Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 by the numbers

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    So perhaps a better answer to Monet's inquiry would have been "We have to wait for more data to come in, in order to answer that question definitively" rather than making the calculations for deaths and cases using preliminary (projected) U.S. STC death and case data. I would like to know what data source is being used to make the determination that U.S. STCs are up 500% in 2021.
    I was happy to have you comment on my question and back up the statistics.
    I read that in comments and was highly suspect of 500%.
    And I couldn't find anything to back up the statement.
    I was curious and I figured the data probably hadn't moved very much up or down.
    Thanks for taking the time to look into the matter for me though.
    I appreciate it.

My main worry is the downright discrimination of unvaccinated people.
    It certainly is a Civil Rights Issue no matter what the opposition says or thinks about it.
    No problem Monet anytime. I am not clear on the reporting requirements for these maladies like STC. Maybe providers have a couple years to send in the data to the government for diagnosis and procedures they perform so that not all the data has been reported yet. We are almost at the end of the year so I would think a fairly large percentage of the data has already been reported (say 80%), and I doubt there would be much change for the remaing 20% of data to be reported. So right now we know that there has been a 33% increase in the STC case rate since 2018 (3 versus 4 for the U.S. STC case rate) which is definitely significant.
    So one scenario then is that Yeadon's hypothesis regarding this is correct and it will take a 2 or 3 years for the STCs to start to develop in people who got vaccinated and so 2024 might be when the large increases start to get observed.
    Another scenario which is not mutually exclusive to the latency scenario above is that STCs are currently being under-reported because people are not able to get in to see providers to get a diagnosis even though they might already have developed tumors.
    What would be really interesting would be to stratify the chart posted above for vaccinated versus unvaccinated such that you have 4 lines on the graph rather than 2 lines: U.S. STC death rates and case rates for vaccinated individuals and U.S. STC death rates and case rates for unvaccinated individuals (for each year). But vaccinated information might not have been sent in or may be incomplete so that such a stratification can't yet be produced.

It seems Rogan didn't post any of podcast 1747 on YouTube.
    I'm sure that YouTube would find it too controversial and strike it down with demonitization.
    Good Listen though.

I keep forgetting that rogue link tableply lol.
    Here is the Spotify Version.
    If you didn't know or hadn't listened to it yet.

#1747 Dr. Peter A. McCullough
    https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZte37vtFTkYT7b0b04Qz

Either way, over 90% of us can beat any version of Covid with Prayer, Chicken Soup, Sleep, Hot Tea with Lemon and a few over the counter medicines if desired.
    In my opinion that is.
    It should be noted that I suffer from Survivorship Bias.
    Last edited by monet; 12-13-2021 at 10:59 PM.

I'm sure that YouTube would find it too controversial and strike it down with demonitization.
    Good Listen though.

Either way, over 90% of us can beat any version of Covid with Prayer, Chicken Soup, Sleep, Hot Tea with Lemon and a few over the counter medicines if desired.
    In my opinion that is.
    Thanks for the heads up Monet. The link is:https://ogjre.com/episode/1747-dr-peter-mccullough

Thanks for the heads up Monet. The link is:https://ogjre.com/episode/1747-dr-peter-mccullough
    I'm listening now.
    Around the 33 Minute Mark Dr. McCullough drops the bombshell.
    It's clear now that not only was the virus planned but they planned mass vaccination onto the public in 2017.
    They projected their plan around 2025 but it hit us 5 years earlier.
    I knew this shit was made in a laboratory but Fuck Me I didn't realize that all the drug companies, doctors and politicians colluded to this.
    Sickening!
    Were Fucked... as MaxPen likes to say... RIP.

Just finished up the entire podcast.
    Had to rewind and re-listen a few times on certain topics.
    I never believed that Asymptomatic Transmission was possible.
    Glad to get some confirmation on that issue.
    I suspected that catching Covid was one and done so glad to get some confirmation on that as well.
    It really is a Scamdemic.
    That seems unfortunate.

Good Listen though.

In my opinion that is.
    Prayer? Yeah, that’s it. Fuck, why even bother with the chicken soup and hot tea when prayer works.
    Lolololol.

Just finished up the entire podcast.
    Had to rewind and re-listen a few times on certain topics.
    I never believed that Asymptomatic Transmission was possible.
    Glad to get some confirmation on that issue.
    I suspected that catching Covid was one and done so glad to get some confirmation on that as well.
    It really is a Scamdemic.
    That seems unfortunate.
    Yes. I'm pretty sure I had it in the first half of March 2020 as I had posted sometime back you may recall. Tremendous phlegm and Kleenex usage for two weeks and that was that. I'm looking forward to the podcast and thanks for the reco.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Prayer? Yeah, that’s it. Fuck, why even bother with the chicken soup and hot tea when prayer works.
    Lolololol.
    If a person believes in God... what is the problem with praying?
    My point was that most people will get over Covid with time and nothing else.
    It's very rare to have complications or have to go to the hospital.
    The biggest issue is if you have serious comorbidities.
    Micro Blood Clotting in the lungs seems to be the biggest issue for the people already on their way out of this world.
    I talk to you and don't know, nor have I ever seen you.
    Same thing with prayer.
    Of Course people like you have to knock Believers in God or people that pray.
    I get it.
    I support your right to laugh and make fun.
    I'm most likely going to be in Hell anyway so see you there soon enough.
    For the record, over 95% of the world population believe in some sort of God or Higher Power.
    I guess we are all delusional.
    The other 5% believe in Alien Beings from other Planets lol.
    Is there such a thing as an Atheist Jew?
    Seems like an Oxymoron.
    Last edited by monet; 12-14-2021 at 04:20 AM.

Yes. I'm pretty sure I had it in the first half of March 2020 as I had posted sometime back you may recall. Tremendous phlegm and Kleenex usage for two weeks and that was that. I'm looking forward to the podcast and thanks for the reco.
    I remember that.
    You said you had all sorts of Green Phlegm.
    Hopefully, Covid is one and done.
    Tough to understand that statement since you can catch the Flu multiple times but maybe the regular Flu is always a different strain and not the same Flu.
    Whatever the case, it certainly seems clear that Covid Vaccines and Mandates are more about Power and Regulation instead of actual Health.

I remember that.
    You said you had all sorts of Green Phlegm.
    Hopefully, Covid is one and done.
    Tough to understand that statement since you can catch the Flu multiple times but maybe the regular Flu is always a different strain and not the same Flu.
    Whatever the case, it certainly seems clear that Covid Vaccines and Mandates are more about Power and Regulation instead of actual Health.
    Yes - never let a good crisis go to waste. They've made their move.

Lolololol.
    Also it has been proven that Prayer, Meditation or Positive Thinking relieves stress and anxiety in the human brain and body.
    It can also heal people when they are sick.
    Try and disprove that.
    You can't.

Anxiety, Stress and Fear in the body only magnifies or helps fuel the effects of Covid.
    If you can relive yourself of those, you have a greater chance of beating the virus.
    Nobody ever died from prayer alone.
    It can't hurt anything.
    Thank God that we still live in a country where we are free to pray or mediate on whatever entity we choose.
    Personally, I choose Yeshua or you may call him Jesus.
    Last edited by monet; 12-14-2021 at 06:39 AM.

Great podcast Monet. Moderna was working on a vaccine before the virus hit, so it's truly a plandemic for totalitarianism.

Lolololol.
    Also it has been proven that Prayer, Meditation or Positive Thinking relieves stress and anxiety in the human brain and body.
    It can also heal people when they are sick.
    Try and disprove that.
    You can't.

Anxiety, Stress and Fear in the body only magnifies or helps fuel the effects of Covid.
    If you can relive yourself of those, you have a greater chance of beating the virus.
    Nobody ever died from prayer alone.
    It can't hurt anything.
    Thank God that we still live in a country where we are free to pray or mediate on whatever entity we choose.
    Personally, I choose Yeshua or you may call him Jesus.
    Well now that you’re grouping it in with meditation....
    I’m really just fucking with you since you seem to get worked up about the covid totalitarianism. I’m sort of a tepid semi believing Christian, I suppose agnostic or unsure, attended Lutheran schools in grade school up through 9th grade before going public. Chapel every day and a religion class at least one semester per year gets more than a little bit repetitive.

Well now that you’re grouping it in with meditation....
    I’m really just fucking with you since you seem to get worked up about the covid totalitarianism. I’m sort of a tepid semi believing Christian, I suppose agnostic or unsure, attended Lutheran schools in grade school up through 9th grade before going public. Chapel every day and a religion class at least one semester per year gets more than a little bit repetitive.
    Not sure if I'm worked up but I certainly am worried about the direction laws are heading throughout the world.
    Today they force you to take a shot to be a part of society.
    What will they force next?
    What will they do to the people who refuse the shot?
    Some countries are already fining or threating a fine of up to 4000 dollars.
    How many times will they issue that ticket?
    What will they do to the individual who refuses to pay?
    No matter what anyone says that shot is still in its experimental stage.
    I'm not taking it at this time
    This is nothing new with me though.
    I have barely gone to a hospital or a doctor in about 30 years.
    My last shot was a Tetanus Shot a couple of decades ago.
    To each their own.
    Like I have said before, the real issue is what happens to us after death.
    Most of this other stuff seems in vain or irrelevant.

Biggest cancer catastrophe ever to hit NHS as up to 740,000 potential cases missed...

I would suppose that Cancer Deaths will go up worldwide since Vaccine and Booster Shots are now First Priority over other medical procedures.
    Seems like a serious issue.

Last edited by monet; 12-15-2021 at 06:34 AM.

Biggest cancer catastrophe ever to hit NHS as up to 740,000 potential cases missed...

I would suppose that Cancer Deaths will go up worldwide since Vaccine and Booster Shots are now First Priority over other medical procedures.
    Seems like a serious issue.
    Yes, that's right Monet. For starters they give you a covid-19 test a couple days before any medical procedure. If you test positive I assume they postpone the procedure and test you again.

Yes, that's right Monet. For starters they give you a covid-19 test a couple days before any medical procedure. If you test positive I assume they postpone the procedure and test you again.
    And, how accurate are those tests?
    I read that it depends on what test they give you.
    Medical Professionals screw up all the time.
    Even surgeons leave things inside peoples bodies by accident.
    And, of course, you have the problem with corruption.
    The Medical Field has been corrupt for my entire life.
    This is one of the reasons I just don't go.
    I don't trust them.
    When I was sick I didn't go get tested because I figured they are going to tell me I'm positive no matter what.
    This way they can pad their statistics.
    And how do they get the statistics so fast.
    Shit almost seems updated on the hour.
    Total Scam!
    Don't get me started!!

Also, I figured I would have too difficult of a time to get the medicine that I wanted.
    So I played the wait and see game and was completely recovered within 8 days.
    Like I say I had 3 days where I slept about 20 hours per day.
    But after that I knew my body was recovering as I could feel it.
    Been there before with other types of Flus and Colds.
    The main culprit was that my nose was starting to clear up.
    For the first 4 days I had one of my nostrils completely plugged up and it would move from left to right.
    Once I started getting both nostrils open I knew I was getting better.
    And I could feel it in my throat/lungs.
    Felt that before and had it much worse in years past in my bronchial tubes.
    This is probably one of the reasons I got over it so fast.
    My respiratory system has been through it so much in my childhood and early 20's that its built up immunity.
    Poker Rooms are some dirty places and I used to spend 18 hours a day in them when I was young.
    Easy to catch the Flu and Colds in them and you have people from all over the world in and out constantly.

I was a bit worried that my household would catch it but that didn't happen.
    I isolated the best that I could.
    In hindsight I should of had all the protocols ready to go.
    The government has made these protocols difficult to get for the common man.
    Last edited by monet; 12-16-2021 at 12:07 AM.

And, how accurate are those tests?
    Great question. I'm not sure either. Imagine waiting several months for a medical procedure and then falsely testing positive for covid and having to delay that procedure even longer until you test negative. For one thing you don't even have the virus since the test was a false positive. Of course, even if you did, they wear protective gear when performing procedures anyway. Plus they've been vaccinated and the vaccines are supposed to work, so why would they care if a person that needed a medical procedure had the virus or not ? If they care, that means the vaccine doesn't work and since everyone would be on equal footing anyway. Do they test for the flu before a medical procedure ? No wonder cancer rates are sky-rocketing (worldwide - not just the UK). They're just leveraging covid to depopulate the planet. They can still get their control-freak high with 2 Billion on the planet rather than 9 Billion.

I'm listening now.
    Around the 33 Minute Mark Dr. McCullough drops the bombshell.
    It's clear now that not only was the virus planned but they planned mass vaccination onto the public in 2017.
    They projected their plan around 2025 but it hit us 5 years earlier.
    I knew this shit was made in a laboratory but Fuck Me I didn't realize that all the drug companies, doctors and politicians colluded to this.
    Sickening!
    Were Fucked... as MaxPen likes to say... RIP.

I listened to the guy above. Why would a big global conglomerate not do basic research on these new types of vaccine. Do you think they'll figure out that technology AFTER the virus has arrived? No, because that'd literally be dumb as fuck.

He also skipped the one good question Rogan asks him. And that is.. how are all these doctors in on this? He doesn't come up with a good answer - just something he invented and labeled 'mass psychosis'. It is all self-serving glarbedly-gloop.

As Rob Singer would say - Wise up.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

They can still get their control-freak high with 2 Billion on the planet rather than 9 Billion.
    Stop scaring me with those numbers.
    9 Billion to 2 Billion is a scary thought.
    What I find odd is that Israel has gone full out Nazi with their Covid Laws/Passports.
    That seems Ironic given what happen to their people about 80 some odd years ago.
    I suppose it does correlate with Revelation as the antichrist is eventually supposed to set up his thrown at the Temple on the Mount Site when they rebuild Solomon's Temple.
    I don't think Covid Vaccines are the Mark but it does feel like a precursor.

Thread Information