Page 126 of 198 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 3956

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    why would I?
    I don't know.

Do you know why you are here?

accountinquestion reads my posts so closely that he sends me PMs about them that make it clear he reads every word.

Not like there's a ton of content here anyway, why anyone would try to claim (falsely) that he doesn't read something or other makes little sense.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    accountinquestion reads my posts so closely that he sends me PMs about them that make it clear he reads every word.
    Follow protocol and ask him via PM if you can post his PMs.

If he refuses, then post the PMs and his denial anyway.

[QUOTE=Hawkesite;123742]
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

Let's just say that I am a strong believer in the fact that no matter how hard you try you cannot make a negative expectation game positive unless you are comp hustling or using different forms of advantage play.
    Then you are clearly not a serious gambler. If you can keep the game to a near-even money bet (and Baccarat is that) and you exercise disciplined money management, you can leave a winner far more often than not.

The advantage the player has is that he can LEAVE when he is ahead. and in even money (or near even money) games, that happens often, especially if you stay focussed on why you are playing.

The three non-skilled games (poker is a skilled game) that are worth looming at for serious players (as opposed to the self-destructive comp chasing slots types) are 21 (with any discipline at all, near break-even, if you can count, you can go positive by a small amount), craps and Baccarat. I never play anything but craps, but Baccarat is very, very popular among serious A Card players. IIRC Baccarat has a house edge of 1.6%, triple odds craps is at 0.35% and 21 with the right play and basic counting basically even money.
    Hawkesite, could you please be careful on who you are quoting as you put me up as the person making the quote and it was someone else. Thank you

Hawkesite, could you please be careful on who you are quoting
    You're the one who fucked this one up.

Seriously, man...what's your problem?

Hawkesite, could you please be careful on who you are quoting
    You're the one who fucked this one up.

Seriously, man...what's your problem?

It was not my problem check post #2484

If it is my fault I will kindly apologize to Hawhesite.
    Last edited by BoSox; 03-27-2021 at 09:59 PM.

If it is my fault I will kindly apologize to Hawhesite.
    I checked...it is your fault.

Go back through the thread and figure out why.

If you can't then get back to me and I will explain it to you.

Not like there's a ton of content here anyway, why anyone would try to claim (falsely) that he doesn't read something or other makes little sense.
    I've never sent you a pm. Total nonsense. You're just some nut to me.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

why would I?
    I don't know.

Do you know why you are here?
    To be entertained.

Being entertained is not reading boring fictional tales.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Follow protocol and ask him via PM if you can post his PMs.

If he refuses, then post the PMs and his denial anyway.
    Yea, please do this. If it is worth the trouble to phoney up a PM knock yourself out.

I've sent Mickey PMs, sent Axel PMs, I've conversed with Redietz and I believe KJ but never exchanged a PM to Mdawg.

The fact Coach Belly believes this nonsense shows Coach Belly is just another feeble minded fuck.

I read WOV sometimes when bored but don't believe I've ever made an account there. I read all the threads on here because there are so few and this place is so not-popular.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    I probably shouldn’t have bothered answering because it will only come with you asking more rhetorical questions.
    Relax, you're not obligated to answer any questions you can't handle.

Stipulating that both monet & Mdawg have been truthful in their "trip reports" for last week, then both members were playing -EV games.

Isn't it likely that MDawg's baccarat expectation was greater than monet's VP/reels/sports betting expectation?

We have monet winning almost $90K from a starting bankroll of $1100.

MDawg reports winnings of $57K with an unknown bankroll, but we can assume it's more than $1100...agreed?

If you read the reports, both players suffered wins and losses during the same period, and both ended up winning overall.

So, what is this reality that comes from playing with a small edge compared to playing at a disadvantage?

How does it apply in this case?
    You throw a lot of biased bullshit coach belly.

MDawg and Monet both started the week with unknown bankrolls. I have no idea why people even read anything that you write.

MDawg and Monet both started the week with unknown bankrolls.
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    1100 up to 90,400.

MDawg and Monet both started the week with unknown bankrolls.
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    1100 up to 90,400.
    Go ahead you keep thinking that.

MD should get friends to play with him on every spot and bet in unison. That way he can make that much more!

Let's see who is telling the truth.

TatooDawg, where are the PM's which you claim accountinquestion sent to you?

He has given you permission to post them.

Surely an internet packrat such as yourself has saved them, right?

C'mon big mouth: WHERE'S THE BEEF?

Now, don't tell us you left them in Rob's Newell and that they're on a slow boat to Israel.

Post them up, or failing that, go take a long walk off of a short pier.
    What, Me Worry?

If "Marcusclark" isn't MD, he certainly is a friend or family member. He certainly isn't a surveillance officer as he claims.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    If "Marcusclark" isn't MD, he certainly is a friend or family member. He certainly isn't a surveillance officer as he claims.
    None of them are remotely what they claim. They're a bunch of idiotic cunts jerking off to all the attention they're getting.

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    None of them are remotely what they claim. They're a bunch of idiotic cunts jerking off to all the attention they're getting.
    Where's that "THIS" GIF from PFA when you need it?!!

Thread Information