Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coronavirus Scam

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Pelosi deletes twitter video of her telling people not to fear coronavirus and come to chinatown in February. Trump calls her on it. Hilarious.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrW...icJejOqduCpI4-
    This is good Mickey! Made me laugh. Where do you find this stuff? Does someone send it to you, or do you just read a lot?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I guess it all depends who's doing the hiding.

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...-part-one.html
    Interesting opinion. A cynical person such as myself would ask what the hell are you taking about.

Are you saying these people are better off not working and collecting more money off UC with the extra $600 a week?
    Are you saying they don’t want to work and are lazy?
    Are you saying that those highest at risk (65+, pre existing conditions) are the majority of service workers?
    Are you saying with your stats that 40% of Americans make less than $10.00 an hour?
    Are you saying everyone calling for the reopening of America is in the safety of a luxury box? Saying this makes these super-capitalists nothing more than hypocrites and cowards. Does this include the thousands in Michigan yesterday?
    The millions on Facebook calling for the same? They are not regular Americans, but super rich not actually speaking for themselves?

Amazing someone who built their career on hard work and being responsible for their income seems to think they are superior to these Americans and know what’s best for them and what they are thinking.i would love to know your angle on this. Are you personally scared? If so nothing wrong with it, stay inside for the next 2 years or as long as you feel you need. Order everything online, don’t touch it for a week to be safe and plan ahead. Oh, and order your absentee ballot now so you can be ready to vote for good old Joe. Because that is what this is about for most doomsday believers when they are truthful.

Stealing someone else’s quote.....Weird, just weird.

Point by point:

1) They're infinitely better off not working than getting COVID-19.
    2) I'm saying they don't want to get sick at a disproportionate rate to the one percenters.
    3) Your "highest risk" is of dying. Certainly the 10 most common occupations are at "highest risk" compared to one-percenters for getting ill.
    4) The stat is of the bottom 40% of American wage earners, the median wage is 20k. And actually, I fudged that one up. The income is lower. This ain't 1950.
    5) The face of Michigan yesterday (and Kentucky today) looks like the same face that thought spreading coronavirus was a great way to bring down the "deep state." In fact, more than a month ago, members of white nationalist groups were arrested. They had called for their members to purposefully get infected because it was their duty to spread the virus. Michigan, if you'll recall, has been an origin point for both the larger militias and white nationalist groups going back decades.
    6) I expect "millions on Facebook" are representative of something. Are they outnumbered by people who don't want second and third waves? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I have no idea what you mean by "stealing someone else's quote." If by that you mean accurately quoting someone and holding them to the unvarnished meaning of what they have publicly said, well, that is why we have print.
    Last edited by redietz; 04-16-2020 at 04:31 PM.

If anyone didn't realize the amount of problems residing inside red's head yesterday, they certainly should today.

Be very vigilant when he solicits you for betting money.

Like most liberal elitists, dietz thinks he knows what’s best for individuals better than they could ever decide for themselves, they couldn’t possibly achieve better without his vision for them. Just sad.

I’m thinking liberal politicians love the Coronavirus, they’ve never seen so much government control over people’s lives even in their wildest dreams.

Newsom says Cali won’t open up until there’s herd immunity or a vaccine now, pretty tough to develop herd immunity locking all the low risk groupme inside indefinitely.

PS. Redietz sent me an unsolicited PM a few weeks back, not one I could win the contest with though.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Pelosi deletes twitter video of her telling people not to fear coronavirus and come to chinatown in February. Trump calls her on it. Hilarious.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrW...icJejOqduCpI4-
    This is good Mickey! Made me laugh. Where do you find this stuff? Does someone send it to you, or do you just read a lot?
    I get a bunch of it from Biz Pac Review.. Here's a link. Sign up for their email newsletter and they'll send you some juicy stuff every day or so. The libtards will poo poo it as right wing, hence no credibility. But they deliver facts. In this case it was a fact that Pelosi made that little speech for the camera in chinatown/San Francisco in Feb. It is a fact that she put the film bit up on her twitter account shortly afterwards. It is a fact she removed it after the coronavirus hit.

That's what I look for in any kind of news, facts, real facts. And I check to make sure the facts are right. The problem with the left wing news so much of it gets debunked.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrW...DZCCLjnrBqYCE-
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 04-16-2020 at 06:02 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Point by point:

2) I'm saying they don't want to get sick at a disproportionate rate to the one percenters.
    3) Your "highest risk" is of dying. Certainly the 10 most common occupations are at "highest risk" compared to one-percenters for getting ill.
    4) The stat is of the bottom 40% of American wage earners, the median wage is 20k. And actually, I fudged that one up. The income is lower. This ain't 1950.
    5) The face of Michigan yesterday (and Kentucky today) looks like the same face that thought spreading coronavirus was a great way to bring down the "deep state." In fact, more than a month ago, members of white nationalist groups were arrested. They had called for their members to purposefully get infected because it was their duty to spread the virus. Michigan, if you'll recall, has been an origin point for both the larger militias and white nationalist groups going back decades.
    6) I expect "millions on Facebook" are representative of something. Are they outnumbered by people who don't want second and third waves? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I have no idea what you mean by "stealing someone else's quote." If by that you mean accurately quoting someone and holding them to the unvarnished meaning of what they have publicly said, well, that is why we have print.
    Redietz, the people with the highest risk of dying are not in those "high risk occupations" you listed. They may have been in their younger days but the real high risk group are the Social Secuity class. 90% of the deaths are for age 60 and older. Hardly anyone under the age of 50 is dying. Yes, I know, the youngsters may not die from it but they supposedly spread it around.

I think it is very important for the real high risk group, the old folks, to self quarantine and social distance, until conditions vastly improve. But let the youngsters get back to work.

PS: You should change the name of your blog to The Skeptical Marxist.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Point by point:

Point one makes it clear where you stand and I appreciate you putting it out there.

You feel NO ONE should be working in service industry jobs while infection is a possibility. You want all restaurants and grocery stores shut down. Even though most of these people are not at risk of dying ( to most of us, you seem to think everyone will die of it), you want to PAY them to sit at home. Basically you want the country to shut down because people may end up on the toilet with a high fever.

While you have come off as unhinged during this, you are getting worse. The constant bashing of people who have more than you (maybe, don’t know your finances) makes no sense. These people are keeping America going while you are shacked up like Howard Hughes, afraid of your shadow. Now you think we all should be like you, never leaving the house.

I’m sure they are proud you are sticking up for their best interests, while they are working to feed their families, along with all of ours.

Is it any wonder many say liberalism is a disease?

As for the stealing someone’s quote, it was me stealing Singers about you. It took me years, but I know understand why he replies to you with “Weird, just Weird”.

Did you know that 1.35 million people around the world die in car crashes every year? About 230,000 of them occur in the U.S.A. That's about 630 people a day here in the U.S. However, the number will be down this year because highway fatalities have plummeted during the coronavirus shutdown. The American economy will open back up sooner or later. Just think, if we all agree not to drive, of all the lives we can save.

HOW MANY ARE WILLING TO QUIT DRIVING TO SAVE THOSE LIVES?

Redietz, are you willing to give up driving to save those lives? I'm personally not willing to give up driving to save those lives. And I doubt anyone else here is willing. And I don't think that makes us terrible people. We've come to accept that some will die in order for us to have the freedom of driving.

However, some, like redietz think that everyone should be willing to accept economic hardship to save a few lives. If you look at the coronavirus death stats the young and healthy are not really dying off. Should those age brackets be made to suffer economic hardship to save a few lives?

At my age and condition I'm in the high risk group. I need to continue to quarantine and social distance. But it's not that hard to do because I'm retired. Most all of us in the high risk group are retired. And if not retired should do so. We should not be a heavy burden to the young folks, the kind of burden redietz thinks we should be.

Let the youngsters get back to work.

Did you know that 1.35 million people around the world die in car crashes every year? About 230,000 of them occur in the U.S.A. That's about 630 people a day here in the U.S. However, the number will be down this year because highway fatalities have plummeted during the coronavirus shutdown. The American economy will open back up sooner or later. Just think, if we all agree not to drive, of all the lives we can save.

HOW MANY ARE WILLING TO QUIT DRIVING TO SAVE THOSE LIVES?

Redietz, are you willing to give up driving to save those lives? I'm personally not willing to give up driving to save those lives. And I doubt anyone else here is willing. And I don't think that makes us terrible people. We've come to accept that some will die in order for us to have the freedom of driving.

However, some, like redietz think that everyone should be willing to accept economic hardship to save a few lives. If you look at the coronavirus death stats the young and healthy are not really dying off. Should those age brackets be made to suffer economic hardship to save a few lives?

At my age and condition I'm in the high risk group. I need to continue to quarantine and social distance. But it's not that hard to do because I'm retired. Most all of us in the high risk group are retired. And if not retired should do so. We should not be a heavy burden to the young folks, the kind of burden redietz thinks we should be.

Let the youngsters get back to work.
    Stinking kids don't want to do the work we've done all our lives. They can't handle a little dirt under their fingernails. Someone has to have the skills to fix the pipes and wire a house but sadly we are a dying breed.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Point by point:

Down With Whitey!!

A month ago!! Monet told us it was “only going to be two weeks” of restrictions. Meanwhile he was running around buying up all the guns and ammo and dozens of lbs of meat and stuff. Bullshit.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    A month ago!! Monet told us it was “only going to be two weeks” of restrictions. Meanwhile he was running around buying up all the guns and ammo and dozens of lbs of meat and stuff. Bullshit.
    I said this thing would only have two weeks of restrictions but I went out buying up a bunch of guns, ammo, food and other supplies??
    I am pretty sure I was posting that we could be in serious danger of Marital Law and Armed Lock Down.
    I recall posting that shutting down the economy was far worse than anything that the virus was going to do.
    I could ramble on like usual but I will spare you and the rest of the forum of that nonsense.

If I posted that this was only going to last two weeks I would like to see the quote.
    I will go back and check my history.
    I may have said some sarcastic shit like that.

I am pretty sure I was posting about the end of America as we know it and that an individual should get what they can while they can before the grocery stores and banks close down for good.
    Like I say if I was saying anything contradictory to that belief I certainly apologize.
    I went from resident doom and gloom poster to poster boy for only 2 week restrictions!

Well you usually said lol afterwards, don’t bother going back and looking for them.

Well you usually said lol afterwards, don’t bother going back and looking for them.
    I don't mind if you want to bash me.
    Call me any name you want.
    I am a bad guy and I get that.

It does sting a bit to tell me that I wasn't taking any of this seriously when I have been spending thousands of dollars on supplies.
    I am posting how much I spend on shopping.
    I post up some of my arsenal.
    My point has always been that I could care less about the virus and at worst we would lose about 1% or 3.3 Million Americans.
    My worry is that the Government is taking over and not going to give any control back.
    I thought most of my posts made that clear and that I believed people should stock up while they were legally allowed to.

Not sure how we went from all that to: "Monet said it was only going to last 2 weeks" but I get it if you were just needling me.
    I guess it isn't too hard to troll me and get me to respond.
    We're Cool.

This was my first post in this thread so it seems contradictory to your claim.
    It is post number 16 on Page 1
    March 10, 2020

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I dunno.
    This virus is something new.
    over 4000 deaths worldwide so far.
    It didn't take very long for it to start spreading worldwide and into the United States.
    A couple of months ago I was like... pfft whatever but now I am starting to think it might be more serious as they can't contain it.
    Countries are starting to actually shut down.

Is it a scam? It could be but it might not be.
    You didn't think this worldwide lifestyle of debauchery could go on and on forever did you??
    IMO we are overdue for another world war and or plague on mankind.
    It is a constant theme all through history for the last 4000 years.
    Perhaps it is just time.

The Black Death claimed about 50% of the world population.
    With all our knowledge we can't even cure the common cold so I don't think it is very far fetched for a pandemic to hit the world.
    Leprosy and the Bubonic Plague still pop up every year but they do have cures for both.

Not sure how any of it really matters though.
    The point is you and I and everyone else is going to die eventually.
    They haven't invented a pill to give you eternal life or avoid death so...
    it seems it is more important to worry about what happens to you after dying.
    I find it amazing how people think they can stop death and think they can live forever.
    As per usual, "Singer' avoids posting numbers of any kind.

My opinion? There will be a minimum of 10 million infected. The trick will be, if 20% require hospitalization, to not overwhelm the U.S. health care system in a span of a couple of months.

My opinion is probably way, way low. The head of the German equivalent of the CDC just announced an expectation that more than half of Germans will be infected.

I understand the preference to pretend it's an illusion, but that preference does nobody any favors.
    If it goes that far you can count on it to infect 99% or more of the world population.
    The survival rate will be the important statistic.
    Many studies are already suggesting that it will infect 99% of the world because it is too late to contain it.
    The only hope is that it burns out so to speak.
    Last edited by monet; 04-17-2020 at 11:49 AM.

This was another post of mine in this thread.
    Number 58
    March 12, 2020

I don't see how I am thinking its only a 2 week problem.

I'm not going to panic but I wonder if the virus is worse than what they claim.
    I wouldn't doubt they are lying to us about how serious it is.
    It appears they are shutting down schools, cities, countries, NBA, arenas and pretty soon they are going to shut down air travel.

Whatever I am watching all the usual movies plus some I haven't seen like...
    12 Monkeys, Contagion, Outbreak, etc etc.

With all the panic I am surprised nobody has talked about Nuclear Holocaust.
    I would figure some country would nuke another and blame it on the virus.
    I am trying not to get my hopes up because I have been rooting for the world to get wiped out for over 20 years.
    Gave up on Armageddon and the Apocalypse but it seems the 4 Horseman are starting to get serious!!

Wooooooo!

If you aren't into the biblical predictions you can look to Nostradamus.
    Some say he predicted Italy to have this problem.

Century 2:53, which warns:
    “The great plague of the maritime city. Will not cease until there be avenged the death. Of the just blood, condemned for a price without crime.”
    Same Day... Number 79

I think the powers that be are shooting for an all out economic collapse.
    It is starting to make sense.
    They are closing down all the schools now in a few states and I suspect the whole country will follow.
    All sporting events are either canceled or suspended.
    States are putting a ban on large gatherings limiting people to 250 or 500.

This has to be so the government can put us all under Marshal Law.
    Take all guns away from gun owners.
    Create some sort of coup or revolution.
    Make everyone get branded with some form of barcode.
    NEW WORLD ORDER

(The internet was cool till it caused the whole world to panic over a flu like virus)
    FEMA has been working on this for almost 20 years now.
    Number 81 on the same day...

This could happen...
    Actually some of it is happening.
    NY just put up a 1 mile quarantine zone.
    Travel Restrictions have been implemented and I would expect more of them.

If they want Martial Law they will probably just call it a State of Emergency and you might see things like this...

The suspension of the Constitution, probably starting with the first and second amendment.
    Confiscation of firearms; it has happened and it will happen again.
    Suspension of Habeas corpus: Imprisonment without due process and without a trial.
    Travel Restrictions, including road closures and possibly, even quarantine zones.
    Mandatory Curfews and Mandatory Identification.
    Automatic search and seizures without a warrant.
    March 22, 2020...

lol lol lol

Personally I am still not worried about the virus but it is a good excuse to tell people to leave me alone.
    Also I can be lazy and tell my wife I am not going outside to get sick.
    That way I don't have to go buy the 79 cent on sale chicken or do other chores.

Like I say I am infinity times more worried about the economic repercussions and the possibility of Total Martial Law.
    I don't see how we can avoid either if they keep up this pressure.
    I am already starting to see some signs of people and cabin fever.
    The American Public can not handle being forced to stay in their houses.
    You know that we in America have this mentality of "Your not going to tell me what to do!!"
    I do worry the general public will give up more liberty to get temporary safety though.
    Last edited by monet; 04-17-2020 at 11:59 AM.

This was my first post in this thread so it seems contradictory to your claim.
    It is post number 16 on Page 1
    March 10, 2020

As per usual, "Singer' avoids posting numbers of any kind.

My opinion? There will be a minimum of 10 million infected. The trick will be, if 20% require hospitalization, to not overwhelm the U.S. health care system in a span of a couple of months.

My opinion is probably way, way low. The head of the German equivalent of the CDC just announced an expectation that more than half of Germans will be infected.

I understand the preference to pretend it's an illusion, but that preference does nobody any favors.
    If it goes that far you can count on it to infect 99% or more of the world population.
    The survival rate will be the important statistic.
    Many studies are already suggesting that it will infect 99% of the world because it is too late to contain it.
    The only hope is that it burns out so to speak.

Btw Tasha is at 3:30 of video

Dear AxelWolf,

On behalf of our employees, I want to personally thank you for being a xxxxxx Auto Insurance policyholder. We are here to help you prevent, prepare for, and recover from life’s uncertainties. As part of our continued response to COVID-19, we recognize that you’ve been driving less as a result of shelter-in-place mandates. Learn more about how we are responding to COVID-19 here.
    What you need to know
    In recognition of your decreased driving, you will be receiving a 20% refund for two months of auto premiums, March and April 2020.* Your policy must be active as of April 30, 2020 to receive the refund. We will begin applying refunds in mid-May.
    If you have paid your policy in full, you will receive your refund via the method by which you made your last payment.
    If you pay by installments, the amount will be credited to an upcoming bill.
    If your policy renews before mid-May, you will receive a refund or credit on your next policy term premium.

Thread Information