Page 69 of 198 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 3956

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

Hey, MDawg. You may be the only one here who would appreciate a COVID-19 themed HST homage. SO here you go. Since bats likely caused the virus, and since lack of covering (a la convertibles) makes things lethal, I put two and two together.

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...-american.html

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Hey, MDawg. You may be the only one here who would appreciate a COVID-19 themed HST homage. SO here you go. Since bats likely caused the virus, and since lack of covering (a la convertibles) makes things lethal, I put two and two together.

Never miss an opportunity to push your site RED, you truly are a professional handicapper. As the business model changes in your industry, you are at the forefront of finding new ways to attract new visitors to the site.

So like you, I’ll hijack MDawgs thread to show the success of unlimited testing in Florida. 15000 positive tests yesterday out of 143,000, most of which were people without symptoms scared by the media and people like you to get them. And most at no risk of dying as the numbers show unless you over 65 and high risk.

Disney opened and all is good with the world in my book. The only thing to fear is fear (and liberal governors) itself.

https://www.wfla.com/community/healt...s-of-covid-19/

Oh, I forgot to add we need to fear BLM too, but that’s just common sense to survive.
    Last edited by The Boz; 07-12-2020 at 10:41 AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Time to break out the Guinness and cashews, again.
    Lustin' lutins (from) NUTS:LI (Lichtenstein), unlist insult, until's sunlit!

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Shut it down, LMR. = Low Mind thRust, (invar.)

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Never miss an opportunity to push your site RED, you truly are a professional handicapper. As the business model changes in your industry, you are at the forefront of finding new ways to attract new visitors to the site.

So like you, I’ll hijack MDawgs thread to show the success of unlimited testing in Florida. 15000 positive tests yesterday out of 143,000, most of which were people without symptoms scared by the media and people like you to get them. And most at no risk of dying as the numbers show unless you over 65 and high risk.

Disney opened and all is good with the world in my book. The only thing to fear is fear (and liberal governors) itself.

Oh, I forgot to add we need to fear BLM too, but that’s just common sense to survive.

Yes, I'm a business model pioneer. Just don't sell anything, and put content on a site that derives absolutely zero income from ads or site hits. Now understand that I own a number of names where I could have put the content (like www.StormylovesDonald.com and www.TrumplovesStormy.com), and the value of those names would have increased with site hits. But no, I put it on a general blog site not owned by me that cannot have any income value to me. It's a revolutionary concept. Kind of like Gomez Adams playing the stock market, hoping to lose.

So I put content on a site that cannot make me money, in the process alienating somewhere between 75% and 90% of the people who would have any interest in what I do, and I do this in search of making money. Sounds about right, Boz. Did I miss anything?

Yep, I'm a business genius. No, make that a stable business genius.
    Last edited by redietz; 07-12-2020 at 12:02 PM.

I'd love to say that

So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.

but, let's face it, it's been more like a four year Road to Nowhere.

Still, Republican or Democrat, Conservative or Liberal, this country is resilient, and tends not to bend too far in any one direction for too long. Things even out in the longer run.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    The stock market appears to have already priced in Grump's impending election loss.

I don't see much on the long term horizon to dampen the blue skies.

Looks like both of you guys are in Lalaland.

Yep, I'm a business genius. No, make that a stable business genius.
    Strange piece, about the bats. Who else is writing this nonsense?

Name:  Gomez.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  4.9 KB

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

555 = 111 + 4*111 = 15*37, or 37*15, as 153, and 7, or, 371, and 5. As 153 on 371, to 5/7 left, as 6 +/- 1.

3/21 to 8/22 is 153 + 1 days. 321 = 107*3 + 0; 123 = 3*71 + 0. To 1/0. 822 = (-1 + 7)(37 + 100); 228 = 57[6 - (1 + 1)], ---> 11411. 15[3^2] = 153 + (5 + 1). 154 days is ~ 42.08% of year 2020. 451 = 11*41^1.

I'd love to say that

So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.

but, let's face it, it's been more like a four year Road to Nowhere.

Still, Republican or Democrat, Conservative or Liberal, this country is resilient, and tends not to bend too far in any one direction for too long. Things even out in the longer run.

Excellent quote, MDawg. You nailed it.

Well, creative writing from someone with talent.

Florida: 15,000 viruses of 143,000 tests...10.5% 45 deaths reported

New York: 677 viruses of 62,418 tests.... 1.08% 5 deaths reported

Florida is a mess. It is not about young individuals surviving, it is about transmission to older individuals who may die. Some governors get it, some do not.

Originally Posted by Deech View Post

Florida: 15,000 viruses of 143,000 tests...10.5% 45 deaths reported

New York: 677 viruses of 62,418 tests.... 1.08% 5 deaths reported

Florida is a mess. It is not about young individuals surviving, it is about transmission to older individuals who may die. Some governors get it, some do not.

Florida is not a mess but you can believe what you want. NY is behind because they killed all the at risk with Cuomo’s decisions. Here is how stupid NY is, they are saying everyone should be tested. What exactly does that mean tomorrow? Should people get tested everyday?

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/coronaviru...9-testing.page

“ All New Yorkers should get tested now, whether or not you have symptoms or are at increased risk.”

And if you are negative? How often should you get tested again?

“ If your first COVID test is negative, you should get tested again if you

are concerned about possible exposure
    have spent time in a large crowd
    have had exposure to someone with confirmed or possible COVID-19
    have symptoms
    work in a congregate setting like a nursing home or shelter are planning to visit someone at high risk for severe COVID-19 illness”

This shows it’s political and they want to destroy insurance companies to push universal FREE HC.

Actually, I think things are somewhat of a mess, in many places.

Just here in Cali restaurant indoor dining is shut down again, as are all bars, and pretty much everyplace must close by 10pm. Thankfully, the gym remains open but the newest directive is masks at all times including while weight lifting, which I don't mind as I believe if everyone in the room wears a mask it might do some good.

But, for whatever reason the stock market is ignoring all that, futures are up

so, who am I to argue?
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

My son just moved home one week ago. He is in his mid 20's. On Monday he felt very ill. We insisted he get a Covid test. Not for us, but on behalf of my wife's mother who just had hip surgery and is in a rehabilitation center. My wife refused to visit her 85 year old mother without knowing if she, herself, had the virus.

So, yes, get tested. At least once. It is not political. Then again, I am in a zone where individuals are cautious.

Just here in Cali restaurant indoor dining is shut down again, as are all bars, and pretty much everyplace must close by 10pm. Thankfully, the gym remains open but the newest directive is masks at all times including while weight lifting, which I don't mind as I believe if everyone in the room wears a mask it might do some good.

so, who am I to argue?
    Have you thought about sending the Fed a thank you letter?

On a brighter non virus/political note, my wife's 401K is up 3 percent over the February 20th previous high. She is starting to look like Michel Pfeiffer again. It may take another day or two but things may get back to normal. BoSox, this is where I expect some big bold response!

I think that talking about money, and stuff like "nailing" it, is like drawing two cards to three-of-a-kind. It shows weakness, not, strength. You are fairly unlikely to hit the four-of-a-kind, or even the full-house, whether you draw one card, or two, but, you give up more (in concealment) than gain (in odds) by drawing two cards. I mean, if you fail to improve, on the draw, then you become much more vulnerable to straights and flushes, and higher trips. Intuitively, as well. Something like this.

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

Bozo, I have to tell you that your cognitive abilities are quite lacking.

p
    M
    u
    r
    taRd

---> MR. L(osing).

so, who am I to argue?
    The best move the flakes in Calif could make is shut down everything for good. It's on a path of self-destruction, and if all their libtards moved to normal states they could get straightened out fast. When Trump wins again I suspect a massive amount of suicides by these dumbass people anyway.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

Well, creative writing from someone with talent.

That sounds like a compliment, that rarest of remarks at VCT. Thanks.

so, who am I to argue?
    Note this is not in all CA counties, only a few. Sonoma was added yesterday. Still open here in El Dorado here with all restaurants and bars open inside and out.

Florida today, another 12,600 new positive cases and Oh the horror, 35 more deaths.

So of the 7000 new cases 14 days ago, where are all the deaths? Clowns like RED are saying the true death rate is around 4%. So we should be looking at 280 today and 600 from the 15000 cases yesterday.

The truth is most of these cases are like a sore throat and sniffles. Good for tissue sticks.

It’s a hoax and life goes on for most of us other than having to wear a shitty mask in a few places. People like MDawg, after all it’s his thread, is probably making $150-200k again today off Amazon, Apple and Tesla alone.

Anyone who doesn’t believe this is being used as a political tool is lying.
    Last edited by The Boz; 07-13-2020 at 08:54 AM.

Thread Information