Page 165 of 198 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 3956

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    This would seem to be a real problem with the forum here, as anyone can assign anything to someone else?
    LOL...you had no problem assigning 180 million in Bitcoin to MDawg, then repeating that 10 times.

Looks like a new member made a common mistake using the quote feature, nothing purposeful.

Rules for he, but not for re.

Hawkesite, how is it that you can direct quote me in Post 3278 by posting something I DID NOT say? Go back and read my post. I DID NOT write that. I DID NOT write anything close to it. I never wrote "But doing so for multiple trips and multiple years is impossible."

How about an apology and acknowledgement of both the error and the purposeful assignment of my name to someone else's quote?

This would seem to be a real problem with the forum here, as anyone can assign anything to someone else?
    No, it is a glitch in my editing skills. That was kewlj, not you. Mea culpa.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    LOL...you had no problem assigning 180 million in Bitcoin to MDawg, then repeating that 10 times.

Looks like a new member made a common mistake using the quote feature, nothing purposeful.

Rules for he, but not for re.

Go ahead and do the math on the bitcoin claim, coach. Not being a lawyer and rarely using one (17 arrests, no convictions), I was using someone else's legal fee estimates. I erred well on the conservative side. Way, way on the conservative side.

But let us know what you come up with.

Your boy gotcha'ed himself with the bitcoins, buddy.

I erred well on the conservative side
    I estimate that you inflated his holdings by a factor of 30.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Boz, I try really hard to give people the benefit of the doubt. And I did that twice with Shackleford now. But you were right and I was wrong, this guy guy has no integrity about him. The Michael Shackleford that started WoV would have never allowed this Mdawg person to make a mockery of the forum and the math that Mike believed in and made his name by. But this Mikael Shackleford has sold out, literally! You are right, he stopped being that guy years ago. I guess the day he signed the check.
    In the Forum sense, do you have integrity?

You get Nuked, then shit on him----understandable...though not quite to the extent with a 500 page fucking reference book where 499 of the pages are a carbon copy of the first.

He lets you back on the site---it's a testament to his character, according to you.

Things don't go your way---you start shitting on him again.

I mean, you either have a read on someone's character, or you don't. I think you have no read. So, two things:

1.) Why not copy your posts here and go post them on WoV, verbatim, and take your Nuke. (After you're unbanned). Most people seem to like going out that way rather than whatever the fuck you're doing is called.

2.) Face reality: Wizard means so much more to you than you ever will to him. Stop being fucking pathetic. It's fucking disgraceful. I remember when I looked up to you and looked forward to reading your posts, and I hope that can happen again one day, even if it's not on WoV.
    Oh in a forum sense do you have integrity and in a non forum sense do you have integrity?
    I'll answer for you. NO and NO. You're probably sucking WON's dick and can't speak at the moment.

Bbbwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh so the wizard give the mdawg his seal of approvals and the kewlj gonna short circuit and wobble out of control, hey hey.

Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
    so the wizard give the mdawg his seal of approvals
    In what universe did that happen? Please point me to it.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post

Oh in a forum sense do you have integrity and in a non forum sense do you have integrity?
    I'll answer for you. NO and NO. You're probably sucking WON's dick and can't speak at the moment.
    I'd have also answered no to both. I don't need you to answer for me.

I don't suck dick, but even if I did, at least I still wouldn't have to pay to get laid.

Originally Posted by Mission146
    I don't suck dick, but even if I did, at least I still wouldn't have to pay to get laid.
    Are "sucking dick" and "getting laid" a false equivalence?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Mission146
    Are "sucking dick" and "getting laid" a false equivalence?
    You're asking the wrong guy. I've never sucked a dick before, so I don't know how I'd look at it.

Either way, I don't have to pay to have someone get near my genitals, or to let me get near theirs, was the point.

I don't get the Gay Jokes towards People who are Straight....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I wasn't joking, Tasha, I was serious.

Seems to me that a blow job isn't equivalent to getting laid.

Oh sure, you still spurt but really it's not the same as grinding against someone.

Heck, in some parts a BJ is equivalent to a good night kiss, or so they say.

Fucking some girl's vagina or giving it to her up the ass is getting laid; a blow job doesn't even come close (pun intended).

There, glad that's settled.
    Last edited by MisterV; 05-07-2021 at 04:50 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Not as Boz the poster who will not post publicly again. And TRUST me you won’t see on these forums again.
    So what are you doing here? You seem to be posting. Publicly. Again.
    I thought we wouldn't. See you. On these forums. Again.

Let the chips fall where they may.

You might know who we are, but we know who you are. Understand?

Dude, over 100 people who post on these forums know who I am. Many I shared it with and consider friends even if we disagree on some things. Other who screen shotted my doxxing and I insulted on here and others who figured it out. I’m not worried and even share it with some who ask. I am fully armed and live in a gated community with 1 Stanley Cup winning player from last year and a nationally known sheriff in Florida.

Anyone who shared it with you is either the doxxer, which I doubt, or someone who doesn’t like how I act.

Either way, I believe my guy is on to you, or I wasted my money. Which is far less than Oz spent. What I do with the info when and if I get it is still up to me. But keep thinking you have something on me.

If and when I put out my recommendation on your firm, I can assure you it will be with my name for those few who don’t know who I am. And obviously after determining if they are the right firm for my situation.

And please feel free to come at me my friend. I’ll live, or I won’t.

And by the way, anyone who wants to dox me on here, feel free to put it out there.

Love ya MDawg!
    Last edited by The Boz; 05-09-2021 at 07:09 PM.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I don't get the Gay Jokes towards People who are Straight....
    Heterosexual men don't like being called gay. It's a huge insult. That's the purpose of doing it. To insult the person.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I don't know who's following any of it at WoV, but I see that MDawg reported a couple of days ago that he had a -68K session.

Being the eternal cynic, my immediate reaction is that (1) either The Boz created a situation for him that MDawg is trying to defuse or (2) somebody from the boards watched the session, so MDawg had no real choice but to report it.

I'm such a cynic, eh? It's sad.

Not as Boz the poster who will not post publicly again. And TRUST me you won’t see on these forums again.

Dude, over 100 people who post on these forums know who I am. Many I shared it with and consider friends even if we disagree on some things. Other who screen shotted my doxxing and I insulted on here and others who figured it out. I’m not worried and even share it with some who ask. I am fully armed and live in a gated community with 1 Stanley Cup winning player from last year and a nationally known sheriff in Florida.

Anyone who shared it with you is either the doxxer, which I doubt, or someone who doesn’t like how I act.

Either way, I believe my guy is on to you, or I wasted my money. Which is far less than Oz spent. What I do with the info when and if I get it is still up to me. But keep thinking you have something on me.

If and when I put out my recommendation on your firm, I can assure you it will be with my name for those few who don’t know who I am. And obviously after determining if they are the right firm for my situation.

And by the way, anyone who wants to dox me on here, feel free to put it out there.

Love ya MDawg!
    I REALLY hate to say this, but you're coming across as being creepily obsessed with Mdawg....:/
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

Love ya MDawg!
    I REALLY hate to say this, but you're coming across as being creepily obsessed with Mdawg....:/
    I really hate to say this, but you're a pretty creepy person......

I don't know who's following any of it at WoV, but I see that MDawg reported a couple of days ago that he had a -68K session.

Being the eternal cynic, my immediate reaction is that (1) either The Boz created a situation for him that MDawg is trying to defuse or (2) somebody from the boards watched the session, so MDawg had no real choice but to report it.

I'm such a cynic, eh? It's sad.
    I actually told someone that Mdawg will have a big losing session soon after someone posted that video of a guy losing 300k. So there's that. Carry on.

If my son were in my legal firm and had been telling tall and potentially embarrassing tales, I would order his alter ego to report a mammoth loss and go from there. That would be the quickest way to deflate the issue. It doesn't matter if the alter ego had reported winning 40 of 41 or 50 of 51 or whatever, once that minus 68K report hits the forum posts, the hypothesis of recruiting investors and hint of impropriety pretty much goes out the legal window.

I don't know anything about this guy being an attorney or not. Is that the way the legal profession woks today...attorneys working out of a hotel suite in Vegas for months at a time, instead of the long hours at the firm?

I have no idea, nor care. My gut tells me that too is bullshit, but I suppose it could be. Part of that gut feeling is just knowing that he has lied about so many other things, including the repeated lie about my results last year. It is like I said, if a guy is going to repeatedly lie about stupid shit that everyone knows is a lie, it becomes hard to believe anything he states.....that is what credibility is. But I couldn't care less about the attorney thing.

Like Axel, I was expecting report of a big loss. I figured that might be followed by some good size wins in the coming days that offset that loss. That has been the pattern, but suspect that could change with me mentioning it. We'll see.

The reason I though there might be a big loss coming is the pattern is always the same with these guys. When it gets to the point that very few are left believing their nonsense, or even responding to "the great adventure" that we have now reached with this Mdawg, these guys ALWAYS need to escalate their claims in an attempt to once again generate the attention they crave.

It was at that point in the Singer chronicles (no one left believing his claims) that Rob Singer came up with the double up bug, and then later the Newell claim. These guys HAVE to escalate. It is built into the narcissist mentality. They simply can't avoid it it.

Quite frankly, the 2021 Vegas thread, a trip report at WoV by TinMan, is 1000 times more believable and relatable. That is what a trip report should be.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 05-10-2021 at 02:54 PM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Thread Information