards. There's no denying it a pure fact. LOL

Like I said I was standing right at that little high limit cashier's counter to the side of the baccarat tables at The Wynn and I noticed very blatantly who had to be the big dog at the table pretending to play Baccarat. Stack of $25,000 or greater chips and taking a few pictures here and there of the scoreboard and the chips but never the bets and all the action. So I did know who it was. I stood at the high limit cashier's counter I lowered my pants and I motioned as he gazed over with a little drool coming from his mouth. I motioned to pickup the chips on the table which he did and walked over and handed to me and as I was cashing them out I felt what I was obliged to do, receive a b***job.

Getting paid what turned out to be $27,300 for a b***job isn't bad. As I said it'll never make it onto Forum boards so there you go.

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    Such a busy businessman, I mean lawyer within minutes of posting something he immediately answers as he lives on all the boards. There's no denying it a pure fact. LOL

Like I said I was standing right at that little high limit cashier's counter to the side of the baccarat tables at The Wynn and I noticed very blatantly who had to be the big dog at the table pretending to play Baccarat. Stack of $25,000 or greater chips and taking a few pictures here and there of the scoreboard and the chips but never the bets and all the action. So I did know who it was. I stood at the high limit cashier's counter I lowered my pants and I motioned as he gazed over with a little drool coming from his mouth. I motioned to pickup the chips on the table which he did and walked over and handed to me and as I was cashing them out I felt what I was obliged to do, receive a b***job.

Getting paid what turned out to be $27,300 for a b***job isn't bad. As I said it'll never make it onto Forum boards so there you go.
    Welcome to the forum my friend. Hope you stick around and contribute to the diverse membership we have here. And you can say Blowjob here, no need to be PC. Hell we have a member here who used to brag about getting 3-4 a day from his “large” partner.

Great! The big dog came over from pretending to play Baccarat at the table he gave me a blowjob right at the little cashier's counter on the side of the baccarat tables at The Wynn as he voluntarily handed over the stack of chips he had.

DarkOz's CYDY - or any pink sheets....

But rich people don't buy penny stocks, they just don't.

Why not?

https://movie-sounds.org/famous-movi...that-s-why-not

You should admit to the entire community here how you got a fantastic erection just thinking about going over to that little high limit cashier's counter on the side of the baccarat tables at The Wynn and having your sexual session with a man you've been secretly desiring.

You're so rich you took $27,300 of chips tipping him awarding you with a bigger erection you've ever experienced.

Thread Information