Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 by the numbers

Pfizer just announced that their vaccine neutralizes the Omicron variant. They say if you've had the 3 shots you're good to go.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Pfizer just announced that their vaccine neutralizes the Omicron variant. They say if you've had the 3 shots you're good to go.
    Must be true then.....lol

Name:  512bb0cef1.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  32.0 KB
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...vid-death-rate

thoughts?

The most extreme Democrat vs most extreme Republican areas have like a 6 fold difference in deaths.
    Blacks and latinos are only 30% vaccinated and they don't vote from Trump.
    Not sure what you're suggesting? If true it definitely wouldn't weaken the observation of the article.

If you take death rate by county you are ruling out a bunch of bullshit noise. There is more than enough data. Trump supporters might argue that it is worth it. I don't know - don't care.

BTW blacks and latinos have far more come around to the vaccination while the Trump fans have stood strong in their refusal due to whatever reasons. That blacks not liking vaccines talking point has lost a lot over the past year. I don't have a reference but I'm sure I could google up whatever I've read.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...vid-death-rate

thoughts?

The most extreme Democrat vs most extreme Republican areas have like a 6 fold difference in deaths.
    Not sure what you're suggesting? If true it definitely wouldn't weaken the observation of the article.

If you take death rate by county you are ruling out a bunch of bullshit noise. There is more than enough data. Trump supporters might argue that it is worth it. I don't know - don't care.

BTW blacks and latinos have far more come around to the vaccination while the Trump fans have stood strong in their refusal due to whatever reasons. That blacks not liking vaccines talking point has lost a lot over the past year. I don't have a reference but I'm sure I could google up whatever I've read.
    Blacks and latinos were running only 30% vaccinated so if the rate has gone up its because they've been coerced into taking it.

I'm a Trump voter and got the vaccine as soon as possible.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

maxpuke is the Trump voter Accountinquestion is talking about.

Blacks and latinos were running only 30% vaccinated so if the rate has gone up its because they've been coerced into taking it.

You only took the vaccine because of your poor health. If you were in good shape you wouldn't have taken it.

What does Trump have to do with a stance against a poison being pushed on society by zealots?

It should be pretty clear that I am not a fan of any politician.

I was in the doctor's office yesterday for my yearly physical. There was a lady at the desk telling someone that it was irresponsible to not get the vax.

I couldn't help myself. I hollered over, " who is responsible if the vax messes you up?"........

Fuckin' clown world.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 12-08-2021 at 03:24 PM.

What does Trump have to do with a stance against a poison being pushed on society by zealots?

I was in the doctor's office yesterday for my yearly physical. There was a lady at the desk telling someone that it was irresponsible to not get the vax.

I couldn't help myself. I hollered over, " who is responsible if the vax messes you up?"........

Fuckin' clown world.
    The stance against the vaccination has a very strong correlation amongst Trump supporters even though Trump took it. (lol on the sly of course)

Trump supporters are very anti-mask and constantly claim that the vaccine is bullshit. They tend to have given up in the 'COVID is a hoax' view.

Now if they were on the right side of this and the liberals were just wasting everyone's time, then there would not be such a strong correlation with Trump support and COVID death rate. What else could it be that would give us such a correlation? Trump supporters just that much more fat?

At this point I don't care if you get the vax or not. I just don't want to have to pay for your medical care #1 and #2 if you sit there and pat yourself on the back for lack of vax - I'm going to point out how much of a bald faced fool you are.

Now of course when these <eyeroll> cancers start showing up we will all know Maxpen was smarter than everyone else.... always a possibility
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

You only took the vaccine because of your poor health. If you were in good shape you wouldn't have taken it.
    Not true. I've taken all vaccines since I was a child. If I were 25 years old and in my prime I would take the covid vaccine as soon as my turn comes around.

I've recovered from the heart attack. Whats mostly affecting me now is my age. If the vaccine were really that harmful to young people then it would be exponentially harmful to someone in their late sixties like me. I got absolutely no reaction from all three shots. Which I already knew was going to happen because I've never had a bad reaction to a vaccine before.

At this point I don't care if you get the vax or not. I just don't want to have to pay for your medical care #1 and #2 if you sit there and pat yourself on the back for lack of vax - I'm going to point out how much of a bald faced fool you are.
    And many of us don’t want to see our tax dollars go to pay for:

Kids born into families that could never afford them.
    Welfare for people to lazy to work.
    Food stamps for people who won’t get a 2nd job.
    Health care for cigarette smokers.
    We can go on and on. All decisions that have been proven to be avoidable with better life choices and decisions.

What you or I don’t want to pay for doesn’t matter and we both know it.

Fuckin' clown world.
    The stance against the vaccination has a very strong correlation amongst Trump supporters even though Trump took it. (lol on the sly of course)

Trump supporters are very anti-mask and constantly claim that the vaccine is bullshit. They tend to have given up in the 'COVID is a hoax' view.

Now if they were on the right side of this and the liberals were just wasting everyone's time, then there would not be such a strong correlation with Trump support and COVID death rate. What else could it be that would give us such a correlation? Trump supporters just that much more fat?

Now of course when these <eyeroll> cancers start showing up we will all know Maxpen was smarter than everyone else.... always a possibility
    Why don't you just look to the number of dead FIFA players or airline pilots? You don't even have to wait for the cancers. Oh yeah,,,, don't forget the CDC push to sell you on cold weather causing blood clots and heart attacks......RIP

Fuckin' clown world.

accountinquestion, its hard for me to argue against you when low IQ fools like max jump in and prove your argument correct. He's living proof that, although Trump got a lot of votes from intelligent educated people, he also received a lot of votes from uneducated rubes.

Not true. I've taken all vaccines since I was a child. If I were 25 years old and in my prime I would take the covid vaccine as soon as my turn comes around.

I've recovered from the heart attack. Whats mostly affecting me now is my age. If the vaccine were really that harmful to young people then it would be exponentially harmful to someone in their late sixties like me. I got absolutely no reaction from all three shots. Which I already knew was going to happen because I've never had a bad reaction to a vaccine before.
    At what number of boosters do you realize this is not a vaccine in the traditional sense? How many times did you need to get a shot for yellow fever, small pox, and polio?

Fuckin' clown world.

accountinquestion, its hard for me to argue against you when low IQ fools like max jump in and prove your argument correct. He's living proof that, although Trump got a lot of votes from intelligent educated people, he also received a lot of votes from uneducated rubes.
    What university is your degree from? Pacific Railroad School of Hoboism......get real tard.

Pacific Railroad School of Hoboism......get real tard.
    I find using the word Tard to be very offensive... NOT!

At what number of boosters do you realize this is not a vaccine in the traditional sense? How many times did you need to get a shot for yellow fever, small pox, and polio?
    The flu vaccine. I take it every year even tho its rated only 40% effective. The 40% comes from them guessing which strain may hit. The thing about the regular flu is it kills kids where covid doesn't, at least not in significant numbers. The "poison" as you call it has saved multi-millions of lives.

What university is your degree from? Pacific Railroad School of Hoboism......get real tard.
    Since you quit school in the third grade when you got your driver's license....there's not much you know about it.

Some of my genealogy reports have been equated to college dissertations. What you don't know is the contributions I've made in the form of solving historical mysteries. Some of the best genealogists call me the best.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 12-09-2021 at 03:50 AM.

Since you quit school in the third grade when you got your driver's license....there's not much you know about it.

Some of my genealogy reports have been equated to college dissertations. What you don't know is the contributions I've made in the form of solving historical mysteries. Some of the best genealogists call me the best.
    You must know all about slobby Robbie’s negro heritage then.

Soon you will be telling us about reading palms and delivering horoscopes out of a gypsy wagon.....

Did you take the online genealogy course for $149 too?

The flu vaccine. I take it every year even tho its rated only 40% effective. The 40% comes from them guessing which strain may hit. The thing about the regular flu is it kills kids where covid doesn't, at least not in significant numbers. The "poison" as you call it has saved multi-millions of lives.
    I am happy to report that your dear leader will be recommending your lining up for the fourth go around soon......

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/12/08/...-expected.html

Do they have a frequent injection card? Get 4 stamps and the 5th shot is free?.......RIP

Thread Information