Originally Posted by wasilla View Post
Originally Posted by FABismonte View Post
Originally Posted by wasilla View Post

I was trying to max promotions at 4q's and Binion's. I played mostly .50c 10/6 DDB at 4Q's and .50c 8/6 BP and virtual table games at Binion's. I lost $500 on the table games and another $1,400 on VP after 3 days. I had also burned through $490 FP. This was on $64,000 coin in. It wasn't a great run. I didn't see any aces, but did get some kickers. The promotions are generous and I walked away with $800 FP and $200 in points to try again in a few days. If you want more detail, I have a painstakingly detailed trip report going on at VMB.
Wasilla I had the beef Wellington at Hugo's Cellar, it was pretty good.

Did you say there was ".50c 8/6 BP" at Binions? It that a typo as I only found 8/5 BP there?

I agree the promotions at 4Qs and Binions are attractive.

FAB
Sorry. Of course I meant 8/5 BP. If I ever do find it at 8/6, I'll PM you. I need to take more time with my editing. Thanks for the correction. I'll keep your Hugo's recommendation in mind for my next trip.

Hi Wasilla,

Thanks for the clarification. I will await with bated breath any PM from you. I am already planning how to hit the $150 Hugo's Cellar allowance with the wife in the most efficient manner in less than two weeks when I use the promo for Four Queens. I love your story as told at VMB and am happy that you hit the royals to make your trip a winning one.

FAB