Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coronavirus Scam

Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    My guess is the health centers are phonying the whole thing up because they are after fed money.
    Guessers are losers.
    Wow, you’re good with one-liners tonight. I’m gonna give you an A+ for that one. Lol

Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    My guess is the health centers are phonying the whole thing up because they are after fed money.
    Guessers are losers.
    You've been doing nothing but guessing with hydroxychloroquine. You have no evidence it doesn't work. Go get your shine box, loser.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

About the Covid-19, I feel like the General Public would have rather been given the ugly truths than pretty lies from the getgo. The U.S. Government, regular Media, Social Media, etc at first treated Covid-19 like it was just like the Common Cold or Flu at first and really was no big deal. Metaphorically, they treated incoming Asteroids and Comets(Which can all destroy lots of places ) as relatively harmless shooting stars(Not at all that dangerous)They even had PARADES and FESTIVALS at many, many places when we should have been staying away from a bunch of people starting from like February 1st. Only RECENTLY did they admit that this is some scary shit. They should have admitted this was very very serious from like February 1st at least and did the shutdowns starting then. The Virus would have been much better contained.
    Last edited by Tasha; 04-07-2020 at 11:31 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    About the Covid-19, I feel like the General Public would have rather been given the ugly truths than pretty lies from the getgo. The U.S. Government, regular Media, Social Media, etc at first treated Covid-19 like it was just like the Common Cold or Flu at first and really was no big deal. Metaphorically, they treated incoming Asteroids and Comets(Which can all destroy lots of places ) as relatively harmless shooting stars(Not at all that dangerous)They even had PARADES and FESTIVALS at many, many places when we should have been staying away from a bunch of people starting from like February 1st. Only RECENTLY did they admit that this is some scary shit. They should have admitted this was very very serious from like February 1st at least and did the shutdowns starting then. The Virus would have been much better contained.
    You might be getting a substantial bonus Tasha. As a Front Line Hero the US government is considering a bill to award you $25K for your fearless service in the aisles of Walgreen's.

https://cdllife.com/2020/senators-pr...eid=909615e0bd

Today’s liberal talking point is now that the Virus is Racist.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/black...b62459a930512a

The media is smart enough to see this isn’t going to end up like they wanted, so they need new narratives. Death projections are dropping by the day and Trump made huge strides with Blacks, so why not use this to go after him.

Look for this to be today’s talking point on MSNBC and CNN, along with a question at the press briefing.

[QUOTE=mickeycrimm;100472]
    Originally Posted by redietz;99727A month ago, the president described the virus threat as "15 people, going down, towards zero."

The strangest element of all of this is that people, not just here in this forum but here around me in Tennessee, were in active and passive denial how bad this was going to be all along. It did not take any particular special skills to figure this out.

China did not figure to be particularly different from the U.S. Italy and Iran did not figure to be particularly different. All you had to do was read a little international news, read a few background pieces on pandemics, and follow what the publicly available experts were saying. It was also useful to ignore whatever was being said, and how it was being said, on Fox up until less than three weeks ago. Fox, if you'll notice, usually filters their experts by political affiliation, not expertise.

I'm a layman. I'm not an optimist. I had this timeline and projections almost precisely the entire way. All it took was reading international articles and listening to actual experts. All it took was having an actual respect for science and being able to ignore the president, who finally came clean yesterday. Hey, if I tracked this almost exactly the whole way, you think he was getting worse information than me?

Not likely.[/QUOTE
    Hey Mickey, I noticed you made a similar mistake like others and I have with your quoting(at least I think it's similar). I believe that similar evidence was presented while trying to link me and the new Baccarat guy(funny I can't even remember exactly what his name is) as being one in the same. Does that mean I am you or you are me? But seriously, why does anyone understand exactly what the deal is?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post

The lesson of this thread is any idiot can chime in.
    Indeed.

A month ago, the president described the virus threat as "15 people, going down, towards zero."

The strangest element of all of this is that people, not just here in this forum but here around me in Tennessee, were in active and passive denial how bad this was going to be all along. It did not take any particular special skills to figure this out.

China did not figure to be particularly different from the U.S. Italy and Iran did not figure to be particularly different. All you had to do was read a little international news, read a few background pieces on pandemics, and follow what the publicly available experts were saying. It was also useful to ignore whatever was being said, and how it was being said, on Fox up until less than three weeks ago. Fox, if you'll notice, usually filters their experts by political affiliation, not expertise.

I'm a layman. I'm not an optimist. I had this timeline and projections almost precisely the entire way. All it took was reading international articles and listening to actual experts. All it took was having an actual respect for science and being able to ignore the president, who finally came clean yesterday. Hey, if I tracked this almost exactly the whole way, you think he was getting worse information than me?

Not likely.
    Here we have redietz say he had the timeline and projections almost precisely the entire way. Sorry, redietz, that's a no go. All those articles and experts were way high on their estimates. They've even said so many times in the last few days. So if you really have some respect for science you might want to go over your original numbers and see if you can find where you went wrong.

You zero'd in on the President to blame for coronavirus. Massive blame on the dem side too but you've failed to acknowledge it. While you might say you are based in science I don't believe it. You claims are really based in politics.

It don't take a rocket scientist to figure out the early models were poorly designed.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 04-10-2020 at 05:58 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

The “media" needs to report on this...........

Texas GDP - $1.803 trillion (2018).................

Texas Population - 27.8 Million................

Texas Deaths "Linked" to Covid-19 over the last three and a half weeks - 202

The Texas economy is being destroyed over 8 deaths a day..........

of mostly elderly with morbid conditions..........

whose deaths may or may not have been due to the Coronavirus.

Also........

on average there are approximately 580 deaths per day in Texas............

so 8 would only be 1.379% of the daily deaths

Regardless of how deadly the Covid-19 virus is, they should have a side-by-side comparison of it with the flu, so that we have a point of reference with something we are familiar with - but these fucks just won't put the flu trend-lines on the graphs which have the covid-19 trend-lines (and/or model projections) they show will they ?

Been seeing empty hospitals in my line of work. Empty

Originally Posted by radicalwin View Post
    In my area the hospitals are so empty my coworker’s wife, who’s a nurse at our local hospital for 25 years, has been laid off. This is the first time this has happened to her.

I couldn’t believe it when he told me this, so I asked him why? He said because all elective surgeries (which include hip, knee replacements, etc) have been canceled. The majority of surgeries at hospitals are elective.

She’s, a nurse, and hoping this pandemic goes away so she can go back to work. I’m not kidding. Why doesn’t the news media cover this story? They could report on all the nurses being laid off and out of work because of the coronavirus pandemic.

You can’t make this stuff up if you tried.

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post

Indeed.

A month ago, the president described the virus threat as "15 people, going down, towards zero."

Not likely.
    Here we have redietz say he had the timeline and projections almost precisely the entire way. Sorry, redietz, that's a no go. All those articles and experts were way high on their estimates. They've even said so many times in the last few days. So if you really have some respect for science you might want to go over your original numbers and see if you can find where you went wrong.

You zero'd in on the President to blame for coronavirus. Massive blame on the dem side too but you've failed to acknowledge it. While you might say you are based in science I don't believe it. You claims are really based in politics.

It don't take a rocket scientist to figure out the early models were poorly designed.
    Mickey, do you honestly have any blessed idea what you're talking about? You know damn well the numbers I was talking about were good the whole way. You're just plucking this line from a study here and that line from a model there and trying to assemble some kind of case for what? I have no idea. You realize there are always going to be ranges of results and ranges of models, and if you just pluck what you want, you can make a case for gibbons being smarter than people and baccarat players never losing.

I mean, look at that Stanford study you posted. It was an outlier. They did good work, but it was low. At the time, you could have posted any of the other studies or models that suggested higher numbers. But you didn't because you were making a case for something. You were guilty of confirmation bias and selective reporting.

I hope you've gone back and read what I posted regarding numbers. I listened to Fauci and other experts regarding numbers early, which was optimistic 80-85K is social distancing was implemented. When asked about the numbers Trump threw out there regarding 2.2 million, Fauci's response was that he'd never seen a worst case scenario actually occur in his life, that reality always fell in between. Trump, not Fauci, put that 2.2 million out there in the public domain.

Do you know what the projected numbers are for your August 4th deadline if social distancing ends April 30? You should probably look it up.

Mickey, you've been wrong on this every step of the way. Now you're pushing what? Some anti-Trump people are allegedly making this worse than it seems and hammering the economy -- I guess to get the Trumpster out of office?

Yeah, mickey, sure they are. And China and the Dems are in cahoots. And what else? The virus will be over on August 4th because then 60K will be dead, and that's below the numbers those evil experts said.

The main reason I posted about this here was that your opening thread was so bad it could have gotten people who respect your opinion killed.

Preliminary numbers show very little penetration in terms of antibodies vis-à-vis the general population. If you don't know what that means, go figure it out. Anybody who follows you deserves what they get.

It's a scam, folks. Mickey said so. Jesus, how can somebody post that and just keep arguing as if they know what they're talking about?

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    In my area the hospitals are so empty my coworker’s wife, who’s a nurse at our local hospital for 25 years, has been laid off. This is the first time this has happened to her.

I couldn’t believe it when he told me this, so I asked him why? He said because all elective surgeries (which include hip, knee replacements, etc) have been canceled. The majority of surgeries at hospitals are elective.

She’s, a nurse, and hoping this pandemic goes away so she can go back to work. I’m not kidding. Why doesn’t the news media cover this story? They could report on all the nurses being laid off and out of work because of the coronavirus pandemic.

The media has been covering this. It is certainly not new news to me.

Alaska hospitals are also postponing elective surgeries. My surgeon even decided to make my post op appointment telephonic in mid March. Hospitals here are pretty quiet. Visitation is extremely limited and every one is screened going in. It doesn't seem that odd to me. They don't want infections in their hospital and they want to preserve their supplies.

Originally Posted by wasilla View Post
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

The media has been covering this. It is certainly not new news to me.

Alaska hospitals are also postponing elective surgeries. My surgeon even decided to make my post op appointment telephonic in mid March. Hospitals here are pretty quiet. Visitation is extremely limited and every one is screened going in. It doesn't seem that odd to me. They don't want infections in their hospital and they want to preserve their supplies.
    I guess I haven’t seen it. Yeah, they’ve covered hospitals stopping doing their elective surgeries, but I haven’t seen them report on all the nurses being laid off. I wonder how many nurses and doctors across America are out of work right now because of this pandemic?

It’s actually a little scary. If this pandemic goes on much longer, it could drive our for-profit hospitals out of business and into bankruptcy. This could get bad! Think about it, most of our hospitals shutting down because of no business during a pandemic.

I sure hope this pandemic crises doesn’t last too much longer. Because nurses and doctors need jobs too!

Not likely.

Mickey, do you honestly have any blessed idea what you're talking about? You know damn well the numbers I was talking about were good the whole way. You're just plucking this line from a study here and that line from a model there and trying to assemble some kind of case for what? I have no idea. You realize there are always going to be ranges of results and ranges of models, and if you just pluck what you want, you can make a case for gibbons being smarter than people and baccarat players never losing.

I mean, look at that Stanford study you posted. It was an outlier. They did good work, but it was low. At the time, you could have posted any of the other studies or models that suggested higher numbers. But you didn't because you were making a case for something. You were guilty of confirmation bias and selective reporting.

I hope you've gone back and read what I posted regarding numbers. I listened to Fauci and other experts regarding numbers early, which was optimistic 80-85K is social distancing was implemented. When asked about the numbers Trump threw out there regarding 2.2 million, Fauci's response was that he'd never seen a worst case scenario actually occur in his life, that reality always fell in between. Trump, not Fauci, put that 2.2 million out there in the public domain.

Do you know what the projected numbers are for your August 4th deadline if social distancing ends April 30? You should probably look it up.

Mickey, you've been wrong on this every step of the way. Now you're pushing what? Some anti-Trump people are allegedly making this worse than it seems and hammering the economy -- I guess to get the Trumpster out of office?

Yeah, mickey, sure they are. And China and the Dems are in cahoots. And what else? The virus will be over on August 4th because then 60K will be dead, and that's below the numbers those evil experts said.

The main reason I posted about this here was that your opening thread was so bad it could have gotten people who respect your opinion killed.

Preliminary numbers show very little penetration in terms of antibodies vis-à-vis the general population. If you don't know what that means, go figure it out. Anybody who follows you deserves what they get.

It's a scam, folks. Mickey said so. Jesus, how can somebody post that and just keep arguing as if they know what they're talking about?
    Redietz, you're a fucking assclown trying to cover your tracks. Did you read what Boz wrote? They are destroying the Texas economy over 8 deaths a day. Get a goddam clue. The more I think about the coronavirus scam the more pissed off I get. And I'm in the high risk group. Civil rights are being destroyed in this country. Do you really think you are free when you can be ordered to stay in your house. When you can be told that you can't even go in your backyard? That you can be ordered to not work? What kind of goddam free country is that? People are starting to get pissed about it, redietz. Your commie ass better be armed. The people of Tennessee are going to start shooting soon.

Your alarmist stats were way overblown. You've been wrong the whole time. What you write is dangerous because some people might be susceptible to giving up their rights. You are the one thats guilty of confirmation bias and selective reporting. So you listened to Fauci, eh? Were you listening to him in February when he said we didn't have anything to worry about? Did you listen to that? If it was up to Fauci, the Clinton democrat, the economy would be shut down until everyone is vaccinated. What's that, a year and a half from now. Your socialist ass would love to see that.

And yes, China and the Dems, along with the main stream media, are in cahoots. Biden is a China puppet. Trump has to fight them all off.

I could've gotten people killed? You have ignored the corrupt WHO, the Dems telling everyone in January and February to come out and co-mingle in crowds, Fauci telling everyone it's okay, just so you can criticize Trump....and get around to telling me I could get people killed. Hey, fuck you.

Give me liberty or give me death. It's time for this dumbass communist plot of an economic shutdown to end. End it or the people are going to revolt.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 04-11-2020 at 04:40 AM.

https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/gov...easter-weekend

Appears the Governor of the great state of Texas is working on an executive order on reopening his state. It’s time to start fixing the damage while allowing those who wish to hide in their basements to do just that. Like most of life, the world moves forward and some make the choices to be left behind. Fits right in with the “victimization” culture liberals have fought so hard for. And it won’t win this time either.

Pelosi deletes twitter video of her telling people not to fear coronavirus and come to chinatown in February. Trump calls her on it. Hilarious.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrW...icJejOqduCpI4-

Hypocrite Chris "Fredo" Cuomo was supposed to be quarantining from public and also wife and kids after testing positive for coronoavirus. CNN even filmed him in quarantine in his basement. But someone seen him in a park playing with his wife and kids. The person asked Cuomo why he wasn't in quartantine. Fredo went ballistic. Now, days later, his wife has tested positive for the virus.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrU...PAGqcqbrxIRYY-

The liberals will be claiming they're victims because of this for years. Most of us won't care one bit about their basement living or the projects they hide out in.

The Fredos got this because they know they live in a cesspool of germs, and they refuse to admit it. Instead, that fart-faced Chris C spends his time and effort making up lies about Trump. Good for corona for slapping him and his idiot wife down.

Thread Information