Page 94 of 198 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 3956

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Don't think so. For one, I have a very common name, so even if anyone did think he figured out who I was, it would lead into too many directions. For two, well...why get into two.

I'd sue the f. out of any person and forum that tried to uncloak me though, that might be a money maker, since obviously none of these pansies at these forums is willing to put up any real money against any wager, even a wager that the wagerer himself proposes!
    I heard it’s coming so I would start the research on what legal precedents you are going to use. And how you are going to show you were damaged by a public figure like yourself being listed as the person who posts on public forums about your life under an alias. I’m sure Dan would love to chime in here.

And if the person who does it is a loser like you say all of us are, what are you suing for? Future earnings? Surely you understand as a lawyer it’s impossible to collect on judgments against broke people.

And suing a forum based overseas that hides behind the laws of third world countries. Where exactly are you going to file that lawsuit?

What kind of lawyer makes the kind of threats you just did and expects to be taken seriously?

Tick tick, I guess we will see. I have no inside information but your post shows you are worried. And are speaking out your ass as opposed to speaking as a legit lawyer.

No one wants to be doxxed. But again, you've posted before about how it would be if various people were doxxed, so I see where you might stand on the subject.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

No one wants to be doxxed. But again, you've posted before about how it would be if various people were doxxed, so I see where you might stand on the subject.
    Nope, don’t think it should happen to anyone. It happened to me and it sucks. My wife was doxxed recently on the Wizards forum including full name and one of my hometowns. It was removed after I reached out to a Mod but who knows who saw it and used it for what.

But we all know it comes with the territory when we make the decision to post on the web and insult others. And I do still post, knowing the risks. And you were told it could happen to you if you keep insulting others with less to lose than you.

It appears it’s going to happen to you, I don’t approve of it, but you can’t say you didn’t know it was a possibility or even a probability based on your actions.

Over 99% of people don't deserve to be doxxed. But like most things in life, there are exceptions to the rule.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

I heard it’s coming so I would start the research on what legal precedents you are going to use.

Tick tick, I guess we will see. I have no inside information
    If you heard it's coming I'm thinking you do have inside information. So, which is it? If I didn't know better I would think you're all for the dox.

It’s becoming obvious to me and should to other members that when a member puts up an entertaining good fight regardless being right or wrong, (MDawg in this case) the threat of that member getting doxed pops up.

When all of the AP / math enthusiasts on these forums with all their alleged, unproven, claims, keep getting challenged they seem to always fall back on the ole DOX threat. These alleged self-proclaimed un-proven AP’s don’t have to prove a fucking thing. But gang up on anyone who goes against their grain.

From my personal observations, the dox threat seems to always pop up when AxelWolf is involved and his claim to anonymous fame appears threatened. We all know he has deep routed personal relations with the rest of the long-time assholes on these sites.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post

I heard it’s coming so I would start the research on what legal precedents you are going to use.

Tick tick, I guess we will see. I have no inside information
    If you heard it's coming I'm thinking you do have inside information. So, which is it? If I didn't know better I would think you're all for the dox.

It’s becoming obvious to me and should to other members that when a member puts up an entertaining good fight regardless being right or wrong, (MDawg in this case) the threat of that member getting doxed pops up.

When all of the AP / math enthusiasts on these forums with all their alleged, unproven, claims, keep getting challenged they seem to always fall back on the ole DOX threat. These alleged self-proclaimed un-proven AP’s don’t have to prove a fucking thing. But gang up on anyone who goes against their grain.

From my personal observations, the dox threat seems to always pop up when AxelWolf is involved and his claim to anonymous fame appears threatened. We all know he has deep routed personal relations with the rest of the long-time assholes on these sites.

100% WRONG, this has nothing to do with Axel. Haven’t talked to him but I guarantee he would is 100% against anyone being doxxed.

100% WRONG, this has nothing to do with Axel. Haven’t talked to him but I guarantee he would is 100% against anyone being doxxed.

I’m not going to look up doxing threats that popped up when Axel was involved in the threads. I’ll just go with coincidental.

You didn’t touch on who you heard from that said MDawg’s dox is coming. Wouldn’t that information possibly help lead to the doxer? Your personal hopes appear to be coming forward.

You also said your wife was doxed in the past. Did she participate on these forums? Why would your wife have anything to do with this group of anonymous people? Can you direct me to the post or thread when her dox was exposed? Once she was doxxed wouldn't you obviously also be doxed? Do you both go by different last names?

I’m not going to look up doxing threats that popped up when Axel was involved in the threads. I’ll just go with coincidental.

You didn’t touch on who you heard from that said MDawg’s dox is coming. Wouldn’t that information possibly help lead to the doxer? Your personal hopes appear to be coming forward.

You also said your wife was doxed in the past. Did she participate on these forums? Why would your wife have anything to do with this group of anonymous people? Can you direct me to the post or thread when her dox was exposed? Once she was doxxed wouldn't you obviously also be doxed? Do you both go by different last names?
    It happened a couple months ago at WoV. A new poster late at night used her legal full name. And started a thread about her husband being a degenerate gambler who lost all their money and she needed help because they were now broke. It was obviously someone making a point they know my name, and then found her name. Not sure who did it, but I reported it to someone over there and the thread was removed entirely. Does that meet the requirements of Doxxing since my first name wasn’t listed? As we have the same last name, it was meant as a sign to me someone knows my name. Many people do, but I’m sure this was someone I don’t know trying to make a point.

As for you, why are you so interested? Why do you want to see it and know who I am? And why would I direct you to something if it was still posted? You are sounding like Coach with your questions.

Being doxxed is something that anyone knows can happen when you make insulting statements that can piss others off. For me, I know it can happen but I don’t lose sleep over it.

It happened a couple months ago at WoV. A new poster late at night used her legal full name. And started a thread about her husband being a degenerate gambler who lost all their money and she needed help because they were now broke. It was obviously someone making a point they know my name, and then found her name. Not sure who did it, but I reported it to someone over there and the thread was removed entirely. Does that meet the requirements of Doxxing since my first name wasn’t listed? As we have the same last name, it was meant as a sign to me someone knows my name. Many people do, but I’m sure this was someone I don’t know trying to make a point.

As for you, why are you so interested? Why do you want to see it and know who I am? And why would I direct you to something if it was still posted? You are sounding like Coach with your questions.

Being doxxed is something that anyone knows can happen when you make insulting statements that can piss others off. For me, I know it can happen but I don’t lose sleep over it.
    I’m not interested in your name or anyone else's here at all. You already said they deleted the post. I just wanted to see where it was deleted just to satisfy my doubts it even happened. Forget it since you said they now deleted the whole thread.

You felt certain the person who doxxed your wife was someone you don’t know. Quote: “I’m sure this was someone I don’t know trying to make a point.” Why would someone you don’t know join a gambling forum you happen to post on, then come up with a degenerate gambling issue about you going through your innocent wife? What point do you think he was trying to make that he knows your name with that story? Did that person ever post again?

Just like the reason you just posted why the dox even took place raises lots of natural curiosities with me.

You still didn’t touch on who you heard from that said MDawg’s dox is coming.
    Last edited by blackhole; 12-07-2020 at 07:11 AM.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Well, I guess that if I pointed out all of the examples for which TP, and just about everyone else here, went wildly astray, I'd have to nest the entire forum in each post.
    I guess you didn't watch the Georgia tape where it is shown in plain sight the rampant cheating it took to get mouth-breather Biden elected - tip of the iceberg.
    I guess that you went one step further. Not only are you claiming that Biden lost the election, but, also that the loss will be/ has been covered up, or is otherwise not known to the population. Look, this is tantamount to trying to claim that one of Putin's opponents successfully rigged an election in Russia to oust Putin, the dictator in power there.

I suggest that you bring that video to one of the Republican judges and elector officials who not only ruled against Giuliani, for Trump, but laughed him out of court, etc.

I’m not interested in your name or anyone else's here at all. You already said they deleted the post. I just wanted to see where it was deleted just to satisfy my doubts it even happened. Forget it since you said they now deleted the whole thread.

You felt certain the person who doxxed your wife was someone you don’t know. Quote: “I’m sure this was someone I don’t know trying to make a point.” Why would someone you don’t know join a gambling forum you happen to post on, then come up with a degenerate gambling issue about you going through your innocent wife? What point do you think he was trying to make that he knows your name with that story? Did that person ever post again?

Just like the reason you just posted why the dox even took place raises lots of natural curiosities with me.

You still didn’t touch on who you heard from that said MDawg’s dox is coming.

I'll vouch for Boz on that one. I remember the thread he is talking about. It was weird and quickly got ragged and dragged on.IIRC, Posters wondered if this wasn't a Scam attempt. It didn't even cross my mind that it was deleted until this very thread....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Speaking of being Doxxed, me being Doxxed is NOT cool. It's freaky, creepy, disturbing, and SCARY....
    Last edited by Tasha; 12-07-2020 at 07:44 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Well, I guess that if I pointed out all of the examples for which TP, and just about everyone else here, went wildly astray, I'd have to nest the entire forum in each post.
    I guess you didn't watch the Georgia tape where it is shown in plain sight the rampant cheating it took to get mouth-breather Biden elected - tip of the iceberg.
    I guess that you went one step further. Not only are you claiming that Biden lost the election, but, also that the loss will be/ has been covered up, or is otherwise not known to the population. Look, this is tantamount to trying to claim that one of Putin's opponents successfully rigged an election in Russia to oust Putin, the dictator in power there.

I suggest that you bring that video to one of the Republican judges and elector officials who not only ruled against Giuliani, for Trump, but laughed him out of court, etc.
    I noticed you skipped over the later post I made regarding the Georgia observation statute that was violated and is clearly shown on the video. Anyway I believe this is getting appealed up to the Supreme Court.
    What is more likely, that you have developed a Theory of Everything or that Biden's "victory" is a result of wide-spread voting and ballot fraud ? I go with the latter.
    Last edited by tableplay; 12-07-2020 at 09:13 AM.

You are sounding like Coach with your questions.
    That' a compliment BTW, Christmas spirit must be overtaking The Boz.

I noticed you skipped over the later post I made regarding the Georgia observation statute that was violated and is clearly shown on the video. Anyway I believe this is getting appealed up to the Supreme Court.
    What is more likely, that you have developed a Theory of Everything or that Biden's "victory" is a result of wide-spread voting and ballot fraud ? I go with the latter.
    Georgia doesn't require observers. It requires that observers be allowed to be present if they choose. Nobody was asked to leave.

Don't take my word for it. Frances Watson, the chief investigator for the Georgia Secretary of State stated this to the courts along with a willingness to testify under oath.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...84055.72.1.pdf

How did this political election discussion end up in the Adventures of MDawg.

Do all roads lead to MDawg?
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Shut the fuck up Jeff

Uhoh I just was doxxed.

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    Georgia doesn't require observers. It requires that observers be allowed to be present if they choose. Nobody was asked to leave.

Don't take my word for it. Frances Watson, the chief investigator for the Georgia Secretary of State stated this to the courts along with a willingness to testify under oath.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...84055.72.1.pdf
    The investigation is still open (and was declared so under penalty of perjury along with the other 7 declarations). It's odd that it is still open if, in fact, the observers agreed with the investigator that they were not asked to leave and did so on their own volition. Also, I wonder where the observers got the idea that counting was done for the night (if in fact they were not told to leave) - if the observers assumed that counting was still going to occur, why would they leave ? In your linked document, it states that the urinal leak had no effect on counting. No where in the document does it state that observers were told that counting would continue with or without their presence (and then they decided, willy nilly, hey let's leave even though counting will continue). What's inescapable is that, on video, observers left, and, counting occurred when they were not present. Somehow the observers got the idea that counting was not going to occur while they were not present.
    Name:  investigation_still_open.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  45.5 KB
    Last edited by tableplay; 12-07-2020 at 11:25 AM.

This is just one example why you are so well liked.

Thread Information