Page 99 of 199 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 3961

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

I don't give a fuck what you think. You are human afterbirth. The hospital threw away the baby and kept the afterbirth (you). So just fuck off you crack whore.
    I just want to know WHY you rallied for my permanent banning after I tried to help you out multiple times. I mean there IS a difference between,"I didn't ask you to try to help me out," and actively rallying for someone's permanent banning.
    Tasha, or whatever your name is, I want you to leave me alone. I don't give a fuck about you. We were never friends. You are a troll, who in my opinion adds nothing to gambling forums. Your post in this thread (a hijack) just proves that. I have asked you nicely. I have tried to be mean. I am not interested in your games that others find amusing to play with you. Just leave me the fuck alone.

I thought you and I were Friends at at least one point. We had nice and friendly conversations. I actually found you cool. So I was hurt t, baffled, and confused chat you were rallying for my permanent banning after our friendly and nice chats with each other and me trying multiple times to help you out. Your cussing me out, implying that I was a thief, and laughing at my financial troubles was also hurtful.

Almost exactly a year ago, I got a very insightful piece of advice...

,"Nathan/Tasha, Kewlj is NOT your Friend. You really need to stop buttering him up as he has made it clear that he does NOT like you. You need to cut ties with him as he has made it clear that your efforts to be his friend are annoying him. He tried to get you banned after you tried to help him out. That should tell you how much he actually doesn't like you. Why not get some self respect and stop trying to make someone who clearly doesn't like you your Friend? "

I did take that advice very seriously and cut off ties with Kewlj for a very long time until very recently when I asked why he treated me like shit after I thought of him as my Friend...
    It's clear I rallied behind and tried to help out the WRONG Person.... And thought the WRONG person was my Friend...m
    Last edited by Tasha; 12-12-2020 at 01:37 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

The only trouble was,

DarkOz was a disaster.

This guy could fuck up

a cup of coffee.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post

The only trouble was,

DarkOz was a disaster.

This guy could fuck up

a cup of coffee.
    We know you don't fuck up your winning because it's difficult to fuck up fiction

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Bosox, I'm sure that he is out making more money that he will never spend.

However, where there is Laurel there is Hardy, where there is Pinky there is the Brain, and, where there is the Lone Ranger, there is Tonto.
    Ooh, how fitting it would be for the sum total of the four of Monet's slot numbers to involve his own sum total. So much better than just another slot machine number, from old Monet.

Again, to "recap" old Monet, here are the machines. And, here is the sum total of the four such numbers: 36,614 + 42,200 + 20,850 + 4,183.66 = 103,847.66 . What can such a number mean? For now I have no idea, sight unseen, the best way to approach such "stuff", but, it's something to "work" on, when I am bored, again. Of course, at this point, others may "jump" in, to try to give old Garnabby a helping hand.

I have included a song, to follow, to ease the suspense, or tension. Hehehe.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Enjoy............................................. .............................

---> 103,847.66 <---
    ---> 103,847.66 <---
    ---> 103,847.66 <---
    ---> 103,847.66 <---

Okay, well, moving ahead with the numeral, 103,847.66, a bit. One of the first things I noticed was that it's integer form is a sum of three cubes, in two ways, and, along with this of its reverse digital representation. Interesting property. Now I wonder what is the specific condition on such numerals that also their reverse representations thus behave, for such sums of n powers of n. Note how the sums here seem similarly proportioned.

10384766 = 26^3 + 53^3 + 217^3 = 84^3 + 129^3 + 197^3; and

66748301 = 69^3 + 150^3 + 398^3 = 229^3 + 194^3 + 362^3.

These are some fairly "juicy" numerals, in their own right. 217 = 7*31, which is like 137 in reverse. 26 goes with 37, in my theory of everything, from lots of straight-up numerical connections between them. Eg, 2*26 = (-1 + 53) , and, 2*37 = (1 + 73). They lead to the two underlying sets of numerals in my theory of everything, which are the two basic sets of possible universal dimensionless constants. (What an unmitigated Goddamn pleasure it was, to see the second such set of numerals reveal itself, not all that many months ago.) Here, again, the 197 may be written as 1[3^2]7. The underlying straight-up numerical connection between the electromagnetic fine-structure constant taken as the integer, 137, and, the gravitational fine-structure constant taken as the integer, 0.197 X 10^-60. Although, maybe, not technically correct, but, who cares, I take such dimensionless constants to mean the "traction" or "connection" that things have in the universe. A real (in theory) and actual (in practice) basis of the existence of things. Note that 194 = 2*97, and, 150^3 goes to 153, almost like [1*(3 + 50)]^3*1. And, that 84 = 2*42, of the fun numbers including, 42. Ha, lots of "idiotic" ways to look at the above numerals - a good way to stumble on to some of the more-decent underlying observations. Numerals such as 129, and 229 pop up a lot with the 153/173, 666/911, and the like, stuff. (The gist of the old fundamental theory of the new-age "mathematical numerology" is that there exists a field of such numbers that, in the +/- 1 sense, fully tile the plane.)

No? Well, consider the distance in days, from when Monet first, and, last posted here. From Join Date 12-31-2017 to Date of Last Post 12-08-2020, 05:52 PM, is 1073 days, which goes to numeral, 173. This is 153 weeks plus 2 days, which may be represented, [153 + (-3 + 5)*1] ---> 153_351. Monet, and his side-kicks couldn't have quit at a more numerologically opportune time, assuming this is the case. I guess that you can make only so many posts about, supposedly, sticking hundred dollar bills into slots, all day long, with no one giving a crap, and, Trump winning the election, in every way, even a month after the election, until, finally, giving it all up. I guess that the most (un)appealing thing about Trump, and his craziness, was the simplistic nature of it all. Like the cult thing. A few nonsensical one-liners. Overly easy for morons who seek world domination to immediately grasp, and work with.

Anyway, some more fun stuff to consider, heading into the quieter, winter months. Maybe, the above triads of numbers have to do with also a start time, for old Monet.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 12-13-2020 at 08:14 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Monet, I hope that you are doing okay out there? Garnabby and I are pretty sure that we did not hurt your only ONE feeling.

Returning home from a long day out, I just tried to catch up with what is going on at the WizardofVoodoo forum, regarding MFraud and I can't figure it out. BoSox, Boz, anyone else that has been following along, can you fill me in? It looks like the challenge of MFraud and his claims that defy math on his long running fiction thread, has somehow "morphed" into a challenge to AxelWolf to create a similar fiction thread, and if he is capable posting up phony evidence as convincing as MFraud's phone evidence?

How does this have anything to do with the original situation where people, myself included were calling out MFrauds claims, and Wizard himself said it was time for MFraud to put up or shut up? Time for MFraud to show Mike his play. Instead we have this new challenge as to who can or can't create an equally fiction thread and claims? Am I in the Twilight Zone?
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

kewlJ, MDawg claims that you can't lie your way through a fiction thread as there are too many ways that you can screw up. Further stating that he tells the truth so he does not in fact have to resort to lies.

If AxelWolf can create an actual complete fiction thread that seems believable will give MDawg's statements less credibility. Personally, I think there is almost no chance for AxelWolf's success at this endeavor because there is only room enough for one large fiction bullshit story at a time on gaming sites. Not to mention he will not have the element of surprise going for him as everyone will already know what's up.
    Last edited by BoSox; 12-14-2020 at 08:52 PM.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    kewlJ, MDawg claims that you can't lie your way through a fiction thread as there are too many ways that you can screw up. Further stating that he tells the truth so he does not in fact have to resort to lies.

If AxelWolf can create an actual complete fiction thread that seems believable will give MDawg's statements less credibility. Personally, I think there is almost no chance for AxelWolf's success at this endeavor because there is only room enough for one large fiction bullshit story at a time on gaming sites, not to mention he will not have the element of surprise going for him.
    Does this make sense to YOU BoSox? I just don't see it. I don't see how whether Axelwolf is able to make a credible fiction thread proves anything about MFrauds thread and claims?

I thought we were making progress when the the Wizard of WizardofVoodoo, himself, said it was time for MFraud to show him his play, so Wizard could determine if he was doing something that would allow for a winning game. That seems to have disappeared and been replaced by a "who can create a credible fiction thread?" I think I would call that a misdirect, on the part of this Mfraud. Getting people to forget that Wizard said it is time to show his cards....so to speak.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

If AxelWolf can create an actual complete fiction thread that seems believable will give MDawg's statements less credibility. Personally, I think there is almost no chance for AxelWolf's success at this endeavor because there is only room enough for one large fiction bullshit story at a time on gaming sites, not to mention he will not have the element of surprise going for him.
    Does this make sense to YOU BoSox? I just don't see it. I don't see how whether Axelwolf is able to make a credible fiction thread proves anything about MFrauds thread and claims?
    None of it makes any sense at all. I'm more concerned with the selling of Rob's Newel coming up.

We shall see the final outcome of Robs Newell come January. I'm sure Max is ready to head down to Gilbert sometime next month. Time will tell, if Singer will prove us all wrong.

Monet, I hope that you are doing okay out there? Garnabby and I are pretty sure that we did not hurt your only ONE feeling.
    Perhaps, old Monet is, essentially, done here.

To continue on, from

Well, consider the distance in days, from when Monet first, and, last posted here. From Join Date 12-31-2017 to Date of Last Post 12-08-2020, 05:52 PM, is 1073 days, which goes to numeral, 173. This is 153 weeks plus 2 days, which may be represented, [153 + (-3 + 5)*1] ---> 153_351. Monet, and his side-kicks couldn't have quit at a more numerologically opportune time, assuming this is the case,
    we have, 1073 days as 35 months plus about 8 days, which may be represented, [35*1 + 1*(5 + 3)] ---> 351_153, and, 1073 days as very nearly 2.94 years, about 2.94 years less a day, which may be represented, 2*1.47 = (-3 + 5)(1.50 - 0.03) ---> 35153, or, (3 - 0.06) ---> 306 = (-3 + 5)(153) ---> 35153.

I don't think that this bit, either, could have any better worked out, along with these slot numbers, in general, from Monet.

In a weird and removed way, it gives me confidence that I am in the right spot with the theory of everything. The nature of even the right one is to become ever more complex, until it just lets up. By "just" I mean that it finally works out in some, essentially, unforeseeable way. No one could be smart enough without a lot of guessing. No purely logical path to it.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 12-15-2020 at 08:30 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

What I respect about MaxPen is that he didn't go to WOV to make some solemn farewell like some people (people who do that and go right back to posting anyway), but just...left. I mean, if you're going to leave a forum why do you need to make a big deal about it, just stop posting. Or better yet, direct people to a different forum where you will be posting.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    What I respect about MaxPen is that he didn't go to WOV to make some solemn farewell like some people (people who do that and go right back to posting anyway), but just...left. I mean, if you're going to leave a forum why do you need to make a big deal about it, just stop posting. Or better yet, direct people to a different forum where you will be posting.
    Here's a list of what I respect about you

I thought we were making progress when the the Wizard of WizardofVoodoo, himself, said it was time for MFraud to show him his play, so Wizard could determine if he was doing something that would allow for a winning game. That seems to have disappeared and been replaced by a "who can create a credible fiction thread?" I think I would call that a misdirect, on the part of this Mfraud. Getting people to forget that Wizard said it is time to show his cards....so to speak.
    Interesting, after a phone conversation between Shackleford and MDawg, Wizard has now 'changed' his opinion to that MDawgs claims are not impossible and that he now believes him. Wizard gave a 46% chance that MDawg could have won every session on every trip for the last 10 trips.

However Shackleford's math is incorrect. That is something you won't see me write very often. I will explain it here since Wizard announced that I have resigned from his forum when I never did. Shackleford's calculations are not taking into consideration MDawg's predicting before hand. Let me explain:

Let's take the game roulette. If I come on a forum and state that I have played roulette for 3 hours a day for 20 consecutive days and have won every session, someone like Wizard would be able to tell you just what the likelihood of that occurring would be. That is what he just re-calculated with the 46% number he just assigned MDawgs likelihood.

Now, what if I come on a forum and state I am going to play roulette 3 hours a day and win for 20 straight days and then come back 20 days later and claim I did just that. The odds of that occurring change dramatically. And that is precisely what MDawg did. Several times during his long MDawg thread, I can find places where he stated that he would continue to win at this rate and then came back trip after trip claiming to have accomplished just that!

MFraud's claims and "great adventure of" are pure fiction. And no matter how much he cries, manipulates and sweet talks, Wizard, that will not change.

The biggest problem with that bullshitter, is he's the best and wins EVERYDAY at EVERYTHING he does. To my recollection, he's never admitted to EVER having a losing trip in the last 3 years, with the thousands of dollars the big shot SUPPOSEDLY tips, makes it that much more insane of a claim. Let's also not forget he's the best stock trader, who NEVER loses. He's a psychic who can predict every time Amazon, Tesla, Netflix ( chihuahuas 3 favorites) go up AND down. The icing on the cake, is the whole WORLD revolves around him and everything he does, it's all about the little chihuahua. The supposed big shot lawyer from California, who spends HOURS everyday, trying to convince anonymous people, that he's the best that's ever walked on this planet. ALL his BS claims combined, make Alan's claim of 18 yo look truthful. If someone were to start a poll, who the most disliked forum poster of all time is across ALL the gambling forums, I'm sure he would be a top 3 finalists.

Interesting, after a phone conversation between Shackleford and MDawg, Wizard has now 'changed' his opinion to that MDawgs claims are not impossible and that he now believes him. Wizard gave a 46% chance that MDawg could have won every session on every trip for the last 10 trips.

However Shackleford's math is incorrect. That is something you won't see me write very often. I will explain it here since Wizard announced that I have resigned from his forum when I never did. Shackleford's calculations are not taking into consideration MDawg's predicting before hand. Let me explain:

Let's take the game roulette. If I come on a forum and state that I have played roulette for 3 hours a day for 20 consecutive days and have won every session, someone like Wizard would be able to tell you just what the likelihood of that occurring would be. That is what he just re-calculated with the 46% number he just assigned MDawgs likelihood.

Now, what if I come on a forum and state I am going to play roulette 3 hours a day and win for 20 straight days and then come back 20 days later and claim I did just that. The odds of that occurring change dramatically. And that is precisely what MDawg did. Several times during his long MDawg thread, I can find places where he stated that he would continue to win at this rate and then came back trip after trip claiming to have accomplished just that!

MFraud's claims and "great adventure of" are pure fiction. And no matter how much he cries, manipulates and sweet talks, Wizard, that will not change.
    Can you show your work on that?

What’s even stranger is the fact that a very small percentage of self-proclaimed alleged AP’s are the only fucking idiots that seem to care.

When are AP’s like you Kiwlj, Axel, Darkey and the rest of you self-proclaimed successful AP’s going to realize that other than the back-and-forth entertainment you provide for the rest of us, no one really gives a fuck about any of you or MDawg.

It’s just the same exact bunch of the same exact fools on both sites that care about this over and over again nonsense.

Trust me fellows, no one else cares about the nonsense other than to point it out and couldn’t care less if any of you croaked and never made another post anywhere. That feeling I’m certain is mutual.

kewlJ, you did miss one point completely when the Wizard said that you resigned from his forum he was being polite to you in the same fashion that Trump discarded cabinet members for four years.

kewlJ, you did miss one point completely when the Wizard said that you resigned from his forum he was being polite to you in the same fashion that Trump discarded cabinet members for four years.
    Yeah, I didn't miss it Bosox. I am very aware my "resignation" that never happened....is in fact a de facto banning.

I REALLY shouldn't defend Kewlj, but I also noticed something REALLY fishy about Kewlj's "Resignation," right off the bat when I first saw it on WOV. I was thinking,"Kewlj tried so hard to get back onto WOV and for him to suddenly do a Resignation from WOV makes zero sense." Kewlj acknowledging that he did NOT resign from WOV makes sense....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information