Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 by the numbers

Fully Vaccinated with Boosters and Senators Warren and Booker test positive for COVID breakthrough!!
    Guess they should of had their fourth shot... that would of prevented them from infection.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Fully Vaccinated with Boosters and Senators Warren and Booker test positive for COVID breakthrough!!
    Guess they should of had their fourth shot... that would of prevented them from infection.

Do you understand what the difference is between mild symptoms and being deathly ill?

Serious question.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

You guys don’t seem scared of the “winter of death.”

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Do you understand what the difference is between mild symptoms and being deathly ill?

Serious question.
    I certainly do.
    I just had Covid with what you would call mild symptoms and I didn't take any experimental jabs.
    Point being that the shot doesn't work as advertised and you will have to take one every 3 to 6 months.
    And still catch Covid.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    You guys don’t seem scared of the “winter of death.”
    Wait a second.
    I thought that was last winter??
    lol For the unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death!
    Booster Shots Work.
    Boosters are Free, Safe and Convenient!!

He can't even read the paper in front of him.
    When he got to the numbers he got all Fucked Up lol.

Last edited by monet; 12-19-2021 at 08:48 PM.

Serious question.
    I certainly do.
    I just had Covid with what you would call mild symptoms and I didn't take any experimental jabs.
    Point being that the shot doesn't work as advertised and you will have to take one every 3 to 6 months.
    And still catch Covid.
    But they would have been worse without the shots........lol

Retards will believe anything....RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    But they would have been worse without the shots........lol

Retards will believe anything....RIP
    If these idiots keep shooting these so called vaccines into their bodies they aren't going to have any immune system left... RIP.

Serious question.
    I certainly do.
    And still catch Covid.
    Your points are nonsensical. Whatever. It is gambling, some will catch covid and have nasty symptoms. Some have long covid. That can even happen with the vax. You were on the better side of variance, good for you. There are countless studies by people a lot smarter than you that understand data etc and the vaccines have their validation. I'm not going to even respond to Max, that guy can keep patting himself on his own back trying to convince himself he's somehow the sharp one when evaluating this unfortunate position we're in.

He's not getting the VCT smart badge anytime soon. Thats about as nice as I can be. He might get an award for battling Mickey so long.

Yes, quite a few people are getting sick from the vax. Make your own choice at this point. I'm kinda not down with having to pay for hospitaliaztions of the nitwits who end up accumulating some huge medical bill when a $100 vax shot would have prevented most of it. Outside of that, do whatever the fuck you want ! At this point I'm siding with natural selection.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

This thread.. who are these bozos kidding

Monet: What are these fools thinking with this vax?

MaxPen: What are these idiots thinking with this vax?

Monet: What are these imbeciles thinking with this vax?

MaxPen: What are these retards thinking with this vax?

From your favorite Liberal New York Times...

Most Covid Infections May Soon Be Breakthroughs. Here’s What That Means.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/19/o...kthroughs.html

From your favorite Liberal New York Times...

Most Covid Infections May Soon Be Breakthroughs. Here’s What That Means.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/19/o...kthroughs.html
    Fortunately, there’s mounting evidence that a third shot, which the Food and Drug Administration authorized in November for all adults, can increase people’s defenses. But only around 28 percent of Americans have received a booster.
    Pretty weak ass way of describing it, but Delta still around and other variants.

But yes, I wish the vaccines worked as well as hoped. I feel bad for hospital staff. I wonder about future mutations. Nothing says Delta won't also mutate. Not having your sense of smell would suck.

Monet, I got mother fuckers after me. They know I can't taste, then surely they will attempt to poison me.
    <doffs tinfoil hat>

I have empathy for the hospital staff grunts who work long hours but I certainly don't feel bad for Big Pharma, Millionaire Doctors and Billionaire Hospitals who overcharge their patients all while taking the Hippocratic Oath.
    Not to mention getting subsidized tens of thousands of dollars from the American Tax Payers.
    And let's not even get into how many of them are running some sort of side scam or their incompetence.
    Most of those bastards don't care about you or me, they only care about dollars and their golf game or what nurse they are banging in hopes that their wives don't catch them.
    So now they have to work harder.
    Boo-Hoo.
    Go dig ditches.
    Last edited by monet; 12-20-2021 at 06:16 AM.

I have empathy for the hospital staff grunts who work long hours but I certainly don't feel bad for Big Pharma, Millionaire Doctors and Billionaire Hospitals who overcharge their patients all while taking the Hippocratic Oath.
    Not to mention getting subsidized tens of thousands of dollars from the American Tax Payers.
    Most of those bastards don't care about you or me they, only care about dollars and their golf game or what nurse they are banging.
    So now they have to work harder.
    Go dig ditches.
    Boo Hoo.
    You sound like some bernie sanders anti-corporate deranged dude. I hate corporations too, but how the hell else are things like this going to come into existence? In reasonable time with the safety/efficacy studies and such?

millionaire doctors !!! love it.

According to that New York Times Article only 28% of Americans have received a Booster Shot.
    Compared to the 61% of total Americans who have had the first 2 shots.
    No Shit Sherlock... You can't keep trying to fool Americans.
    Were on to your charade, Big Brother!

Quote from the same article

"Ideally, people would be both vaccinated and regularly boosted so that they have protection against disease when they are exposed to any variant and at most feel they have a crummy cold and recover."

Mother Fuckers want you to take a shot ever 6 months??
    FUCK YOU!

And to close out the article...

"Every wave of the pandemic has posed its challenges, but Omicron offers the vaccinated a preview of one of the more frustrating aspects of endemicity: regular breakthroughs."

Endemicity!?
    NYT, Are you making up words again?
    Last edited by monet; 12-20-2021 at 07:51 AM.

Dude endemic just means it’s not going away like the flu or cold are endemic. There, you learned a new word today, likewise there’s different tenses of saw other than “I seen”...

RIP Monet and Maxpen and families “winter of death 2022”*
    *per Jdaewoo wishes and Biden declaration.

You mean this *ISN'T* a case of uppity liberals making up new words again ?!?

Dude endemic just means it’s not going away like the flu or cold are endemic. There, you learned a new word today, likewise there’s different tenses of saw other than “I seen”...
    I can't seem to find the word Endemicity in my dictionary but ok I'm probably wrong.
    I like how that's your focus.
    Autocorrect doesn't seem to like this word either.
    It must be new.
    Created in a Laboratory next to the Wu Flu.

Or Not... turns out it is listed as a noun.
    I did learn a new word!
    Endemicity.
    Downtown in the middle of the Endemicity.
    What part of the Endemicity do you live in?
    Last edited by monet; 12-20-2021 at 11:51 AM.

These bastards are getting caught in their lies.
    They lied about Child Hospitalizations so they could push vaccination.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/31/public...r-credibility/

You want some Covid-19 numbers?
    How about over 1.6 Billion Disposable Masks floating around in our Oceans!
    Thanks Democrats.
    Keep up the Mandates and your fight for the Environment.
    Don't use plastic straws lol lol lol.

RIP Monet and Maxpen and families “winter of death 2022".
    --->

Animal experimentation on primates.

https://anagram-solver.net/RIP%20Mon...2?partial=true

You want some Covid-19 numbers?
    How about over 1.6 Billion Disposable Masks floating around in our Oceans!
    Thanks Democrats.
    Keep up the Mandates and your fight for the Environment.
    Don't use plastic straws lol lol lol.
    (VCT secret codeword) RIP Monet and Maxpen and families “winter of death 2022".

--->

Protection of the Arctic Marine Environment (PAME).

https://anagram-solver.net/vct%20sec...2?partial=true

Garnabby
    Gold

640 ------> 640 = (639 + 1) ---> 1369 = 37^2
    Last edited by Garnabby; 01-20-2022 at 06:55 PM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Thread Information