Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 201 to 215 of 215

Thread: The Coronavirus Scam

  1. #201
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    My Mother said yesterday she thinks that Trump probably made up the Coronavirus as a way to cancel Elections so that by default he will automatically become President until 2024. I answered that I really doubt Trump made up The Coronavirus. I pointed out that he'd be asking for an Impeachment if he really did make up the Coronavirus in a harebrained Scheme to automatically become President until 2024 as Americans would NOT stand for that. She kind of smiled at me like,"You are SO naive!"
    That is SO ridiculous that I don’t think it happened. If it did happen, you should have asked your mother if she was smoking meth with Andrew Gillum.

  2. #202
    Emotional responses to the Covid-19 virus vary. For example VCT forum member afwonbt is interested in selling his J646E (semi-rare category) Monopoly game piece:
    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...ll=1#post98823

  3. #203
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Emotional responses to the Covid-19 virus vary. For example VCT forum member afwonbt is interested in selling his J646E (semi-rare category) Monopoly game piece:
    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...ll=1#post98823
    lol lol lol

    Personally I am still not worried about the virus but it is a good excuse to tell people to leave me alone.
    Also I can be lazy and tell my wife I am not going outside to get sick.
    That way I don't have to go buy the 79 cent on sale chicken or do other chores.

    Like I say I am infinity times more worried about the economic repercussions and the possibility of Total Martial Law.
    I don't see how we can avoid either if they keep up this pressure.
    I am already starting to see some signs of people and cabin fever.
    The American Public can not handle being forced to stay in their houses.
    You know that we in America have this mentality of "Your not going to tell me what to do!!"
    I do worry the general public will give up more liberty to get temporary safety though.

  4. #204
    I have a feeling that as this Covid-19 thing goes on, more and more people will be flying to Antarctica to stay safe. Anctartica may become the safest place in the world despite being way too damn cold...
    You can go down in History as either a Martyr or a selfish, entitled brat. Make the right choice.

    .

  5. #205
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I have a feeling that as this Covid-19 thing goes on, more and more people will be flying to Antarctica to stay safe. Anctartica may become the safest place in the world despite being way too damn cold...
    AGENDA 21

  6. #206
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Multi-thousands of Americans die from the common flu every year. Why no stock market drop? Why no quarantines? Why no banning of crowds? Why do so many people not get flu shots every year. How many of you got a flu shot this year?

    There are 12K deaths from the common flu so far this season. There are 27 dead from coronavirus. It's just a media event meant to scare the hell out of people and tank the economy.

    THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

    Like a fine wine, some posts just get better and better with age.

  7. #207
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Multi-thousands of Americans die from the common flu every year. Why no stock market drop? Why no quarantines? Why no banning of crowds? Why do so many people not get flu shots every year. How many of you got a flu shot this year?

    There are 12K deaths from the common flu so far this season. There are 27 dead from coronavirus. It's just a media event meant to scare the hell out of people and tank the economy.

    THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!
    Not a hoax? Hehehe.

  8. #208
    Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Multi-thousands of Americans die from the common flu every year. Why no stock market drop? Why no quarantines? Why no banning of crowds? Why do so many people not get flu shots every year. How many of you got a flu shot this year?

    There are 12K deaths from the common flu so far this season. There are 27 dead from coronavirus. It's just a media event meant to scare the hell out of people and tank the economy.

    THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!
    Not a hoax? Hehehe.
    Bangladesh has 164 million people. Coronavirus hit in early March. No shutdown. 5 deaths to coronavirus so far.
    "There is no difference between communism and socialism, except in the means of achieving the same ultimate end: communism proposes to enslave men by force, socialism--by vote. It is merely the difference between murder and suicide." Ayn Rand

  9. #209
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Multi-thousands of Americans die from the common flu every year. Why no stock market drop? Why no quarantines? Why no banning of crowds? Why do so many people not get flu shots every year. How many of you got a flu shot this year?

    There are 12K deaths from the common flu so far this season. There are 27 dead from coronavirus. It's just a media event meant to scare the hell out of people and tank the economy.

    THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!
    Not a hoax? Hehehe.
    Bangladesh has 164 million people. Coronavirus hit in early March. No shutdown. 5 deaths to coronavirus so far.
    I would have thought the lesson of this thread would be to stop quoting death counts that are expected to rise geometrically as if they were set in stone.

  10. #210
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Bangladesh has 164 million people. Coronavirus hit in early March. No shutdown. 5 deaths to coronavirus so far.
    I guess that that is how it started here, except that we were less careful. Are they calling it a hoax, over there, either? I don't think so.

    I imagine that a lot of it goes undocumented there.

    Patients with COVID-19 symptoms continued to die in hospitals without access to testing facilities in Barishal, Khulna, and Patuakhali.
    And, that it may be only a matter of time for also them. It could be that we have the virus in our systems for a month before it does anything.

    Coronavirus: Bangladesh mass prayer event prompts alarm

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51956510

  11. #211
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    Not a hoax? Hehehe.
    Bangladesh has 164 million people. Coronavirus hit in early March. No shutdown. 5 deaths to coronavirus so far.
    I would have thought the lesson of this thread would be to stop quoting death counts that are expected to rise geometrically as if they were set in stone.
    The lesson of this thread is any idiot can chime in.
    "There is no difference between communism and socialism, except in the means of achieving the same ultimate end: communism proposes to enslave men by force, socialism--by vote. It is merely the difference between murder and suicide." Ayn Rand

  12. #212
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    Bangladesh has 164 million people. Coronavirus hit in early March. No shutdown. 5 deaths to coronavirus so far.
    I would have thought the lesson of this thread would be to stop quoting death counts that are expected to rise geometrically as if they were set in stone.
    The lesson of this thread is any idiot can chime in.
    Indeed.

  13. #213
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post

    I would have thought the lesson of this thread would be to stop quoting death counts that are expected to rise geometrically as if they were set in stone.
    The lesson of this thread is any idiot can chime in.
    Indeed.

    A month ago, the president described the virus threat as "15 people, going down, towards zero."

    The strangest element of all of this is that people, not just here in this forum but here around me in Tennessee, were in active and passive denial how bad this was going to be all along. It did not take any particular special skills to figure this out.

    China did not figure to be particularly different from the U.S. Italy and Iran did not figure to be particularly different. All you had to do was read a little international news, read a few background pieces on pandemics, and follow what the publicly available experts were saying. It was also useful to ignore whatever was being said, and how it was being said, on Fox up until less than three weeks ago. Fox, if you'll notice, usually filters their experts by political affiliation, not expertise.

    I'm a layman. I'm not an optimist. I had this timeline and projections almost precisely the entire way. All it took was reading international articles and listening to actual experts. All it took was having an actual respect for science and being able to ignore the president, who finally came clean yesterday. Hey, if I tracked this almost exactly the whole way, you think he was getting worse information than me?

    Not likely.

  14. #214
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    The lesson of this thread is any idiot can chime in.
    Indeed.

    A month ago, the president described the virus threat as "15 people, going down, towards zero."

    The strangest element of all of this is that people, not just here in this forum but here around me in Tennessee, were in active and passive denial how bad this was going to be all along. It did not take any particular special skills to figure this out.

    China did not figure to be particularly different from the U.S. Italy and Iran did not figure to be particularly different. All you had to do was read a little international news, read a few background pieces on pandemics, and follow what the publicly available experts were saying. It was also useful to ignore whatever was being said, and how it was being said, on Fox up until less than three weeks ago. Fox, if you'll notice, usually filters their experts by political affiliation, not expertise.

    I'm a layman. I'm not an optimist. I had this timeline and projections almost precisely the entire way. All it took was reading international articles and listening to actual experts. All it took was having an actual respect for science and being able to ignore the president, who finally came clean yesterday. Hey, if I tracked this almost exactly the whole way, you think he was getting worse information than me?

    Not likely.
    Have Pelosi and Schumer come clean about begging people to attend the Chinese parades in February? Thats your problem Redietz. You just blame Trump while most of it was done by dems.
    "There is no difference between communism and socialism, except in the means of achieving the same ultimate end: communism proposes to enslave men by force, socialism--by vote. It is merely the difference between murder and suicide." Ayn Rand

  15. #215
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    The lesson of this thread is any idiot can chime in.
    Indeed.

    A month ago, the president described the virus threat as "15 people, going down, towards zero."

    The strangest element of all of this is that people, not just here in this forum but here around me in Tennessee, were in active and passive denial how bad this was going to be all along. It did not take any particular special skills to figure this out.

    China did not figure to be particularly different from the U.S. Italy and Iran did not figure to be particularly different. All you had to do was read a little international news, read a few background pieces on pandemics, and follow what the publicly available experts were saying. It was also useful to ignore whatever was being said, and how it was being said, on Fox up until less than three weeks ago. Fox, if you'll notice, usually filters their experts by political affiliation, not expertise.

    I'm a layman. I'm not an optimist. I had this timeline and projections almost precisely the entire way. All it took was reading international articles and listening to actual experts. All it took was having an actual respect for science and being able to ignore the president, who finally came clean yesterday. Hey, if I tracked this almost exactly the whole way, you think he was getting worse information than me?

    Not likely.
    I’m starting to agree, this is much worse than anybody could have ever predicted. I mean just this morning I read where it took out the last survivor from the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic. She died yesterday from coronavirus. She was 108 years old. Yes, you heard that right, she was 108! The Spanish flu couldn’t get her, but the coronavirus did. Check it out, you can find the article in the New York Post.

    Just think if we would have only had more ventilators around we might have been able to keep her around another 8 days so she could have died of old age. How said, Trump robbed her of the last 8 days of her life.

    When will we finally get socialized medicine in our country to take care of these egregious problems in our system? I’m tired of hearing about 108 year old people dying before their time.
    Last edited by Bob21; 03-30-2020 at 08:22 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Effects of Coronavirus on Costco
    By Ex-AP in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2020, 08:55 PM
  2. First case of Coronavirus in NorCal
    By Ex-AP in forum California/Western US Casinos
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2020, 04:12 AM
  3. Coronavirus May Have been in the US for Weeks
    By Ex-AP in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2020, 07:52 AM
  4. Email requests to verify information - Scam
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2016, 06:43 PM
  5. New Trojan Horse computer scam
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2013, 04:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •