Page 159 of 198 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 3956

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

people realize that you use this board only for "letting off steam" ... deep down you know that you need this board as much as you needed to gamble from the age of nine.
    In that regard he's sort of a "Mickey Crimm lite."
    Last edited by MisterV; 04-22-2021 at 03:44 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Tough Choice...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

So I see wellbush (likely a sock of Mdawg) is telling TomG that Math theory doesn't apply to table games. And Wizard says nothing because he has apparently made an agreement not to say anything. This is the kind of bullshit that really agitates me. On a site supposed to be about gambling math and from the guy supposed to be the gambling math expert.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    So I see wellbush (likely a sock of Mdawg) is telling TomG that Math theory doesn't apply to table games. And Wizard says nothing because he has apparently made an agreement not to say anything. This is the kind of bullshit that really agitates me. On a site supposed to be about gambling math and from the guy supposed to be the gambling math expert.
    Obviously the site is not what you think it is. Yet you still obsess over and care about it. Strange.

More Mdawg fiction thoughts:

1.) I have asked Mdawg probably half dozen times if there was something he was doing that would have him playing with an advantage that could explain his results. Each and every time, he responded "no". So any last second claim of a loss rebate is bullshit.

2.) A loss rebate has never been mentioned in several years of this bullshit until last week. That is like watching a two hour movie to find out in the 118th minute that the older brother was the murderer, when there was never a mention of an older brother. Even in terms of fiction writing....that is bullshit.

3.) A loss rebate wouldn't explain all the winning sessions, 55 that recently ended, 50 some before that. THAT is NOT how loss rebates work.

4.) Wizard makes a statement that it is time for Mdawg to "put up or shut up" and that Mike would fairly quickly be able to determine what Mdawg is doing, how he is playing. So we finally get to some version of Wizard witnessing Mdawgs play and Wizard announces he has made an agreement to not talk about it. THAT is what the whole things was supposed to be about! What the fuck!

MaxPen says I don't understand what the forum WoV is anymore. Damn straight about that! I am still thinking it is about Math and gambling as we were told by Wizard himself. I missed the memo where the forum was a troll/voodoo forum and Wizard himself was going to be complicit in anti-math, voodoo, fantasy claims.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Oh and one more thing. Mike now reveals how he would have played the session to give him a 98% chance of winning the "contest". It wasn't about the stupid contest Mike! The spirit of the contest was to show how Mdawg plays so see if that method of play could hold up to all the winning he claims. Introduce a little bit of money and a contest that never should have been, because it is completely unrelated and Mike gets all side tracked and forgets what this is about.

And then the one good thing that was supposed to come from it was Mike stating his opinion and thoughts as to whether Mdawgs claims could be true, based on the type of play witnessed. (remember Mike stated he would quickly be able to determine what Mdawg was up to). And NOW Mike says he has made an agreement not to talk about it.

This is really BIZARRO world stuff, and Mike is now one of the leading BIZARRO world characters. Boy has this fool, Wizard been played, because that is what this has all been about from day 1, making a mockery of Wizard and the WoV forum. Mike has fallen right in and even participated in making a mockery of himself.

I have asked Mdawg probably half dozen times if
    Hmm, other than point out how mealy mouthed and indecisive the UNKewl one is, I haven't bothered to respond to him in ages. And now he's hallucinating imagined responses to ignored questions.
    Last edited by MDawg; 04-23-2021 at 09:39 AM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    MDawg Wins.
    The End.

Last edited by MDawg; 04-23-2021 at 10:02 AM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Hmm, other than point out how mealy mouthed and indecisive the UNKewl one is, I haven't bothered to respond to him in ages. And now he's hallucinating imagined responses to ignored questions.
    You read every word I write. You haven't responded because you can't legitimately respond with out lying and name calling like a 3rd grader.

And actually I just paid you a compliment in that you were able to manipulate and play Wizard in to participating in making a mockery and fool of himself. You just aren't ready to admit that yet, because then the "gig" is up and you are not yet ready to stop the game. But when you are ready to take your bows for your complete playing of Wizard and WoV, your gloating statement will sound remarkably like what I just said.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    And, to be as semi-autistic as Mission, I want to point out that voodoo is a religion, also. So any mention of voodoo at WoV should result in immediate suspension, if not a permanent ban. Because nobody ever says voodoo in a positive or neutral way. It's appalling, really.
    That argument does not compute.
    Mike's House.
    Mike's Rules.
    You don't like it... door hit you and all that.
    Your sounding like Pokergrinder and Soopooh those two brownosers have said those exact words countless times !
    Wanted to add DarkOx to the top 3 list of manboy brownosers. You have sunk to a new low. You were always a fucking joke but you just surpassed that. Want to give the napoleon complex whore the attention he so desperately craves. What a fucking bozo.

1.) I have asked Mdawg probably half dozen times if there was something he was doing that would have him playing with an advantage that could explain his results. Each and every time, he responded "no". So any last second claim of a loss rebate is bullshit.

2.) A loss rebate has never been mentioned in several years of this bullshit until last week. That is like watching a two hour movie to find out in the 118th minute that the older brother was the murderer, when there was never a mention of an older brother. Even in terms of fiction writing....that is bullshit.

3.) A loss rebate wouldn't explain all the winning sessions, 55 that recently ended, 50 some before that. THAT is NOT how loss rebates work.

4.) Wizard makes a statement that it is time for Mdawg to "put up or shut up" and that Mike would fairly quickly be able to determine what Mdawg is doing, how he is playing. So we finally get to some version of Wizard witnessing Mdawgs play and Wizard announces he has made an agreement to not talk about it. THAT is what the whole things was supposed to be about! What the fuck!

MaxPen says I don't understand what the forum WoV is anymore. Damn straight about that! I am still thinking it is about Math and gambling as we were told by Wizard himself. I missed the memo where the forum was a troll/voodoo forum and Wizard himself was going to be complicit in anti-math, voodoo, fantasy claims.

I just wanted to correct kewlJ on one thing. I don't expect everyone to have read everything regarding the MDawg blather, so I don't expect everyone to have paid rapt attention.

About a year ago, I had a couple of posts over at WoV where I said there was no way MDawg had cumulative results as he's reported unless he was using a loss rebate. Then I think I mentioned some instances where I suspected non-whales had loss rebates. I mentioned Dancer and I may have mentioned some sports betting cartels that have negotiated 5% vig or less (which technically is a kind of loss rebate), but keep that info out of the public domain.

The bottom line is that I mentioned loss rebates somewhere around a year ago at WoV, because who didn't see that angle coming? Especially if and when MDawg would be tested in any way.

Just like who didn't see the DarkOz angle coming where he's allegedly learned or will learn about MDawg APing from the donation? I mean, c'mon, that was so obvious I didn't bother to post about it. Now DarkOz is part of the hokum. And Mission is now both existential (nothing matters) and uber capitalist (if it's about making money, it matters). Talk about twisting into an apologist pretzel.

I'm starting to see where blackhole is coming from. The WoV site is now hokum-focused. DarkOz is pushing hokum. Shackleford has gone all I-SPY and confidentiality -- LOL -- which contributes to clicks and views and MDawg mystique.

It's a massive joke. Which is cool. The place deserves to be a massive joke.
    Last edited by redietz; 04-23-2021 at 11:34 AM.

I just wanted to correct kewlJ on one thing. I don't expect everyone to have read everything regarding the MDawg blather, so I don't expect everyone to have paid rapt attention.

About a year ago, I had a couple of posts over at WoV where I said there was no way MDawg had cumulative results as he's reported unless he was using a loss rebate. Then I think I mentioned some instances where I suspected non-whales had loss rebates. I mentioned Dancer and I may have mentioned some sports betting cartels that have negotiated 5% vig or less (which technically is a kind of loss rebate), but keep that info out of the public domain.

The bottom line is that I mentioned loss rebates somewhere around a year ago at WoV, because who didn't see that angle coming? Especially if and when MDawg would be tested in any way.

Just like who didn't see the DarkOz angle coming where he's allegedly learned or will learn about MDawg APing from the donation? I mean, c'mon, that was so obvious I didn't bother to post about it. Now DarkOz is part of the hokum. And Mission is now both existential (nothing matters) and uber capitalist (if it's about making money, it matters). Talk about twisting into an apologist pretzel.

I'm starting to see where blackhole is coming from. The WoV site is now hokum-focused. DarkOz is pushing hokum. Shackleford has gone all I-SPY and confidentiality -- LOL -- which contributes to clicks and views and MDawg mystique.

Mission has always played the "I don't care card" that is not new.....Rusty, Dog/Sockpuppets and DarkOx are the 3 biggest clowns over there. Total mockery

Quite frankly, you should be thanking me for posting anything in that thread since you are the one who both:

A.) Seems to care a ton.

AND:

B.) Keeps finding new and clever ways to get yourself banned.

If I cared half as much, then I'd want to make sure that I stayed able to participate in the discussion. On the contrary, my only post that could perhaps have an argument made for me to get banned was to attack some quackery directly. Of course, I wrote it and it's more than twenty words, so I doubt all that many people will be reading it. You must have just not seen it yet.

The only apologist anything I'm doing is saying that I'm in no position to prove or disprove MDawg's claims---which is true.

Anyway, it turns out that a non-zero amount of what he said is actually true...which is more than the precisely zero that some people thought. I'm sure you can't be thrilled with that, but then you're perhaps in the camp of people suggesting that there was no actual meetup whatsoever and Wizard/Dawg just made some deal to split the proceeds. Of course, instead of calling one person a liar without proof such a person in that camp would be calling two people who corroborate one another both liars, and again, without the tiniest shred of evidence.

You present the math. You say the best way to gamble is not to gamble. Every couple days--rinse and repeat. I don't have time to post the same thing every four minutes.

Mission has always played the "I don't care card" that is not new.....Rusty, Dog/Sockpuppets and DarkOx are the 3 biggest clowns over there. Total mockery
    It is starting to become apparent that BoSox is climbing his way up that list.
    He has defected from QFITs site to VCT now over to WoV.
    He fits in well over at WoV.

I'm just jealous of you. As you take home six bottles of liquor worth a thousand appease. Not to mention you feed the dogs better than most humans get.

He's striving to take the 50/50 title from KJ, looks like there might be an opening in the near future LMFAO ....BO has a long way to go before he even catches MrV for 2nd place. One step at a time BO !!

Ozzy, please explain just what the fuck is your problem with me or anyone posting on both sites?

What, has even THIS issue now become politicized?

You've taken a couple shots at me for this: I ask you now to put up or shut up: where's the beef?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Ozzy, please explain just what the fuck is your problem with me or anyone posting on both sites?

What, has even THIS issue now become politicized?

You've taken a couple shots at me for this: I ask you now to put up or shut up: where's the beef?
    Chill V I'm joking around. I just find it funny that you held out over there for quite a while and decided to give in. BO has just started mass posting over there very recently after being here over 2 years. KJ situation well NO NEED TO EXPLAIN LMAO. I have no problem with you or KJ.....BO is kind of a BOZO but there's a hell of a lot worse then him.

Got it, thanks.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    MDawg Wins.
    The End.

MDawg is Number 1 in your minds and Number 1 in my heart!!

Thread Information