Views: 273
Size:  114.7 KB
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Name:  yeah-if-we-could-start-that-revolution-now-thatd-be-great.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  114.7 KB
    One of the reasons to become an AP:

Do you guys realize that the Revolution started and has been ongoing for over 20 years now?
    Unfortunately, it isn't the typical type of Revolution where the people rise up against their leaders.
    And our side or the people's minds and children have been completely captured.
    It's damn well near a lost cause.
    It has been a very slow process but they have systematically taken over the hearts and minds of the people and more importantly, the children.
    Society is never going back to Freedom.
    Get used to more digital passports, social credit scores and governmental control over your lives.
    And the kicker is about 75% or more of the world population actually approve of these tyrannical changes.
    If I don't succumb to disease first I will be wiped out in the resistance but make no mistake... resistance is futile.
    The truth is that we all sold out for 30 pieces of silver long ago... RIP.
    Last edited by monet; 02-20-2022 at 02:25 AM.

The number of people affected is relatively small, sure, but the Netherlands has already started compensating families who have a loved one that died as a result of an adverse reaction to the vaccine. UK and US are mulling similar programs. From a Wall Street journal article, look it up if interested. 38 year old radiologist interviewed in the article was hospitalized with myocarditis shortly after I believe the booster, still has chest pains and plans to file a claim.

This shit is why the mandates are complete bullshit and labeling hesitant people under 50ish who aren’t fat or have underlying health problems as “anti-vaxxers” is horseshit as well. It’s not “100%” safe, the vaccine is less effective than ever against newer variants, and for younger populations who are healthy (admittedly that’s actually a minority with over 70% of US overweight) they are choosing between two low risk but risky options.

Just incase you thought I wrong about how our youth are indoctrinated and or captured.
    I can't believe I have to reference Bill Maher but here I am again agreeing with him.
    So now it's cool to denounce America and compete for China in the Olympics??
    I haven't watched or followed one event so I was shocked when I heard this news.

It seems clear that our institutions have been captured by enemy spies.
    Not to mention almost every level of political office, institutions and universities.
    The Commies seem to have slowly infiltrated and appear to have the upper hand.
    Michelle Wu and Eileen Gu are prime examples.
    America... RIP.

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1494892967089225728
    Last edited by monet; 02-20-2022 at 08:53 AM.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

From the article you linked:half as many Ivermectin patients required ventilation. 50% more patients of the standard care (non-ivermectin) treated patients had to be admitted to the ICU unit of the hospital than the ivermectin-treated group:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

The article does not state how many standard care patients had to be treated for severe diarrhea or potentially life-threatening kidney damage, so that no comparison to the ivermectin-treated group can be drawn.
    LEARN ABOUT STATS. READ THE JAMA ARTICLE.

Although TBH I have to give you credit for reading through the UPI article. I respect that.

But anyway, if you're in love with ivermectin then load up on that shit.

Actually, TBH you're right in that it won't matter much either way. These fools shit themselves and some poor nurse had to clean it up because of their nonsense.

Pretty sure Ivermectin can damage your kidneys when these fools who don't know how to scale dosages from 1500 lb beasts for their 300 lb wives.
    I'm fine with my statistical knowledge - in looking at the JAMA article I see that the P-value is .25, which is quite high - what this means is that you are willing to accept a 25% chance (p=.25) that you are wrong in rejecting the null hypothesis that ivermectin is effective based on the observed results of the study. 13 people died during the study and none of them were attributed to Ivermectin. A p-value of .05 is considered the standard for statistical significance.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    And coupled with many other studies it shows that Ivermectin is fairly useless. It is not some panacea being covered up by the medical establishment elite or whatever the fuck. A lot of these studies have said it might have some marginal effect, but when weighed against the side-effects it is fairly worthless. The fact that the right harps on it is just some sort of grift-pandering-propaganda I don't fully follow.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Just incase you thought I wrong about how our youth are indoctrinated and or captured.
    I can't believe I have to reference Bill Maher but here I am again agreeing with him.
    So now it's cool to denounce America and compete for China in the Olympics??
    I haven't watched or followed one event so I was shocked when I heard this news.

It seems clear that our institutions have been captured by enemy spies.
    Not to mention almost every level of political office, institutions and universities.
    The Commies seem to have slowly infiltrated and appear to have the upper hand.
    America... RIP.

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1494892967089225728
    Watched the Maher clip. Is it about our youth being brainwashed; or a “love of money is the root of all evil” bible lesson?

America... RIP.
    [/url]
    And of course Joe Biden.

LEARN ABOUT STATS. READ THE JAMA ARTICLE.

Although TBH I have to give you credit for reading through the UPI article. I respect that.

But anyway, if you're in love with ivermectin then load up on that shit.

Actually, TBH you're right in that it won't matter much either way. These fools shit themselves and some poor nurse had to clean it up because of their nonsense.

Pretty sure Ivermectin can damage your kidneys when these fools who don't know how to scale dosages from 1500 lb beasts for their 300 lb wives.
    I'm fine with my statistical knowledge - in looking at the JAMA article I see that the P-value is .25, which is quite high - what this means is that you are willing to accept a 25% chance (p=.25) that you are wrong in rejecting the null hypothesis that ivermectin is effective based on the observed results of the study. 13 people died during the study and none of them were attributed to Ivermectin. A p-value of .05 is considered the standard for statistical significance.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    And coupled with many other studies it shows that Ivermectin is fairly useless. It is not some panacea being covered up by the medical establishment elite or whatever the fuck. A lot of these studies have said it might have some marginal effect, but when weighed against the side-effects it is fairly worthless. The fact that the right harps on it is just some sort of grift-pandering-propaganda I don't fully follow.
    Here is a study with a p-value of less than 0.0001 (much larger sample size) showing that it is highly effective
    https://www.cureus.com/articles/8216...score-matching. The results of other effective studies were posted on VCT as well (meta-analysis of several studies IIRC).

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Here is a study with a p-value of less than 0.0001 (much larger sample size) showing that it is highly effective
    https://www.cureus.com/articles/8216...score-matching. The results of other effective studies were posted on VCT as well (meta-analysis of several studies IIRC).
    Fair enough I'll open my mind to reconsideration on this one. My chief issue stems from the fact that I don't understand the motivation for msm to be so against something that sorta works. There is prophylactic and then there is treating people after they have it. There are 2 different things but whatever, it is interesting to see.

I still think the bald guy with the glasses is a grifter after watching how he talks.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

My chief issue stems from the fact that I don't understand the motivation for msm to be so against something that sorta works.
    Ivermectin is not profitable for pharmaceutical companies (the patent expired and it is very cheap like aspirin) whereas mRNA vaccines are extremely profitable for them due to patent considerations. The main stream media is heavily influenced by pharmaceutical companies due to overlapping ownership. Ivermectin has been used extremely safely for decades to destroy parasites in human beings and there is no reason to not prescribe it for Covid-19 at safe dosage levels as a first line treatment (just like many adults take a baby aspirin each day to reduce the chances of a heart attack or stroke). Even for a person that is vaccinated there would be no harm in prescribing it if the vaccinated person tested positive for covid-19 and had covid-19 symptoms.

Ivermectin is not profitable for pharmaceutical companies (the patent expired and it is very cheap like aspirin) whereas mRNA vaccines are extremely profitable for them due to patent considerations. The main stream media is heavily influenced by pharmaceutical companies due to overlapping ownership. Ivermectin has been used extremely safely for decades to destroy parasites in human beings and there is no reason to not prescribe it for Covid-19 at safe dosage levels as a first line treatment (just like many adults take a baby aspirin each day to reduce the chances of a heart attack or stroke). Even for a person that is vaccinated there would be no harm in prescribing it if the vaccinated person tested positive for covid-19 and had covid-19 symptoms.
    Supposedly, there are 5 studies or trials ongoing and about to be concluded.
    I find it odd that they can invent multiple vaccines and get them approved within a few months.
    Invent Boosters and get them approved.
    But it takes 3 years to research a drug that everyone knows destroys the virus in cultures in a laboratory setting?
    And they have also invented new pills that got approval faster than these trials and got them in the marketplace too!?
    Actually it doesn't matter to me if it doesn't work or does work.
    Why is the Government not allowing doctors to prescribe Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and or Monoclonal Antibodies??
    You literally have to go to the black market now to get these items in America.
    These medicines are literally in vending machines in other countries!

And we know now that they lied about the spacing of shot 1 and 2.
    They had to space them out 21 to 28 days apart from each other to get emergency approval.
    Now they want to space them out 60 days from one another and they told us they knew this from the beginning.
    But they did what they did to get it pushed through and into the public knowing that it would cause problems.
    But they felt the reward was greater than the risk.
    Sort of like masks.
    They don't work.
    They work.
    Now they don't work again lol.
    Too Late though as more than half of the American Population is brainwashed to wear masks forever.
    I guess littering the Land and Ocean with over 2 Billion Masks for 400 years is acceptable so people can "feel" safe.

It's like denying a lab leak.
    Ground Zero for the virus was literally a couple of blocks away from a laboratory that researches, tests and invents Coronaviruses.
    But of course that had nothing to do with it and the virus started from bats and pigs being shipped in over a thousand miles away.

We all know that Big Pharma is about profits and not about health or saving peoples lives.
    Opioids are clearly the proof not to mention many other smoking guns.
    Long Live the Revolution!

Last edited by monet; 02-20-2022 at 06:55 PM.

That John Abramson #263 Lex Fridman Podcast took a strange turn around the halfway point.
    Very Contradictory as for the first hour it was all about Big Pharma is Evil.
    After the first hour it was all about Vaccines are Safe and Effective and you need to get your shots.
    Trust Big Pharma lol lol lol.
    And Fucking Lex always pisses me off with his long winded speeches where he tries not to offend anyone or either side.
    It's so Fucking hard to listen to him talk to someone for 2 hours.

You all want to trust the Science and Pfizer when they claim they need 75 years to release the data???
    What a Fucking Joke!
    Ok... Science is Science but when you mix in humans and funding it is no longer Science.
    It's constant manipulation of the data so you can keep those dollars rolling in.

My chief issue stems from the fact that I don't understand the motivation for msm to be so against something that sorta works.
    I don't buy this for a second though. One can put up all sorts of conspiratoral thinking. Sometimes it is true, but the people who get into this stuff are typically wrong. I'm fairly certain the effectiveness of the vaccines is far beyond ivermectin, even though they didn't work as well as we had hoped. The fact that you seem to argue otherwise is pretty telling. If you want to take Ivermectin all the time as a prophilaptic (sp?) be my guest.

You do seem to fluctuate between what it should be used for.. treatment for active cases or prophilactic. Again, this suggests to me you're just wanting Ivermectin to be some magic potion. The study you gave me was for prophilaptic use. These things matter in a big way.

I suspect MSM has been very resistent to even give Ivermectin a fair shake. That's true. I don't think doctors are owned by pharmaceutical companies. No, they didn't go to school for 8+ years to help people just to be controlled by some industry. Nonsense. This is a meh medication that has been latched onto by anti-vaxxer because it gives them an out psychologically.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 02-21-2022 at 04:31 AM.

And of course Joe Biden.
    Funny because this is what I was talking about.
    I just seen an ad for this new series that started on February 18th.
    I'm very late to the party.
    Obviously, smarter people than myself have realized that all of our American Institutions have been infiltrated with 20 some odd year plants and spies.
    I'm guessing the trailer is more exciting but I'm still interested in viewing.
    Perhaps MacArthur was right all along.

The Enemy Within

I don't buy this for a second though. One can put up all sorts of conspiratoral thinking. Sometimes it is true, but the people who get into this stuff are typically wrong. I'm fairly certain the effectiveness of the vaccines is far beyond ivermectin, even though they didn't work as well as we had hoped. The fact that you seem to argue otherwise is pretty telling. If you want to take Ivermectin all the time as a prophilaptic (sp?) be my guest.

You do seem to fluctuate between what it should be used for.. treatment for active cases or prophilactic. Again, this suggests to me you're just wanting Ivermectin to be some magic potion. The study you gave me was for prophilaptic use. These things matter in a big way.

I suspect MSM has been very resistent to even give Ivermectin a fair shake. That's true. I don't think doctors are owned by pharmaceutical companies. No, they didn't go to school for 8+ years to help people just to be controlled by some industry. Nonsense. This is a meh medication that has been latched onto by anti-vaxxer because it gives them an out psychologically.
    No I don't seem to fluctuate in what it should be used for. It should be used for both. Please feel free to find a post where I said it should only be used for one but not the other. You won't be able to, because I never wrote that anywhere. With regard to the mRNA vaccines, I believe I wrote that they have bad side effects like heart inflammation and made no comment on their effectiveness for Covid-19. Given the safety profile of Ivermectin there would be no reason not to try it, even if vaccinated. However it is very difficult to get in this country legally for this purpose. The examples of thalidomide,phen-fen and other harmful medications was already mentioned, but you either forgot about this or ignored it, so there is no point in posting counter-arguments - they will be ignored or forgotten.

And of course Joe Biden.
    Funny because this is what I was talking about.
    I just seen an ad for this new series that started on February 18th.
    I'm very late to the party.
    Obviously, smarter people than myself have realized that all of our American Institutions have been infiltrated with 20 some odd year plants and spies.
    I'm guessing the trailer is more exciting but I'm still interested in viewing.
    Perhaps MacArthur was right all along.

The Enemy Within

Should be interesting Monet, thanks for posting.

No I don't seem to fluctuate in what it should be used for. It should be used for both. Please feel free to find a post where I said it should only be used for one but not the other. You won't be able to, because I never wrote that anywhere. With regard to the mRNA vaccines, I believe I wrote that they have bad side effects like heart inflammation and made no comment on their effectiveness for Covid-19. Given the safety profile of Ivermectin there would be no reason not to try it, even if vaccinated. However it is very difficult to get in this country legally for this purpose. The examples of thalidomide,phen-fen and other harmful medications was already mentioned, but you either forgot about this or ignored it, so there is no point in posting counter-arguments - they will be ignored or forgotten.
    We were talking about using Ivermectin as treatment and then you show me a study about propylactic usage. Fluctuating might be the wrong word, but the discussion here seems to often conflate the 2.

Should be interesting Monet, thanks for posting.
    I'm not positive as I just watched the first 15 seconds but it looks free as it starts with Fauci.
    This is the link I used.

https://www.dailywire.com/subscribe-...a_na_na_SEARCH

Must be a coincidence that they funded Gain-of-Function Research for 666,442 dollars in 2014.
    And they used United States Tax Dollars to award the grant(s).

Say what you want about Trump but it seems clear that he was trying to fix many of these issues.
    It also seems clear that the Clintons really Fucked this country up.
    Imagine what Hilary would of done if she won the election.
    Scary.
    Last edited by monet; 02-21-2022 at 11:44 AM.

Thread Information