Thread: Covid-19 by the numbers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Hey you Piece of Shit RED. And yes, if I EVER meet you, I will beat you into the ground, or you will kick my ass. Either way, I look forward to the day. I will never change my mind you enjoy the death of others as you think it pushes your political agenda. And I understand you believe in it so much you are willing to die for it like the communist garbage you are.

You know why? Because you don’t believe in any of it, you saw this as an opportunity to MAKE money. Like the scam handicapper you are and have always have been. You played the rest are scammers, but said you were the honest guy for years. And I semi respect you for it.

Please explain why you won’t be in any of the SCAM contests you have pushed for years as being legit when both of us know are bullshit. What changed so you can’t be in them? They are weekly contests based on weekly odds. They have NOTHING to do with your trip to Vegas or preseason odds.

You are using this to push your SHIT website and your liberal agenda.

And if you want to ever meet me and go at it, I’ll be there you human piece of worthless shit.

And yes, in 55 years, I don’t think I ever wanted to kick someone’s ass like yours. Congratulations on being the face of everything wrong with white America Robert E Dietz.

Let’s set it up buddy and go at it.

What changed? Eight-five to ninety percent of my volume wagering is college football, and you are looking at -- if there is a season, which is increasingly doubtful -- teams routinely sidelining 20 to 30% of their rosters because they come down with the virus. Then quarantining the rest of the team. What kind of loony tune would wager seriously on that stuff, other than the team doctors? If you bet futures, the season could be canceled at any time. Betting on this would be for addicts and team doctors, not that there's anything wrong with that, as Seinfeld would say.

Already, large chunks of Iowa State, Alabama, Auburn, Oklahoma, LSU, and Clemson have come down with the virus. So you're looking at weeks of quarantine and not practicing for big chunks of the rosters. If the kids suffer any significant effects from having the virus (like lung capacity issues), or have to take a month off training and practicing, the players will not be anything like what they were last season.

I'm hoping they put off the college season until January. That would make some sense.

Boz is talking out his ass, and he probably knows it. I'm only in spread contests that include both college and NFL. I'm never in the SuperBook Contest, for example. When there were college-only contests in LV, like Bally's had 20 years ago, I was in them. I'm routinely in offshore NFL no spread contests. I'd still be in those. But I'm not going to enter spread contests. People follow my plays. I can't have people betting games because I take games when nobody knows how much of a roster is sidelined every blessed week for potentially every league and team.

I actually care about the people who follow my plays. And I care about my lifetime record. I'm not going to bet garbage just for the sake of betting.
    Yea, I’m talking out my ass. Just like you have for years on these forums pushing your scam handicapping service EVERY chance you get. You play it sly but make no mistake, your goal is to sell your picks to anyone willing to fall for your scam.

And you are using this event to promote your website that fronts for your service. Otherwise you would have spent the $20 it takes to create a new site to push your ghoulish death fantasy along with your liberal agenda.

You got caught by the Wizard, but nice try.

As Singer said years ago, you truly are a strange fuck RED.

Right, Boz. of course, after thousands of posts on multiple forums going back decades, if you had one single example of me "selling picks" to a forum member one would think you would post it, or reference it. In fact, if you had one single example of me ATTEMPTING to "sell picks" on any forum whatsoever, or via email, or via phone call, or via text, you would post it or reference it.

Unfortunately for the anonymous "The Boz," he has come across zero examples. He certainly seems motivated to do so. But zero examples. His acquaintance, the inimitable paragon of proof, Rob Singer, may be able to help him out. LOL.

Keep plugging. That 5K reward for proof of me soliciting picks via forum, PM, or text can be yours. All you have to do is simply find an example. Easy money.

And Boz, talk about you indulging in lies and fantasies. I mean, c'mon. LOL. You're being a true horse's ass. You're proclaiming that I'm using my blog site to promote my sports handicapping? What in God's name is wrong with you mentally? Have you seen the demographic of American sports bettors? My blog is alienating at least 75% of any people who would have wanted to partner with me. Maybe more -- it may be alienating 90%. That's obvious. I mean, it's completely asinine that I would tie my blog entries to Integrity Sports to "sell picks." May as well just make enemies and retire.

LOL. What is it you don't get? Why did I do the blog? Because it was the right thing to do, and because it was absolutely correct every step of the way. It gave the public accurate information and let them know what was going to happen. And all of it did happen.

As opposed to whatever you and mickey have been pushing, which has led us to lives lost and the national economic disaster we are now facing, which could have been averted with another six to eight weeks of stringent shutdowns.

Again, knowing I was alienating AT LEAST 75% of the American betting public with my blog, and with you unable to provide one scintilla of evidence of me "selling picks" via any forum, people can figure out who knows what they are talking about and who doesn't.

I'm doing this as a favor to you. I know you are having Trumpism religious issues, but do you grasp how completely idiotic it is to claim I'm using my blog to promote my handicapping? For God's sake, man, think things through before going on these mental benders. I can't believe nobody stepped up and pointed out how completely moronic it would be to tie the blog to my sports handicapping from a money-making standpoint. Jesus. I'm writing the opposite of what someone would write to make money from sports bettors. Get a grip, man.

None of it is about money. Is that what bothers you most?
    Last edited by redietz; 07-04-2020 at 10:41 AM.

Thread Information