Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 by the numbers

Historic lows in seasonal flu due to masking and social distancing is offsetting Covid-19 deaths.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...uL2-3SHijOZQXV
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Uh oh! The Governor of Tennessee has said fuck it and opened the state back up. That should mean Dietz and comrades are loading up the truck and movin' to Beverley....Hills that it. Swimming pools. Movie stars. And economic shutdowns. The way that Dietz and the comrades like it.

"More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Uh oh! The Governor of Tennessee has said fuck it and opened the state back up. That should mean Dietz and comrades are loading up the truck and movin' to Beverley....Hills that it. Swimming pools. Movie stars. And economic shutdowns. The way that Dietz and the comrades like it.

Now.... that's funny

Trump and first lady have tested positive for covid-19.

If Twitter is any indication you’ve probably got 25-35% of Americans literally wishing death upon the POTUS. What a proud moment in history.

I wonder if Trump ever got in Hope Hicks pants. It appears he got the covid from her.

Name:  hope3.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  189.8 KB

The guy who “quit” this forum but comes back to celebrate rising cases. Foh clown.
    Last edited by mcap; 11-12-2020 at 04:34 PM.

I always love it when Robert Earl Dietz exposes what an inveterate liar he is. He said "responsibilites here" are over. But, surprise, surprise, surprise, he's back to get some digs in. So immature for such an old fart.

Comrade Dietz, are you still sticking to "Europe did everything right while US did everything wrong?" Newsflash. Covid is exploding in Europe even after all those extensive shutdowns that decimated their economies.

Question. You've been saying that Trump did nothing about covid. Are you prepared to give Donald Trump credit for Operation Warp Speed that has produced a 90% effective vaccine? Or are you going to obfuscate again? I'll keep bumping until you give an answer...which I'm sure will be phonied up to not give Trump credit.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 11-12-2020 at 08:30 PM.

One more question, Comrade Robert Dietz. In Trump's America First agenda the Americans would receive the American made vaccine first. In Joe Biden's America Last policy the rest of the world will receive it long before all Americans do.

Comrade Dietz, do you support Biden's America Last agenda for the vaccine?

And now Trump has said the vaccine is going to be free and distributed through all the major pharmacies. Let's see how Biden messes that up.

One more question, Comrade Robert Dietz. In Trump's America First agenda the Americans would receive the American made vaccine first. In Joe Biden's America Last policy the rest of the world will receive it long before all Americans do.

Do you give Trump credit for Operation Warp Speed?
    Bump. Robert "The Coward" Dietz won't answer the questions.

Do you give Trump credit for Operation Warp Speed?
    Bump. Robert "The Coward" Dietz won't answer the questions.
    Bump. Silence is golden, Comrade Dietz.

Smallpox wiped out entire Civilizations and lasted for 3000+ years.
    Estimated Deaths were 300 to 500 Million for the 20th Century alone.
    The Spanish Flu infected 500 Million plus, worldwide, with 50 Million Deaths.
    Covid-19 numbers look weak, in comparison.
    Currently at 55.6 Million Infected and 1.34 Million Deaths worldwide.
    You liberals are freaking out about 250k-500k American Deaths because it is in your backyard.
    When it is across the oceans you don't give a shit.
    The proof is that none of you people preaching about Covid-19 care about Worldwide Starvation Numbers.
    None of you posting about trying to fix that problem and I never see anything about it on any news channel.
    690 to 820 Million people starving per year.
    25,000 people die per day from not having enough food in a world that provides enough food for 13 Billion People per year.
    That equals 9.125 Million Deaths per year.
    pfft Fuck Off with your Covid-19 Bullshit.
    The truth is that we all have plenty of blood on our hands.
    It is impossible to live in the Modern World and not contribute to perpetual death to humans, plants and animals.
    That's the price we pay for our phones, vehicles, tvs, food, water, games, fun... etc. etc.
    One of the best examples is Vegans.
    Vegans don't understand the amount of death that is needed to get TOFU to thier fork.
    Last edited by monet; 11-19-2020 at 05:44 AM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Smallpox wiped out entire Civilizations and lasted for 3000+ years.
    Estimated Deaths were 300 to 500 Million for the 20th Century alone.
    The Spanish Flu infected 500 Million plus, worldwide, with 50 Million Deaths.
    Covid-19 numbers look weak, in comparison.
    Currently at 55.6 Million Infected and 1.34 Million Deaths worldwide.
    You liberals are freaking out about 250k-500k American Deaths because it is in your backyard.
    When it is across the oceans you don't give a shit.
    The proof is that none of you people preaching about Covid-19 care about Worldwide Starvation Numbers.
    None of you posting about trying to fix that problem and I never see anything about it on any news channel.
    690 to 820 Million people starving per year.
    25,000 people die per day from not having enough food in a world that provides enough food for 13 Billion People per year.
    That equals 9.125 Million Deaths per year.
    pfft Fuck Off with your Covid-19 Bullshit.
    The truth is that we all have plenty of blood on our hands.
    It is impossible to live in the Modern World and not contribute to perpetual death to humans, plants and animals.
    That's the price we pay for our phones, vehicles, tvs, food, water, games, fun... etc. etc.
    One of the best examples is Vegans.
    Vegans don't understand the amount of death that is needed to get TOFU to thier fork.
    Gavin Newsom, the governor of California is really concerned about the virus. He's on television all the time telling people they must wear masks, "socially distance", and he has ordered the shutdown of many businesses - ruining the lives of many people:
    Name:  Screenshot of Newsom dinner tweet.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  73.0 KB

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Gavin Newsom, the governor of California is really concerned about the virus. He's on television all the time telling people they must wear masks, "socially distance", and he has ordered the shutdown of many businesses - ruining the lives of many people:
    This is a bit unrelated but I am sick of the preaching and hypocrisy.
    Most people don't even realize the slave labor of children that is required so they can have their precious smart phones.
    I'm no better but I realize how Evil I am or how much Evil is required to live in modern times.
    You can't preach all this uppity bullshit and continually contribute to constant death, slavery and child abuse.
    Basically, any modern convenience or toy that we buy contribute to all three of those Evils.
    People think they are WOKE but have no clue how ASLEEP they really are.
    They have no clue how much death and poison they contribute to the world, just so they can eat a fucking salad.
    These assholes should look up what is required so they can have a banana or a cup of coffee for pennies.
    All of this and we haven't even discussed how we get our low priced shoes and clothing.
    With all the constant blood spilt you would think Covid-19 would be killing 50% or more of the world population, because in all honesty, we deserve that at minimum.
    Last edited by monet; 11-19-2020 at 03:11 PM.

Brazil’s president told the country not to deal with the pandemic “like a country of fags.” He said “we have to stop being a country of fags...we have to face up to it and fight it. I hate this faggot stuff.” Lmao, what’s that even supposed to mean?
    Last edited by mcap; 11-19-2020 at 06:58 PM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    This is a bit unrelated but I am sick of the preaching and hypocrisy.
    Most people don't even realize the slave labor of children that is required so they can have their precious smart phones.
    I'm no better but I realize how Evil I am or how much Evil is required to live in modern times.
    You can't preach all this uppity bullshit and continually contribute to constant death, slavery and child abuse.
    Basically, any modern convenience or toy that we buy contribute to all three of those Evils.
    People think they are WOKE but have no clue how ASLEEP they really are.
    They have no clue how much death and poison they contribute to the world, just so they can eat a fucking salad.
    These assholes should look up what is required so they can have a banana or a cup of coffee for pennies.
    All of this and we haven't even discussed how we get our low priced shoes and clothing.
    With all the constant blood spilt you would think Covid-19 would be killing 50% or more of the world population, because in all honesty, we deserve that at minimum.
    Well said Monet.

Well said Monet.
    Thanks tableplay!
    I read something awhile back that stated the average person is having 1 random sexual encounter per week.
    According to this Yahoo Article...
    NYC sheriffs broke up a sex party with 80 people, a room full of mattresses, and boxes of condoms.
    Obviously this sort of thing is still running rampant all over.
    That doesn't even factor in the Human Trafficking that constantly occurs.
    Catching the Virus at the Grocery Store is bullshit.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nyc-sheri...173500731.html

Thread Information