Page 37 of 198 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Fuck off and die, bitch. You're irrelevant and a waste of time. Do your own research, idiot. Don't ever ask me to do your work for you again.
    There's that legendary mumbling he's known for again...drool on tickey.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Fuck off and die, bitch. You're irrelevant and a waste of time. Do your own research, idiot. Don't ever ask me to do your work for you again.
    There's that legendary mumbling he's known for again...drool on tickey.
    Fuck off and die, worthless bitch.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    So why isn't he betting 50k+ per hand if he's consistently winning with his holy grail system?

Fuck off and die, worthless bitch.
    Reading these two-bit button pushing hustlers posts, triggers a scene from that movie Dumb and Dumber.

Why don't he bet 50K per hand? You have to be drunk on Capt. Morgan which we hear is your favorite pass time Axel. You just can't be this fucking stupid.

Stop whatever you're doing. You're making Mickey sound reasonable. You're ruining your image that took years to create.

Looks like MDawg is slowly hanging himself with his unwillingness or inability to prove he has a system or just gets lucky with his Martingale type system. Odds are we don’t get his next trip report, only excuses and more mumble jumble about “reading the cards”.

My only question is the hanging something he enjoys like Michael Hutchence did? And do Coach and Blackhole argue who gets his cock and who gets the balls?
    Last edited by The Boz; 03-29-2020 at 05:17 PM.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    TY Keystone. I try! I mean, as far as what Axel was offering me in terms of enrichment, those were rosebushes, right? I got the rose bushes. I definitely got the rose bushes. Right?

Coach: Plus you don't win on EVERY session, the last couple trips when I won every session were exceptional. If anyone wants to gamble, OBVIOUSLY he has to back it with his own money.

No one may do the time for another. Over at WOV that mixed metaphor and hackneyed cliche "writer" (who has never sold a copy of anything or the rights to his "screenplay" and ended up homeless trying) DarkOz offered to do PokerGrinder's suspension but as soon as he realized that it was two weeks not three days he ate his words. Most of these guys are all talk. When it comes to risking the big bucks, apparently only MDawg himself, is willing.

The bet stands at that I will play Baccarat, and Axel may play whatever he wishes, except sports betting. Those were the original terms of the bet from January.

MDawg, does that mean you liked my sports betting idea? That's why they pay me the big money. Or ribs. Either one.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    You’re dealing with a bunch of hustling bullshit artists on these forums that never proved a single thing. A few of them punched so many buttons using multiple different people’s cards at one time they posted pictures of thousands of dollars in free play dispersed over several different future dates. Some of them even got a free burger, fries and a coke with their free play that still needed to be played through before it turned into actual cash.

Trust me MDawg, you’re dealing with low end gambling hustlers who many started their careers like Dk.Oz and Mickey homeless.

What should be the convincing proof of what you’re dealing with is how they all look up to Sad-Shack-Mike. “The Godfather”

Do yourself a favor and stay away from all of them. (Not that any especially Axel would have showed up) Enjoy shoving it up their asses while you can, cause they will get rid of you first chance they get.

Speaking of low end, broke hustlers, I refuse to play poker for any real stakes online, so I've played some $3 tournaments. Pretty sad. For the time being, I am officially a "low end gambling hustler." I thought the players were terrible, but I'm down $12; what does that make me?

So can I still meet MDawg for ribs!?! Blackhole, I need ribs!!

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Looks like
    The only thing it looks like is that a group of people (myself included) has nothing better to do at the moment, than post on an internet gambling forum.

As far as MDawg's play, are you saying that it isn't scientific?
    Last edited by MDawg; 03-29-2020 at 05:51 PM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Looks like
    That must be what it looks like from the high school dropout perspective.

So you, Axel, tickey & tewlj probably see it that way.

Axel is pretty much the definition of two faced.

He is a snake, that's what he is. You turn your back on him, he'll stick it in. You don't trust a guy like that.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

MDawg is red again at WoV. This makes number 5 for you MDawg. You said you thought anyone that gets suspended 5 times should be nuked. BBB hasn't put the punishment up yet but its probably going to be substantial since your last suspension was 2 months. So I guess you are going to hammer your bullshit here at VCT. But you really are getting tiresome. If you've read one MDawg post you've read them all.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Que sera, sera.

As far as over here - may I pose a novel concept - you don't have to read it!

The Oz in red too. Probably Babs has had enough. Didn't see any ban worthy f bombs?

Love my reply to Babs. Hope it gets a dozen likes.

He is a snake, that's what he is. You turn your back on him, he'll stick it in. You don't trust a guy like that.
    Axel is two faced? Axel is one of the most genuine people I’ve met over the years and would take the shirt off his back for a friend. I honestly don’t know what your game is Mdawg, I can’t figure out your motives. I’m just happy that WoV is free of you for the near future.

I agree with Mickey, didn’t you say someone with as many suspensions as you currently have should be nuked?

Originally Posted by PokerGrinder View Post

Axel is two faced? Axel is one of the most genuine people I’ve met over the years and would take the shirt off his back for a friend. I honestly don’t know what your game is Mdawg, I can’t figure out your motives. I’m just happy that WoV is free of you for the near future.

I agree with Mickey, didn’t you say someone with as many suspensions as you currently have should be nuked?
    You and I haven’t agreed on many things over the years, but you nailed it here. I’ve said it before, Axel is one of the nicest, most trustworthy people I have ever met and has no reason to be to a stranger he met online.

Never asked for anything, helped me become a better gambler and is just a good guy to talk to about life and non gambling things.

You would be hard pressed to find someone who knows or has actually met him that would have a bad thing to say about him. And let’s face it, not many of us can say that about ourselves.

Name:  436F8AF8-A00C-4CE1-A587-988F04AE43B7.gif
Views: 1722
Size:  328 Bytes

You want me to believe that Axel ISN'T a stoolie because POKERGRINDER said so? YOU bought that line, not me.

BTW PokerGrinder now has FIVE suspensions at WOV. And the difference between what he did and I did, is that with mine it was some kind of B.S. "pending" thing that they had to huddle over and think about whether it was suspension worthy at all. In PG's case what he posted was so bad that it had to be deleted, which has happened only to two WOV members in the history of WOV - PG and...you guessed it, BOZ! (Interestingly, the only other guy who came on here and backed up PokerGrinder as far as Axel's two facedness.) PG's comment was directed at me, Boz's comment was directed at the Wizard. Why they exploded like that and got themselves suspended, I don't know. I guess they just hit their boiling points. PokerGrinder has confessed that he suffers from mental illness - Boz, what is your excuse for losing it?

Anyway, last night I posted about how futures were red (which, at WOV, brought yet another stupid comment from mentally ill Darkov which led to his suspension (hmm...PokerGrinder and DarkOv are BOTH mentally ill I guess this explains their affinity), but that anything could happen by morning. Well, here we are, the stock market is, at least at the moment GREEN. I haven't done any trades yet, but my long terms are mostly up nicely, with pretty much just TSLA dragging me down some. AMZN especially is doing well for me.

Mickey, if you plan on being around any length of time, or even just for the sake of your heirs, as your attorney I advise you to consider some blue chip stock investments, NOW! Take your money out of that shoebox and PM me for direct stock tips. I've been in the stock market all my adult life and done quite well at it.
    Last edited by MDawg; 03-30-2020 at 08:15 AM.

DarkOz and Axel are known nemesis always fighting for top gun AP hustler on the WOV site. Darkboy couldn’t make a post without Axel attacking him or vise-versa. Yet, DarkBoy made 60 posts in the Mdawg thread in 4 days and not a peep from Axel.

It was already worked out between the hustlers including BBB who was going to take the fall to rid MDawg. He was taking to much of the center stage hurting the alleged top gun hustlers images.

Thread Information