Thread: Kcchiefsfan1982???

Hey Moses and Bosox Forum Detective,

Okay, I'm coming out of retirement (temporarily) to comment on some posts made on zenzone and blackjack info. Sorry I have to muck up this great forum, but I don't know how to get on the others. I've lost my passwords. Anyway, since it's been extremely busy at work, I haven't posted on any sites for a while, so no, I'm not Kcchiefsfan1982, although I liked his posts and his attitude. He didn't let the uptight posters on all the bj sites get to him. I must admit his humor and sarcasm was somewhat like mine, so I can't blame Bosox for thinking he might be me. But no, Bosox, I have nothing to do with him, but I am honored to think you thought he might be me. At least you didn't mistake me for some bozo, like Counting is Fun.

Anyway, even though I haven't been posting on any site, I still keep up with them from time to time. They keep me entertained and occasionally I learn something.

And for the last time, I did not make up different handles for different sites for any alternative motive. I just made up a handle to get on a site to ask a question and didn't think much about the handle or my password when I did it. That's why I've lost some of my passwords. I wouldn't even know some of my handles unless Bosox reminded me about them. Btw, thank you Bosox. I've said this many times, but people still don't get it. And I've never had a sock puppet (meaning two handles on the same site) like Kj and Tasha have done. This stuff isn't that important to me.

So this time, Bosox, forum detective, you got it wrong. Back to your detective work! This is another case for you to solve. Keep trying! I'll be monitoring your progress to see if you can figure it out. I'm counting on you, Bosox. Please don't let me down.

By the way, did anybody see that Fury vs Wilder II fight this past weekend? It was a great fight if you missed it! And Fury can really sing so it made me like him even more when I saw him singing in the middle of the ring. It was a great ending to a great fight in Vegas! Bye bye Miss American Pie! What a great song and way to end a fight!

Hey Bob21, are you also Tasha?

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Bob21 is NOT me, I promise to everyone on this board!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Yes, I’m also Tasha. How did you figure it out? Are you related to Bosox forum detective?

"So this time, Bosox, forum detective, you got it wrong. Back to your detective work! This is another case for you to solve. Keep trying! I'll be monitoring your progress to see if you can figure it out. I'm counting on you, Bosox. Please don't let me down."

It is nice to see you visiting Bob, how are the campus speeches going? I think that the only other guy that you can be is MJGolf?

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Yes, I’m also Tasha. How did you figure it out? Are you related to Bosox forum detective?
    No, you are not me.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    No, you are not me.
    I once read a story about a masked man who robbed a store. The cashier said, “Not again Lenny.” The masked thief replied, “It’s not me, man!”

Originally Posted by kuma View Post

No, you are not me.
    I once read a story about a masked man who robbed a store. The cashier said, “Not again Lenny.” The masked thief replied, “It’s not me, man!”
    I don't know where this rumor of me being Bob21 came about in the first place. We are obviously different people.

Bob, check ALL your Pm's. I left you a gift card months ago, in September!

Why would you send a gift card to yourself?

Bob is not one of my Socks. Dan can vouch for this.

You can call me Bob or you can call me Tasha, but just don’t call me late for dinner. I know that was a bad one. Sorry about that but I couldn’t resist.

You can call me Bob or you can call me Tasha, but just don’t call me late for dinner. I know that was a bad one. Sorry about that but I couldn’t resist.
    Bob, I am not you, but while you are here, once again, check the gift card PM.

Thread Information