Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
Accountinquestion, do you understand that regulations have been piled onto businesses since the 30s. I mean the first thing every new Democrat administration does is just piles on more regulations. It’s never enough for liberals. And Obama took it to a whole new level.

I’ve listened to the liberal playbook so much, I can always quote it verbatim.
2 things. Of course new regulations have been created since the 30s. Some other bozo (was it Danny instead?) was basically bragging how many regulations our country had created for the environment and therefore conservatives are not against the environment.

At least you don't try that line of bs.

Plastic just keeps piling up and up. In our seafood, everywhere. Tiny little pieces. No clue about parks or why water bottles disturb you so much.

You believing you know the "liberal playbook". L-O-L Given that any idea that is not "conservative" is generally considered liberal, you're full of shit. The is more variation in liberals than conservatives. It is nothing more than the fantasies coming from a not intelligent man that "understands them liberals". fuck off dumbass.
Oh hey brah, it wasn't me man. I'm not the bozo that mentioned any regulations. You might want to light another bowl and then go up and get some pudding from mom.