Thread: The final straw

Stratosphere pit boss sees me backcounting whispers in dearers ear as she turns her back to me and dealer looks at me. I proceed to lose another 1k. Iive now lost like 6k there in 15 hrs on an amazing game playong only positive counts for 99% of the time there. They know exactly what im doing and lettiing me play anyway. Good job stratosphere money means that much to u. Ho ahead and try to 86meandsee what happens to ur faces. Come try and stop mefaggots. Keep paying. Off the gaming commission also.

Oh for god sakes, Zenking. Either learn to deal with the variance that is a normal part of this game, or move on to something else. Enough already!

Normal variance ahhaha go there and see what happens to your bankroll. Coming from the guy who claims el cortez was rigging the games and eastside cannery. Dont fucking talk before you see shit for yourself. If you think these pit bosses letting me play while k owing what im doingg and not calling security and me losing 6k at same time new management and new brand name change to the strat if you think all of thid id a coincidence then illjump off the nearest vridge tmrw

Fuck this forum and everyone in my life. I dont need anyonr. Fuck everyo eand fuck allu frauds, theifs and degenerates. None of u guys deserve me. Have fun with ur faghot forums. Just remember who runs this city and always will. Keepcheating mevegas and u still cant beat me? Really? Even with divine intwrvention working overtine, cheating me every cha ce you get and i still cant be beat? Hahaha

Have fun degensand frauds.

I enjoy all the name calling and cursing but please could you stop misspelling every other word??
    All that misspelling is driving me to jump off The Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge!!
    When I do that I will make sure I shoot myself in the head with my 45 just to make sure.
    Although I read about a really good idea about a year ago.
    Seems that you take a couple sticks of dynamite and velcro them around your head and of course light the fuse.
    I would think that would have a 100% success rate but men are more prone to using multiple methods when doing this to insure botching it up.

Had to post restrict Zenking because he created 7 (now deleted) junk threads.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah, Zenking's recent behavior is really off kilter even for Zenking.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah, Zenking's recent behavior is really off kilter even for Zenking.
    A primate opining on the behavior of a human is all I really need to see today

Thread Information