Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 by the numbers

If you could get a liberal like RED to be honest, they all would admit the Vid was a good thing overall. It caused a President they hated to lose an election and made people more dependent on government.

Many no longer have to work, or they get to work from home and they love it. They see unprecedented government spending and government control through stupid mandates instead of laws. They hate the 3 branches of government system and this allowed them to test bypassing it.

And in the case of RED above, he wants me and you to be responsible for others with them having no personal responsibility for their decisions. It’s MY fault if a high risk person got Vid instead of making the decision to avoid contact with others.

The fact is high risk people could have made the decision based on known information a year ago to avoid others. Everything can be delivered these days so no one needs to leave the house.

Then again if masks worked, no one who wore one would have gotten it. But that’s another liberal control tactic. You can already see the writing on the wall that they aren’t going away. Liberals love the control making people do things they don’t want to. And it gives them the opportunity to again show they think they know what’s best for you.

Very good post-Boz, but it is scary thinking of what the future holds. Shortly I think that we are going to see high increases in inflation for starters.

The Lockdowns are Ineffective and they are taking our Freedoms...

Last edited by monet; 04-20-2021 at 06:05 AM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    The Lockdowns are Ineffective and they are taking our Freedoms...
    Monet, I did not realize what was happening in Hungary until you posted the goings-on yesterday. Thanks for posting it.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Monet, I did not realize what was happening in Hungary until you posted the goings-on yesterday. Thanks for posting it.
    No worries.
    The situation over there is complicated and difficult to find the truth.
    The EU hasn't thrown them out yet so I guess they are within their rights/laws.
    Covid has basically given the leaders the power to do whatever they deem necessary.
    It seems bad though even though I do believe he gave back some controlling powers months ago.
    However, I think it was a strategy to take even more power just recently.
    I'm pretty sure they are controlling the Media.
    Similar to what China and Russia are doing.
    It is very difficult to believe the Covid Numbers that China has been claiming for 9 months now!?

I can't find the country that I was talking about that went Total Dictatorship.
    I have to dig harder.
    I heard it on a podcast or a news report but forgot the name of the country.
    Supposedly the Dictator took complete control of the Armed Forces and Government and demanded all citizens to turn their firearms in within 10 to 14 days or be executed.

Honestly this is nothing new.
    Been happening over and over again all throughout history.
    I don't think people in America realize how easy we have had it for such a long period of time.
    They think the Grocery Stores will always stay full and that things will never change for the worse.
    Shit Happens quick and can change on a dime once the Tanks start rolling in.
    I am sure I am preaching to the choir telling you this.
    Last edited by monet; 04-20-2021 at 09:03 AM.

No worries.
    Covid has basically given the leaders the power to do whatever they deem necessary.
    It seems bad though even though I do believe he gave back some controlling powers months ago.
    It is very difficult to believe the Covid Numbers that China has been claiming for 9 months now!?

I have to dig harder.
    Supposedly the Dictator took complete control of the Armed Forces and Government and demanded all citizens to turn their firearms in within 10 to 14 days or be executed.

I don't think people in America realize how easy we have had it for such a long period of time.
    They think the Grocery Stores will always stay full and that things will never change for the worse.
    Yes I totally agree (I am the choir). I have a couple Hungarian friends from the pinball community (that live there) and I hope they are OK. I'll take a stab and say the country you referenced as having a total dictatorship is Azerbaijan (Ilham Aliyev) - just a guess.

No worries.

I have to dig harder.

Monet, you bust me for my typo mistakes, look at that highlighted sentence of yours.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Monet, you bust me for my typo mistakes, look at that highlighted sentence of yours.
    Listen Fuck Face... I don't recall busting your balls about typos.
    What I mentioned, a few times, is that you may have a reading comprehension problem that Ozzy and Maxpen suggested.
    Which is becoming more apparent, in every recent post of yours, including this one I am responding to.
    Sometimes I get to typing too fast and I usually edit out my grammar and or typing mistakes.
    I probably spend 10x the amount of time editing my posts compared to any other poster on these Gambling Forums.
    I may or may not have an OCD problem.
    I can not be sure because I never go to doctors.
    Sometimes I Fuck Up.
    Sorry.
    Now, FUCK OFF!
    Last edited by monet; 04-20-2021 at 02:33 PM.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Listen Fuck Face... I don't recall busting your balls about typos.
    What I mentioned, a few times, is that you may have a reading comprehension problem that Ozzy and Maxpen suggested.
    Which is becoming more apparent, in every recent post of yours, including this one I am responding to.
    Sometimes I get to typing too fast and I usually edit out my grammar and or typing mistakes.
    I probably spend 10x the amount of time editing my posts compared to any other poster on these Gambling Forums.
    I may or may not have an OCD problem.
    I can not be sure because I never go to doctors.
    Sometimes I Fuck Up.
    Sorry.
    Now, FUCK OFF!
    How about yesterday fat man.

I want to apologize to you.
    I have lied about everything.
    I have no idea how to use multiple player cards.
    I embellished all those stories from real life stories of others like DarkOz who actually can do such things.
    You should direct that question to him for the truth as I can not be trusted.
    AxelWolf and Maxpen could help as well but they don't talk so much publicly about such things like DarkOz would,
    DarkOz is your best option for that type of public information.
    I am sorry that you interrupt my confession as sarcasm.
    I wasn't trying to be sarcastic.
    I could care less about being doxxed.
    I'm on the streets anyway so it wouldn't matter much.
    Your post is very good though.
    An identical copy of my current posting style.
    However, you need to edit your post for about 10 minutes and at a minimum of 10 edits.
    Nicely Done!

Not my words but I agree with them...

"If you have to be persuaded, reminded, bullied, pressured, bribed, lied to, guilt tripped, coerced, socially shamed, censored, threatened, paid, punished and criminalized, to gain your compliance...
    You can be absolutely certain what is being promoted is NOT in yours or our best interest!"

Not my words but I agree with them...

"If you have to be persuaded, reminded, bullied, pressured, bribed, lied to, guilt tripped, coerced, socially shamed, censored, threatened, paid, punished and criminalized, to gain your compliance...
    You can be absolutely certain what is being promoted is NOT in yours or our best interest!"
    To bad we are not like Alec Baldwin or Hitlery - then we could do whatever the fuck we wanted and wouldn't be coerced by anyone.

To bad we are not like Alec Baldwin or Hitlery - then we could do whatever the fuck we wanted and wouldn't be coerced by anyone.
    lol
    How many of those Fuckers actually faked taking the shot or took something else that isn't given to the general public?
    I wonder!?

lol
    How many of those Fuckers actually faked taking the shot or took something else that isn't given to the general public?
    I wonder!?
    Great question. Most of these cunts have access to the mono-clonal antibody treatment that gets you back up and running in a couple days.

By the Numbers...
    Where are we at on this ten step list?
    6 or 7... Maybe 5?
    They have already equated us to Horses if we choose to take Ivermectin.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Changing the definition of Vaccination... very clever Big Brother... very clever.
    Interesting Note: If you call it a vaccine, the manufacturer can’t be litigated against.
    Some people say if you end the VICP you will solve the problem instantaneously.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

By the Numbers...
    Where are we at on this ten step list?
    6 or 7... Maybe 5?
    They have already equated us to Horses if we choose to take Ivermectin.
    Australia is on 7.....RIP

https://mobile.twitter.com/discloset...7223853010948?
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Australia is on 7.....RIP
    Fucking Covid Camps???
    Fuck... RIP.

Sorry not Covid Camps... Purpose Built Quarantines.
    And so far, no known breaches lol lol lol... RIP.

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1462779781976571909
    Last edited by monet; 11-22-2021 at 08:47 AM.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...vid-death-rate

thoughts?

The most extreme Democrat vs most extreme Republican areas have like a 6 fold difference in deaths.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...vid-death-rate

thoughts?

The most extreme Democrat vs most extreme Republican areas have like a 6 fold difference in deaths.
    Blacks and latinos are only 30% vaccinated and they don't vote from Trump.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information