Page 104 of 199 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 3961

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

An oasis in quicksand in a swamp in a jungle.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

A thin-skinned poster here would need to be as slippery as an eel in a bucket of snot given the heat directed his way by detractors on this board can be hotter than a fresh fucked fox in a forest fire.

Just realized: the above comment is about as helpful as shit on a plow handle.
    What, Me Worry?

No doubt, MrV is a (divorce) lawyer. You have to be trained in crazy to talk like that.

Shut it down, MisterV --->

round the twist
    TShirtsUnited
    It's Not U It's Me
    restitutions
    Student riots
    Drive Without
    Don't Trust Me
    Trust Mission
    Drive In Show

https://anagram-solver.net/shut%20it...v?partial=true

Oh, "shut it down" is how I preface things around here. To show that I'm not making up this shit.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 12-20-2020 at 11:59 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Garnaby is just weird.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Another totally ad hominem remark, from another, supposedly, such upright poster here. Why?

What better place to be weird than in one of Mac Fraudy's threads?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Garnaby is just weird.
    He's Canadian. They're more flaky than Californians.

Calling him WEIRD ( extreme understatement) he's the poster boy for eccentricity, in this case NOT a compliment. I believe hes never said anything positive, about anyone or anything. He's a completely USELESS troll, with ALL his many aliases, who adds absolutely NOTHING.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Calling him WEIRD ( extreme understatement) he's the poster boy for eccentricity, in this case NOT a compliment. I believe he's never said anything positive, about anyone or anything. He's a completely USELESS troll, with ALL his many aliases, who adds absolutely NOTHING.
    Oh, my. Ha. Who cares what you believe? Believers, too, are losers. Wanna put some money where your mouth is? Another Bozo bet. Didn't think so. Looks like you accused me of what you just did.

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    No doubt, MrV is a (divorce) lawyer. You have to be trained in crazy to talk like that.

Shut it down, MisterV --->

round the twist
    TShirtsUnited
    It's Not U It's Me
    restitutions
    Student riots
    Drive Without
    Don't Trust Me
    Trust Mission
    Drive In Show

https://anagram-solver.net/shut%20it...v?partial=true

Oh, "shut it down" is how I preface things around here. To show that I'm not making up this shit.
    Anyway, I thought that the above post was fairly clever, with lots of clues.

Eg, Don't Trust Me, Trust Mission, is sort of like MrV's forum heros at the Wizard of Vegas forum. As in Mission146.

Especially given his selection of recent posts here.

Don't blame me for things going over your heads.

It must be a miserable existence, to be a MASSIVE outcast/misfit who clearly is a life long parasitic failure. I have a micro shred of sympathy, for a disaster such as yourself...HA

Ha. You must know. Closed caption: Ozzy slinks off.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    He's seemingly impervious to a stout bitch-slap; hell, he revels in it!

He is determined; crazy as a shit-house rat perhaps, but determined nonetheless.

Quite the unrepentant, unapologetic and unhinged attention whore.

MisterV, you sure have a way with words. I enjoy reading your posts, you should have been a writer. In my book, you are worth more than ten MDawgs.
    I think that if you can consciously relive all of those words, etc, then you aren't really and actually thinking, etc, about stuff.

The ambidextrous mind, however, is an unhealthy mind. Say, whether it be a symmetrical brain that can simultaneously do the same stuff on both sides, or, simply multi-tasking.
    Weirdo

Bosox, I'm sure that he is out making more money that he will never spend.

However, where there is Laurel there is Hardy, where there is Pinky there is the Brain, and, where there is the Lone Ranger, there is Tonto.
    Ooh, how fitting it would be for the sum total of the four of Monet's slot numbers to involve his own sum total. So much better than just another slot machine number, from old Monet.

Again, to "recap" old Monet, here are the machines. And, here is the sum total of the four such numbers: 36,614 + 42,200 + 20,850 + 4,183.66 = 103,847.66 . What can such a number mean? For now I have no idea, sight unseen, the best way to approach such "stuff", but, it's something to "work" on, when I am bored, again. Of course, at this point, others may "jump" in, to try to give old Garnabby a helping hand.

I have included a song, to follow, to ease the suspense, or tension. Hehehe.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Enjoy............................................. .............................

---> 103,847.66 <---
    ---> 103,847.66 <---
    ---> 103,847.66 <---
    ---> 103,847.66 <---

Okay, well, moving ahead with the numeral, 103,847.66, a bit. One of the first things I noticed was that it's integer form is a sum of three cubes, in two ways, and, along with this of its reverse digital representation. Interesting property. Now I wonder what is the specific condition on such numerals that also their reverse representations thus behave, for such sums of n powers of n. Note how the sums here seem similarly proportioned.

10384766 = 26^3 + 53^3 + 217^3 = 84^3 + 129^3 + 197^3; and

66748301 = 69^3 + 150^3 + 398^3 = 229^3 + 194^3 + 362^3.

These are some fairly "juicy" numerals, in their own right. 217 = 7*31, which is like 137 in reverse. 26 goes with 37, in my theory of everything, from lots of straight-up numerical connections between them. Eg, 2*26 = (-1 + 53) , and, 2*37 = (1 + 73). They lead to the two underlying sets of numerals in my theory of everything, which are the two basic sets of possible universal dimensionless constants. (What an unmitigated Goddamn pleasure it was, to see the second such set of numerals reveal itself, not all that many months ago.) Here, again, the 197 may be written as 1[3^2]7. The underlying straight-up numerical connection between the electromagnetic fine-structure constant taken as the integer, 137, and, the gravitational fine-structure constant taken as the integer, 0.197 X 10^-60. Although, maybe, not technically correct, but, who cares, I take such dimensionless constants to mean the "traction" or "connection" that things have in the universe. A real (in theory) and actual (in practice) basis of the existence of things. Note that 194 = 2*97, and, 150^3 goes to 153, almost like [1*(3 + 50)]^3*1. And, that 84 = 2*42, of the fun numbers including, 42. Ha, lots of "idiotic" ways to look at the above numerals - a good way to stumble on to some of the more-decent underlying observations. Numerals such as 129, and 229 pop up a lot with the 153/173, 666/911, and the like, stuff. (The gist of the old fundamental theory of the new-age "mathematical numerology" is that there exists a field of such numbers that, in the +/- 1 sense, fully tile the plane.)

No? Well, consider the distance in days, from when Monet first, and, last posted here. From Join Date 12-31-2017 to Date of Last Post 12-08-2020, 05:52 PM, is 1073 days, which goes to numeral, 173. This is 153 weeks plus 2 days, which may be represented, [153 + (-3 + 5)*1] ---> 153_351. Monet, and his side-kicks couldn't have quit at a more numerologically opportune time, assuming this is the case. I guess that you can make only so many posts about, supposedly, sticking hundred dollar bills into slots, all day long, with no one giving a crap, and, Trump winning the election, in every way, even a month after the election, until, finally, giving it all up. I guess that the most (un)appealing thing about Trump, and his craziness, was the simplistic nature of it all. Like the cult thing. A few nonsensical one-liners. Overly easy for morons who seek world domination to immediately grasp, and work with.

Anyway, some more fun stuff to consider, heading into the quieter, winter months. Maybe, the above triads of numbers have to do with also a start time, for old Monet.
    Monet, I hope that you are doing okay out there? Garnabby and I are pretty sure that we did not hurt your only ONE feeling.
    Perhaps, old Monet is, essentially, done here.

To continue on, from

Well, consider the distance in days, from when Monet first, and, last posted here. From Join Date 12-31-2017 to Date of Last Post 12-08-2020, 05:52 PM, is 1073 days, which goes to numeral, 173. This is 153 weeks plus 2 days, which may be represented, [153 + (-3 + 5)*1] ---> 153_351. Monet, and his side-kicks couldn't have quit at a more numerologically opportune time, assuming this is the case,
    we have, 1073 days as 35 months plus about 8 days, which may be represented, [35*1 + 1*(5 + 3)] ---> 351_153, and, 1073 days as very nearly 2.94 years, about 2.94 years less a day, which may be represented, 2*1.47 = (-3 + 5)(1.50 - 0.03) ---> 35153, or, (3 - 0.06) ---> 306 = (-3 + 5)(153) ---> 35153.

I don't think that this bit, either, could have any better worked out, along with these slot numbers, in general, from Monet.

In a weird and removed way, it gives me confidence that I am in the right spot with the theory of everything. The nature of even the right one is to become ever more complex, until it just lets up. By "just" I mean that it finally works out in some, essentially, unforeseeable way. No one could be smart enough without a lot of guessing. No purely logical path to it.
    Okay, it's a nice and quiet Sunday evening to try to finish off the final Monet slot numeral, the sum total of the four. I don't think that I will be doing any more such, fun numbers, but, at least not in the main forums here. Too much of the serious numbers to write up, about my theory of everything. Too much flack, for trying to have a bit of fun with numbers.

Briefly, we have the following.

10384766 = 26^3 + 53^3 + 217^3 = 84^3 + 129^3 + 197^3; and

66748301 = 69^3 + 150^3 + 398^3 = 194^3 + 229^3 + 362^3.

I have chosen to focus in on the bases (under exponents) of the above powers. With the first base modulo 12, the second base modulo 30, and, the third base, of each set of three cubes, modulo 100. Which will yield a month, date, and abbreviated year. Instead of focus in on numerals, say, as 26^3 ---> 263, or the outright values, say, as 26^3 expressed as a numeral. Also of which work out in interesting and correlated ways, but, which lie beyond the rather simple scope of this analysis. As well, there seems to be some consistently strong inter-correlations between the above bases.

I employed a modulo of 30 for the dates (of months) because thirty-one days outright can't happen in each of the months, and, because thirty-one days isn't even the average number of days in an average month, which is about 30.4 days a month, which may be rounded down to thirty days a month. But, this leaves open the possibility here that February comes to have a date of 30. There are lots of on-line accounts and interpretations of a February 30, if the reader is interested. How about for events that don't happen? Anyway, not a relevant factor in this analysis.

The first set of bases are {26, 53, 217}. These numerals thus work out to the calendar entry of February 23, XX17. You can, eg, take out two 12's from 26, for two months left over, namely, into the second month, February.

The second set of bases, which are paired with the first, are {84, 129, 197}. These thus work out to the calendar entry of December 9, XX97. You can, eg, take out six 12's from 84, for twelve months left over, namely, into the 12th month, December.

The third set of bases are {69, 150, 398}. These thus work out to the calendar entry of September 30, XX98. You can, eg, take out five 12's from 69, for nine months left over, namely, into the 9th month, September.

The fourth set of bases, which are paired with the third, are {194, 229, 362}. These thus work out to the calendar entry of February 19, XX62. You can, eg, take out sixteen 12's from 194, for two months left over, namely, again, into the second month, February.

Any guesses on how these calendar entries are further related? The second may be written as the 9th day of the -1st month, December. The third calendar entry may be written as the -1st day of the 9th month. Going backward one month from January leads to December. Similarly, going backward one day in the month, here September, leads to day-30. Now we have the familiar pattern of 1's and 9's, but inverted, from 9/-1 to -1/9.

Any guesses on how the pattern in the second and third calendar entries is carried on to the first and fourth calendar entries? Well, there is no day-2 of month-19, nor, a day-91 of month-2. It's a bit different to invert the first calendar entry to the fourth, with the inversion of these 1's and 9's, with the 2's taken as (1 + 1)'s. So, let's let the fourth calendar entry be as is, and, then, focus in on the first calendar entry, namely, February 23, XX17. This entry may contain the analogous inversion to the previous inversion of 1's and 9's of calendar entries- two and three. 23 has some slack in it, beyond 19. Day-23 of month-2 may be written, day-{(10^1 + 9) + [sqrt(9) + (1+1)^0]} of month-(11-9). To similarly make day-1 of month-9 out of day-9 of month-1, so far as the numeral 23 goes. The fourth calendar entry may be left as February 19, XX62, which may be written as day-19 of month-(-9 + 11). Incidentally, in a way, the interval from 19 to 23 may be viewed as the five days which are added to 12*30 days to make 365 days. Furthermore, counting by 30 days for each month, the sets of intervals between the above February and non-February calendar entries are {71, 140}, and (75, 144} days, if the end-dates are included in the calculations. These numbers, too, have some interesting properties here. I won't write any more about these intervals now, but, note that their mean values is the set, {73, 142}.

Now that we have the dates of months, let's look at the corresponding year-values.

XX17 - XX97 = 21; XX17 to XX97 = 81. And, XX98 - XX62 = 37; XX98 to XX62 = 65. If the end-years are included in these calculations. The end-years are included to allow for the following bit to work out to 102 years as the average human lifespan. Why 102? It's what works out in other, fun theoretical ways.

81 + 37 = 118 = 119 - (1 + 1)^0. And, 65 + 21 = 86 = 2*43, as in 86-ed. This yields, (118 + 86) / 2 = 204 / 2 = 102 years, over two human lifespans averaged out. So, in this lifespan, old Monet may live another forty-one years, if already 45 years-old, to add up to eighty-six years. If I recall, he claimed that he is 45 years-old. No need to check, doesn't really matter. All I can report on, in this regard, is what the numerals here seem to be getting at. Eg, that the forty-one and forty-three above would revolve around the forty-two. I take it that Monet's other lifespan, the longer one, occurs in the other universe, going about a couple of hundred years into the future. Well, again, this has little to do with my real and actual theory of everything, but, it's fun to have some fun, in other ways, with the numbers.

Now we have calendar entries with lengths of lifespans, in years. Required is a way to calculate the XX's, of the years, and, a way to calibrate or reference these calendar entries of endpoints, in pairs of first and second entries, and third and forth entries, to some overall starting point, which and when -ever, for old Monet. This is a simple matter of adding up the above bases of the year-values. (217 + 197) + (398 + 362) = 414 + 760 = 1174. An overall base-year of XX74. A similar overall calculation of the day and month yields, I think, January 21, 1974, or 2183, which is 210 years later on in the other possible universe. January 21, 1974 may be written as month-1 day-3*7 and year-[1900 + (73 + 1)]. Note the underlying 137_731 pattern of digits. Now I wonder about the January 21, 2183 calendar entry. I guess that it may be written out as month-1 day-3*7 and year-{[1900 + (100 + 100)] + (73 + 10)}. Wow. The same underlying digital representation. And, again, with one of the 1's and 9's pattern's inverted on itself. Suffice it to add that I had the fun 210-value, a couple of years ago.

Yes, maybe, I made a mistake or two, and, might have a different take on some things here, after a good night's sleep, but, I want to get this bit out of the way.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 12-20-2020 at 08:20 PM.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

MisterV, you sure have a way with words. I enjoy reading your posts, you should have been a writer. In my book, you are worth more than ten MDawgs.
    I think that if you can consciously relive all of those words, etc, then you aren't really and actually thinking, etc, about stuff.

The ambidextrous mind, however, is an unhealthy mind. Say, whether it be a symmetrical brain that can simultaneously do the same stuff on both sides, or, simply multi-tasking.
    Weirdo
    It's a fact. There are studies of such. Search out the links, for yourself. For a decent fee, I would be glad to assist.

Maybe, another Bozo bet in the making, which never happens because gamblers (in these parts) won't take any bet that isn't a sure thing?
    Last edited by Garnabby; 12-20-2020 at 08:26 PM.

Ahhhhhh peace and quiet.

A similar overall calculation of the day and month yields, I think, January 21, 1974, or 2183, which is 210 years later on in the other possible universe. January 21, 1974 may be written as month-1 day-3*7 and year-[1900 + (73 + 1)]. Note the underlying 137_731 pattern of digits. Now I wonder about the January 21, 2183 calendar entry. I guess that it may be written out as month-1 day-3*7 and year-{[1900 + (100 + 100)] + (73 + 10)}. Wow. The same underlying digital representation. And, again, with one of the 1's and 9's pattern's inverted on itself. Suffice it to add that I had the fun 210-value, a couple of years ago.
    I think that my one mistake here was in the above. Beyond this, a couple more items to point out while on my mind. Again, note that I don't care who gives a crap. It's just a different way of looking at things. Can't be any less useless than prolonged discussions about a Newell or whatever. Certainly, these numbers seem to, or can be made to, work out, in intriguing ways. Anyone here want to bet that I wasn't born on July 2, 1961? I don't think that any of my numerological numbers didn't work out, at least in principle.

The January 21, 2183 calendar entry is 1 off. It should be January 21, 2184. 2184= 1974 + 210. I splitting 73's digits apart, I went with the 1973 instead of 1974. This means that a small twist is required to preserve the underlying pattern of 137_371. January 21, 2184 may be written out as month-1 day-3*7 and year-{[1900 + (100 + 100)] + (73 + 10) + 1} with the last 1 taken as the first 1, in month-1. To wrap this calendar entry on itself, with only one 1 to begin with.

A few other loose ends.

The 210 comes from 2171 - 1961, from the digits separated out in this manner, as I have throughout my application of such to the Covid-19 fun-number stuff. The basic overall, mathematical numerological sets, {0, 1, 2, 7}, and {0, 1, 6, 9}. The other such set is {0, 1, 2, 5, 8}, which is the average of the previous two sets as expressed in a slightly more primitive form.

The month and date of January 21 seem to average things out. -1 for the month of December is now positive, for the month of January. It's like the -1 of the -1st month, with a date of 9, goes to the same (positive) side as the 9. Can't really average a -1st month with a 9th day. As far as numbers go, the January 21 date is between the February dates of 19, and 23. I don't think that these dates, either, had to work out this way.

One other thing, because this overall set of slot numerals worked out so well, I think that they are a reference point for my fun attempt to determine Monet's last days. From there it's easy enough to calibrate or dial things in from Monet's actual birthday, from the January 21, 1973 entry. Just allow for that one year before birth, and, then, shift all other dates according, from the template above. I would keep one year before birth, and, one year before death, as separate types of years, on average. I mean, years in a pregnancy aren't added to one's age.

There are other such questions. Why about nine months, or 280 days, on average, instead of a year? And, when, exactly, is one conceived of? One doesn't exist in the days before his/her conception? Certainly, what made up the one was there, before. For example, "There’s no better environment for sperm’s survival — other than inside of a man’s own testicles, where sperm can live for up to 74 days — than inside of a woman’s body." The broader questions. When does randomness become fate? Fascinating questions to tackle, before putting together also the numerological stuff.

Last edited by Garnabby; 12-21-2020 at 05:28 PM.

And a very Merry New Year it is!

MDawg's 2020 Vegas Casino wins VERIFIED via live video.

MDawg's casino wins, all table games, in 2020.

Other than some days stay over after New Year's Eve were only two trips in 2020, one in February/March, the other October/November. The below represents all casinos at which I played in 2020. The numbers corroborate pretty much exactly the sum of the day by day, and trip end reports, I have posted all year long at the forums.

Win Wynn/Encore 2020 $77,180.
    Win Palms/Green Valley Ranch 2020 $5195.
    Win Venetian 2020 $31,270.
    Win Cosmopolitan 2020 $20,600.
    Treasure Island 2020 not yet reported
    Last edited by MDawg; 01-01-2021 at 02:35 PM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Don't forget to subtract your LOSSES from your WINS before reporting the net result.

Just sayin'.
    What, Me Worry?

Don't forget to figure out what any of this means before sticking your foot in your mouth.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Don't forget to figure out what any of this means before sticking your foot in your mouth.
    Does anyone give a fuck?
    Why would you waste so much time trying to justify your vapid existence?

Thread Information