Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 by the numbers

If omnicron is milder, kind of defeats the purpose of arguing most people need to get vaccinated again for it I’d think. Oh wait I forgot, most Americans are fatties. Two years later, an obvious risk factor, and most Americans refuse to do the one thing they’re capable of doing to help themselves in this outside of modern medicine. I got my triple jab, the last one pretty much only so that I’m allowed to see my 90 year old grandparents, but I don’t want to hear shit from anyone weighing 300 lbs about someone else putting them at risk.
    Last edited by mcap; 12-09-2021 at 10:58 AM.

lol this thread. Max vs Crimm til the end. Actually they're far more likely to give it a rest before kewl vs rob.

I got the booster in Vegas. Was real easy. Had a sore arm. Thats fine. I'm happy to catch it and not get sick.

Even Tucker Carlson said the virus feminized men. Sapped their energy. And if Tucker Carlson butt buddy of Republican power structure says that.. I think I'll avoid being feminized.

Thats basically the issue though, it will never be black and white / life or death. Just like the article posted about how the rate of death in Trump counties is markedly higher, it is actually beyond that. All those guys getting so sick they died are surrounded by people who got sicker than average too. People who have long covid. All those nasty symptoms that take either months to go away or people learn to get used to their own personal new normal.

No thanks.

Pretty clear what the play is. Far higher chance of long covid (a well documented thing that is fairly common) OR I take vaccines until I have a reason not to do so while taking risk of longterm vaccine side-effects.

I think I'll add 5g compliant to me signature.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    lol this thread. Max vs Crimm til the end. Actually they're far more likely to give it a rest before kewl vs rob.

I got the booster in Vegas. Was real easy. Had a sore arm. Thats fine. I'm happy to catch it and not get sick.

Even Tucker Carlson said the virus feminized men. Sapped their energy. And if Tucker Carlson butt buddy of Republican power structure says that.. I think I'll avoid being feminized.

Thats basically the issue though, it will never be black and white / life or death. Just like the article posted about how the rate of death in Trump counties is markedly higher, it is actually beyond that. All those guys getting so sick they died are surrounded by people who got sicker than average too. People who have long covid. All those nasty symptoms that take either months to go away or people learn to get used to their own personal new normal.

No thanks.

Pretty clear what the play is. Far higher chance of long covid (a well documented thing that is fairly common) OR I take vaccines until I have a reason not to do so while taking risk of longterm vaccine side-effects.

I think I'll add 5g compliant to me signature.
    I'm all for you and anyone else who wants to take the shot.
    Take as many shots as you want.
    My issue is Mandating citizens to take the shot or else they can't work or buy food.
    We got rid of the Whites Only signs.
    Why are we now putting up signs that say Vaccinated Only?

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    We got rid of the Whites Only signs?
    Where?

Recently drove through the Great State of Alabama. Businesses still have signs up saying pants must be pulled above your waist to enter.

People adapt but the message is still the same.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    We got rid of the Whites Only signs?
    Where?

Recently drove through the Great State of Alabama. Businesses still have signs up saying pants must be pulled above your waist to enter.

People adapt but the message is still the same.
    No straight billed caps or whatever.. lol

Anyway, not looking to argue with you guys. Everyone can do what they want but I also think that means that a private entity should be able to do what they want too.

You can try to make the analogy of unvaxxed to black civil rights but take that spiel on down the road..
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Anyway, not looking to argue with you guys. Everyone can do what they want but I also think that means that a private entity should be able to do what they want too.

You can try to make the analogy of unvaxxed to black civil rights but take that spiel on down the road..
    Discrimination is Discrimination.
    A private company has to hire women and minorities but they have the right to refuse employment to unvaccinated people?
    They shouldn't even have the right to ask the medical question.
    Nobody is forcing anyone to wear condoms and we have had AIDS in our society for over 40 years.
    Nobody forces me to wear a seatbelt and if I do get caught not wearing one, which is very rare, I might get a ticket... maybe.
    But you Fucking Nazis want citizens to be forced to take an experimental shot or they aren't allowed to be a citizen anymore.
    And these so called medicines keep getting recalled because they have metal or glass inside of them.
    That's pretty sick Chubs.
    You still can catch the virus or a variant no matter how many shots you take and you probably will get it but the damn thing is like catching a 72 hour flu for 96% of us.

Watch this video of this lunatic in Australia.
    He says even if you are Fully Shot up but are against Vaccine Mandates that you are Anti-Vax.
    This guy reminds me of Hitler.
    It's only a matter of time before the Vaccinated decide to put the Unvaccinated in Concentration Camps and turn on the Showers.

Last edited by monet; 12-09-2021 at 11:55 PM.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

What university is your degree from? Pacific Railroad School of Hoboism......get real tard.
    Since you quit school in the third grade when you got your driver's license....there's not much you know about it.

Some of my genealogy reports have been equated to college dissertations. What you don't know is the contributions I've made in the form of solving historical mysteries. Some of the best genealogists call me the best.
    Soon you will be telling us about reading palms and delivering horoscopes out of a gypsy wagon.....

Did you take the online genealogy course for $149 too?
    Palms and horoscopes are more in line with your beliefs, mr. conspiracy theorist. Poison! They are out to get you, right? Petty little man.

As for genealogy I'm self taught.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

What university is your degree from? Pacific Railroad School of Hoboism......get real tard.
    Since you quit school in the third grade when you got your driver's license....there's not much you know about it.

Some of my genealogy reports have been equated to college dissertations. What you don't know is the contributions I've made in the form of solving historical mysteries. Some of the best genealogists call me the best.
    You must know all about slobby Robbie’s negro heritage then.
    You probably have the same chance of negro heritage as Rob. The Italians belong to the same haplogroups as the rest of the europeans. However, there was a migration of arabs from north africa to southern italy around the time of the fall of the roman empire. So a small minority of italians have maybe 1% arab DNA.

Racists looking to denigrate italians turned "some italians have very minute amounts of north african (arab) dna" into "all italians descend from negroes." But north african arabs are not negroes.

And....someone that is 99% european and 1% arab did not "descend from arabs." They descended from europeans but have a minute amount of arab dna.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 12-10-2021 at 11:20 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Discrimination is Discrimination.
    A private company has to hire women and minorities but they have the right to refuse employment to unvaccinated people?
    They shouldn't even have the right to ask the medical question.
    Nobody is forcing anyone to wear condoms and we have had AIDS in our society for over 40 years.
    Nobody forces me to wear a seatbelt and if I do get caught not wearing one, which is very rare, I might get a ticket... maybe.
    But you Fucking Nazis want citizens to be forced to take an experimental shot or they aren't allowed to be a citizen anymore.
    And these so called medicines keep getting recalled because they have metal or glass inside of them.
    That's pretty sick Chubs.
    You still can catch the virus or a variant no matter how many shots you take and you probably will get it but the damn thing is like catching a 72 hour flu for 96% of us.

Watch this video of this lunatic in Australia.
    He says even if you are Fully Shot up but are against Vaccine Mandates that you are Anti-Vax.
    This guy reminds me of Hitler.
    It's only a matter of time before the Vaccinated decide to put the Unvaccinated in Concentration Camps and turn on the Showers.

I think that a private entity should be able to say that no, they do not want a person who refused a vaccine on their premise. You can try to make this analogy that you're some protected class, but I don't think it is going to work. You choose to not take the vaccine. That is fine - I don't think government should force you to. I also don't think government should force people to associate with unvaxxed.

You are wrong about condoms. Women do force men to wear them in their consensual encounter. Some might call it rape if the man refuses to put it on and continues.

As far as the comparison about blacks and such. That is a whole different argument. In general enough I am liberal enough to think that the government should outlaw that level of discrimination but thats just going into the weeds. None of that stuff is contagious. No one choose to be black. You can't catch blackness. (Monet, I don't care HOW much rap music you listen to)

Don't care about Australia TBH. Literally on opposite side of the world. Even moreso than China !

I was reading that soft tissue cancers are up over 500% for the year of 2021 so far.
    Can anyone confirm that as I had a hard time doing so.
    If so I'm sure the jab has nothing to do with it.

I was reading that soft tissue cancers are up over 500% for the year of 2021 so far.
    Yeadon said that was going to happen......RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Let's have a look Monet. We have a projected 5,350 deaths from STCs for 2021 (https://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/soft.html) and the U.S. population is 333,797,157.
    Calculating the rate as 100000x(5350/333797157) gives about 1.6 as the STC death rate for the U.S. in 2021. So it's up a bit but nothing significant
    Name:  MeWejBF.png
Views: 207
Size:  23.9 KB

By the way, a friend of mine who got the jabs is having a hard time pressing the buttons on the Game Kings:
    Name:  HSaj4nr.png
Views: 194
Size:  102.4 KB

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Let's have a look Monet. We have a projected 5,350 deaths from STCs for 2021 (https://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/soft.html) and the U.S. population is 333,797,157.
    Calculating the rate as 100000x(5350/333797157) gives about 1.6 as the STC death rate for the U.S. in 2021. So it's up a bit but nothing significant
    By the way, a friend of mine who got the jabs is having a hard time pressing the buttons on the Game Kings:
    Thanks for the information.
    Probably not much difference between soft tissue and all cancers.
    That hand is scary looking.
    I hope your friend recovers soon.

Thanks for the information.
    Probably not much difference between soft tissue and all cancers.
    That hand is scary looking.
    I hope your friend recovers soon.
    No problem Monet. The photo of the hand was just a joke (I lifted it from images of soft tissue cancers) - I don't know anybody with that ailment thankfully and I should have made that comment with a ";-)" at the end.

No problem Monet. The photo of the hand was just a joke (I lifted it from images of soft tissue cancers) - I don't know anybody with that ailment thankfully and I should have made that comment with a ";-)" at the end.
    Yes, you got me.
    I thought it was a bit of a coincidence.
    Sometimes it is difficult to get the tone of your voice inside a post.
    I'll be watchin' you more carefully in the future!!

Yes, you got me.
    As more data comes in, STCs may yet turn out to get fueled by the jab in addition to the already known causes of STCs like heredity etc.. There's plenty wrong with the experimental "vaccine" (heart inflammation,blood clots, etc.) - but right now we can't say STCs are unless more data comes in proving otherwise. Big Pharma is pushing this shit on people at very low risk of dying from covid when they should only be pushing it on high risk individuals (diabetics,elderly,people with cancer, serious heart conditions, etc.) - all in the name of money. Look at all the economic ruin (resulting in deaths from drug overdoses,suicides,alcoholism), infringement on rights, and deaths from postponing or not being able to get medical services for non-covid issues. We are putting health care workers like Doctors at risk if we have covid and get medical services - in their minds, risking their big fat pay checks (by getting too sick to work or dying under their perception of things) on performing medical procedures on people with covid just isn't worth it when they could get paid safely by only administering services on non-covids. No different than law enforcement really - why go into a dangerous neighborhood to fight crime when you could pull over some bespectacled working shmuck to make your quota.

For most people, including me, our voices transfer to our posts. Steven Wright's monotone in person and Steven Wright's monotone in posts (except without his talent).

edit:if we just look at U.S. STC cases (which was what you were asking for - you didn't ask for deaths) for 2021 we get 4.03 ( 100000*(13460/333797157) ) compared to a case rate of about 3.0 in 2018. And so actually, cases do have a significant uptick (no where near 5 times though but still) compared to the more slight uptick in deaths.
    Last edited by tableplay; 12-11-2021 at 09:48 PM.

Yes, you got me.
    As more data comes in, STCs may yet turn out to get fueled by the jab in addition to the already known causes of STCs like heredity etc.. There's plenty wrong with the experimental "vaccine" (heart inflammation,blood clots, etc.) - but right now we can't say STCs are unless more data comes in proving otherwise. Big Pharma is pushing this shit on people at very low risk of dying from covid when they should only be pushing it on high risk individuals (diabetics,elderly,people with cancer, serious heart conditions, etc.) - all in the name of money. Look at all the economic ruin (resulting in deaths from drug overdoses,suicides,alcoholism), infringement on rights, and deaths from postponing or not being able to get medical services for non-covid issues. We are putting health care workers like Doctors at risk if we have covid and get medical services - in their minds, risking their big fat pay checks (by getting too sick to work or dying under their perception of things) on performing medical procedures on people with covid just isn't worth it when they could get paid safely by only administering services on non-covids. No different than law enforcement really - why go into a dangerous neighborhood to fight crime when you could pull over some bespectacled working shmuck to make your quota.

For most people, including me, our voices transfer to our posts. Steven Wright's monotone in person and Steven Wright's monotone in posts (except without his talent).

edit:if we just look at U.S. STC cases (which was what you were asking for - you didn't ask for deaths) for 2021 we get 4.03 ( 100000*(13460/333797157) ) compared to a case rate of about 3.0 in 2018. And so actually, cases do have a significant uptick (no where near 5 times though but still) compared to the more slight uptick in deaths.
    It's just getting started. Ex Pfizer scientist Michael Yeadon talked about this occurring over a year ago. This shit is gonna ramp up from now until the 3 year mark. When people figured out they got fucked this shit is gonna get GOAT.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Yes, you got me.

It's just getting started. Ex Pfizer scientist Michael Yeadon talked about this occurring over a year ago. This shit is gonna ramp up from now until the 3 year mark. When people figured out they got fucked this shit is gonna get GOAT.
    So perhaps a better answer to Monet's inquiry would have been "We have to wait for more data to come in, in order to answer that question definitively" rather than making the calculations for deaths and cases using preliminary (projected) U.S. STC death and case data. I would like to know what data source is being used to make the determination that U.S. STCs are up 500% in 2021.
    Last edited by tableplay; 12-12-2021 at 03:56 AM.

So perhaps a better answer to Monet's inquiry would have been "We have to wait for more data to come in, in order to answer that question definitively" rather than making the calculations for deaths and cases using preliminary (projected) U.S. STC death and case data. I would like to know what data source is being used to make the determination that U.S. STCs are up 500% in 2021.
    I was happy to have you comment on my question and back up the statistics.
    I read that in comments and was highly suspect of 500%.
    And I couldn't find anything to back up the statement.
    I was curious and I figured the data probably hadn't moved very much up or down.
    Thanks for taking the time to look into the matter for me though.
    I appreciate it.

My main worry is the downright discrimination of unvaccinated people.
    It certainly is a Civil Rights Issue no matter what the opposition says or thinks about it.

Thread Information