Thread: They “found” the missing hand santizers

See this article: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/he...lvS?li=BBnb7Kz

First three paragraphs:

“On March 1, the day after the first coronavirus death in the United States, brothers Matt and Noah Colvin set out in a silver S.U.V. to pick up some hand sanitizer. Driving around Chattanooga, Tenn., they hit a Dollar Tree, then a Walmart, a Staples and a Home Depot. At each store, they cleaned out the shelves.

Over the next three days, Noah Colvin took a 1,300-mile road trip across Tennessee and into Kentucky, filling a U-Haul truck with thousands of bottles of hand sanitizer and thousands of packs of antibacterial wipes, mostly from “little hole-in-the-wall dollar stores in the backwoods,” his brother said. “The major metro areas were cleaned out.”

Matt Colvin stayed home near Chattanooga, preparing for pallets of even more wipes and sanitizer he had ordered, and starting to list them on Amazon. Mr. Colvin said he had posted 300 bottles of hand sanitizer and immediately sold them all for between $8 and $70 each, multiples higher than what he had bought them for. To him, “it was crazy money.” To many others, it was profiteering from a pandemic.“

There are always some a-ho’s who make it hard for the honest people of this world. People need hand santizers to stay safe when they cannot wash their hands and these a-ho’s are increasing the risks of COVID-19 so they can make money.

This is like “blood” money, which is different from honest money from hard work WITHOUT HARMING OTHERS.

I posted on 2/27 about not finding hand santizers in big box stores in California.

I didn’t see who were buying the hand santizers but I did see empty shelves wherever I went. These a-hole’s were deliberately cleaning the shelves that may have sparked panic buying in local and nearby areas.

Real scumbags. They needlessly put so many people and neighbors AT RISK.

Thread Information