Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170
Results 3,381 to 3,384 of 3384

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

Kewlj, I'm very, very disappointed. I thought for sure you would be a fan of Wink Martindale.

Regarding your other comments, hey, wellbush starting with 2K and turning it into 50K, even if purely fiction, tallies more street cred with many people than MDawg's tales of starting with a lot of money and making more. Wellbush's modest starting point may garner more supporters.

And even though wellbush's response in Post #3375 sounds a lot more like MDawg than any of wellbush's previous posts, you can blame that on me. I kind of figured a little lesson in grammar could conceivably have that effect.

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    Originally Posted by wellbush View Post
    You're correct re detractors'. You're not necessarily correct re "countless" coz ("coz" is another english error, but who's being pedantic?) I was using the term in the sense of 'numerous.' I'll get back to you re EV.
    Fuck off you trolling cunt.
    Lol

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I kind of figured a little lesson in grammar could conceivably have that effect.
    Speaking of grammar and relatedly spelling. On my home computer I use a spell check feature, that captures about half of my many spelling issues. Today "shawdows" slipped by the spell checker.

And what is even worse is it changes some words that make sense to words that do not make sence. Today it changed 'whole' to 'who'. This is actually a frequent change made. It also changed 'he' to 'is'. Where I wrote "let's assume he isn't Mdawg" to let's assume is isn't Mdawg.

As if I don't have enough trouble.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I kind of figured a little lesson in grammar could conceivably have that effect.
    Speaking of grammar and relatedly spelling. On my home computer I use a spell check feature, that captures about half of my many spelling issues. Today "shawdows" slipped by the spell checker.

And what is even worse is it changes some words that make sense to words that do not make sence. Today it changed 'whole' to 'who'. This is actually a frequent change made. It also changed 'he' to 'is'. Where I wrote "let's assume he isn't Mdawg" to let's assume is isn't Mdawg.

As if I don't have enough trouble.
    I 100 percent believe you. Lots of People have Problems with Autocorrect/Spell Checker putting something a similar word/phrase and it changing what they really wanted to say. For instance, RS on WOV originally meant something like, "Lucky you," an innocent thing. His Autocorrect.... Put "Fuck you," and RS soon said that his Autocorrect put that when he REALLY wanted to say "Lucky you." Beachbumbabs said she ALMOST gave him his first ever Suspension but something told her to not do it since RS doesn't ever curse and she was glad she hadn't given him the Suspension and had held off on it.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

Sorry, can't help you, reached my Posting Limit!

Thread Information