Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
And once again, there are a myriad of ways you could provide this proof to someone to confirm or deny without any consequences to anyone. I'll sign a non-disclosure agreement and put up thousands of dollars in an escrow account that would go to you if that information leaks from me other than verified or not. Personally, I don't think I'm the right person for this situation because Mdawg would just claim that I have a bias towards him and that I might lie. Therefore, I think DanDruff would be a much better choice.
I don't play those games, Axelwolf. I have said that from the day I started here. I will not be drawn into troll fucking games of proving this or that. I say what I say. I tell you what I have. I tell you what I KNOW. I tell you what I think. I am not in a fucking court of law on trial.
As I said, some BS reason.
You won't be drawn into that game, but you're drawn into everything else, including some pretty nasty shit.

If I have to be honest here (yeah, yeah, I know Mdawg will misquote me or take this all out of context), at this point MDawg actually has way more credibility than you. He's actually met up with the wizard, played Baccarat at a medium level, and won. He actually posts up pictures of cash(probably fake or not his), Rolexes(probably fake or not his), chips,(probably fake or not his), and various other miscellaneous supposed proof. His story of spreading table minimum to outrageous amounts while counting (?) and winning... is actually more believable than your partner's big hit while using free sign-up free play for a myriad of reasons. I can't remember if you said it was a Progressive or not?