Everybody likes a good insult, and gambling-related forums are a prime destination for a good many of them.

Just look at our resources here: New members come on, and it takes maybe five minutes for them to realize their mommies aren't gonna rescue them from the depths. Kew is a walking, talking electro-magnet for insults. Mickey and blackhole keep wishing slow & painful deaths upon one another....and in the most colorful of ways. Don Rickles would be writing their stuff down if he were still among us. I bash whomever I feel good about bashing whenever it strikes me to do so. Heck, there's even people who talk about the deaths of their significant others who may or may not have been real, and I'll give them ALL a good trash-talking. And most of all, there's those who take everything they see in print more seriously than they take their morning dump, and they're basically ASKING for the insults to fly!

BTW....did I mention that a reliable source told me mdawg's wife picked up the crabs while he was at the tables?

If you can't be despicable or you can't take a good pasting on a gambling forum of all places, then THAT'S the definition of a loser. If you're weak and incapable, go to the UK.