Page 102 of 199 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 3961

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    guess who went on tilt and came over here and lifted some of what was said and posted it over at WOV.
    Holy shit, you not falling for his con must have really wrecked his Christmas.

Calling Captain Morgan...little man down!

That's a special kind of meltdown, when you beg to get suspended.

Axel wins again? Sure he does...he wins a month in a padded room.

Holy meltdown! right up there with KewlJ's from the 9th.

Is all this really important enough to throw a fit over?
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Little boy blew...he needed the money.

Someone just messaged me at TruePassage to let me know...lol guess who went on tilt and came over here and lifted some of what was said and posted it over at WOV. She said it's hard to follow what he posted though because he doesn't seem to know how to transfer it properly, but the general idea I understand is...TILT!

It must suck to lose out on three years of work to win possibly 5K.

In case you wish to revisit VCT, here it is AxelWolf, 5K left over from my most recent 74K Vegas win, even though I don't even need it and it's been sitting at home idle after I locked up the rest of the 27K cash in a safe deposit box when I deposited the 47K check at the bank, you're not going to get a chance at winning this 5K though.

Normally I would refrain from kicking a man when he's so down, but in this case...who could resist?

If I had known all this meant so much to him, I would have been more gentle on him.

Still, AxelWolf's behavior is crass. I guess they don't teach grace on the street, which is where he seemed so proud to let us all know that he came up from.

This is the same guy who made an unconditional, sight unseen offer to buy Wizard's watch for 5500, then backed out by saying that he would perform "only if it was a good deal?"

MDawg, you think everything is now over with and that you proved once again that you are someone not to be challenged. However, there is a huge matter still yet to be settled which I will get to shortly.

In your trip reports, you often talk about tipping dealers generously as just being "my word" a gentleman. Now back to my above point of unsettled business by you sir. These internet battles and challenges that you have participated in have been going on what seems like forever now. You sir throughout all of these months, including hundreds of posts have had a loyal advisor/negotiator whenever needed, he was always there without exception, did you forget about him? Or are you going to be the gentleman that you claim to be and buy Coach belly a brand new car? Let's see just how this goes.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Someone just messaged me at TruePassage to let me know...lol guess who went on tilt and came over here and lifted some of what was said and posted it over at WOV. She said it's hard to follow what he posted though because he doesn't seem to know how to transfer it properly, but the general idea I understand is...TILT!

It must suck to lose out on three years of work to win possibly 5K.

In case you wish to revisit VCT, here it is AxelWolf, 5K left over from my most recent 74K Vegas win, even though I don't even need it and it's been sitting at home idle after I locked up the rest of the 27K cash in a safe deposit box when I deposited the 47K check at the bank, you're not going to get a chance at winning this 5K though.

Normally I would refrain from kicking a man when he's so down, but in this case...who could resist?

If I had known all this meant so much to him, I would have been more gentle on him.

Still, AxelWolf's behavior is crass. I guess they don't teach grace on the street, which is where he seemed so proud to let us all know that he came up from.

This is the same guy who made an unconditional, sight unseen offer to buy Wizard's watch for 5500, then backed out by saying that he would perform "only if it was a good deal?"

MDawg, you think everything is now over with and that you proved once again that you are someone not to be challenged. However, there is a huge matter still yet to be settled which I will get to shortly.

In your trip reports, you often talk about tipping dealers generously as just being "my word" a gentleman. Now back to my above point of unsettled business by you sir. These internet battles and challenges that you have participated in have been going on what seems like forever now. You sir throughout all of these months, including hundreds of posts have had a loyal advisor/negotiator whenever needed, he was always there without exception, did you forget about him? Or are you going to be the gentleman that you claim to be and buy Coach belly a brand new car? Let's see just how this goes.
    He probably won't buy Coach Belly a car but he might suck his dick.

Coach has been licking MDawgs ass already

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Or are you going to be the gentleman that you claim to be and buy Coach belly a brand new car?
    I don't need a car...a monthly bus pass will do.

I'll send him my freeplay and some player's cards, which he can use to generate freeplay for life.

lol
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

As I've said before, Coach isn't on the side of anyone/anything but the side of the search for truth.

Coach isn't on the side of anyone/anything but the side of the search for truth.
    That's right... just trying to be helpful. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

I would have made a great judge in that challenge...I would have voted to have AW committed.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Little boy blew...he needed the money.
    Yeah yeah yeah, we know you like blowing little boys.

As I've said before, Coach isn't on the side of anyone/anything but the side of the search for truth.
    If he searches this way he will find Spock before any truth

What people here don't realize and will never accept is that if CoachBelly had been a judge for this Challenge, he would not have been a shoe-in for me. If AxelWolf had genuinely come up with three years of believable trip reports that met all the Challenge terms, Coach would have given it to him.

But the reason that would have been impossible - for AW anyway - is that AW never even understood what it was he was expected to do. He never did more than glance at a couple of my session reports and then assume that it was just about posting a few pictures of chips, a watch or two, and some markers. Just as a small for example, I doubt he ever even looked at or if he did look at, didn't remember that eight minute video I posted of me weighing just some of my precious metal watches. How was he going to re-create that? let alone get his hands on that many expensive watches.
    If AW had ever taken the time to read thoroughly through my three years of session and trip reports and observe carefully their full content, he would never have wanted to undertake the Challenge.

I would never have undertaken it, not for five grand, not for twenty grand - the amount of work to recreate that level of detail and back-up evidence for a genuine three years of Vegas trips representing months and months of actual play by play daily session reports, would not have been worth my time, even if it were possible to recreate it all without actually living it the way I had. I know, because on this last trip I kept a day by day log, like a diary, and then posted each resort's day by day sessions all at once, one resort at a time, after we had checked out. I did that for security reasons at the suggestion of a couple of people at these forums - one of them being, ironically, AW himself - so that no one would know where I am, only where I had been. Just reposting what I had already written and then adding the pictures to it for a couple of weeks let alone a month of sessions all at once, was a real pain, and I am a meticulous very organized person, which I'd venture to say - AW, is not. I can't even imagine having to do all that for three years of sessions and trips, it would have been a monumental task, assuming, again, that it even were possible.
    Last edited by MDawg; 12-18-2020 at 07:09 PM.

What people here don't realize and will never accept is that if CoachBelly had been a judge for this Challenge, he would not have been a shoe-in for me.
    You're right again.

These guys don't understand what's going on.

Impartiality does not exist in their world.

So Dawg, about you going to the Wiz's fest and showing everyone what you got: will you do it, and if not, why not?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    much as Rob would trust his grandkids to be baby sat by Pedo Joe.
    Unfortunately it is very likely that the next POTUS will be a pedophile.

Hi MisterV.

I don't have any interest in meeting those WOV people. However, the Wizard and I have communicated about real world business before, and at some point will probably meet.

Someone said something about why would anyone hold an investment long term.

Once you buy a stock, and it goes past a certain point..."It's gone!"...it's much easier to keep holding it long term, especially if you have been involved in this game for long enough. It's in the beginning, when it goes up past your purchase price, and then perhaps drops below it, then back up again, that it takes real...whatever you want to call it...to keep holding.

So with the long terms I hold, which AMZN and TSLA are only a couple of my long terms, they have gone so far out of the park from where I acquired them that to keep holding them now isn't really that hard. Yes, it was a little sad when I didn't sell my long term TSLA at 500 the way SooPoo did, and it went all the way back to 380 or so, but then now that it's above 600, who cares that it dipped below 400 at one point? especially when you consider that my adjusted basis is well below mid double digits, which I didn't even buy TSLA to HOLD all that long ago, just maybe a few years ago or so on a dip.

The long term AMZN I hold dumped something like 40% in early 2016, only to rally to up something like 20% by the end of that year, and that was hard to hold through as well, but...once you make a decision to hold something long term and it makes it out of the park, it's not as hard to keep holding it as you might think.

I probably traded AMZN and TSLA THOUSANDS of times maybe TENS OF THOUSANDS of times before I bot and held. And I still trade additional shares of both all the time, without selling the underlying stock. lifo

As far as trading: Life sure is easier and less expensive now that commissions are a thing of the past, but still gotta pay those SEC fees, and these add up when dealing with large blocks.

As far as bitcoin: same thing applies more or less, with the additional factor of that I never bought any bitcoin. I merely received it from clients who offered to pay me in it, and I accepted. The first time I received it I didn't even know much, if anything, about it, but I've always been into innovative things. Most of the bitcoin I have was received when it was worth very little, but I've also received it at price points regularly throughout time, including as recently as just weeks ago. Another client wants to pay me in bitcoin this week, I don't care, I'll take it. Whatever I have received I haven't spent. Actually I told my wife it's all hers I already gave her the blockchain info to access it, both places, and if you know about bitcoin there's a lot more to accessing it than just a password, so you really have to know what you're doing to make sure it's not lost due to failure of access verifications. Better than life insurance, and she's a lot younger than I am. Who knows how much it will be worth in forty or fifty years, maybe millions per coin. But if she wants us to access it before then, it's her choice.

I haven't pulled anything out of my stock accounts in years either. Don't need it. It's more like just about watching the numbers go up regularly with glee.

I'd encourage anyone who buys something to wait for the miracle to happen and not sell yourself short. A younger family member who also invests in stocks when I ask her if she sold this or that stock yet, says, "I don't sell. I just buy." I think even that DarkOz's CYDY is back at 5? Well, that's another story. Penny stocks are not investments. If it ends up dropping back to 2 he'll look foolish for the third time, dropping from a small profit to a loss again.
    Last edited by MDawg; 12-19-2020 at 08:31 AM.

It's just so hard for MDawg to admit I am back in profit, he has to add qualifiers about the future.

My investment strategy is to research and follow the science. Makes no sense to pull out of Cytodyn before the scientific results of the drug trials come out. I believe they will prove efficacious. That's my investment gamble win or lose.

Trials are over. Results coming in weeks. That's why price is up again.

DSMB (Data Safety Monitoring Board) does safety looks at drug trials (if people are dropping dead for example from the drug trials would be discontinued)

The DSMB halted some Covid trials while recommending others finish early (finishing early with the reason given trials won't likely meet efficacy criteria)

Cytodyn was given the all clear to continue until 100% finished with no warning about efficiency issues)

Considered a very good early sign the DSMC is seeing what they like.

Tally Ho!

The only good thing DarkOz has come up with is that "Exeunt Omnes" joke in the Adventures of MDawg thread that he posted yesterday at WOV. I just saw that now, and notwithstanding that he's an ass, I woulda slapped him on the back warmly for that one.

Holy meltdown! right up there with KewlJ's from the 9th.

Meltdown? Hardly. My problem isn't even with you, it is with the policies at WoV. I know your claim, story and thread is BS. And, I think every other person reading, including instigator/troll coach belly even knows it. I asked to do a poll asking who believed your claim, which would have shown this, and was denied because Wizard knew you would cry to him over it, just as you cried about every single thing.

So my problem was with Wizard and his policies which he makes up on the go. Wizard said everyone can believe what they want, yet when several people said they don't believe by calling your "work" fiction, we were suspended, thus not allowing us to believe what we want and express that belief.

When asked why Wizard was allowing these claims that he knew defied math, he said you weren't breaking any rules and he believed in freedom of speech. Yet as I said, he denied those expressing that they didn't believe your claims, our freedom of speech. Denying my poll was also a denial of freedom of speech.

The strangest thing I encountered was someone, I am not going to say who for privacy reasons, but, someone that runs a forum (<-) privately saying he didn't belief a members claims, and knows that member and his "spokesman" were trolling, but then publicly protecting that member by suspending those that challenge the ridiculous claims. I mean some of us were even asked to "take one for the team" by management in regards to our suspension, which I still have no idea what that means.

Now here's the funniest thing of all. You making your challenge to Axelwolf, which had nothing to do with the topic at hand, actually exposed yourself. And you don't even seem to realize it. Your challenge was that Axelwolf couldn't make a fiction fantasy thread as good as your fiction, fantasy thread.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Whatever you say AxelWolf minion.

Thread Information