Page 151 of 198 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 3956

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    my objection was only asking them one question at a time---one post at a time---in written form.
    I don't recall your objection.

The follow-up questions often depend on the answer to the previous question,
    and besides...listing a few questions together in the same post could reveal the trap.
    Haha, so you admit it! My objection is predicated upon the fact that you know I'm going to be honest about math, so some of the one at a time questions you had to have asked already knowing what my answer would be.

my objection was only asking them one question at a time---one post at a time---in written form.
    I don't recall your objection.

The follow-up questions often depend on the answer to the previous question,
    and besides...listing a few questions together in the same post could reveal the trap.
    Haha, so you admit it! My objection is predicated upon the fact that you know I'm going to be honest about math, so some of the one at a time questions you had to have asked already knowing what my answer would be.
    You are assuming facts not in evidence.

I will ask questions knowing what the answer will be (or should be),
    but I don't presume to know the answer to all questions that I ask.

I don't necessarily make any assumptions about the other readers' knowledge,
    but I could be mistakenly assuming that there are any other readers.

Originally Posted by Mission146
    I saw the report of a losing session happening if a meetup was set in stone. I just thought the meet up would be sooner. The recipient of that PM has my permission to confirm it was sent on 4/3 and said that MDawg would report a losing session within a week.
    You should have asked for this to be revealed before the losing session was reported.

This seems like past-posting, as though you are seeking recognition from many,
    when you were only willing to risk humiliation in the eyes of one.

To be clear...I'm speculating that you would not have asked the recipient
    to reveal the private message if a losing session had not been reported.

Wait a minute - who would dump money in a session on purpose? Is that what he's implying? I simply report what happens.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

So far, in my life, I have been dealt two sequential royals.
    Both times on single line quarters.
    One in Spades, Left to Right, at the Slots-A-Fun at the bar for around 1500 on the quarter progressive when the game was a 105% winner from the jump.
    The other was online at BoDog or Brovada... same difference right?
    Right to Left in Hearts on quarters as well.

Tell me it didn't happen and tell me how the math proves that it didn't happen.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers lost 26 NFL games in a row.
    Tell me it didn't happen.
    Tell me what the odds are to lose 26 of those games in a row is?

What are the odds for an NHL team to lose 18 games in a row?

A tourist won 21 Million on the MegaBucks at the Palms.

People claim that Man landed on the Moon.
    Tell me what the odds are to land on the moon.
    Tell me what the odds were during the year 1500 B.C to land on the moon in the next 3500 years.

Fuck You!
    Last edited by monet; 04-13-2021 at 05:16 PM.

You should have asked for this to be revealed before the losing session was reported.

This seems like past-posting, as though you are seeking recognition from many,
    when you were only willing to risk humiliation in the eyes of one.

To be clear...I'm speculating that you would not have asked the recipient
    to reveal the private message if a losing session had not been reported.
    If I had made that speculation openly, then it decreases the probability of the event. I don't want any recognition; I just said I would prove it if openly challenged. If someone wants to quietly doubt that such a PM happened, then that's perfectly fine with me.

Your speculation is correct. And...I was wrong, but that's because I thought the meetup would be sooner. There's no way he doesn't CYA just in case he ends up losing in front of Wizard. Of course, he wouldn't have lost any credibility if he had as long as the other stuff was reported to be accurate.

I still feel that MDawg only stood to gain from the whole thing. -EV play more than covered.

I haven't even seen a good 5 + 6 play in years.
    Here's a unicorn from November of 2020.
    Name:  quick_hit_plusev_2.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  193.4 KB

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Never donate to Charity.
    That's some of the best advice I've ever seen on VCT.
    Bible = Good
    Organized Religion/Charity = The Devil

Tableplay,

Nice! I don't know the play points for Fever, are they about the same?

The must-hits and all of the vulture machines started coming in right around the time that QHP was starting to become less popular, so I basically ignored the other variations of the game, for the most part. I still looked at the QHP because I knew if it was good (enough for me) at a glance, but I don't like getting married to a progressive when there are a bunch of quick turnaround machines all over the place.

That's why I played Harley way higher than most other entry points. Opportunity cost. I'm not going to potentially get married to Harley for two hours for a 50 count on the Mini. I could miss one Golden Egypt play with more value (along with other plays) in that time that would take me under a minute.

Another thing is the Disney movie in India and a game with the same name as a popular phone game were there during much of this time. The game with the popular phone game name was a gold mine. There's no way I was getting tied to something long and missing a play on that.

I don't want any recognition; I just said I would prove it if openly challenged.
    LOL...really? Who would have challenged you if you had not brought it up?

LOL...really? Who would have challenged you if you had not brought it up?
    Oh, I get your point now. You used the word, "Recognition," in an unusual way. I thought you were using it to mean that I wanted other people to openly acknowledge and appreciate me. I don't care if I'm acknowledged or appreciated by other people---being right about what I say is its own reward.

I don't care if I'm acknowledged or appreciated by other people---being right about what I say is its own reward.
    Pretty pompous there, old boy, and it leads to a somewhat thorny question: how can you truthfully say you are "right" about anything?

If people disagree, and you can always find someone to disagree, how then can the "winner" be objectively determined?

Similar conumdrum to that faced by Pirsig in "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" when he examined the notion of "quality."
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I don't care if I'm acknowledged or appreciated by other people---being right about what I say is its own reward.
    Pretty pompous there, old boy, and it leads to a somewhat thorny question: how can you truthfully say you are "right" about anything?

If people disagree, and you can always find someone to disagree, how then can the "winner" be objectively determined?

Similar conumdrum to that faced by Pirsig in "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" when he examined the notion of "quality."
    I'm pretty pompous, if you hadn't noticed. I've definitely got a touch of the intellectual arrogance.

Anyway, this one is pretty objective. I predicted something and it came to fruition. I did not simultaneously predict the antithesis of that thing.

You used the word, "Recognition," in an unusual way.
    You are incorrect, sir.

What other predictions about this MDawg challenge are you sandbagging?

Will you only reveal the correct ones?

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Never donate to Charity.
    That's some of the best advice I've ever seen on VCT.
    Bible = Good
    Organized Religion/Charity = The Devil
    Well said. Same with your advice about giving directly.

Tableplay,

Nice! I don't know the play points for Fever, are they about the same?

The must-hits and all of the vulture machines started coming in right around the time that QHP was starting to become less popular, so I basically ignored the other variations of the game, for the most part. I still looked at the QHP because I knew if it was good (enough for me) at a glance, but I don't like getting married to a progressive when there are a bunch of quick turnaround machines all over the place.

That's why I played Harley way higher than most other entry points. Opportunity cost. I'm not going to potentially get married to Harley for two hours for a 50 count on the Mini. I could miss one Golden Egypt play with more value (along with other plays) in that time that would take me under a minute.

Another thing is the Disney movie in India and a game with the same name as a popular phone game were there during much of this time. The game with the popular phone game name was a gold mine. There's no way I was getting tied to something long and missing a play on that.
    That's a good point Mission. I too try and take out the short cycle plays (UX,GE,OM,Scarab,WP,etc.) as well before looking for non-must-hit longer cycle plays (Farmville,BD,QH, etc.). As far as entry point on QHF (85% RTP), about the same is accurate (~$40 on the 5 with no card benefits at 85% RTP - obviously you can go lower if you're throwing a card at it that has a daily free play for points threshold). I would say the cycle for either a bonus round or a progressive is 65 spins on QHF. This is actually the cycle I look at: either a bonus round or progressive as opposed to only looking at the progressive cycle (about 95 spins on average for any progressive on QHF at 85% RTP) .

Cheers, TP.

Congratulations, Mdawg on your Adventures Of Mdawg on WOV surpassing my Nathan's Corner on WOV! My Nathan's Corner has 455, yours is currently 458. This congratulatory post could go in BOTH here and the WOV Thread on VCT! You clearly are the New Me on WOV!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Mission146...
    You need to reassess your million dollar thinking.
    I've been there.
    It's a very common misconception.
    I have so many clever things to say but simply put your formula always ends with ERROR.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Congratulations, Mdawg on your Adventures Of Mdawg on WOV surpassing my Nathan's Corner on WOV! My Nathan's Corner has 455, yours is currently 458. This congratulatory post could go in BOTH here and the WOV Thread on VCT! You clearly are the New Me on WOV!
    That's ugly.
    Tasha Double Dipping on you now.

Well, some IDIOT "New Member," named Frauddawg is already ragging and dragging on Mdawg on WOV... Just his NAME is banworthy...What's the Over/Under on Frauddawg being BANNED by tomorrow? I think its Over in more ways than one for Frauddawg....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information