Thread: Blog 2020 Up and Running

http://www.theskepticalgambler.blogs...ean-scott.html

I should have a new entry every couple of days going forward.

The March 18 blog is of course total bullshit. What's funny is you think Biden, Schumer and Pelosi have some kind of moral high ground on Trump. They don't. They are evil incarnate and it takes someone like Trump to take them on.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The March 18 blog is of course total bullshit. What's funny is you think Biden, Schumer and Pelosi have some kind of moral high ground on Trump. They don't. They are evil incarnate and it takes someone like Trump to take them on.
    Amen to that. Delaying the stimulus, to add pork and/or delay the relief, does no good for this country at all. They have the moral low ground.

Redietz, one payer healthcare might look good on paper to you but what is everyone going to do when it causes a huge shortage in doctors? Because that is what it will do. Doctors don't like medicare/medicaid NOW because they don't make any money from it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

In your "Dying for a massage" you mentioned 5/24 when I think you meant 4/24.

Originally Posted by wasilla View Post
    In your "Dying for a massage" you mentioned 5/24 when I think you meant 4/24.

Thanks, Wasilla. Corrected it. My editing has been raggedy. I thought I'd be doing seven or eight of these regarding COVID-19, but something absurd happens every day, it seems.

Dan, could you move this thread to the Whatever's On Your Mind section. It's about coronavirus and politics and has nothing to do with Sports & Sportsbetting.

Thread Information