Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
This is a forum of gamblers and I've quit paying much attention to covid. I just go about life to life stuff although i do get into it here over covid. I do have to wonder about what "risk" is. While I don't think I am particularly at risk, it is quite possible I could die from covid. The death rate is 5x-10x+ the death rate of the flu. It also has weird things happen. They're figuring out how to treat these other side illnesses - which is why I'm fine avoiding the world and the virus for now.I am not in a risk group, but I live with people who are. I could become asymptomatic and pass it to others. So I take the "scared" route. I'm not particularly scared of getting it, but I'm not in any rush either. If an effective vaccine comes out then wonderful. Still have to navigate the issue of catching it and then passing it on to my parents. They're not in the best or worst shape, but they get by in their isolated world. I don't want to be the one to give it to them.

My point is "risk" is relative. From a risk takers perspective, it isn't somthing a healthy person under 50 should worry about, but then few people ever said it was. I still bet peak would happen in Montana in coming months but I'd need to double-check numbers. Too many know-it-alls doubt this thing, risk level or not.
You are trying to come across as a normal caring human being (hopefully you are) who just so happens still lives at home with his parents. However, you are possibly sizing up all your parent's assets and how their will is made out are you not? Just another typical liberal fuck hoping to get a free ride by bringing home that virus. Please be patient you will eventually get your inheritance, no need to push it dirt bag.