Page 103 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 3961

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Whatever you say AxelWolf minion.
    And this stupid thing that you have said several times now, has to be about the dumbest thing you have ever said.

While, I have great respect for Axelwolf as an AP and the things he has accomplished, anyone familiar will tell you that Axelwolf and I have not gotten along all that well and don't see eye to eye on most issues. I am the last person that would be described as an Axelwolf minion.

But I will tell you something else I have respect for with Axel and that is his ability to spot a fake like you. He is very good at that, also very good at detecting sock puppets (Bac79).
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

These baccarat dumb fucks across various forums are a relentless bunch trying to shove their nonsense on us.

After one or two back and forths they just end up talking to themselves anyway, trying to convince themselves of something or other.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

After one or two back and forths they just end up talking to themselves anyway, trying to convince themselves of something or other.
    Keep trying to convince yourself of that you stupid dipshit!

A lot of people say that and the first thing you know is they get married and live happily ever after.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

All anyone need understand is the guy's from California, and every one of those flakes have an incessant need to one-up their neighbors, their friends, and even those in their families. And because he obviously hasn't been able to "keep up with the Joneses" Mdawg simply chose to put together baccarat stories complete with all the pictures of food, cash, and hotel rooms in order to put his devastated mind at ease.

He knows he'll never have to prove any of his claims on any of the forums, so he perpetuates his absurd proclamations of fabulous and consistent winnings at a stupid table game. We see that storyline a lot, although not to such a fantastic level.

He's seemingly impervious to a stout bitch-slap; hell, he revels in it!

He is determined; crazy as a shit-house rat perhaps, but determined nonetheless.

Quite the unrepentant, unapologetic and unhinged attention whore.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

He is determined; crazy as a shit-house rat perhaps, but determined nonetheless.

Yep, wouldn't surprise me if he turned out to be Donald Trump

MisterV, you sure have a way with words. I enjoy reading your posts, you should have been a writer. In my book, you are worth more than ten MDawgs.

Ya' think?

No, he needs the Hemingway crap detector in a big way. Just as overwritten, repetitive and verbose, as this sentence.

He could have said most all of that with six words:

He sure takes it with aplomb!

And not sounded so hackneyed and trite.

Big difference between being a writer. And trying too hard to seem like one.

Take a chill pill, MDawg, all this non-stop winning has you all awhirl.

No need to be jealous, you're still the Top Bullshitter; I'm a mere apprentice.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    All anyone need understand is the guy's from California, and every one of those flakes have an incessant need to one-up their neighbors, their friends, and even those in their families. And because he obviously hasn't been able to "keep up with the Joneses" Mdawg simply chose to put together baccarat stories complete with all the pictures of food, cash, and hotel rooms in order to put his devastated mind at ease.

He knows he'll never have to prove any of his claims on any of the forums, so he perpetuates his absurd proclamations of fabulous and consistent winnings at a stupid table game. We see that storyline a lot, although not to such a fantastic level.
    When is the Newell viewing?

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

MisterV, you sure have a way with words. I enjoy reading your posts, you should have been a writer. In my book, you are worth more than ten MDawgs.
    I think that if you can consciously relive all of those words, etc, then you aren't really and actually thinking, etc, about stuff.

The ambidextrous mind, however, is an unhealthy mind. Say, whether it be a symmetrical brain that can simultaneously do the same stuff on both sides, or, simply multi-tasking.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 12-20-2020 at 05:47 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Every day, on this same station. A Newell way of thinking. Ha.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Take a chill pill, MDawg, all this non-stop winning has you all awhirl.

Mr. MDawg has yet not realized that they're no drawers in coffins to put watches and cash. How much is enough? Like Al Jolsen said in a song you can only wear one suit at a time.

MDawg, you really should take care of coach belly as times are tough.

[QUOTE=MisterV;117587]

My goodness a humble man too, so refreshing for a change.
    Last edited by BoSox; 12-20-2020 at 07:09 AM.

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post

I think that if you can consciously relive all of those words, etc, then you aren't really and actually thinking, etc, about stuff.

The ambidextrous mind, however, is an unhealthy mind. Say, whether it be a symmetrical brain that can simultaneously do the same stuff on both sides, or, simply multi-tasking.

Professor, that is too deep for me too understand. I'm sure that you always have something interesting to say, but it is not exactly comprehensible more reprehensible.
    Last edited by BoSox; 12-20-2020 at 07:50 AM.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Oooo.....ooooo... oooo...lemme guess....

Never?

Professor, that is too deep for me too understand. I'm sure that you always have something interesting to say, but it is not exactly comprehensible more reprehensible.
    Thank you, Bosox. Ha.

I guess that one can be only as humble as one's perceived or other importance. Which leads me to think that Bosox thinks he, and MrV are important.

Is this what you think, Bosox?

I guess that one can be only as humble as one's perceived or other importance. Which leads me to think that Bosox thinks he, and MrV are important.

Is this what you think, Bosox?

The things that I do like everyday chores are important to me, that's as far as I take it. I do not think any active member here takes anything said here too seriously. Although, one needs to have one hell of a backbone to be a participant on this site, as it is not suited for the meek of heart.

Thread Information