Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What's ridiculous is that DarkOz repeats all these forwarding thinking statements about CYDY that are nothing more than the hype the company itself has put out, as if it is gospel. Straight amateur move. I am sure that Jordan Belfort could have sold DarkOz some stock with a mere phone call too.

Big investors don't bet it all on any vaccine companies, let alone a garbage penny stock one that has never made a dime on anything. And that is what DarkOz has done, put every penny he has in the stock market on one penny stock.
    Why Big Investors Aren’t Betting It All on a Coronavirus Cure
    Successful efforts that could help billions of people might not result in big profits for shareholders

Of course it is like gambling.
    Why Biotech Investing Is Like Gambling In Vegas

Don't Be a Biotech Gambler
    Stand on solid ground by learning to assess the value of future drug programs.

The odds of winning at roulette are probably better than the odds of winning with biotech companies. It's the lure of the quick, gigantic buck that lures folks into both.

It is nothing more than gambling.
    With Biotech Stocks, Investors Love the Thrill of the Chase
    Small investors place bets on biotech companies pursuing coronavirus advances; ‘It’s like being in Vegas without the hangover.’

As far as buying on dips, that's what any of us did during the pandemic, we bought up oversold companies. I don't know why Boz, who apparently did this himself with V would say otherwise.

And I'm not a day trader in that I don't have to turn all cash by the end of each day. I'd explain it all again, but DarkOz is a novice at all this he doesn't get it, and if Boz doesn't understand buying on dips, which I thought he did, then he is a novice too.

I'm actually not trading anything new at the moment, it's the first (recovery) day after a drop and all I will be doing is watching my holds to see how they do. Also I remain in that AMZN trade since Thursday anyway, so it's not like I need to trade any more. And that's why I'm not a day trader, I will position trade any trade that doesn't work on that day. If you guys don't understand what that means, you're novices.

Typically the day after a big sell off we do recover, but then it usually drops again, before the real recovery sets in.
    Last edited by MDawg; 09-09-2020 at 06:50 AM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Thread Information