Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 by the numbers

LOL at the face diapers, face shield and goggles.

Proof that Masks Do Not Work!!
    Tom Brady really is the Greatest of All Time... Barring Jesus that is.
    Still... this guy went up a few notches in my book!

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1359606888254631943

Lol the people in the comments are losing their shit about no mask. He is outdoors and on the move people.

Redietz will be happy to know that the worldwide covid shutdowns disrupted health care services for Tuberculosis and have caused the disease to make a big comeback. Extra TB deaths because of the shutdowns are estimated to be as high as 1.5 million.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/h...s-malaria.html
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Facui changes the numbers again.
    Wear 2 Masks instead of 1 now.
    Keep a distance of 3ft instead of 6.
    Fucking Scam.

A Florida correctional officer polled his colleagues earlier this year in a private Facebook group:
    “Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine if offered?”
    The answer from more than half: “Hell no.”
    Only 40 of the 475 respondents said yes.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Facui changes the numbers again.
    Wear 2 Masks instead of 1 now.
    Keep a distance of 3ft instead of 6.
    Fucking Scam.

A Florida correctional officer polled his colleagues earlier this year in a private Facebook group:
    “Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine if offered?”
    The answer from more than half: “Hell no.”
    Only 40 of the 475 respondents said yes.
    Why do they keep calling it a vaccine?

It doesn't prevent anything. It only lessens the symptoms if you get the virus. Supposedly....ooof

They claim "we are hacking the software of life" with this mRNA.

No thanks,,,, I'm not interested in anything that's involved with hacking anything. These arrogant pricks can keep their shit. I haven't missed a beat since the reopening and I am still here.

Oh,,,, and the masks are bullshit too.

People today are so stupid they would walk around with their finger up their ass if Fauci told them to do so.

The Idaho Legislature voted Friday to shut down for several weeks due to an outbreak of COVID-19.

Lawmakers in the House and Senate made the move to recess until April 6 with significant unfinished business, including setting budgets and pushing through a huge income tax cut.

At least five of the 70 House members tested positive for the illness in the last week, and there are fears a highly contagious variant of COVID-19 is in the Statehouse.
    What, Me Worry?

What The Fuck Miami??
    Stop sending mixed signals.
    8pm curfew?
    Shove it up your ass!

Wasn't all that long ago libtards were bragging up how much better the European Union was at fighting the vid then we here in the US. Now look what's happening. Covid is still spreading like wild fire there and they are still doing massive shutdowns.

While libtards bashed Trump over and over again he was pushing Operation Warp Speed. He layed out big time dough to get big pharma to move into action. His actions caused the vaccine to be delivered in record time and in massive quantities to the US compared to the European Union.

We are vaccinating our citizens at twice the rate of the European Union. Thats because the EU wouldn't fork out the dough to big pharma. That's why the shit is still spreading over there while dropping here.

And the EU is now begging us to give them our vaccine shots. The shots we payed bigtime dough for but they wouldn't. They can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. God, I hope Biden doesn't fucking do that before getting all americans the vaccine first.

All libtard idiots that say Trump didn't do anything about covid are now having a heaping helping of crow.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 03-21-2021 at 03:55 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Trump should have enforced a one month shutdown plus require all Americans to wear a mask.

Biden should do the same.
    What, Me Worry?

Thanks for exposing yourself as a libbie V.

I think V says things at times to get a reaction.

Not 1 person in America, even Fauci, thinks we need a shutdown at this point. Most people, even those who hid for a year have moved on and are starting back to normal life.

Meanwhile the rest of us who never stopped living our lives sit back and laugh at those who missed a year of their life being afraid of something they were never at risk of dying from.

Were we to do now or better yet had we done last year what I recommend above the virus would be beaten.

Meanwhile it's still with us, alas.

Like I said long ago the government failed the people by not having a national debate early on as to "What do we do, adopt prophylactic measures and save lives while wrecking the economy, or should we as a nation do nothing and let the deaths soar while allowing the economy to chug merrily along?"

Had we then chosen to fight the virus we should have adopted a uniform, national policy of strict containment early on; it was error to allow the states to set their own policy as their varying responses prevented the implementation and actualization of necessary nationwide prophylactic measures.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Were we to do now or better yet had we done last year what I recommend above the virus would be beaten.

Meanwhile it's still with us, alas.

Like I said long ago the government failed the people by not having a national debate early on as to "What do we do, adopt prophylactic measures and save lives while wrecking the economy, or should we as a nation do nothing and let the deaths soar while allowing the economy to chug merrily along?"

Had we then chosen to fight the virus we should have adopted a uniform, national policy of strict containment early on; it was error to allow the states to set their own policy as their varying responses prevented the implementation and actualization of necessary nationwide prophylactic measures.
    There will never be ZERO RISK on anything.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Not 1 person in America, even Fauci, thinks we need a shutdown at this point. Most people, even those who hid for a year have moved on and are starting back to normal life.

Meanwhile the rest of us who never stopped living our lives sit back and laugh at those who missed a year of their life being afraid of something they were never at risk of dying from.

Just amazing attitude. You know, it's not always about you, Boz. It's not always about, "Will I die?" or "How likely is it that I'LL die?" Talk about self-absorbed.

Occasionally, just maybe, it's about, "Will I infect somebody else?" or "Will my actions lead to someone else's serious illness or death?"

That's why some Asian countries actually vaccinated younger people first, as opposed to older people who were primarily staying home. It's because the younger people were doing the spreading of the virus, so vaccinating older folks wasn't getting at the crux of the problem.

So, 540K and counting dead was a mere bag of shells. Wow.

And I remember all of the god-forsaken malarkey in these threads about whether the counts were real. At last look, death rate in the U.S. was 15% above average last year. No mirage. And that, as mickey likes to say, includes the savings from fewer people dying from the regular-type flu due to safety protocols. And fewer auto accident deaths.

Since one of these viruses is supposed to come down the pike every five to ten years going forward, I can't wait until the day when individual responsibilities for transmission can be established -- who transmitted what to whom on a personal genetic-tracer level. Then things will get interesting in terms of freedoms and responsibilities and crimes and lawsuits.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Just amazing attitude. You know, it's not always about you, Boz. It's not always about, "Will I die?" or "How likely is it that I'LL die?" Talk about self-absorbed.

Occasionally, just maybe, it's about, "Will I infect somebody else?" or "Will my actions lead to someone else's serious illness or death?"

That's why some Asian countries actually vaccinated younger people first, as opposed to older people who were primarily staying home. It's because the younger people were doing the spreading of the virus, so vaccinating older folks wasn't getting at the crux of the problem.

So, 540K and counting dead was a mere bag of shells. Wow.

And I remember all of the god-forsaken malarkey in these threads about whether the counts were real. At last look, death rate in the U.S. was 15% above average last year. No mirage. And that, as mickey likes to say, includes the savings from fewer people dying from the regular-type flu due to safety protocols. And fewer auto accident deaths.

Since one of these viruses is supposed to come down the pike every five to ten years going forward, I can't wait until the day when individual responsibilities for transmission can be established -- who transmitted what to whom on a personal genetic-tracer level. Then things will get interesting in terms of freedoms and responsibilities and crimes and lawsuits.
    So you are saying I’m wrong to say Fuck them?

The dead in most cases already had one foot in the grave and would have died in the near future. And they helped contributed to keeping Social Security solvent.

Even if you are right with 15% died above average it wasn’t worth the shit most went through. The young were never at risk and even you can’t deny that. Hell maybe we need stuff like this every 10 years.

The strong elderly lived, as did 99.9%+ of the contributing members to society did.

Originally Posted by redietz
    Remember how the republicans were pushing for a bill to insulate employers / entities from liablility for transmitting the virus to people?

So far as I know that bill never passed, so we're left with a potential ticking time bomb, liability wise.

Legal claims based upon possible COVID-19 exposure in the workplace are increasingly being asserted.

The family of a poultry plant worker who died from COVID-19 has sued Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation claiming the worker contracted the virus at work.

In Nevada, a Culinary Worker’s local has filed a lawsuit alleging that three resorts have failed to adequately protect employees against contracting COVID-19 in the workplace.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Name:  1616351699349.png
Views: 303
Size:  151.3 KB
    Redietz, did you not see these stats? You had years on this forum to preach zero risk. You give no ground to deaths caused by problems of the shutdowns, like alcoholism, drug use, mental health, suicide. And diseases like Tuberculosis which is expected to kill 1.5 million more people in the next year because of shutdowns. And the millions of kids in third world countries that have died and will die because the shutdowns threw them back into abject poverty.

You give no creedence to people wanting to continue to provide for themselves and their families. Do you know how well people eat according to their income? People want to eat well, comrade. But you want to make them all poor people eating porridge to defeat a virus. There is a thing called quality of life, comrade. You don't give a fuck about it. At least not for "all the little people that can't think for themselves."

Let them eat cake and we will defeat the virus is your motto. You think people are all cattle and sheep to be herded. That we have no rights. You would lock us all up until we get to zero risk---and zero risk is never going to happen. As they say, you are risking your life just getting out of bed.

But what is most galling about you is you think YOU have the right to decide what is good and bad for everybody. You would force your will on us if you could. You would lock us all down and revoke anyone's right to speak that spoke against you.

Oh, and suing people because of virus spread? You could have been pushing that for decades with the regular flu. How about suing people for catching a cold? Hahahaha!!!

And did you hear. AstraZeneca is 80% effective preventing the virus and 100% effective against getting seriously ill (that means NO DEATHS). So why the hell do you continue on with this shutdown bullshit?
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 03-24-2021 at 06:59 AM.

Thread Information