Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blog 2020 Up and Running

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    You must have missed the memo: speculation and innuendo, disagreement and arguing, name-calling and bad-mouthing, lies and disinformation, and disingenuous denials....these things make up the baseline of a gambling forum. And nobody proves anything on forums even if they could. You should know that. Comments are all opinion-based and derived from common sense interpretations based on reading and conversational experiences...aka, life experience. What makes easy sense to one person may seem very unlikely to another. It's what makes us who we are. Why do you think the very reasonable and caring platform President Trump lays out almost unanimously hits dense layers when it gets to the democrats?

Finally, I'd never snoop into Jean's life to find out what's really going on. I'm happy and sure about my assessment and how I arrived at it, and I wish them nothing but a comfortable remainder of their days.

MY final days?? Yikes!
    I didn't get this memo. I appreciate you being honest though. I suspected that this was your approach to forum posting. Whenever you go full victim stance, and demand to know why someone doesn't believe you, they can just quote the above. You do understand that you are talking about you here, right?

I don't come to a forum for speculation, innuendo, name-calling, lies, disinformation, or disingenuous denials. I may wade through them, but they detract value. If someone has to resort to these to make a point, they should do a little reflection on whether they have a valid point to begin with.

I gather you have tried this approach at other forums and have worn out your welcome. I'm not sure why any forum would allow someone to spread lies and disinformation. I'm guessing that most who have crossed you on these forums have first hand accounts of how you rely on speculation, innuendo, name calling, lies, disinformation, and disingenuous denials to make your attacks. After a couple of days on this board, I had already learned that I couldn't believe anything you said about anyone.

So this is all a prelude to a simple point. I take offence at your insistence on smearing Jean Scott. It doesn't hurt me, and it I doubt that it hurts her. It's still wrong. Your spin is interesting. The simplest explanation as to why Jean isn't polarizing is that she is a nice person who tells the truth, not that she is protecting her brand. I recall some comment you made about her being too busy gambling to talk to you. First, there is nothing wrong with that. I was generally too busy at my job to stop and chat. Second, of the people who have recounted running into Jean, you are the first I've heard say that she was too busy gambling to talk.

You may think of me as some enemy, but I'm just sharing some truth on a gambling forum. If you are uncomfortable with any of it, I hope you make the changes you need to to find happiness. I assume that everyone on this board has confronted the need for self-change.

After seeing some of your posting history, I wanted to make sure that you were at least exposed to a couple of truths.
    1. Diminishing someone's reputation does not add to your own.
    2. Diminishing someone else's happiness is not going to make you happier.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    What would happen if you found out different? Would your whole world would fall apart.
    I'm not claiming this personally, however, That might lead one to believe Rob is using his theory to back up what he has basically been preaching for years... AP VP doesn't work, at least not as well as his system does.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    What would happen if you found out different? Would your whole world would fall apart.
    I'm not claiming this personally, however, That might lead one to believe Rob is using his theory to back up what he has basically been preaching for years... AP VP doesn't work, at least not as well as his system does.
    What we know about Rob's system is that in his revised story he quit using it in 2004. But then he claimed for another 15 years that he did use the system. I still believe Rob worked the double up glitch. He knows to much about it. But as far as his system goes I don't believe his story. How could I? He said one thing up until 2019 but then changed the story up to where he quit using the system in 2004.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by wasilla View Post
    You must have missed the memo: speculation and innuendo, disagreement and arguing, name-calling and bad-mouthing, lies and disinformation, and disingenuous denials....these things make up the baseline of a gambling forum. And nobody proves anything on forums even if they could. You should know that. Comments are all opinion-based and derived from common sense interpretations based on reading and conversational experiences...aka, life experience. What makes easy sense to one person may seem very unlikely to another. It's what makes us who we are. Why do you think the very reasonable and caring platform President Trump lays out almost unanimously hits dense layers when it gets to the democrats?

Finally, I'd never snoop into Jean's life to find out what's really going on. I'm happy and sure about my assessment and how I arrived at it, and I wish them nothing but a comfortable remainder of their days.

MY final days?? Yikes!
    I didn't get this memo. I appreciate you being honest though. I suspected that this was your approach to forum posting. Whenever you go full victim stance, and demand to know why someone doesn't believe you, they can just quote the above. You do understand that you are talking about you here, right?

I don't come to a forum for speculation, innuendo, name-calling, lies, disinformation, or disingenuous denials. I may wade through them, but they detract value. If someone has to resort to these to make a point, they should do a little reflection on whether they have a valid point to begin with.

I gather you have tried this approach at other forums and have worn out your welcome. I'm not sure why any forum would allow someone to spread lies and disinformation. I'm guessing that most who have crossed you on these forums have first hand accounts of how you rely on speculation, innuendo, name calling, lies, disinformation, and disingenuous denials to make your attacks. After a couple of days on this board, I had already learned that I couldn't believe anything you said about anyone.

So this is all a prelude to a simple point. I take offence at your insistence on smearing Jean Scott. It doesn't hurt me, and it I doubt that it hurts her. It's still wrong. Your spin is interesting. The simplest explanation as to why Jean isn't polarizing is that she is a nice person who tells the truth, not that she is protecting her brand. I recall some comment you made about her being too busy gambling to talk to you. First, there is nothing wrong with that. I was generally too busy at my job to stop and chat. Second, of the people who have recounted running into Jean, you are the first I've heard say that she was too busy gambling to talk.

You may think of me as some enemy, but I'm just sharing some truth on a gambling forum. If you are uncomfortable with any of it, I hope you make the changes you need to to find happiness. I assume that everyone on this board has confronted the need for self-change.

After seeing some of your posting history, I wanted to make sure that you were at least exposed to a couple of truths.
    That's pretty funny. You expect me and everyone really, to believe what you say as "truth" because you say you're an honest, decent person, and every anonymous poster is just like you. And I'm required to believe Jean because you believe her.

Anything else?

What we know about Rob's system is that in his revised story he quit using it in 2004. But then he claimed for another 15 years that he did use the system. I still believe Rob worked the double up glitch. He knows to much about it. But as far as his system goes I don't believe his story. How could I? He said one thing up until 2019 but then changed the story up to where he quit using the system in 2004.
    I completely understand what you and others feel about my playing my strategy and how I chose to lie about playing it--on forums and in various media--after 2004. I had little time to make up my mind once I transitioned my play. Not a good excuse and there were other options, but it was a tough decision.

If I understand this, you're saying I'm not of the belief apvp works--and I believe my strategy works better?

Here's my belief, and I'll lump in machine play with vp play: Clear your mind of most of what I said about this before earlier this year. I believe and have always believed that mickey has a good beat on and regularly wins playing machines. This isn't just a hunch--it's from actual reading what he writes and putting the scenario together in my mind. It's not something I could do, but the way he's described his life I can see where he has been able to do this for years.

Do you win at apvp? I would guess so, but I don't really know all the ins & outs of if you play with or on teams of whatever. I believe you play any game, machine or tables, that's got an edge. I think most LV AP's do that.

All my criticisms about Dancer over the years were mostly just a part of my cover. I believe he's a dedicated vp edge-seeker and plays higher limits in order to garner a higher theoretical hourly rate. I know he works both sides of the fence and I really can't understand how he's allowed to keep beating the places that pay him, but I believe he does win overall. Nothing earth-shattering but he wins.

Which brings me to Jean and Brad. While Dancer to me is a serious, serious edge seeker and player, Jean's been more of a lower level gambler who SAYS she is an AP, but I've always had my doubts. I've seen them twice, and both times they were pounding away at <100 % games when there were +EV games on the same floors. As mickey says, she's not making much on her books etc., so I see them as like any other retired old couple in LV who play for comps and points and slot card status. I think they've controlled their play pretty good for all those years and not lost anything they didn't have. And as I said, she's used her prerogative in applying her own values to their benefits, in order to be able to report all winning years. I don't blame her--she basically wrote the book on that.

So yes, I believe apvp works for the right people. If I chose to live in LV and not try to make a living from vp like I've done in the past, I would choose ap play over my strategy. I've always believed one cannot live in LV and play my strategy. I always needed a week's break after playing because of the intensity and complex nature of playing and keeping track of the numbers, and after a while I'd probably give in.

If I understand this, you're saying I'm not of the belief apvp works--and I believe my strategy works better?

Here's my belief, and I'll lump in machine play with vp play: Clear your mind of most of what I said about this before earlier this year. I believe and have always believed that mickey has a good beat on and regularly wins playing machines. This isn't just a hunch--it's from actual reading what he writes and putting the scenario together in my mind. It's not something I could do, but the way he's described his life I can see where he has been able to do this for years.

Do you win at apvp? I would guess so, but I don't really know all the ins & outs of if you play with or on teams of whatever. I believe you play any game, machine or tables, that's got an edge. I think most LV AP's do that.

All my criticisms about Dancer over the years were mostly just a part of my cover. I believe he's a dedicated vp edge-seeker and plays higher limits in order to garner a higher theoretical hourly rate. I know he works both sides of the fence and I really can't understand how he's allowed to keep beating the places that pay him, but I believe he does win overall. Nothing earth-shattering but he wins.

Which brings me to Jean and Brad. While Dancer to me is a serious, serious edge seeker and player, Jean's been more of a lower level gambler who SAYS she is an AP, but I've always had my doubts. I've seen them twice, and both times they were pounding away at <100 % games when there were +EV games on the same floors. As mickey says, she's not making much on her books etc., so I see them as like any other retired old couple in LV who play for comps and points and slot card status. I think they've controlled their play pretty good for all those years and not lost anything they didn't have. And as I said, she's used her prerogative in applying her own values to their benefits, in order to be able to report all winning years. I don't blame her--she basically wrote the book on that.

So yes, I believe apvp works for the right people. If I chose to live in LV and not try to make a living from vp like I've done in the past, I would choose ap play over my strategy. I've always believed one cannot live in LV and play my strategy. I always needed a week's break after playing because of the intensity and complex nature of playing and keeping track of the numbers, and after a while I'd probably give in.
    Let me see if I get your meaning here. Since the strategy requires so much concentration, you'd rather just relax and.play hour after hour on basic strategy? Another way of asking, why would you're strategy NOT work?

MY final days?? Yikes!

That's pretty funny. You expect me and everyone really, to believe what you say as "truth" because you say you're an honest, decent person, and every anonymous poster is just like you. And I'm required to believe Jean because you believe her.

Anything else?
    Since you asked:
    I think it's good that you're now using truth with quotation marks. You might add the word undeniable in there as well. You've made a mockery of both words. I admit I selected truth as a jab, but I believe that most people can figure out what is honest and what is speculation, innuendo, name calling, lies, disinformation, and disingenuous denials. Anyone who doesn't see what I referred to as truths as being self evident is welcome to dismiss them. No one needs to be anything like me in order to separate fact from fiction. You aren't "required" to believe what I believe about Jean or anything else. I'm just suggesting that you stop making shit up. I don't think that you think I'm funny.

So how many years did you troll and lie about people who were AP's?. Isn't it measured in decades? You chose to attack Bob Dancer and chose the name Rob Singer as a cover? All these years (decades?) of speculation, innuendo, name calling, lies, disinformation, and disingenuous denials: followed by a clear your mind of what I've said before? A few days ago you stated that Jean had run out of funds. What was that a cover for? If your going to stop, just stop. If you're just going to continue with a new set of speculation, innuendo, name calling, lies, disinformation and disingenuous denials, then I can't see what's changed.

Again, let me reiterate, I was just telling you what people might think or take away from what you said.

What you just said is fair.

It's true, eventually... you lose lots of places(86ed/disallowed from card benefits/ promotions, excetera). Recently, I talked an old AP I haven't seen in awhile he basically said you can't play and most casinos here in Vegas anymore. Now there are absolutely ways around that(they may not be 100% foolproof) such as changing your name, having partners, having people play for you etc. If you're solo guy it will be much harder if you lose a bunch of places since you won't have someone who can go in the locations you can't and vice a versa. If you are solely concentrate on the normal video poker, progressives, and just play all the promotions, multiple-point days and mail eventually you're going to be down to not that many good locations, unless you're willing to travel. However, I do know guys here in Vegas that have been doing it for many years(nothing too fancy for too high) who mainly play progressives and the other stuff that I was talking about and I believe they make around 50K a year, however, I have no idea how many hours they work, but given my experience when I was playing tons of progressive some things like that I would expect that was putting in 65 hours a week or more.

When it comes to Advantage gambling, I don't care what or where it is I really prefer to mix things up, or I prefer just to play online. I actually get bored with video poker fairly quick. Of course, I'm not out there pounding away for hours on high denomination Ultimate X and some of the less boring video poker games. I can see how someone might not get bored doing that.

Not long ago, we were playing a 3 real old time slot machine for a few days and many hours per day. At the time it would get pretty boring, but overall it kind of reminded me of the past. It wasn't just actual play at the machines, it was the effort and everything leading up to and after the fact that was satisfying and fun overall.

Anything else?
    Since you asked:
    I think it's good that you're now using truth with quotation marks. You might add the word undeniable in there as well. You've made a mockery of both words. I admit I selected truth as a jab, but I believe that most people can figure out what is honest and what is speculation, innuendo, name calling, lies, disinformation, and disingenuous denials. Anyone who doesn't see what I referred to as truths as being self evident is welcome to dismiss them. No one needs to be anything like me in order to separate fact from fiction. You aren't "required" to believe what I believe about Jean or anything else. I'm just suggesting that you stop making shit up. I don't think that you think I'm funny.

So how many years did you troll and lie about people who were AP's?. Isn't it measured in decades? You chose to attack Bob Dancer and chose the name Rob Singer as a cover? All these years (decades?) of speculation, innuendo, name calling, lies, disinformation, and disingenuous denials: followed by a clear your mind of what I've said before? A few days ago you stated that Jean had run out of funds. What was that a cover for? If your going to stop, just stop. If you're just going to continue with a new set of speculation, innuendo, name calling, lies, disinformation and disingenuous denials, then I can't see what's changed.
    You're out of touch with the what and the why. Read more, and wise up.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post

Let me see if I get your meaning here. Since the strategy requires so much concentration, you'd rather just relax and.play hour after hour on basic strategy? Another way of asking, why would you're strategy NOT work?
    I'm not an "hour after hour" player. My strategy wouldn't work for me if I lived nearby the casinos because I'd push myself not to take breaks, which area required. In my case, I required about 1 week. The rest, the relaxing drives, and the time at home usually after a win was the refresher I needed to keep doing it.

That was my experience. After an hour I was happy to leave with small profit- and I had to pick my wife up across town. Never found adequate time or desire to do it right. Finally found a serious conversation on this topic, so I was curious as to what was meant. I can pretty well figure out the rest. Thanks.

People who annoy you like Rob Singer are called...

Managed to work a racial slur into something having nothing to do with race Monet? Your posts tend to be interesting to me. You talk about things I don't know much about, but you also talk about things I have or am doing, and show how it can be done better. I find it rare for people to post like that. Having said that, I don't get the racism and especially gratuitous racism. Your slurs are always going say more about you, than the people you're referring to. It's not like you tout yourself as some gift to humanity. It seems like you're pushing a narrative that the world is a cesspool that we are all destined to drown in and that the slurs are mostly tools for your message.

Managed to work a racial slur into something having nothing to do with race Monet? Your posts tend to be interesting to me. You talk about things I don't know much about, but you also talk about things I have or am doing, and show how it can be done better. I find it rare for people to post like that. Having said that, I don't get the racism and especially gratuitous racism. Your slurs are always going say more about you, than the people you're referring to. It's not like you tout yourself as some gift to humanity. It seems like you're pushing a narrative that the world is a cesspool that we are all destined to drown in and that the slurs are mostly tools for your message.

Never found adequate time or desire to do it right.
    That tells me that you're significantly confident that it doesn't really work. Your beliefs Theory and play indicate that your hopeful that it actually works so you can you use that to basically entertain yourself meanwhile giving yourself an excuse to play -EV games. That's all good do your thing. But, you can't expect not to get some blowback when you help lead others to believe it works.

This I found the Holy Grail to basically print free money, but screw all that because money important to me, I just can't be bothered. Most of the excuses people use, I'm not buying. I just don't buy it when people say they have a system to make easy free money 365 days a week across the f****** globe, but they choose just a put f*** around with it. That's just total crap/ b*******. There might be a few people in that situation, but I can guarantee you it ain't nobody f****** around on this forum.

From what we were led to believe about this system(and many others), if it were true I would pay a lot of money to learn it. I'M Willing to make a deal, I give up half my profits I pay a cash amount upfront. My only requirement is if it doesn't work I pay back my losses and something for the time I wasted on it. How about double my losses? Oh yes, but there's always a caveat, you didn't do it right, you can't learn it, you didn't report correctly blah blah blah(the only sure way around that would be to have the person sitting there telling you exactly what to do).I'm willing to video each and every session from start to finish. Not sure how the solve the problem with a system that doesn't seem to have exact rules(perhaps I'm wrong on that), or they're just so complicated to where they're almost impossible to learn. And that situation somebody could just come back and say we didn't do it correctly. I suppose there could be an agreement that all sessions are guaranteed to be shown. Results are not exposed until it's confirmed that the system was done correctly for each hand without the results known. And then the results would be revealed. Unfortunately, someone Savvy enough could in fact figure out if one was going to have success or not showing initial dealt hands without revealing the results. And of course, a few mistakes here and there shouldn't cost of entire system to fail, unless of course a mistake was made on a higher denomination and it involved a huge Hand. I wouldn't think that's where the mistakes were going to happen more so what you did to meeting up to that point.

I'm sure there's a way to figure out how to have a fair situation, I'd have to think about that.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 03-12-2020 at 05:58 AM.

Never found adequate time or desire to do it right.
    That tells me that you're significantly confident that it doesn't really work. Your beliefs Theory and play indicate that your hopeful that it actually works so you can you use that to basically entertain yourself meanwhile giving yourself an excuse to play -EV games. That's all good do your thing. But, you can't expect not to get some blowback when you help lead others to believe it works.

This I found the Holy Grail to basically print free money, but screw all that because money important to me, I just can't be bothered. Most of the excuses people use, I'm not buying. I just don't buy it when people say they have a system to make easy free money 365 days a week across the f****** globe, but they choose just a put f*** around with it. That's just total crap/ b*******. There might be a few people in that situation, but I can guarantee you it ain't nobody f****** around on this forum.

From what we were led to believe about this system(and many others), if it were true I would pay a lot of money to learn it. I'M Willing to make a deal, I give up half my profits I pay a cash amount upfront. My only requirement is if it doesn't work I pay back my losses and something for the time I wasted on it. How about double my losses? Oh yes, but there's always a caveat, you didn't do it right, you can't learn it, you didn't report correctly blah blah blah(the only sure way around that would be to have the person sitting there telling you exactly what to do).I'm willing to video each and every session from start to finish. Not sure how the solve the problem with a system that doesn't seem to have exact rules(perhaps I'm wrong on that), or they're just so complicated to where they're almost impossible to learn. And that situation somebody could just come back and say we didn't do it correctly. I suppose there could be an agreement that all sessions are guaranteed to be shown. Results are not exposed until it's confirmed that the system was done correctly for each hand without the results known. And then the results would be revealed. Unfortunately, someone Savvy enough could in fact figure out if one was going to have success or not showing initial dealt hands without revealing the results. And of course, a few mistakes here and there shouldn't cost of entire system to fail, unless of course a mistake was made on a higher denomination and it involved a huge Hand. I wouldn't think that's where the mistakes were going to happen more so what you did to meeting up to that point.

I'm sure there's a way to figure out how to have a fair situation, I'd have to think about that.

Axelwolf, based on your tone in these posts, I have to think you'd really enjoy James Randi's books regarding debunking psychics and other paranormal claims. For a long time, he had a million dollar reward for people who claimed powers and would agree (and even help design) scientific tests that could prove/disprove the abilities. Some of his books are Flim Flam, The Faith Healers, James Randi: Psychic Investigator. Another guy you might like is Joe Nickell, a private investigator who joined Randi's organization and took a look at other unusual events.

I suggested for many years that "Singer" should take a crack at the Million Dollar Challenge because what he is claiming is clearly a paranormal ability. Unfortunately, Randi has retired, and I don't think that prize is still available. Most of the logical train you mention above is standard operating procedure for many claiming paranormal abilities. They don't need the money, other things more important, karma would be damaged, the process is too complex (1) for others to execute (2) understand (3) needs to be adjusted to each time in the field (4) can't be written down, and so on. "Singer" checks almost all of the boxes, right down to no comprehensive records, all evidence is anecdotal, and on and on.

Anyway, check James Randi out.
    Last edited by redietz; 03-12-2020 at 07:15 AM.

Thread Information