Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coronavirus Scam

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    As per usual, "Singer' avoids posting numbers of any kind.

My opinion? There will be a minimum of 10 million infected. The trick will be, if 20% require hospitalization, to not overwhelm the U.S. health care system in a span of a couple of months.

My opinion is probably way, way low. The head of the German equivalent of the CDC just announced an expectation that more than half of Germans will be infected.

I understand the preference to pretend it's an illusion, but that preference does nobody any favors.
    Bump. On March 10 redietz predicted 10 million infected and he put the over/under on hospitalizations for those infected at 20%. And he was "worried" about our health care system being overwhelmed by that 20% in the span of the "next couple of months." Since he wrote the post on March 10 then May 10 would be the end of the "next couple of months."

The context of his post is that 10 million would be infected by May 10, that number has turned out to be about 4.5 million. And he was well off on the 20% hospitalization rate too.

But I guarantee you redietz has more routes than Greyhound Bus Lines so will have ample excuses for his very bad math. But he will probably go with a flat out denial that he was wrong.

Quick update. Indiana has done some sample antibody testing. Based on their results, released yesterday, they estimate that 3% of their population has been infected. Now there's no way of knowing if that is at all representative of the U.S. as a whole, but if it is, then the number of people in the U.S. who have been infected at this point in time is in the realm of 10-12 million. As I said, it's a big if, but I want to thank mickey for pointing out my March 10 quote. That would really be something if I ballparked the figure so accurately two months in advance. I had completely forgotten I had posted that back in early March. Pretty good job.

So thanks, mickey. I'll put that on the resume.

Quick update. Indiana has done some sample antibody testing. Based on their results, released yesterday, they estimate that 3% of their population has been infected. Now there's no way of knowing if that is at all representative of the U.S. as a whole, but if it is, then the number of people in the U.S. who have been infected at this point in time is in the realm of 10-12 million. As I said, it's a big if, but I want to thank mickey for pointing out my March 10 quote. That would really be something if I ballparked the figure so accurately two months in advance. I had completely forgotten I had posted that back in early March. Pretty good job.

Thanks Noodles!

My opinion? There will be a minimum of 10 million infected. The trick will be, if 20% require hospitalization, to not overwhelm the U.S. health care system in a span of a couple of months.

My opinion is probably way, way low. The head of the German equivalent of the CDC just announced an expectation that more than half of Germans will be infected.

I understand the preference to pretend it's an illusion, but that preference does nobody any favors.
    Bump. On March 10 redietz predicted 10 million infected and he put the over/under on hospitalizations for those infected at 20%. And he was "worried" about our health care system being overwhelmed by that 20% in the span of the "next couple of months." Since he wrote the post on March 10 then May 10 would be the end of the "next couple of months."

The context of his post is that 10 million would be infected by May 10, that number has turned out to be about 4.5 million. And he was well off on the 20% hospitalization rate too.

But I guarantee you redietz has more routes than Greyhound Bus Lines so will have ample excuses for his very bad math. But he will probably go with a flat out denial that he was wrong.

Come on RED. I want to know who you like in the DOR soccer game tomorrow. Surly you have a pick in the game. I’m on the East Coast. Who should I bet on? Since you are all knowing, all seeing, I want your pick so I can double my money with your wisdom.

Even Alan called you out for being full of shit. Your reputation is shot.

Quick update:

In Montana 869 people have been tested in the last 24 hours. Just 4 new cases found. That's less than half percent. Redietz is way off the mark, at least for Montana.

And redietz, when he wrote about "hard Trumpism" on this site got away with another political comment of WoV. If he would have wrote about the "hard anti-Trumpism" here Brokeassbill, Darkie and a feew others would have been haranging the mods until he was suspended.

BTW, it was the hard anti-Trumpism on this site that caused the pro Trump crowd to stand up to it.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-15-2020 at 07:30 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Bank Robbers got nothing on these Masked Individuals.
    Stick 'Em Up America!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Name:  3DD0A440-D24C-48D0-B6A4-258BA6D188BF.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  28.0 KBhttps://www.islandpacket.com/news/lo...242707446.html

“ A 27-year-old Beaufort man was caught on video smuggling about $3,000 worth of food out of Robert Smalls International Academy last week, Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office Maj. Bob Bromage said Wednesday.

The food is part of a program that daily feeds between 7,500 to 8,000 students in the district for free during the coronavirus pandemic, district spokesman Jim Foster said”

“ Natwaun Kwame Lawrence was charged with felony grand larceny and unlawful carrying of a pistol. He remained in the Beaufort County Detention Center Wednesday.”

As RED said, never miss an opportunity to make money during a pandemic. And Natwsun was just trying to feed his family. He should have hired RED as his sports advisor instead of turning to a life of crime. He would have gotten rich overnight.

Quick update:

In Montana 869 people have been tested in the last 24 hours. Just 4 new cases found. That's less than half percent. Redietz is way off the mark, at least for Montana.

And redietz, when he wrote about "hard Trumpism" on this site got away with another political comment of WoV. If he would have wrote about the "hard anti-Trumpism" here Brokeassbill, Darkie and a feew others would have been haranging the mods until he was suspended.

BTW, it was the hard anti-Trumpism on this site that caused the pro Trump crowd to stand up to it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I said in a PM to you, mickey, as I was concerned about your vulnerability, that I thought peak in Montana would "probably be in June or July." I was trying to give you reasonable advice at the time.

And correct me if I'm wrong, reading a calendar not being one of my better skills, that today is still May? Maybe my reading skills have gone downhill.

Let me know if I'm wrong regarding either of those. I didn't know I was wrong about Montana's peak "likely June or July" being decided in May. This is one of those tense issues I've discussed in my blog. "Mission Accomplished" and all that.

I'll check back in mid-July...if I can figure out the damned calendar.

https://apple.news/A9KNLVQKOSOuliH0kavC6tw

Now the counts start to go down....
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Quick update:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I said in a PM to you, mickey, as I was concerned about your vulnerability, that I thought peak in Montana would "probably be in June or July." I was trying to give you reasonable advice at the time.

And correct me if I'm wrong, reading a calendar not being one of my better skills, that today is still May? Maybe my reading skills have gone downhill.

Let me know if I'm wrong regarding either of those. I didn't know I was wrong about Montana's peak "likely June or July" being decided in May. This is one of those tense issues I've discussed in my blog. "Mission Accomplished" and all that.

I'll check back in mid-July...if I can figure out the damned calendar.
    Yes, if you can figure out the damned calendar. Well, red, it don't look good for your prediction. I've been tracking the number of new cases per day in Montana since April 1.

Reference my sloppy record keeping in the pic. The 1. with the 204 beside it means April 1, 2. with the 217 beside it means April 2, etc.

The first corona virus case here was March 13. From then until April 1 there were 204 cases. Thats an average of 11 new cases per day.

You can see the 7., with the 319 beside it. Subtract 204 from that and there were 115 new cases in the first week of April. That's an average of 16 new cases per day.

You can see the 15. with the 404 beside it. Than means in the second week of April we averaged 12 new cases per day.

From April 15th to April 24 we saw just 40 new cases. An average of less than 5 new cases per day.

April 24th is when Montana started reopening. In the upper right hand column you can see the 1. with the 454 beside it. That was May 1. And the count thru May 15 is 466 total cases since March 13.

Thru May 17 we have a total of 468 coronavirus cases in Montana. Since the count on reopening day, April 24th was 444 that means there have been just 24 new cases in 23 days. Thats an average of just 1 new case per day.

The peak was back in the 1st week of April when we were averaging 16 new cases per day. It's steadily dropped all the way down to 1 new case per day.

There has been no spike in cases since reopening on April 24. In order for your prediction to come true we are going to have to see a major major major spike in coronavirus cases. But what I see when I'm out and about in my travels everyday leads me to believe it won't occur. Most everyone is wearing masks, social distancing, easily available hand sanitizers in all the businesses, plexiglass dividers everywhere, all surfaces being sanitized multiple times daily. And even though they could have opened lots of businesses have remained closed. Even the Walmart Auto Centers are still closed in Montana.

In short, redietz, this ain't 1918.

So with the stats I've collected and analyzed I don't see your prediction of a peak in June or July coming true. And I don't see a killer 2nd wave in the fall.

Some of the dates are empty as I got lackadaisical in keeping the stats. But everything is current. Stats were taken off of worldometers everyday.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-18-2020 at 03:47 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

duplicate.

Worldometers updates the stats everyday. We've had 462 people test positive out of 24,549 tests.
    I put the above numbers up on May 14. So we are four days later, May 18 and the numbers thru today are 470 infections with 28,167 tested.

So subtracting 462 from 470 and we have 8 new cases in the past four days. Subtactin 24,549 from 28, 167 means 3,618 have been tested in the 4 day period. Thats less than a quarter percent infection rate.

Some might say the 2 new cases per day over the last four days is an uptick from 1 new case per day. But the number of people being tested per day has jumped dramatically. At one time just a few hundred a day now up to over 900 per day.

Evidence shows this shutting down of daily liberty is unfounded nonsense. This shutdown will kill more people. Many will starve. Many will not afford proper health treatment down the road. I could go on.

Originally Posted by radicalwin View Post
    Evidence shows this shutting down of daily liberty is unfounded nonsense. This shutdown will kill more people. Many will starve. Many will not afford proper health treatment down the road. I could go on.
    According to Noodles we have to save Grandma and Grandpa.
    Damn the consequences even though the average human lifespan, for millennia, has hovered around 35 to 40 years of age.
    My Grandmother just turned 94 and insists on living in a facility that costs 4500 per month.
    Dementia is a Mother Fucker and she refuses to die.
    She believes she will fly away in the Rapture, which technically, isn't exactly biblical.
    Jesus better hurry up because she is about to outlive the whole family lol.

Can you get CV from F’ing a dead body? This researcher will find out shortly.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...c-necrophilia/

“ Bibb County officers arrested Kenny Obyran Whitehead on Sunday morning for having sex in public — with a deceased woman.

Whitehead, 55, was found on the front steps of the The Daybreak Day Resource Center, on the 100 block of Walnut Street at approximately 4:00 a.m. When authorities arrived, he was still in the act of intercourse with an unidentified woman. After police told Whitehead to get dressed, they discovered that the woman was dead”

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Can you get CV from F’ing a dead body? This researcher will find out shortly.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...c-necrophilia/

“ Bibb County officers arrested Kenny Obyran Whitehead on Sunday morning for having sex in public — with a deceased woman.

Whitehead, 55, was found on the front steps of the The Daybreak Day Resource Center, on the 100 block of Walnut Street at approximately 4:00 a.m. When authorities arrived, he was still in the act of intercourse with an unidentified woman. After police told Whitehead to get dressed, they discovered that the woman was dead”
    Another Biden VP Candidate from Georgia.....
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by radicalwin View Post
    According to Noodles we have to save Grandma and Grandpa.
    Damn the consequences even though the average human lifespan, for millennia, has hovered around 35 to 40 years of age.
    My Grandmother just turned 94 and insists on living in a facility that costs 4500 per month.
    Dementia is a Mother Fucker and she refuses to die.
    She believes she will fly away in the Rapture, which technically, isn't exactly biblical.
    Jesus better hurry up because she is about to outlive the whole family lol.
    Not to be disrespectful or taken seriously but unfortunately, life must go on. I suggest possibly playing Bing Crosby's White Christmas to grandma followed up with any ending version that you may decide to the book Of Mice and Men.

Monet, I am truly sorry.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Monet, I am truly sorry.
    No Worries.
    I'm all for life moving forward.
    I would of spoon-fed grandma oatmeal but she prefers the loony bin for some odd reason.
    She believes Las Vegas is controlled by Demons and somehow that would drain her spiritual power!
    I guess the Jesus inside of her just isn't strong enough.
    I tried to explain to her that the whole world is currently controlled by Demons as their leader has control for the time being.
    Even though that is biblical, she believes Vegas is more of a Stronghold Position.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Monet, I am truly sorry.
    No Worries.
    I'm all for life moving forward.
    I would of spoon-fed grandma oatmeal but she prefers the loony bin for some odd reason.
    She believes Las Vegas is controlled by Demons and somehow that would drain her spiritual power!
    I guess the Jesus inside of her just isn't strong enough.
    I tried to explain to her that the whole world is currently controlled by Demons as their leader has control for the time being.
    Even though that is biblical, she believes Vegas is more of a Stronghold Position.
    Grandma might be onto something.

Rabbits are facing a deadly virus of their own

It appears Redietz is correct.
    His predictions have made it all the way down to the Rabbits.
    Rabbits are now infected with a new deadly virus.
    The Fearmongering will never cease at this rate.
    Gotta save Bugs Bunny now!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/18/us/ra...rnd/index.html

Fauci now saying a 2nd wave is not an inevitability.

Thread Information