Thread: Hahahahha

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shout out to thus fucking motherfukeer rigged ass town. Keep cheating me on every fucking holiday weekend, big event weekend(Fight Night weekends), and any weekend period. Literally every fucking weekend i lose every single one especially on holidays and big event weekends. Keep cheating me. Im bot the onr worried.

Also shout out to divine intervention. One big fucking shout out to the only one that can trulystop me. Sincemywhole life is fucking predetermined and i have ZERO control of any outcome in my life id like to give a vig fucking shout. Out once again to the great divine intervention who has trolled memt whole fucking life as soon as i do the slightest bad deed to soneone. It can be as simple as cursing everyone out, calling people idiots, or better yet not completing compulsions. I thought i had conpelted my most recent compulsion as soon as i won a big shoe i said id do it two more times all shoe the next 2 or so shoes even though i forgot one time so i did it again for the next shoe or whatever and guess what? I guess it wasnt conplete cause i start losing as soon as i stop doing it. I also start losing exactly as soon as a rigged weekend hits back 2 back holiday weekends and big event weekends fight night. Valentines day, Presidents Day and now big event faggot weekend between two faggots on the strip.

Everyone says oh its just a coincidence. Yea ita a fucking coincidence EVERY FUCKING TIME? Literally as soon as a rigged weekend strikes or some type of gay ass compulsion at the table that i stop doing? REALLY? Or as soon as i curse everyone out and say i dont need anyone in my life? Really? Hahahahhathatd why ill always be the fucking best at this. Game

Find someone better than me at blackjack and ill KILL MYSELF tomorrow. Find me one fucking person. Guess what you wont find it cause thats me.

Shout out to secirity and pit boss and management as well. Unless you FUCKING KILL ME. IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE. PRAY TO GOD DIVINE INTERVENTION KEEPS FUCKING TROLLING ME EVERY CHANCE THEY GET OR I NATURALLY RUN BAD WHICH WILL LIKELY KEEP HAPLENING CAUSE I JUST WROTE THIS. POST AND BAD KARMA IS COMING FOR ME YET AGAIN.

HOW THE FUCK HAVE I EVEN AMDE MONEY AT THID GAME WITH ALL THIS SHIT AGAINST ME? OH THATS RIGHT CAUSE IM THE FUCKING BEST. TWO STEPS AHEAD OF EVERYONR NO ONE WILL EVER BE ABLE TO FUCK ME OVER AT ANYTHING
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 02-22-2020 at 04:35 AM.

Thread Information