Page 135 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 3023

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

  1. #2681
    To respond to Mission, the reason UNKewlJ couldn't possibly be a winner at BlackJack (or much of anything else), is that he can't even control himself. He wastes his time with nothing to gain, and where no one cares about what he has to say. He yaps uncontrollably all over this VCT forum about R.Singer long past where anyone cares to listen. He yaps uncontrollably all over WOV even though no one is listening and he has been warned repeatedly by the Wizard to stop trolling. Someone with that little self control could not be a success at anything.

    He's a slave to his mania and emotions. And while a retard like RainMain was a success at BlackJack, that was a movie, and in real life anyone with the degree of...let's be kind and call it an...impulse control disorder...UNKewlJ displays, could not be winning.
    Last edited by MDawg; 04-03-2021 at 11:51 AM.
    I tell you its wonderful to be here, man. I dont give a damn who wins or loses. Its just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  2. #2682
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,530
    What a pile of crap from the poison pen of DoucheDawg.

    He accuses KJ of having "impulse control disorder" when it is obvious he suffers from a massive case of it himself, given his inability to control his lying and incorporating his lies in his non-stop posting.

    Just a daily barrage of a blizzard of bullshit from the King of the Fools.
    Last edited by MisterV; 04-03-2021 at 12:49 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

  3. #2683
    In keeping with declarative statements about who wins --

    I'm pretty sure that people who lose don't win. Not certain, mind you, but pretty sure. Stay tuned for more behavioral analysis gems.

  4. #2684
    Someone mentioned Archie Karas' epic run. I'm sure if there were video tape of all of it, they'd find something shady was going on. And yes, I've seen interviews of people like Jack Binion saying his wins were legit, but we all know casino owners and managers dont know all cheat and advantage play moves.

  5. #2685
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,530
    I posted it; as Karas played alone at a table, always rolling dem bones himself, it is possible some sleight of hand, e.g. helicopter shot was used, but given the scrutiny I suspect it was legit.

    Would have been cool to watch him bet up to a hundred grand a roll.
    What, Me Worry?

  6. #2686
    I wouldn't be surprised if Karas was a Binion shill. He was a cheat but he wouldn't have got that far dice sliding or some such other possibilities.

  7. #2687
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    To respond to Mission, the reason UNKewlJ couldn't possibly be a winner at BlackJack (or much of anything else), is that he can't even control himself. He wastes his time with nothing to gain, and where no one cares about what he has to say. He yaps uncontrollably all over this VCT forum about R.Singer long past where anyone cares to listen. He yaps uncontrollably all over WOV even though no one is listening and he has been warned repeatedly by the Wizard to stop trolling. Someone with that little self control could not be a success at anything.

    He's a slave to his mania and emotions. And while a retard like RainMain was a success at BlackJack, that was a movie, and in real life anyone with the degree of...let's be kind and call it an...impulse control disorder...UNKewlJ displays, could not be winning.
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Two things. One, you know why that Wager didn’t happen. You wanted me to put up the money before the terms, the judging, anything was finalized.

    Second, you had your chances, two chances actually, to talk with some money, but your B.S. instead walked, and if you haven’t figured it out by now, I don’t give two shits about you or most anything you say or think, which is why I rarely even respond to you at WOV anymore.

    ‘Cause that's what you are...that's what I think of you, a jerk off.


    I could say the same about some others here and at WOV. Jerk offs, not worth my time to respond.
    There are a lot of jerk offs here and at WOV, like jbjb, MrV, UNKewlJ, AxelAss, sabre, JohnZimbo, TominLV, TomG, ExpectedValue, jdaewoo, rainman, lilredrooster, terapined, darkoz, BillRyan, PokerGrinder, Michael99000, occasionally EvenBob, ReDietz, Boz, Bosox, accountinquestion, Ozzy, too - etc. etc. I could go on and on, that spend their days and nights obsessing over MDawg. I occupy a good portion of their thoughts and they want to waste their time trying to talk about me or figure me out. Meantime, I really don't give two shits about most of what any of them has to say, and I rarely respond.

    Every time they mention me I wonder why they care so much. Are their own lives too boring and crappy such that they can't stop talking about me? Let it go...let it go...you'll live longer without this obsession.

    If they had any self respect they'd just ignore me the way I have been ignoring most all of what they've been saying lately.
    Last edited by MDawg; 04-03-2021 at 05:33 PM.
    I tell you its wonderful to be here, man. I dont give a damn who wins or loses. Its just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  8. #2688
    You know, MDawg, you're right. I've spent my whole life debunking false gambling claims, but I started back when folks bought the idea of 101-13 or 89-5 ATS records. Your stories have dipped into a cartoonish enough narrative that nobody in their right mind would consider them credible. If civilians get misled because they aren't aware that your winning stretches back forever, well, that's on the site owners.

    Evidently the owners want gambling fantasy, so give them gambling fantasy. I mean, really, if I string together a bunch of posts saying I won 10 of 11 this week and 9 of 10 the week after and 8 of 9 the week after that, and it stretches past a month into a season into a year and beyond, only a blithering idiot should believe it. So I should show some respect for the intelligent Americans who think Covid was a hoax and the election was rigged and half the Dems are pedophiles, and I should understand that fine Americans will not be taken in by stories of gamblers who almost never lose.

    LOL. Good luck, my friend. America deserves The Adventures of MDawg.

  9. #2689
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    To respond to Mission, the reason UNKewlJ couldn't possibly be a winner at BlackJack (or much of anything else), is that he can't even control himself. He wastes his time with nothing to gain, and where no one cares about what he has to say. He yaps uncontrollably all over this VCT forum about R.Singer long past where anyone cares to listen. He yaps uncontrollably all over WOV even though no one is listening and he has been warned repeatedly by the Wizard to stop trolling. Someone with that little self control could not be a success at anything.

    He's a slave to his mania and emotions. And while a retard like RainMain was a success at BlackJack, that was a movie, and in real life anyone with the degree of...let's be kind and call it an...impulse control disorder...UNKewlJ displays, could not be winning.
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Two things. One, you know why that Wager didnt happen. You wanted me to put up the money before the terms, the judging, anything was finalized.

    Second, you had your chances, two chances actually, to talk with some money, but your B.S. instead walked, and if you havent figured it out by now, I dont give two shits about you or most anything you say or think, which is why I rarely even respond to you at WOV anymore.

    Cause that's what you are...that's what I think of you, a jerk off.


    I could say the same about some others here and at WOV. Jerk offs, not worth my time to respond.
    There are a lot of jerk offs here and at WOV, like jbjb, MrV, UNKewlJ, AxelAss, sabre, JohnZimbo, TominLV, TomG, ExpectedValue, jdaewoo, rainman, lilredrooster, terapined, darkoz, BillRyan, PokerGrinder, Michael99000, occasionally EvenBob, ReDietz, Boz, Bosox, accountinquestion, Ozzy, too - etc. etc. I could go on and on, that spend their days and nights obsessing over MDawg. I occupy a good portion of their thoughts and they want to waste their time trying to talk about me or figure me out. Meantime, I really don't give two shits about most of what any of them has to say, and I rarely respond.

    Every time they mention me I wonder why they care so much. Are their own lives too boring and crappy such that they can't stop talking about me? Let it go...let it go...you'll live longer without this obsession.

    If they had any self respect they'd just ignore me the way I have been ignoring most all of what they've been saying lately.
    You are correct... the list could go on, and whenever you have a situation like that there's a good reason, it's certain that YOU are the problem, and the wisdom of the crowd shows the reality as people have realized you are full of shit and not liked by most people on the two forums.

  10. #2690
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post

    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Two things. One, you know why that Wager didn’t happen. You wanted me to put up the money before the terms, the judging, anything was finalized.

    Second, you had your chances, two chances actually, to talk with some money, but your B.S. instead walked, and if you haven’t figured it out by now, I don’t give two shits about you or most anything you say or think, which is why I rarely even respond to you at WOV anymore.

    ‘Cause that's what you are...that's what I think of you, a jerk off.


    I could say the same about some others here and at WOV. Jerk offs, not worth my time to respond.
    There are a lot of jerk offs here and at WOV, like jbjb, MrV, UNKewlJ, AxelAss, sabre, JohnZimbo, TominLV, TomG, ExpectedValue, jdaewoo, rainman, lilredrooster, terapined, darkoz, BillRyan, PokerGrinder, Michael99000, occasionally EvenBob, ReDietz, Boz, Bosox, accountinquestion, Ozzy, too - etc. etc. I could go on and on, that spend their days and nights obsessing over MDawg. I occupy a good portion of their thoughts and they want to waste their time trying to talk about me or figure me out. Meantime, I really don't give two shits about most of what any of them has to say, and I rarely respond.

    Every time they mention me I wonder why they care so much. Are their own lives too boring and crappy such that they can't stop talking about me? Let it go...let it go...you'll live longer without this obsession.

    If they had any self respect they'd just ignore me the way I have been ignoring most all of what they've been saying lately.
    You are correct... the list could go on, and whenever you have a situation like that there's a good reason, it's certain that YOU are the problem, and the wisdom of the crowd shows the reality as people have realized you are full of shit and not liked by most people on the two forums.
    Only because Axel quoted this, but I do not obsess over MD. In fact, I have him on ignore.

  11. #2691
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    There are a lot of jerk offs here and at WOV, like jbjb, MrV, UNKewlJ, AxelAss, sabre, JohnZimbo, TominLV, TomG, ExpectedValue, jdaewoo, rainman, lilredrooster, terapined, darkoz, BillRyan, PokerGrinder, Michael99000, occasionally EvenBob, ReDietz, Boz, Bosox, accountinquestion, Ozzy, too - etc. etc. I could go on and on, that spend their days and nights obsessing over MDawg. I occupy a good portion of their thoughts and they want to waste their time trying to talk about me or figure me out. Meantime, I really don't give two shits about most of what any of them has to say, and I rarely respond.

    Every time they mention me I wonder why they care so much. Are their own lives too boring and crappy such that they can't stop talking about me? Let it go...let it go...you'll live longer without this obsession.

    If they had any self respect they'd just ignore me the way I have been ignoring most all of what they've been saying lately.
    You are correct... the list could go on, and whenever you have a situation like that there's a good reason, it's certain that YOU are the problem, and the wisdom of the crowd shows the reality as people have realized you are full of shit and not liked by most people on the two forums.
    OMG did he really list 23 people that are all wrong while he is right? How sad! How very detached from reality.

    At least the Mdawg fairytales has been moved to the betting systems section at WoV, which is the equivalent of a voodoo section. It is right there with other proven voodoo nonsense. And while Mdawg is sure to ignore this development, and I obviously am not allowed to mention it, it is my hope that some other members will occasionally remind him that the fairytales and fiction of the great MDawg is part of the voodoo section, meaning not to be believed.

  12. #2692
    What's really striking is that MDawg follows my Cytodyn investment because Everytime it goes down he posts about it (never mentions when it goes up).

    Who follows every day someone else's investment?

    I don't check Tesla and Netflix every day to see how MDawg is doing because I couldn't care less.

    Even just this week when reporting on his $37,000 win he threw my name up saying now he can claim to make weekly as much as I do.

    The guy is obsessed with me but projects it the opposite, lol.

    He knows I am the real deal and wishes he could do the same instead of having to create these fantasies.

    Well, Darkoz lives the fantasy (with a sprinkling of nightmares thrown in here and there). MDawg be jealous

  13. #2693
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post



    There are a lot of jerk offs here and at WOV, like jbjb, MrV, UNKewlJ, AxelAss, sabre, JohnZimbo, TominLV, TomG, ExpectedValue, jdaewoo, rainman, lilredrooster, terapined, darkoz, BillRyan, PokerGrinder, Michael99000, occasionally EvenBob, ReDietz, Boz, Bosox, accountinquestion, Ozzy, too - etc. etc. I could go on and on, that spend their days and nights obsessing over MDawg. I occupy a good portion of their thoughts and they want to waste their time trying to talk about me or figure me out. Meantime, I really don't give two shits about most of what any of them has to say, and I rarely respond.

    Every time they mention me I wonder why they care so much. Are their own lives too boring and crappy such that they can't stop talking about me? Let it go...let it go...you'll live longer without this obsession.

    If they had any self respect they'd just ignore me the way I have been ignoring most all of what they've been saying lately.
    You are correct... the list could go on, and whenever you have a situation like that there's a good reason, it's certain that YOU are the problem, and the wisdom of the crowd shows the reality as people have realized you are full of shit and not liked by most people on the two forums.
    Only because Axel quoted this, but I do not obsess over MD. In fact, I have him on ignore.
    I would have to think very few people OBSESS over MDawg. He just happens to be front and center because he posts so much BS, and people like calling out BS on the forums. He is no different than the many, many other people that have come before him, and will come after him. It has nothing to do with HIM and everything to do with the flavor/trainwrweks of the time. It could be anyone... Mfag, FagDawg, Gaydawg, NathanDawg, lovesitinthatassdawg. Look how popular Nathan was at one time, and there have been many others in the past. The only major difference is the fact that Mdawg has managed to not get nuked thus far. It seems as if his Adventures are going to be added to the betting systems thread and that won't show up in recent threads and that's almost exclusively what most people look at.

  14. #2694
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    It seems as if his Adventures are going to be added to the betting systems thread and that won't show up in recent threads and that's almost exclusively what most people look at.

    I am not sure that is the case. The Mdawg fairytale has been moved to the betting section (equivelent of a voodoo section) but still remains in the recent threads. I too thought Mikes proposal meant it would not be listed on the recent threads. Otherwise I would not have agreed. Hopefully people will periodically point out that the thread being discussed is a betting section voodoo section thread.
    The fictitious, fairytales of Mdawg have been moved to the betting system voodoo section at WoV, proving that it is all make believe.

  15. #2695
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    It seems as if his Adventures are going to be added to the betting systems thread and that won't show up in recent threads and that's almost exclusively what most people look at.

    I am not sure that is the case. The Mdawg fairytale has been moved to the betting section (equivelent of a voodoo section) but still remains in the recent threads. I too thought Mikes proposal meant it would not be listed on the recent threads. Otherwise I would not have agreed. Hopefully people will periodically point out that the thread being discussed is a betting section voodoo section thread.
    I don't think there is any software element on WOV that distinguishes which section the thread is located.

    If it has a current posting it's going to be on top threads

  16. #2696
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    It seems as if his Adventures are going to be added to the betting systems thread.
    Is this what they meant by the Double-Up Bug?

    Maybe The Adventures of MDawg will be added to all the categories.

    As it turns out MDawg reached out to the Wizard some time ago,
    to arrange a meeting, and the Wizard has been ducking him.

    He's too busy to meet, don't you know.

    Nice check-raise MDawg, you got the big bluffer to fold.

  17. #2697
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    It seems as if his Adventures are going to be added to the betting systems thread.
    Is this what they meant by the Double-Up Bug?

    Maybe The Adventures of MDawg will be added to all the categories.

    As it turns out MDawg reached out to the Wizard some time ago,
    to arrange a meeting, and the Wizard has been ducking him.

    He's too busy to meet, don't you know.

    Nice check-raise MDawg, you got the big bluffer to fold.
    Does MDawg agree this is the truth of what you just said?

    I can only imagine MDAWG is manipulating the situation somehow. Like asking Mike to meet me at 2:00 am 20 miles across town for 5 minutes, or some BS like that to ensure no one reasonable would do so. Or he knows Mike is out of town, or busy with something but asks on those days anyways.

  18. #2698
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    It seems as if his Adventures are going to be added to the betting systems thread.
    Is this what they meant by the Double-Up Bug?

    Maybe The Adventures of MDawg will be added to all the categories.

    As it turns out MDawg reached out to the Wizard some time ago,
    to arrange a meeting, and the Wizard has been ducking him.

    He's too busy to meet, don't you know.

    Nice check-raise MDawg, you got the big bluffer to fold.
    Does MDawg agree this is the truth of what you just said?

    I can only imagine MDAWG is manipulating the situation somehow. Like asking Mike to meet me at 2:00 am 20 miles across town for 5 minutes, or some BS like that to ensure no one reasonable would do so. Or he knows Mike is out of town, or busy with something but asks on those days anyways.
    Axel,

    MDawg proved to my satisfaction that he legit tried to meet with Wizard but the meeting would not be to witness play. Just to show win/loss statements.

    Wizard didn't feel it was worth his time.

    Axel, If I said I had a means to beat a game you would make a quick assessment if I was legit. If you felt I was you would rush to meet me. If you thought I was horseshit you wouldn't waste your time.

    Same situation here.

  19. #2699
    Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

    Is this what they meant by the Double-Up Bug?

    Maybe The Adventures of MDawg will be added to all the categories.

    As it turns out MDawg reached out to the Wizard some time ago,
    to arrange a meeting, and the Wizard has been ducking him.

    He's too busy to meet, don't you know.

    Nice check-raise MDawg, you got the big bluffer to fold.
    Does MDawg agree this is the truth of what you just said?

    I can only imagine MDAWG is manipulating the situation somehow. Like asking Mike to meet me at 2:00 am 20 miles across town for 5 minutes, or some BS like that to ensure no one reasonable would do so. Or he knows Mike is out of town, or busy with something but asks on those days anyways.
    Axel,

    MDawg proved to my satisfaction that he legit tried to meet with Wizard but the meeting would not be to witness play. Just to show win/loss statements.

    Wizard didn't feel it was worth his time.

    Axel, If I said I had a means to beat a game you would make a quick assessment if I was legit. If you felt I was you would rush to meet me. If you thought I was horseshit you wouldn't waste your time.

    Same situation here.
    This makes sense because Win/losses can be manipulated, but actual play cant be if witnessed properly.

  20. #2700
    All betting systems are worthless. However, for the mathematically challenged, here is a forum of your own.

    Sounds like the Wizard made it EXACTLY clear how he feels about MDawgs claims with this simple statement, along with his unwillingness to meet up and be used for a photo op with no proof of MDs psychic ability to read shoes and win at will.

    While he is certainly not the arbiter of truth, he was MDs best chance to find the validity he so deeply desires and needs for some reason to fulfill his life.

    And I do want to Thank MD for including me in his list of good people, including some of the most legitimate, knowledgeable people on these forums.
    Find MDawgs Adventures at WoV filed under fiction right here.... All betting systems are worthless. However, for the mathematically challenged, here is a forum of your own

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. MDawg here. Greetings!
    By MDawg in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-29-2020, 03:30 AM
  2. Thoughts about the X Train's progress.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 04:24 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 07:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •