Page 79 of 198 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 3956

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    The expression "good news and bad news" reminds me of this trip to Tahoe some years ago where the girl I was dating wasn't on birth control so I had to wear condoms. We went to the club they had at the time at Harrah's and then back up to the suite to slip off her slinky dress and, "Well there's good news and bad news" comes out of her mouth.

?

The bad news, I'm on my period. The good news, You don't have to wear a condom.
    Lol that's good news. Gimme head, sorry I can't return the favor

Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    The expression "good news and bad news" reminds me of this trip to Tahoe some years ago where the girl I was dating wasn't on birth control so I had to wear condoms. We went to the club they had at the time at Harrah's and then back up to the suite to slip off her slinky dress and, "Well there's good news and bad news" comes out of her mouth.

?

Of course the women you bed with are only looking for money. Not your small white man dick or tongue.

Face it, most white or black women are not looking for a 5 2 bald man who climbed out of a dumpster.

Facts are facts and you know it regardless of your current “success”.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

?

Of course the women you bed with are only looking for money. Not your small white man dick or tongue.

Face it, most white or black women are not looking for a 5 2 bald man who climbed out of a dumpster.

I will let my grandchildren know about your insights into their grandmother

Much better to teach them they are equal to all of us. And the police are their friends.

And like all of us to obey the law. And they can be anything they want to be.

Much better to teach them they are equal to all of us. And the police are their friends.

Ok

Hi grandkids.

Some guy named Boz thinks your grandmother slept with me for money and not my white little dick but he also wants to make certain you obey the law, be best friends with police officers and point out you can be anything you want to be except of course when it comes to dating men of white ethnicity because those guys you will only use for their money.

Is that the gist of your message,?

Ok

Hi grandkids.

Some guy named Boz thinks your grandmother slept with me for money and not my white little dick but he also wants to make certain you obey the law, be best friends with police officers and point out you can be anything you want to be except of course when it comes to dating men of white ethnicity because those guys you will only use for their money.

“be best friends with police officers and point out you can be anything you want to be except of course when it comes to dating men of white ethnicity because those guys you will only use for their money.”

Did you miss a “you”.

Kind of makes your entire point mute.

But then again I wouldn’t expect anything else.

Chaz would be proud.

Ok

Hi grandkids.

“be best friends with police officers and point out you can be anything you want to be except of course when it comes to dating men of white ethnicity because those guys you will only use for their money.”

Did you miss a “you”.

Chaz would be proud.
    Lol my point was mute?

No one can hear it?

Or you mean moot?

Of course someone of your low education probably would not know the difference

Ok

Hi grandkids.

Did you miss a “you”.

Chaz would be proud.
    Lol my point was mute?

No one can hear it?

Or you mean moot?

Of course someone of your low education probably would not know the difference
    Yep, I’m uneducated, and willing to meet you in AC any day.

Here’s what you never understood. I appreciate people like you who climbed out of dumpsters. You show anyone can be successful in America. But you think you are special. That’s where we disagree.

You think most could never do what you did. And it’s why people like you think minorities are at a disadvantage. Because you think less of them than most of us do. And sadly they fall for your nonsense.

Here’s what you never understood. I appreciate people like you who climbed out of dumpsters. You show anyone can be successful in America. But you think you are special. That’s where we disagree.

You think most could never do what you did. And it’s why people like you think minorities are at a disadvantage. Because you think less of them than most of us do. And sadly they fall for your nonsense.
    I think it's much cooler when people avoid living out of dumpsters in the first place.

I came to Vegas with nothing but a few hundred bucks at a very young age not too long after that I got started in this business and is doing very well especially for a person of my age. Unfortunately, I had to start over in this business after some medical issues that put me out of commission for a long while, not once, but two times. But I always avoided living on the street. I remember one time I had very little money, somewhere around $250, I was sicker than a dog as I just got out of the hospital where I had been for months, I was even in an induced coma, when I got out, I still had a draining tube in from surgery. My first stop was at an apartment complex where rolled my ass under the complex car gate and then asked somebody let me into the mail room so I could scoop up some $50 match-play coupons, then I proceeded to go play them. I won 7 out of 8 including a double down and split. That meant more to me than hitting any multi thousand-dollar jackpot since they gave me enough to Parlay it. I I then scouted my ass off at small local joints and bars to find some juicy risk-free promotions that wasn't overrun by other Advantage Players. In about a three-week period of time I was able to turn that into a mod 5 Figures without a jackpot of more than a thousand dollars.

" I then scouted my ass off at small local joints and bars to find some juicy risk-free promotions that wasn't over run with ............"

Hell of of a story! But the real story wasn't promotions it was how you really gave some of the money to those street skanky women allowing you to fuck them in the booty hole or was it to younger guys you gave it to???

Get it off your chest and tell the whole truth you'll feel better!
    Last edited by Wynnpleasure775; 09-05-2020 at 02:28 AM.

I think you confuse being greatful and proud of my accomplishments with feeling special.

I don't think I ever felt special.

In fact over the years I have been painfully honest withthe tribulations of my life from my homelessness to my robbery.

I've painted my life as far from being perfect or special.

Unlike MDawg, I am not a winner at everything I do.

But it's all comparative. I am elated to be where I am even though it's not at the multi-million dollars level of MDawg.

My growth though is exponential. Perhaps I will get to that level someday. Otherwise won't be by winning every battle.

(For the record I never ate out of dumpsters nor did I sleep on the physical street. I slept on subways in somewhat comfortable chairs and got free food from pantries (plenty in NYC). Colloquially I lived on the street as I had no living quarters but you never would've found my prone ass on a sidewalk concrete

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    you really gave some of the money to younger guys
    How could he have made bank by paying men for sex?

Wasn't he once young himself?

If it was with males at that time in history probably should have been registered or could have been registered as a sex offender. Maybe he was lucky never got caught?

Maybe he was lucky never got caught?
    Or maybe he wasn't the offender.

Yeah right, he could have been under age as well just by theory that is. Yep, possible.

under age as well ?

MDawg and the Wizard must be becoming close friends via PM with all the complaining to get others suspended.

First he went after Axel, now Marcus again.

For such a rich man with everything, he sure has a weak skin.

What type person narcs on people on a forum? Seriously.

MDawg and the Wizard must be becoming close friends via PM with all the complaining to get others suspended.

If this is true maybe I shouldn't love Mdwag so much?

If it is true, why would anyone do something like that and spend so much time on a message board and takeaway from life?

I love all of you guys even with the occasional transvestite, transsexual or alien within the audience!

Mike takes it up the ass and he allows other males to do it bareback and allows those to shoot off into him. That's what was told to me.

Thread Information