Page 57 of 199 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 3961

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by BaccMaster View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Not possible, TOP DAWG NEVER LOSES.
    After the market closes we’ll hear about 19 more trades that were all (obviously) winners , but damned if he’d just held on longer he would’ve made even more LOL.
    maybe you should give him some guidance on how to write and make people believe him.
    First lesson. If you’re gonna bullshit, come up with bullshit that’s at least close to believable.

Napoleon complex is brutal

The top dogs (Dawgs?) came through quite well, especially by the end.

Now to carry on with this continuing rally. One may hope!
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Another thing about people actively looking for these machines. Rob advised what to look for also the lack of machines now available and where certain machines were.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Another thing about people actively looking for these machines. Rob advised what to look for also the lack of machines now available and where certain machines were.
    Mickey I think you made a mistake posting in this thread about the machine. This is the...HEY GUYS, LOOK HOW GREAT I WANT YOU TO THINK I AM!! Thread.

Wait! Mdawg wins and makes money when the market goes up. And he makes money when the market goes down too?

Phew....we need to see this boy on Fox Business Network and Bloomberg!

Buying on dips is not dead. Never died, actually.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Wait! Mdawg wins and makes money when the market goes up. And he makes money when the market goes down too?

Phew....we need to see this boy on Fox Business Network and Bloomberg!
    When they do a documentary on bullshit artists you’ll see him featured prominently

We recovered some today anyway though.

...even though TSLA stock is too high "imo." (Musk's opinion, not mine. My target remains over a thousand.)

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Mickey I think you made a mistake posting in this thread about the machine. This is the...HEY GUYS, LOOK HOW GREAT I WANT YOU TO THINK I AM!! Thread.
    LOL. That definitely made me laugh!

Yes, but that he injected the appositive phrase "I WANT YOU TO THINK" - left a stain on his armor. If he just wanted to make a point, he'd have said LOOK HOW GREAT I AM!! but by saying LOOK HOW GREAT I WANT YOU TO THINK I AM!! , he's showing that stain of jealousy, meaning that Axel is saying, "I KNOW HE'S GREAT, BUT I DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT."

If someone's strong, he ignores. If he has to try to rattle, he's already lost.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Yes, but that he injected the appositive phrase "I WANT YOU TO THINK" - left a stain on his armor. If he just wanted to make a point, he'd have said LOOK HOW GREAT I AM!! but by saying LOOK HOW GREAT I WANT YOU TO THINK I AM!! , he's showing that stain of jealousy, meaning that Axel is saying, "I KNOW HE'S GREAT, BUT I DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT."

If someone's strong, he ignores. If he has to try to rattle, he's already lost.
    For the record MDawg, when I laughed, it wasn't because I was laughing at you. I just thought it was a funny post, and it made me laugh.

I know. I mean maybe I just wanted an excuse to use the word appositive, and Axel gave it to me.

Yes, but that he injected the appositive phrase "I WANT YOU TO THINK" - left a stain on his armor. If he just wanted to make a point, he'd have said LOOK HOW GREAT I AM!!
    It was actually more powerful (and accurate) the way Axel phrased it.

Originally Posted by Puckerbutt View Post
    Yes, but that he injected the appositive phrase "I WANT YOU TO THINK" - left a stain on his armor. If he just wanted to make a point, he'd have said LOOK HOW GREAT I AM!!
    Obviously. It was certainly no accident I phrased it that way.

I find it humorous that MD thinks I'm jealous of what most people believe are fictitious posts.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't really pay attention to any of MD's post about stocks. Perhaps someone can clue me in a little. Is it normally after the fact he posts how well he did? Has he ever come on here and told people when to buy and sell particular stocks prior to the movement both ways? If so, how many of them have been successful and over how many trials has it been?

I find it humorous that MD thinks I'm jealous of what most people believe are fictitious posts.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't really pay attention to any of MD's post about stocks. Perhaps someone can clue me in a little. Is it normally after the fact he posts how well he did? Has he ever come on here and told people when to buy and sell particular stocks prior to the movement both ways? If so, how many of them have been successful and over how many trials has it been?
    It appears TOP DAWGs, day trading is flawless, no matter how volatile the market, has been the last 2 months. Trading during these turbulent times with 100% accuracy, as well as winning the last 50 sessions of baccarat. These claims put Buffett and every AP on the planet to shame. 18 yo territory people.

Why was Tony BigCharles arrested for making terrorist threats online, and not ZenKing? Why is a universal thread of homelessness found in the lives of MDawg's detractors?

Points to ponder as the DOW opens another green day!

Every trade is a winner. And we hear about them only after they are done.

If the stock was up that prior day, he was in it. If the stock went down , we always learn that he thought
    about getting in but decided not to. If the stock went down and then up, then obviously he got in and
    waited it out.

100% pure bullshit. For entertainment purposes only.

AMZN 2331 to 2333
    It went lower after I bought (and higher after I sold), but it was a good trade.

The one I missed, so far, is NFLX. I wanted to buy at 422 but hesitated.

I hold both of these long term, but these are additional shares.

I'd think AMZN might be good for another quick trade just as it drops below 2330 again.

These aren't trades for most, they require a lot of buying power and just going for a couple points in order to make two grand requires really substantial buying power especially if you get stuck and need to average in more shares. Trade at your own risk!

Examples of what I don't do, which might be instructive for anyone wanting to trade:

I got busy for a while with some other work, and came back to the market.

I now see AMZN at 2338, and TSLA at 769.

AMZN, well, that's much higher than where I traded it before, so that's an obvious one (for me); I am not re-trading it.

TSLA, looks enticing at 769, but then I look and see that it is on the rebound from a dip to 762 that must have happened while I was away from my screens. In these situations, especially given that I am holding long term AMZN and TSLA anyway, I usually pass. I'm looking for high probability trades that are at the first savage dip of the day, and then when I rinse repeat it is as the stock does it gradual dance downwards and then immediately back up - more or less classic dip buying.

There are other ways to trade. Some like to buy on the way up, but I am more of a dip buyer. And I'm just usually looking for a few point scalp. I miss a lot of great trades, by being so "cheap" and careful, but I also miss a lot of potential heartache.

Thread Information