Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

To be fair, Dr Drew kept repeating to only listen to Anthony Fauci. Which is good safe advice, but the media blaming was very strange.
C'mon, guys. The media blaming by Dr. Drew was strange? Hey, how strange is this? EU officials have accused the Russians of covertly sowing coronavirus panic through the media in an attempt to subvert the EU healthcare systems. Make Europeans not believe in them. Do you think the rooskies might be doing it here too? That''s just for starters. Google around. You'll see plenty of experts have the same opinion as Dr. Drew.
Russians use SOCIAL media. We're talking about media as in "the press". Not random barely read websites. Russians use RT and zerohedge and I'm sure others but thats far from the press.

This is a perfect example of why Dr Drew's approach works at becoming relevant again. I ask critical question "what is the media saying" and you just want to believe somehow it is the evil media so you don't even care what they're saying. Dr Drew reinforces what you wish to believe and thats it. And you walk away from whatever he says trusting this guy. His goal has worked.

I'm still wondering what the media is saying to cause the panics. The panic is just a natural response. Not a useful one, but I don't think anyone has told the population things to have caused pani. People are just scared. It isn't the media's fault for telling them the truth and no media has been suggesting anything worse than reality from all that I've seen. I don't think this Fausti guy's suggestions are much if any different from those from media outlets.
Well, my first thought is Russians won the election for Trump using barely read websites? Steyer spent 150 million and couldnt get even one delegate. Bloomberg spent 500 million and came in at the back of the pack. But the rooskies? Damn, they got to be the universe's greatest political operatives. Did it using barely read websites. Now don't that beat all?

Duh Russia Hoax.