Page 119 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 3961

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    All right so we mask out a few digits of the account number for that part of the action. But as well, my experience is that money orders and cashier's checks may not be deposited "virtually." I have tried many times with money orders and it never has gone through, always have to take those physically to the bank or ATM, so I assume it might be the same with a cashier's check.

The point is that he's waffling...now he's going on about "whose" stock trading account it is. That's COMPLETE B.S. Up until today AW was claiming all the trades were fake or simulated.
    It's to my belief that the person sitting behind the computer under the persona MDawg is a fake, therefore, the trades may be real or fake, the pictures may be real everything may be real or fake, but, whomever is behind the keyboard as MDawg is not the owner of this stuff he is posting.
    Why he keeps trying to impress is beyond me.

AW why don't you come up with some new convoluted theory to fit into your twisted alcoholic mind.

Then again, anyone stupid enough to think that the trades are not genuine WOULD come up with some absurd alter-explanation. It just shows how far off Wall Street you are that you would think it even remotely possible that these trades could be posted so quickly after execution and discussed to the extent that I discuss them unless I were making them. But that's not the point - you claim they are all faked or fabricated, NOT GENUINE, are you willing to back that up.

DO YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE OR NOT? I'm ready. I'm not going to insult you further by pointing out WHY you won't or can't do it, I will simply continue to lay it out there that my challenge remains open.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

AW why don't you come up with some new convoluted theory to fit into your twisted alcoholic mind.

Then again, anyone stupid enough to think that the trades are not genuine WOULD come up with some absurd alter-explanation. It just shows how far off Wall Street you are that you would think it even remotely possible that these trades could be posted so quickly after execution and discussed to the extent that I discuss them unless I were making them. But that's not the point - you claim they are all faked or fabricated, NOT GENUINE, are you willing to back that up.

DO YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE OR NOT? I'm ready. I'm not going to insult you further by pointing out WHY you won't or can't do it, I will simply continue to lay it out there that my challenge remains open.
    See, the fact that you bolded NOT GENUINE and that seems like the issue you want to prove, not the fact that you are the actual owner of the money/ stocks is yet more Red Flags. You're a complete idiot if you don't think there is a way to make all this stuff seem legitimate even though it was some fake con, and that someone wouldn't be willing to do it for $250,000. What part of me telling you to pull your con on someone else didn't you understand?

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    All right so we mask out a few digits of the account number for that part of the action. But as well, my experience is that money orders and cashier's checks may not be deposited "virtually." I have tried many times with money orders and it never has gone through, always have to take those physically to the bank or ATM, so I assume it might be the same with a cashier's check.

The point is that he's waffling...now he's going on about "whose" stock trading account it is. That's COMPLETE B.S. Up until today AW was claiming all the trades were fake or simulated.
    It's to my belief that the person sitting behind the computer under the persona MDawg is a fake, therefore, the trades may be real or fake, the pictures may be real everything may be real or fake, but, whomever is behind the keyboard as MDawg is not the owner of this stuff he is posting.
    Why he keeps trying to impress is beyond me.
    some people have a sickness that gives them pleasure and joy when they're able to get others to believe something about themselves that isn't true, especially, if it's a life that's totally opposite of what there's is in reality.

You have no clue whatsoever about Wall Street or stock trading or anything to do with any of this, if you think that the trades were fakes or simulated.

At the same time, you are the complete ANTITHESIS of a high roller if you think that all the play, win statements and such are not genuine.

And you are nothing short of a blithering idiot with your latest theory of that it is all real but that some masked man is behind all of this, hiding behind a curtain.

I can't waste much more time belaboring this point with you. It's obvious that you were caught (once again) with a check your mouth issued that you couldn't cash.

The proposed $250,000. wager stands. I'll leave it open for your acceptance for the ENTIRE month of March, because I will be in Vegas before the end of March.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

You have no clue whatsoever about Wall Street or stock trading or anything to do with any of this, if you think that the trades were fakes or simulated.

At the same time, you are the complete ANTITHESIS of a high roller if you think that all the play, win statements and such are not genuine.

And you are nothing short of a blithering idiot if you think that some masked man is behind all of this, hiding behind a curtain.

I can't waste much more time belaboring this point with you. It's obvious that you were caught (once again) with a check your mouth issued that you couldn't cash.

The proposed $250,000. wager stands. I'll leave it open for your acceptance for the ENTIRE month of March, because I will be in Vegas before the end of March.
    It's obviously that you made another bullshit offer like before. It's obviously made an offer you knew I would absolutely refuse because it's blatantly easy and well worth conning someone. You knew damn well I would refuse. I bet you a Million dollars that I will take you up on your offer. Do you accept my offer?

MDawg, since you also like to talk about Stocks on your own page I think it would be appropriate to ask your opinion if you have any thoughts on another side of investing that is not in your normal forte. How about someone outside your age bracket more like a senior "common guy" looking to invest safely for income any thoughts or knowledge in this area?

AxelWolf: Why don't you explain to me, genius, how it would be "blatantly easy" to win this bet? without actually winning it.

Either the one year's worth of trades I have posted are genuine or they are not. That's all I'm proposing as the bet. You pick any ten of those trades, any ten from the past year. I wager that every one of them will come up proven genuine.

You're the one who kept going on and on about how the trades are fake or simulated. Until today. Now you're singing a different tune, claiming that they are real but are being posted by someone else.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    MDawg, since you also like to talk about Stocks on your own page I think it would be appropriate to ask your opinion if you have any thoughts on another side of investing that is not in your normal forte. How about someone outside your age bracket more like a senior "common guy" looking to invest safely for income any thoughts or knowledge in this area?
    It may sound crazy, but what I would do is buy a "stable" crypto currency, like USDT or USDC (stable coins), and then put it in an interest bearing account that is currently paying 13%. Stablecoins like USDT and USDC remain fixed at one dollar each. Short of their turning out to be a ponzi scam, which they are not, and being attacked via lawsuits by the US government, their value remains at one dollar no more no less.

That beats the 20 year average return on the S&P 500, and is about as good as the 10 year, without the risk. The 13% earned is taxable - I don't know of any way to get it into a non-taxable type account. Maybe someone else knows how?

All the crypto that I have came from clients paying me, so I didn't buy it, but I am considering putting a good sum of cash that is currently just sitting idle into stable coins and collecting that 13%.

You might make a ton more in the stock market just buying AMZN or TSLA or whatever, but you might also LOSE. And then obviously stock trading isn't an option for someone who doesn't want to incur the wrath of its learning curve. I don't know of any safer way to collect 13% interest.

Thanks, Mdawg but that sounds way beyond my know-how. Also sounds very speculative with the US lawsuits. Fidelity investments have 5 or 6 index funds without any expense ratios. That sounds a little appealing. Unfortunately, inflation is already picking up big time.

Either the one year's worth of trades I have posted are genuine or they are not. That's all I'm proposing as the bet.
    That right there tells me all I need to know...

As I said before, you have stolen someone else's life and you are posing it as your own.

So now you're saying that all the trades are genuine but they are not mine. Wonderful.

Thanks, Mdawg but that sounds way beyond my know-how. Also sounds very speculative with the US lawsuits. Fidelity investments have 5 or 6 index funds without any expense ratios. That sounds a little appealing. Unfortunately, inflation is already picking up big time.
    Okay, stable coins aside.

No-load mutual funds...I am sure you know about those. But again, you'd want to try to avoid or minimize the tax on them, and given from what I am hearing that you perhaps are not already set up in some kind of IRA, you'd have to investigate how best to do that. I understand it has something to do with making sure dividends are reinvested, among other factors, but I am not an expert on tax matters to that extent.

As far as which no-load mutual fund to pick...as I am sure you are aware, you just basically "Google" to figure out which have performed best going back the number of years you plan to hold. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future but, might as well pick a past winner than a past loser. By picking the ones that have done best for the number of years you plan to hold, you are essentially picking a fund that is expected to deliver best for your anticipated time frame.
    Last edited by MDawg; 03-01-2021 at 05:48 PM.

No load mutual funds??? No one has used that term since the late 80’s in my world, or most others.

T Rowe Price, Fidelity and Vanguard based their business off them for the past 40 years. And then moved to lessor admin fees based on the amount of holdings one has with them.

Trying to figure out why a guy worth close to $100 million as you appear to be worth is even discussing mutual funds?

Scroll up.

Like I said, allegiances ebb and flow with the tide.

Okay, stable coins aside.

No-load mutual funds...I am sure you know about those. But again, you'd want to try to avoid or minimize the tax on them, and given from what I am hearing that you perhaps are not already set up in some kind of IRA, you'd have to investigate how best to do that. I understand it has something to do with making sure dividends are reinvested, among other factors, but I am not an expert on tax matters to that extent.
    MDawg, thank you for your opinions. I do have an IRA set up in a brokerage account of which in a little over 2 years from now I will be required "when age 72 by the government" to start taking it out based on life expectancy.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    No load mutual funds??? No one has used that term since the late 80’s in my world, or most others.

T Rowe Price, Fidelity and Vanguard based their business off them for the past 40 years. And then moved to lessor admin fees based on the amount of holdings one has with them.

Trying to figure out why a guy worth close to $100 million as you appear to be worth is even discussing mutual funds?
    Boz, I am the one who brought up mutual funds, MDawg was answering my questions.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Boz, I am the one who brought up mutual funds, MDawg was answering my questions.
    Why are you asking MD? Is he the expert on Mutual Funds as well as stocks? A multi millionaire like him has no concerns or knowledge of the details on mutual funds, Traditional IRA’s or even Roth IRA’s that most of use for retirement.

If you are fortunate enough to have a large amount of non retirement investments in mutual funds, I’m happy for you. And you need either a good accountant or financial planner to help you determine the best path to take distributions from them.

Anyone asking anyone on a forum for advice is unbelievable to me. If you actually need help and don’t have anyone to help you, I encourage you to reach out to the administrator of the funds you are invested in.

You appear to be so much smarter than this.

Maybe what Boz was getting at is the terminology of "no load" versus "load-waived" but they are not exactly the same thing, as a true no-load would have no fees at all.

Well, since you have an IRA set up you could roll it over into something else and continue to defer the tax. Again, that's not really my area of expertise. I know how to lower taxes on trading, but part of what is involved there is bypassing the wash sale rule and deducting all the expenses possible against the trading, including the research and equipment costs. As far as my long terms, I don't sell, not for some years anyway, that's how I deal with the taxes there.

I have never owned a mutual fund, I just know that back when I was considering putting money into one, the research I did was first make sure it was no load, and secondly research to see which no load funds had done best in the past. A person certainly could have done a whole lot worse than putting all his money into a mutual fund for the past years.
    Last edited by MDawg; 03-01-2021 at 08:28 PM.

Boz, nothing wrong with hearing other people's perspectives. I always read everything that Mr. Schlesinger has to say on the subject of investing if a thread goes off-topic.

Thread Information