Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coronavirus Scam

You guys crack me up with your hypocracy. Did Polosi play politics by attempting to add abortion funding? Sure she did. That's what politicians do...on both sides! Trump and Kevin McCarthy attempted to play politics as well, but crickets from you "righties" about them.

Politicians are politicians. They aren't out for you or me. They are out for themselves and usually open to the highest bidder.

It cracks me up how nobody does the math and asks how come all politicians, dems and repubs, wealth grows by about 20 x what there salaries are. Lol.

That goofy guy Tom steyer had one thing right....term limits! We need a whole new crop of politicians on BOTH sides every few years. Don't just leave the same clowns in there for decades enriching themselves at our expense.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by wasilla View Post

You don’t get it. I was getting bored sitting around the hospital room so decided to start some shit on VCT. You guys responded. Thanks for all the entertainment since none of the nurses will give me a feel.
    That's downright Singeresq Mickey. So you didn't actually believe it when Trump said that the virus was a Democratic hoax? You were just bored and decided to squander some of the respect you've earned by asking a question you knew sounded ridiculous to most of us, just so you could laugh at the people who tried to give thoughtful and respectful responses while your attack poodle snarled and insulted them? You're right. I don't get it. I don't even believe it. I think that Trump conned you and you are too embarrassed to admit it. Guess I should wise up.
    By the way, those healthy 20 somethings still get infected. Few of them die, but they spread it to people who do.
    Trump never said the virus is a democratic hoax. Democrats said that Trump said the virus was a democratic hoax. It’s all bullshit based in Democrat’s ability to twist words and meanings to take someone out of context. Dems are the filthiest of liars with awesome ability and nerve to connive. The truth doesn’t matter to Dems. Only power and they will lie like hell to get it.
    So Trump supporters believed that the virus was a hoax because Democrats told them that Trump said it was? This is absolutely goofy. This isn't the 1800's Mickey. When someone says something in a rally, not only did he say it, but we can watch him saying it. Check out his Charleston SC rally from a couple of weeks ago. It was widely reported on and the tape was widely shown. At least a close paraphrase, if not a direct quote is: The Democrats are politicizing the Coronavirus, it is their new hoax.

I guess that the division of labor when we talk about anything even remotely political (and this topic shouldn't be) is that you postulate lies and misinformation and I respectfully and factually respond. You call my facts lies and tell new lies. Rinse and repeat. What fun for me. Hard to believe this forum doesn't have more posters. Singer on Mickey.

That's downright Singeresq Mickey. So you didn't actually believe it when Trump said that the virus was a Democratic hoax? You were just bored and decided to squander some of the respect you've earned by asking a question you knew sounded ridiculous to most of us, just so you could laugh at the people who tried to give thoughtful and respectful responses while your attack poodle snarled and insulted them? You're right. I don't get it. I don't even believe it. I think that Trump conned you and you are too embarrassed to admit it. Guess I should wise up.
    By the way, those healthy 20 somethings still get infected. Few of them die, but they spread it to people who do.
    Trump never said the virus is a democratic hoax. Democrats said that Trump said the virus was a democratic hoax. It’s all bullshit based in Democrat’s ability to twist words and meanings to take someone out of context. Dems are the filthiest of liars with awesome ability and nerve to connive. The truth doesn’t matter to Dems. Only power and they will lie like hell to get it.
    So Trump supporters believed that the virus was a hoax because Democrats told them that Trump said it was? This is absolutely goofy. This isn't the 1800's Mickey. When someone says something in a rally, not only did he say it, but we can watch him saying it. Check out his Charleston SC rally from a couple of weeks ago. It was widely reported on and the tape was widely shown. At least a close paraphrase, if not a direct quote is: The Democrats are politicizing the Coronavirus, it is their new hoax.

I guess that the division of labor when we talk about anything even remotely political (and this topic shouldn't be) is that you postulate lies and misinformation and I respectfully and factually respond. You call my facts lies and tell new lies. Rinse and repeat. What fun for me. Hard to believe this forum doesn't have more posters. Singer on Mickey.
    That's not what he said dumbass. You keep trying to pretend you're such an "innocent bystander who's just a poor victim of others" on this forum while thinking you're pulling the wool over more intelligent eyes. But all you're exposing yourself as is an incompetent liar who uses his weakness to elicit the sympathy or others because you're completely unable to fight yourown pathetic battles.

Wise up.

As I posted before, maybe if the liberals in the media didn’t cry wolf for years they would have some credibility. And people wouldn’t rightfully be skeptical of anything they say.

That said, time will tell if this was a hoax or not. But it’s still being overblown and people are paying for it. Business owners, workers and others are being financially impacted daily with still no facts needed.

And idiots hoarding TP and other items. Yet you use it as a chance to bash the forum because most of the posters here work hard and are not looking for handouts. So if it’s doesn’t agree with your political views, it’s the other people’s fault that don’t agree with you.

Beaches packed in Florida today. If you had your way we would all be locked up at home, throwing our guns out the window. Liberals never miss an opportunity to take away rights.

And still not one person has come back as a Zombie.

And the attack poodle shows up on cue. Anyone who doesn't already know the truth of this, knows were to find it. Don't take my word for it. Use your critical thinking skills, listen watch the tape, and decide the truth for yourself. Truthtellers want people to investigate and site their sources and explain their reasoning. They usually do this without getting all emotional and resorting to name calling.
    People who lie have a different approach. If you'll notice, Rob's entire attack on me past the first sentence is solely a matter of opinion. Since I don't think I'm a pretender, bystander, poor victim, incompetent, weak, sympathy seeking, incompetent, a liar, or unable to fight my own battles I'll give this all the consideration that it deserves. I list these because it is actually amusing. I have many shortcomings, probably more than my share. I'd think that a guy sniping at me with a shotgun would hit a least one. Yet this guy targets what I'm best at in life. To quote him, "just plain weird."
    Anyway.. the first sentence did accuse me of being factually inaccurate. I didn't claim it was a direct quote. Good chance that Trump actually uses a contraction. If you don't already know the truth, Don't take mine, Singer's or Mickey's word for it. Listen to it yourself and decide for yourself who tells the truth and who pulls shit out of their ass, flings it around, and accuses others of stinking up the place. Even if you do think that you know already know the truth of this, it probably wouldn't hurt to recheck.

Boz? Did you read my original post on this? Your arguing a straw man. I think we should test enough to make an informed decision about closures. My understanding is that South Korea's testing info allowed them to mostly rely on social distancing. Throwing guns out the window? I grew up in Arizona and live in Alaska. Boz what is the purpose of debating points with people that they never made? You seem like a smart guy. If you have a factual disagreement with something I actually said, I'm happy to engage you. If you have a difference of opinion over an opinion that I actually expressed, I'm happy to engage. But just randomly attributing stuff to my because you've decided that that I fit some bullshit stereotype you've concocted is on you.
    I believe that it was you that said that Italy overreacted and I responded with hospital intake information from Milan. Do you want to talk about that. I actually sent you that. I actually believe that. I actually think that that is relevant information.

Trump also banned flights from China in January, nitwit. Does that tell you he didn't take the virus seriously? If it doesn't you're an idiot. Come to think of it, you're an idiot anyway. Trump declared a national emergency with 40 americans dead. Obama waited until 1100 were dead. Where was the main stream media then? I'll tell you where they were, they were up Obama's ass.

Now, if your ignorant ass is going to quote someone then put the exact quote up. You got that, bitch? The exact quote. Don't come with bullshit. Find the exact quote where Trump said the carona virus was a hoax and put it up, nitwit. You can't do it. Because you're a piece of shit lie.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

And the attack poodle shows up on cue. Anyone who doesn't already know the truth of this, knows were to find it. Don't take my word for it. Use your critical thinking skills, listen watch the tape, and decide the truth for yourself. Truthtellers want people to investigate and site their sources and explain their reasoning. They usually do this without getting all emotional and resorting to name calling.
    People who lie have a different approach. If you'll notice, Rob's entire attack on me past the first sentence is solely a matter of opinion. Since I don't think I'm a pretender, bystander, poor victim, incompetent, weak, sympathy seeking, incompetent, a liar, or unable to fight my own battles I'll give this all the consideration that it deserves. I list these because it is actually amusing. I have many shortcomings, probably more than my share. I'd think that a guy sniping at me with a shotgun would hit a least one. Yet this guy targets what I'm best at in life. To quote him, "just plain weird."
    Anyway.. the first sentence did accuse me of being factually inaccurate. I didn't claim it was a direct quote. Good chance that Trump actually uses a contraction. If you don't already know the truth, Don't take mine, Singer's or Mickey's word for it. Listen to it yourself and decide for yourself who tells the truth and who pulls shit out of their ass, flings it around, and accuses others of stinking up the place. Even if you do think that you know already know the truth of this, it probably wouldn't hurt to recheck.
    Just like I thought, maggot. You ain't going to put the youtube quote up or cite sources. You're just going to pull the fake news move of "sources say." Fuck off and die.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Boz? Did you read my original post on this? Your arguing a straw man. I think we should test enough to make an informed decision about closures. My understanding is that South Korea's testing info allowed them to mostly rely on social distancing. Throwing guns out the window? I grew up in Arizona and live in Alaska. Boz what is the purpose of debating points with people that they never made? You seem like a smart guy. If you have a factual disagreement with something I actually said, I'm happy to engage you. If you have a difference of opinion over an opinion that I actually expressed, I'm happy to engage. But just randomly attributing stuff to my because you've decided that that I fit some bullshit stereotype you've concocted is on you.
    I believe that it was you that said that Italy overreacted and I responded with hospital intake information from Milan. Do you want to talk about that. I actually sent you that. I actually believe that. I actually think that that is relevant information.
    Look, buttfuck. You are the one that started with all the slights and insults. And you did it in the wrong place. Piss off, bitch. You just now figuring out that you jumped yourself into a hellhole of trolls? Stupid ass bitch.

Trump also banned flights from China in January, nitwit. Does that tell you he didn't take the virus seriously? If it doesn't you're an idiot. Come to think of it, you're an idiot anyway. Trump declared a national emergency with 40 americans dead. Obama waited until 1100 were dead. Where was the main stream media then? I'll tell you where they were, they were up Obama's ass.

Now, if your ignorant ass is going to quote someone then put the exact quote up. You got that, bitch? The exact quote. Don't come with bullshit. Find the exact quote where Trump said the carona virus was a hoax and put it up, nitwit. You can't do it. Because you're a piece of shit lie.
    And to add to it Wasilla, When Trump cancelled the flights from China at the end of January, ole fuck Biden (your Democratic savior) accused Trump of “fear-mongering” . Look that up. And CON (Cable Opinion News) accused Trump of racism.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

What are the odds that you catch the virus from the people testing at the drive thru??
    A scarier thought is that they infect you under the guise of testing!?

LOL at MC's "Hellhole of Trolls" comment

Trump looks good in that Blue USA hat!
    Last edited by monet; 03-14-2020 at 06:02 PM.

It's obvious wasilla is totally out of his league here with the bogus statements, denials, and lying about who said what.

What a loser.

January 7th, 2020

CDC established a coronavirus incident management system two days before China announced the outbreak.
    Pelosi began week 3 of withholding the phony impeachment articles.

January 21, 2020

The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to confront corona virus.
    Democrats were writing opening arguments for their bogus impeachment trial.

January 27, 2020

In a press conference Vice President Mike Pence addressed the administration's efforts to work with China to stem the spread of coronavirus.
    In another press conference that day Chuck Shumer demanded impeachment witnesses.

Trump announced travel restrictions from China.
    Democrats called them "racist" and "zenophobic."

Mainstream media plays along with China's conspiracy theory blaming the U.S. for the outbreak.

Early February, 2020

Members of the President's Corona Task Force met with state governors to coordinate their response efforts.
    Chuck Schumer sent a letter to Federal government officials demanding they investigate retaliation against whistleblowers

Trump requested additional funding to fight coronavirus.
    Jerry Nadler demanded more documents from AG Barr over the impeachment hoax.

March 2, 2020

Trump secured commitments from top pharmaceutical companies to develop a vaccine to fight coronavirus.
    Democrats discussed moving ahead with punishments for individuals who defied subpoenas in the impeachment hoax.

WHO DID YOU LIBERAL FUCKS SAY WAS IGNORING CORONAVIRUS?

Mickey, it sure seems like we are all seeing the real Mickeycrimm that we all love and enjoy. You seem perky today, I hope you are feeling better.

January 7th, 2020

CDC established a coronavirus incident management system two days before China announced the outbreak.

January 21, 2020

The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to confront corona virus.

January 27, 2020

In a press conference Vice President Mike Pence addressed the administration's efforts to work with China to stem the spread of coronavirus.
    In another press conference that day Chuck Shumer demanded impeachment witnesses.

Mainstream media plays along with China's conspiracy theory blaming the U.S. for the outbreak.

Early February, 2020

Members of the President's Corona Task Force met with state governors to coordinate their response efforts.
    Chuck Schumer sent a letter to Federal government officials demanding they investigate retaliation against whistleblowers

March 2, 2020

Trump secured commitments from top pharmaceutical companies to develop a vaccine to fight coronavirus.
    Democrats discussed moving ahead with punishments for individuals who defied subpoenas in the impeachment hoax.

I wouldn't say Trump was ignoring it. He tried his best to downplay it because he only see things in terms of the stock market. He is an incredibly shallow person. In depth of knowledge and the values he holds.

The problem Micke is I could pick this apart but you have shown you are not worth arguing with. You will just switch around your own personal rules of reality.

"secured top commitments". I mean what the fuck does a vapid statement like that even mean? He called up some CEOs and they said yessir, we have people on it? And thats just the last thing you posted.

For the most part anyone with the capacity/knowledge in this area will be moving their work to finding a vaccine for this.

If you are sharp, you will look at what actions Trump DOES and not what his mouth SAYS. Life ain't that hard.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Mickey, it sure seems like we are all seeing the real Mickeycrimm that we all love and enjoy. You seem perky today, I hope you are feeling better.
    Yeah, I just got out of the hospital today. They fixed me up pretty good this time. We'll see how long it lasts. But I am feeling pretty good. Thanks.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    January 7th, 2020

January 21, 2020

January 27, 2020

Early February, 2020

March 2, 2020

I wouldn't say Trump was ignoring it. He tried his best to downplay it because he only see things in terms of the stock market. He is an incredibly shallow person. In depth of knowledge and the values he holds.

The problem Micke is I could pick this apart but you have shown you are not worth arguing with. You will just switch around your own personal rules of reality.

"secured top commitments". I mean what the fuck does a vapid statement like that even mean? He called up some CEOs and they said yessir, we have people on it? And thats just the last thing you posted.

For the most part anyone with the capacity/knowledge in this area will be moving their work to finding a vaccine for this.

If you are sharp, you will look at what actions Trump DOES and not what his mouth SAYS. Life ain't that hard.
    Spoken like the mental midget you are. I shoved the hardcore evidence right in your face. Trump working on the coronavirus while dems work on impeachment. You think you are smart but you are an idiot. You can't pick nothing apart. All you got is smoke and mirrors. He banned the flights, moron. That's doing something.

What an idiot. If Obama muttered the exact same words as Trump you'd be sucking his dick and praising him for the great leader he is. Stupid.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 03-14-2020 at 08:38 PM.

Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    And to add to it Wasilla, When Trump cancelled the flights from China at the end of January, ole fuck Biden (your Democratic savior) accused Trump of “fear-mongering” . Look that up. And CON (Cable Opinion News) accused Trump of racism.
    Trump got pick his his poison - he could have either been accused of racism by banning flights from China or not ban the flights and gotten accused of being grossly negligent in protecting Americans by allowing flights from China to go through. He chose to protect Americans by banning the flights.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    January 7th, 2020

January 21, 2020

January 27, 2020

Early February, 2020

March 2, 2020

Spoken like the mental midget you are. I shoved the hardcore evidence right in your face. Trump working on the coronavirus while dems work on impeachment. You think you are smart but you are an idiot. You can't pick nothing apart. All you got is smoke and mirrors. He banned the flights, moron. That's doing something.

What an idiot. If Obama muttered the exact same words as Trump you'd be sucking his dick and praising him for the great leader he is. Stupid.
    Well if we are just arguing whether he did anything then we're not arguing. I'm saying he was incompetent in his approach and things he's said.

Jesus dude, I go look up the first thing and can't find anything from Jan 7th that Trump did.. Oh I see, I found it, the CDC did it, not Trump. THe CDC that Trump has tried to continually cut? (Maybe he had success. I don't remember details.) So now you get to hold that up as evidence that he "did something" while pointing out Pelosi is not doing anything? Wow what fucked up thinking that is.

I can pick out the 2nd item and we can investigate your 2nd item of what Trump did to actually mitigate/educate the effects that aren't directly tied to the stock-market, but I have a feeling I won't go very far. Your "hardcore" evidence fails the sniff test at the beginning, so why continue on? You just aren't worth it Mick. I agree, Trump "did things". We can agree on that.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    What are the odds that you catch the virus from the people testing at the drive thru??
    Great question Monet. I'd say about 99.999%. The people testing for the virus are exposed to an absolute fuckton of people - most of whom wouldn't be getting tested in the 1st place unless they suspected they might already have the virus. Luckily the symptoms are mild (dry cough and mild fever) in most people who get it.

Thread Information